Discipline And Therapy For Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Doesn't that feel better, Annie?'

'Yes, it does,' I gasped. He moved his hand to my left buttock.

'Say thank you.'

'Thank you for rubbing my bottom better.'

Some more oil landed on the small of my back. Soon a firm hand was spreading it around and moving between the cheeks of my bottom. A finger moved lightly across my anus and down to my pussy.

'I think I had better rub the oil in quite deeply. Would you like me to do that Annie?'

'Yes, please rub it in deeply,' I gasped.

He inserted a finger between my pussy lips and moved it up and down slowly. I was very moist. He pushed in two fingers and moved them in and out.

'How deep would you like me to go Annie?'

'Oh, as deep as you can.'

He pushed his fingers right in and rotated them inside me. It was exquisite.

'I need to be more comfortable,' he said and loosened his bathrobe so that it fell open. His hard erect cock sprang out. It looked big. I squirmed round to put my hand on it.

'Later, Annie.' I took my hand away.

'What would you like me to do?'

'Well you should thank me for this deep therapy to your cunt.'

'Thank you for going deep into my pussy Uncle Dave.' I was gasping and panting, so I could hardly get the words out. He was breathing heavily too.

He removed his hand and placed a finger on my anal entrance.

'Would you like some more deep therapy Annie?'

He wanted my arse! I had sensed that he wanted my private place. And I wanted him to want it. His cock was twitching. This was going to be a new experience for me.

'Yes.'

'So ask me properly. Would you like therapy in your arse Annie?'

'Yes, I'd like therapy in my arse please Uncle Dave.' I was panting.

He brought out a tube of KY jelly, and squeezed some out. I felt him smearing it around my anus. It felt nice and oh so wicked.

'How is that?'

'Feels nice, Uncle Dave.'

He began pushing one finger into my bum hole. Then he pulled it out and dolloped some more KY jelly into the entrance. He re-inserted the finger and it slid in easily.

'How deep would you like the therapy, Annie?'

'Please give me deep therapy. Please give me deep anal therapy Uncle Dave. Please.'

I could feel myself becoming quite lost in the sensations of it. His finger was sliding smoothly in and out, and as I relaxed more, he placed a second finger inside me. With two fingers he rotated them round, then moved them in and out.

He moved his other hand round to my front, and began to massage my clitoris. I was very, very close to climaxing. Then he increased the rhythm, round my clitty and in my bum. There was no holding back. I convulsed with an enormous orgasm which left me curled up, twitching and quite breathless.

I snuggled up on his lap and lay still for a while. Then I put my hand on his very hard cock.

'How did you like your discipline and therapy, Annie?'

'I liked it. A lot.'

'So say thank you.'

'Thank you Uncle Dave for giving me discipline and therapy on my bum....on my little pink bottom'.

He smiled and kissed the top of my head. I took his cock in my hand.

'Would you like me to help you with this, Uncle Dave?'

'Yes, I think I would.'

'Do you want it inside me? You could put it in my mouth, or my pussy, or even in my bum...'

'Oh Annie, I can't put it in your pussy. That would be incest.'

'Oh.'

'I would like to make use of your pretty pink bottom, and maybe the next time I have to punish you, then that is what I shall do. So be warned. If you misbehave, you know what will happen.'

'I think I am quite likely to misbehave, in that case,' I said in a very quiet voice.

He smiled, and kissed the top of my head again.

'For now Annie, you may use your mouth.

So I knelt down before him and engulfed his beautiful thick hard cock in my mouth. He lay back and closed his eyes. While he wasn't watching I took the KY jelly and smeared some on my finger. Then I began to rub it on his arse, until I could begin to push my finger in. He sighed as my finger slid inside. I moved it slowly in and out. It didn't take him long to cum. I guess he has a thing for anal

12