Disappointment Turned to Joy

Story Info
A turndown turns into a sexy surprise.
2.2k words
4.42
11.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friends and those of you who have read my stories before already know this, but new readers may not. This story, like all I write, is true. In this case, the names are even true, though I usually change them. But Leighton has said it was OK, and you already know Paul and I, so there is no reason to change names.

The dialog is as I remember it, which means it's not totally true, but it's close. The rest? True. Not because I am proud, but because I have found I can't write fiction worth a darn. If something hasn't happened to me, I write all stilted, like a sixth grader. But if I write of what I have experienced, then it comes out better somehow.

It was a Friday night, just two weeks after our wedding, and I was in a bad mood. Not awful bad, but a little down. Paul had arranged for a young man to share our bed in DC for the weekend, a threesome which was part of a reassurance that I needed, because I was nervous about being married. I love Paul with a borderline crazy love, but I was afraid that if I married him, the adventurous sex life I've finally gotten for myself (or that Paul has made happen for me.) would end, that some how he would get jealous and it would all fall apart like my marriage did six years earlier.

To reassure me, Paul had, even before the wedding, found a man to share me with, a younger man, early thirties and in simply deliciously good shape. We only do this a few times a year, so it's an event and the whole week before, I was getting more and more excited at the prospect. If you've never been shared by more than one man, you can't understand how exciting it is, and I was positively quivering at the thought.

But just a week before we were set to meet, the young man chickened out. He was married, and while the idea of a threesome was exciting, he found he could not cheat on his wife. I admire his morals, and I am glad he found out before he did it and the relationship died of guilt, but still, there I was with the sexual rug pulled out from under me.

And there is another side of it too. I know guys chicken out. I get that. But there is something inside me, left over from being young and from my marriage, that had left me feeling somehow I wasn't good enough. If I only HAD been good enough, pretty enough, charming enough, sexy enough – then he would not have bailed out.

I tried to make the most of it. Paul was out of town for a few days before the weekend, and I went lingerie shopping, and even bought a new corset to greet him with Friday when he came back. Light blue satin with little pink flowers stitched into it, complete with matching thong, and.... a matching blindfold. I smiled as I took it home, imagining his pleasure when he saw me in it.

Because I did look good in it. I was reminded of that Friday morning as I got ready for work. I showered, and shaved myself extra smooth all over. I put on the corset and looked at myself in the mirror. Not bad for 43, I thought. My breasts, all 36C of them, were held up nicely. The corset cinched in my waist and held in the little tummy I've never managed to lose since my divorce. And it flared over my hips just right. Yes, I thought, not bad at all. I slipped on my pumps and headed to work.

I left off the thong, put on my dress for work, and stuffed the blindfold in my purse. Paul was flying in late in the morning, and so I would not have time to change if I wanted to surprise him. So I wore the corset all under to work.

It was an OK day. I went sort of up and down. Excited to see Paul after a few days away, then bummed because our plans had fallen through. Up and down all day. Paul called from the airport. He was a little late, he said, but he was heading home. "I have a little surprise for you.", he said. That was sweet, I thought, he knew I was disappointed, and he knew how I would be feeling.

I thought work would never end, but it did and I drove out to the country.

I moved into Paul's place when we got married. I had a nice little house in Sleep Hollow, but it was much smaller than Paul's converted barn in the country. And too, the house had divorce memories, while Paul had bought and converted the barn since we had met. In a way, it felt like ours before we even got married.

It's big, and most of it has been turned into living space, but part of it he turned onto a studio and part of it he left rustic, so he could drive cars in to work on them when the spirit moved him. We moved the weekend before, so things were still a mess, and part of me just wanted to work on putting things in order instead of sex.

But I was dressed for sex, and I knew Paul would expect it, so I began to think about him, his touch, his kiss. I began to warm up to the idea on the drive home.

His car was outside when I came up the lane through the woods. He was standing outside, smiling at me, still in a suit and tie.

We walked into the kitchen together and he had already opened a bottle pf wine. From the looks of it, he had had a glass or two. He poured me one, and I gulped it down fast, still balancing between "who cares" and being in the mood. He stepped up close.

And began unbuttoning my dress. As my cleavage and the baby blue satin started to show, he smiled more. "Nice." he said, finishing the buttons off. I lowered my arms and the dress slid off to the floor. He stepped back. "Very nice." he said.

Seeing his pleasure was starting to get me in the mood. "That's not all." I said. I reached into my purse, and pulled out the blindfold.

"Perfect." he said. "Put it on."

I did what he said. I always do.

"Now, come with me to the studio. I think it's time for your surprise."

I took his hand, and feeling oddly exposed, even though it was my own house, I followed him. I heard him open the studio door and lead me in. He stopped me.

"Lift up your arms." he said.

I did.

