Disciplinary Action

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough it wasn't long before the overwhelming stimulation caught up with Natasha and she came in the type of wonderfully hard climax she could only receive from anal sex. And just before she was sodomised into a mindless wreck by her loving girlfriend Natasha started wondering what her punishment would be, and when she would receive it.

Pepper had a few ideas but truth be told the number of things she thought about while fucking Natasha in the ass was very limited. Not that she often thought about things outside sex while having it, but sometimes she was just really, really busy tomorrow or Tony was distracted himself, or things just weren't clicking/she just wasn't feeling it on that occasion. But Natasha always had her complete focus, especially when she was pounding her big, fat ass. And that was exactly what she was doing right now, the mildly rough butt sex a thing of the past as Pepper got down to some serious butt pounding.

It was rather ridiculous given she had a boyfriend and all but Pepper got really jealous over the fact that others had fucked this perfect ass. This big, round juicy ass which was jiggling so beautifully against her thighs with every powerful thrust, the sound of her toned flesh slamming into those voluptuous cheeks echoing throughout the room in an almost deafening smacking sound. And that hole, that somehow still incredibly tight ass hole which had a death grip on her strap-on dildo, that grip both making the stimulator rub her clit really hard and simply overwhelm her mentally.

That others had stuck their toys and cocks in this heavenly hole, her personal fuck hole, drove Pepper crazy, especially when she was savagely sodomising The Black Widow with all her strength. Especially the part about how people stronger than her had ass fucked Natasha, Pepper always becoming irrationally obsessed with wrecking the redhead's rectum harder than any of her previous lovers. Some part of her knew it was an impossibility, that she didn't possess the physical strength to outdo Natasha's former lovers in the butt wrecking department. However that didn't stop her from trying, the CEO of Stark industries becoming completely lost to her obsession as she brutally butt fucked The Black Widow.

Again Pepper failed, however it was her favourite type of failure, the type which involve multiple orgasms for both herself and her lover, and even if she didn't measure up with raw power or everlasting stamina Pepper was confident she had done a B+ job at butt fucking The Black Widow. She certainly made her cum plenty of times, and she was confident when she eventually ran out of energy to sodomise the other girl Natasha's ass hole would remain open and loose for several hours.

Just to make sure Pepper fucked Natasha's ass for as long as she could, and even when she collapsed with exhaustion down onto the other woman's body she kept pumping her hips back and forth, continuing to sodomise the super spy even if she was barely conscious. This helped both women come down from their high and experience a few tremors which could have easily been after-shocks or orgasms in their own right, the only difference being the sensations reinvigorated Natasha while they knocked the last bit of energy out of poor Pepper.

Cheekily the submissive spy lifted herself up ever so slightly so the dominant executive slipped off her sweat soaked body and onto the chair behind her. She would definitely pay for that, Pepper decided, even if it was what the slutty sub wanted.

Of course Pepper didn't dwell on the further disciplinary action she would do to Natasha later, at least not now she was presented with her handiwork. Natasha's butt cheeks remained red like her hair, although perhaps it was an ever so slightly darker shade than before, but it was The Black Widow's gaping butt hole that really got Pepper's attention, that poor hole remaining a widely stretched crater thanks to the brutal abuse it had received.

The first time they'd had anal sex Pepper had felt guilty about causing so much damage to a work of art like Natasha's ass. However Natasha had constantly her reassured that she loved it, and Pepper had to admit there was something perversely delightful about anally wrecking the deadly assassin and leaving her ass hole gaping wide open. There was also a twisted thrill in seeing the mighty Black Widow slowly reach back and spread her cheeks in a wordless sign of submission, displaying her ruined rear hole to her Dom.

Pepper happily stared at Natasha spreading her cheeks for her for several minutes before giving her one final order in their current role-play, "Get over here and clean my cock with your mouth. I want you to suck all your slutty ass juices from my dick to show me you now understand your place around here."

Grinning in blissful happiness Natasha slowly dropped to her knees, turned around and crawled in between Pepper's legs. It was a destination she crawled to a lot, and while she normally found a dripping wet pussy, which she could smell underneath the harness, she almost just as regularly found a cock which would never go soft. When it was a cock it was mostly covered in her ass cream, Natasha's mouth watering the closer she got to the yummy treat that she didn't hesitate to wrap her lips around the first chance she got.

When she first surrendered her anal cherry Natasha had been hesitant to go ass to mouth afterwards and taste her own rectum. Now she was a total ATM whore. Well, she'd actually become a total ATM whore during that first-time, however that wasn't the point. The point was she was only too happy to suck her own ass off Pepper's dildo, suckling slowly on the first few inches so she could savour the taste of the deepest part of her bowels before greedily slurping on the rest of the shaft, Natasha using her extensive blow job skills to deep throat the entire length of the fake cock with ease.

As she bobbed her head up and down on the full length of the strap-on Natasha looked up to find Pepper staring down at her with a look of lust and amazement. The former was a constant Natasha never got tired of seeing, but she was almost insulted by the latter. Hadn't Pepper learned by now that she was an expert cock sucker? Had she not proven her skill? Or was Pepper still amazed by just how much she loved the taste of her own ass, the deadly spy moaning happily as she always did when going ass to mouth, as she had done a dozen times for Pepper.

Natasha forgot all about that amazement when Pepper grabbed hold of her head and gently began guiding her up and down, The Black Widow getting excited as she thought her dominant lover was about to throat fuck her and/or verbally abuse her. Sadly Pepper only gave a few lazy thrusts into Natasha's mouth while murmuring, "That's it slut, take it all. Take it all down your throat like the ATM whore you are. Mmmmmm, suck it you little ass to mouth slut! Ohhhhhh fuck, you look so good with a cock in your mouth Natasha. I love it when The Black Widow sucks her ass off my cock."

Clearly there role-play was officially done, which made Natasha a little sad. She had played a lot of roles over the years, and while Natalie Rushman wasn't her favourite slutty, Pepper seducing, pain slut, anal whore Natalie Rushman could definitely become one of her favourites, if Pepper was up for reliving the scenario again. Or some variation of it.

Hoping that would be the case Natasha continued to give Pepper a passionate blow job before finally pulling away and in a teasing tone asking, "Was it everything you thought it would be, Ms Potts?"

Pepper looked thoughtful for a second, then grinned, "I'd say that was some very satisfactory disciplinary action."

The end.

12