Disappointing Dr. Rogers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at your body, Doug. You think a woman wants to see that? You think she wants to come home from a bar with you and unzip your pants only to have that little worm in front of her face? We both know you would be too nervous to even get hard in that situation." Her voice had risen into a firm lecturing level, and she seemed to rein that back into a calm, practiced psychiatrist's tone, though her eyes remained hard and set.

"No, as you're doctor, I've decided that you will not fuck anymore. You will not cum anymore. You had your chance to please a woman; to learn how they could give themselves over to you, how the bodies that you ogle and obsess over would be yours for the taking. But you didn't, and I think its best you never find out what your missing. You will only disappoint the girl, anyway."

She stood up, gesturing with her hands for him to dress. Even though there were still 15 minutes left, the session had clearly ended. Doug had been utterly exposed and emasculated.

"Come back in two weeks. Same time, same day. I will be prepared to help you ... adjust your life to reflect the limitations nature has bestowed on you," Dr. Rogers said carefully. She went back to her desk and began organizing the papers on her desk. "Please leave now."

12