He took my wrists and cuffed them. I recognized the cuffs from games we had played before. Soft leather, with a chain binding them together. He walked away, and I heard him pull the chain, heard it slide over the hook in the barn ceiling and my arms were lifted higher over my head. I could stand on my heels, but I had no room to move. I was helpless.

He walked back to me. And kissed me. He kissed me deeply, his arms wrapping around me. I could feel his cock hard in his pants against my belly. One hand slipped down and cupped my ass. It was a long kiss and I felt the weakness a long kiss leaves me with.

Then he stepped back again, and began to unlace me. Slowly, kissing my shoulders and the back of my oh so sensitive neck. His hands roaming my helpless body. I was shivering, I remember, even though the studio was warm.

When the corset fell off, he drew me close again. I could feel his excitement. Not just his hard cock, but the energy of excitement that he gave off. "Now," he whispered "It's time for your surprise."

In a normal voice, firm and in command, he said "You can come in now."

And I heard someone walk in. In heels. A woman. And I heard Paul say again. "Very nice. But you know that has to come off." I was going crazy, halfway between excitement and jealousy.

I heard something silky and soft slide off her. "Nice." Paul said again.

""Now," he said. "You have to make her cum before either of us will touch you. Just like she is. Then, you are ours."

I felt her come close. She still had her heels on. She pulled me close, like Paul had done, but it felt so different. I could feel her softness, her breasts, full and soft against mine. Her hips pressed against me, hot and smooth against my belly as she took one hand, put it behind my head and kissed me.

I sagged on my chains. Weak with the pleasure. I recognized the kiss! Leighton, who we had shared a bed with six months earlier. Twenty three year old Leighton, who was lush and ripe, like a younger version of myself, nearly perfect, who Paul had directed, had directed both of us actually, to a night and morning of lust. I had been shared before, but we had never shared twice with the same person.

She let me go after the kiss. Then she bent down, and so tenderly it made me ache, kissed one nipple, licked it, teased it, nibbled it.

"The other." Paul said, as if he knew I was aching for it.

And so she moved in a line of kisses to the other one. I was trembling as she teased that one to hardness as well, then kissed up my breastbone, up my neck and pressed her lips to mine, her toung flickering in my mouth.

One hand slipped behind my back and the other slid softly down my belly. Her fingers reaching between my legs.

I began to whimper. I can't help it. When I am kissed or caressed between my legs, I always whimper. My breath catches.

She kept it up and I began to press back, careful not to lose my balance. I felt it growing. I felt the tenseness grow. I knew it was not much longer as she kissed me, fingered me until I began to shake, and then, cried out, the orgasm racking my body in waves until I could stand it no longer.

"Very nice, Leighton." Paul said. "I think it's her turn, don't you Charlotte."

I couldn't speak. I could only nod. I felt his hands unsnap me from my bonds and I slumped into his arms. He sat me gently on the floor.

"Come." I heard him say and felt her go to him. I heard the clasps of the cuffs. I could feel her next to me."

"Now," he said. "Leighton deserves something special, doesn't she?"

I was still weak, not even sure I could stand after that orgasm. but I nodded.

"Tired?" Paul asked. "Then slip between her legs."

And I did, leaning my head back. Paul took off my blindfold. Looking up I saw her, wet and glistening. I arched my back and tasted her.

"Yes, please." she said, in her little girl soft voice.

Energized by her helplessness, I began to kiss and lick her. Paul stepped behind her and cupped her breasts. I couldn't see, but I was sure his hands were fondling her, his fingers on her nipples. I heard her breath speed up, fast shallow breaths. She grew wetter and wetter.

I heard Paul unzip his pants. I knew his cock was coming out. She knew it too. I could tell as she pressed herself harder against my mouth and my probing toung.

"Charlotte?" he asked. "Where should I put it?"

I paused long enough to ask "Leighton."

"Anywhere." she gasped. "Anywhere."

"Her ass." I told him.

He came close. Looking up, I could see him spread her ass cheeks. Then he reached beteen her legs and rubbed her flowing juices on his fingers. He then rubbed the liqud on her ass.

And edged it in.

She cried out. He pushed a little more. The head was in. I licked harder.

"Oh my God!" and she came. Hard.

And as she did, Paul pushed hard and suddenly, he was in her to the hilt of his gorgeous cock. Leighton was thrashing against her cuffs. I moved from her to his balls and licked and he groaned. I knew he was coming too.

And then we were all done. He eventually pulled out of her. We undid her cuffs together. She was crying. "That was amazing" she said, her voice weak and soft.

We led her to the bedroom, and the three of us showered together, then climbed into the bed. I spooned to Leighton's soft back, and Paul spooned to me.

There would be more in the morning, but that's another story. One thing is for sure though, by the end of the weekend, I could have cared less that I had been stood up!

Charlotte.