Disappointing Dr. Rogers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crowley stepped forward. He unfastened his belt and dropped his pants. His tight grey briefs barely contained the bulging mound at his groin. Doug stared. Crowley glanced at Doug's meager cocklet locked up on the couch, and then he pulled his underwear down his muscular thighs.

The cock was thick, even mostly soft. Newly unconstrained, it flopped out from a nest of tangled, trimmed pubic hair and dangled in front of his tight but sizable scrotum. Doug knew in an instant that his own cock had never been than thick, even hard. His little worm had never ever been that meaty and alluring. Doug's mind quickly estimated the flaccid shaft at over 5 inches long, easy.

Dr. Rogers shifted in her chair, rubbing her crossed legs together unconsciously. The heavy cock was at eye level only a few feet from her face, and she inhaled his powerful scent. She smiled and eyed the specimen.

"I've never actually seen it in person," she said. "Brandon, I must say, it is ... impressive."

Dr. Rogers smiled up at Crowley with coquettish flutter in her eyelashes, and he just kept smirking, his arms crossed at his chest. Dr. Rogers licked her lips imperceptibly. Her flirty attitude toward Crowley was light years removed from the strict, exasperated tone she had struck with Doug all day.

"That really is a beautiful cock, Brandon. Don't you think so, Doug?"

Doug was paralyzed for a moment, but he managed to nod his head slowly. He was so humiliated by having to acknowledge his inferiority to Crowley's cock.

"Tell Brandon he has a beautiful cock."

Doug shot an anxious, reproachful glance at Dr. Rogers. His stomach was roiling with anxiety, but he could tell by the fluttering feeling in his groin that he was becoming aroused again.

"You have a beautiful cock," he finally said, barely above a whisper. He couldn't raise his face to meet Dr. Rogers, let alone Crowley. His eyes burned a shameful hole in his therapist's long, smooth legs.

"Don't tell the floor, you weak boy," Dr. Rogers snapped. "Tell Brandon. To his face."

Doug was starting to feel sick from anxiety, but he couldn't deny the growing throb in his penis. His small shaft started to grow in its prison. He worked up his courage and brought his eyes up. They lingered on Crowley's thick cock, which he noticed was also starting to swell, whether from witnessing Doug's humiliation, Dr. Rogers' flirtations or merely the attention. Either way, it was reaching its full length. It could barely stand out straight from Crowley's body under the weight of its own heft. The thick, uncircumcised cockhead poked out of its turtleneck and stared at Doug. He finally tore his gaze away and made eye contact with Crowley. The smarm and arrogance in Crowley's eyes was almost nauseating.

"You have a beautiful cock, Brandon." His head slumped down, defeated.

Above Doug, Crowley's smirk widened.

"Good," Dr. Rogers said. "Now Brandon, as I explained in your last session, you will be holding one of the keys to Doug's caged little penis for the next week."

All six of their eyes trained instantly on Doug's groin. He knew enough not to close his legs, though his cheeks burned red with shame.

"In fact, Doug, stand up." Doug rose. "Stand next to Brandon."

Oh god. Dr. Rogers was ruthless in her humiliation and emasculation. Doug sidled past the coffee table and positioned himself next to Crowley. He still couldn't look his former high school classmate in the face. Doug looked past his dumpy physique and down at his caged cock. It was completely dwarfed by Crowley's swollen erection. There was just no contest.

Dr. Rogers laughed. "Oh my, its even funnier than I imagined. You can clearly see that Brandon has never left a girl as disappointed and unfulfilled as you have. And that's why he will be holding your key." She picked up the two keys from the table, separated one on to its own key ring, and handed it to Crowley, who dangled it from the ring tantalizingly before enclosing it in a fist.

Dr. Rogers reached one elegant arm out and gently but firmly grasped Crowley's beautiful cock. Doug was surprised, but Crowley wasn't shocked. It suddenly occurred to Doug that women were probably eager to play with Crowley's cock when he took it out, a circumstance Doug actually could not fathom. Dr. Rogers' bracelets jangled as she began jerking the skin up and down his massive shaft. Crowley closed his eyes. She asked: "What do you think of your new charge, Brandon?"

Crowley opened his eyes, cleared his throat and spoke for the first time.

"I honestly didn't know that some dicks were that small. I've only ever had this –" he nodded down at his impressive package "– and girls have always loved it. I mean, I saw some in showers that weren't big, but Jesus Christ, Doug. You're fucking tiny. If you didn't seem like such a little bitch, I'd feel bad for you."

The waves of shame and humiliation that crashed down on Doug seemed to affect him physically. His shoulders bent down and inward and he had trouble keeping his legs steady. He could hear the Dr. Rogers' bracelets bouncing off one another as she built momentum, and he looked over. Crowley's cock was now fully hard. It was at least eight inches long, and Dr. Rogers' thin fingers couldn't close around it. Doug was almost hypnotized as the skin moved across the thick pole.

"He is a little bitch," Dr. Rogers agreed as she pumped Crowley's cock. They were now speaking as if Doug wasn't there, or perhaps closer to the truth, wasn't worthy of being addressed or considered. "And considering he's certainly too embarrassed to call on his poor ex-girlfriend to ask for release and he's at least smart enough to know how I'd respond if he asked me, I think you're likely to be his first call."

Crowley thrust his hips forward to match the rhythm of Dr. Rogers' hand.

"Doug, kneel down," Dr. Rogers said. Doug obeyed. Crowley's cock was now at eye-level. Doug could make out the striations on his tightened scrotum. "Watch how a real man gets taken care of."

Without missing a stroke, Dr. Rogers used her other hand to swiftly unbutton her blouse and unhook her bra. Her full sexy breasts were suddenly visible against her tan, smooth skin. They bounced and jiggled as she slid off her chair and got on her knees before Crowley. Using her upper arms, she held her tits together to form the most alluring cleavage Doug had every seen. He was glad his cage was tucked between his thighs and hidden from view because his dick was straining pathetically in a vain attempt to achieve an erection. But Dr. Rogers only had eyes for the huge cock in front of her face. Doug couldn't look away either. She pushed her tits together and out and looked up expectantly at Crowley.

Crowley's hips were humping freely now. Despite all his confidence and experience, he was also clearly very turned on by his therapist touching his cock. It swelled and pulsed. Dr. Rogers' bracelets jangled. She grabbed his scrotum with her other hand and massaged it lovingly. Doug tried to grind his legs together but felt no satisfaction on his locked dick.

With a grunt, Crowley came. Thick ropes of semen coated Dr. Rogers breasts and chest. Doug was entranced as he watched Crowley shoot at least four full blasts, causing a reservoir of cum to build up between Dr. Rogers' tits. She kept rubbing his balls while urging more cum out of his cock.

After she was sure she had pulled out all of Crowley's cum, Dr. Rogers lowered her hands. She looked down at the work of art on her chest.

"Wow, Brandon. You are amazing. I can't wait until our next appointment." Crowley's smirk returned. She kissed the end of his cock. "Better run along for now, though. Hold on to that key."

Crowley nodded in an unhurried, satisfied way. He pulled up his pants and pocketed the key he'd been holding in his fist. With one last look down at Doug, Crowley turned around and walked out.

When the door had closed, Dr. Rogers stood up. Doug wisely stayed on his knees, looking up warily. Dr. Rogers carefully wiped all of Crowley's semen into her palm and held it down in front of Doug's face. The smell was overpowering.

"Eat it, boy. Then put that disgusting thing away and get out of here. We'll see how a week with no cock helps you."

Doug lowered his lips to her palm and started licking.

12