Discipline Correspondant 04

Story Info
A submissive female at the internet school.
3.1k words
4.61
31k
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday.

Slut Slave Tammy,

I want you to make any arrangements you need to make for being away from home for next weekend. When you will present yourself at my home at 6 pm on Friday night and stay till 7 am Monday morning. Here are my requirements, for you to bring with you.

Bring with you, your hairbrush, ping pong bat, any sex toys you own and one item of your choice to sleep in. This I should point out will be, if you choose PJ's would be a top or bottom only. Further more you will between now and Friday you will purchase a set of 'Ben Wah balls' and a 'Thai Bead string'.

On Friday you will dress as a school girl that is a pleated skirt and blouse but no Bra. You will place the balls inside your pussy and the beads in your arse, over this you will then put on a pair of navy blue school knickers.

During your journey to me; you will stand at the end of a tube train carriage and lean against the carriage wall. Further more before you exit the carriage at Finsbury Park, you will stumble forward and stick your hand into the crotch area of a male traveler, ensuring you get a feel of his cock. In your best school girl way you will apologise, skip out the carriage and then flash him the back of your knickers before blowing him a kiss.

On the bus journey from the station; you will again stand with your back to one of the upright poles, ensuring that the pole sits in the crack of your arse. You will then walk to my home and present yourself at my front door no later than 18.45 hrs. Once inside you will present your knickers for my inspection and as I do so you will relate your journey challenge to me in detail.

I will instruct you further at that stage, do not be late. I hate impolite people not bothering to arrive punctually. You will then show me your collection of sex toys and explain what you like about each item, or what you don't like about it.

Master Ray xx

Tuesday.

Master Ray,

I will make the arrangements you require of me; I will also purchase the things you demand. I have chosen to wear my sexy teddy nightie that an ex boyfriend bought me, I hope you will approve. I am eagerly awaiting serving my master for the full weekend.

Master, you say in the instructions I am to bring all my sex toys; do you mean just sex toys or did you mean everything I have ever used in a sexual way for sexual relief?

I will do my utmost to carry out your instructions on the journey as I travel to meet you. Master, why do you want me to stand at the end of a tube carriage, when surely there is more opportunity to flash if I sit in the middle of a carriage?

Your obedient loving slave, Tammy.

Tuesday.

Slut slave Tammy,

How dare you? Are you challenging the wisdom of your master, your superior master! You will see why I gave those instructions as you carry out my wishes.

Bring everything you have ever used on your tits, cunt or arse and you can explain why you chose them as a sexual stimulus.

BE WARNED; you have incurred my displeasure for your insolence in challenging my authority over you and as such will be punished. Your punishment will be metered out before you go to bed Friday night; and will be of my choosing.

Behave and accept your punishment and Saturday will be a normal day, show me further discourteously and I shall punish you and send you home in disgrace, never to hear from me again.

Master Ray

Wednesday.

Master Ray,

Please forgive me Master, I never meant to challenge your instructions; it was my weak mind wondering why you would not have me flashing to the best opportunity. I would never question your authority, master.

I have already purchased the items to your specifications. I ask your permission master to try them out before my journey to you the day after tomorrow. The Balls seem so cute but I can't see what they do and the Thai beads are 15 inches long as so thin, every inch and a half there is a bead which gets larger as you get nearer to the handle. I really am confused as to what you use them for, how you use them and how they would feel when being used.

Please Master; give me permission to try them as the suspense is killing me. I eagerly await your decision.

Your loving Slut, Tammy.

Thursday.

Slut Tammy,

You may certainly not try out the toys before Your Journey to me tomorrow. I want the full surprising actions to be felt to the max on that day, it will keep you on edge for your task on the tube train.

I want you to respect my decision and not use them or further punishment will be given. One last thing to add to your shopping list, a large 15 inch Cucumber. Make it as thick as you can stand, it will be used on your cunt and arse.

No more disobedience or your weekend will be only a weekend of punishment.

Your master, Ray

Friday.

Master Ray,

I an so sorry Master, you must think me even more useless than before, I could not help myself in asking to try the toys, last night I fell asleep looking at then laid on my pillow; they dominated my dreams, but I never used them and I am ashamed to say were absolutely delightful. I am counting the hours till I set off to meet my lord and master.

Just so you know master I have deliberately avoided masturbating this week so as to be ready for whatever you demand of me, although my knickers were soaking this morning from my wet dream about my new toys.

Your Horny little Bitch, Tammy.

Friday night 6.45 pm.

"Hello, Tammy, do come in" I said as I answered the front door. Closing the door I instructed her to Stand still and Raise your skirt. She immediately gripped both sides of her pleated skirt and raised her arms. There was a big wet patch on the front of her knickers and as I slipped my hand inside them.

She said "Master, I am sorry I doubted your judgment; I now know why I was to stand with my back against the wall of the carriage, the vibrations from the carriage went straight to the balls and I could not believe the action of the off centre weights inside them."

With my finger now up her cunt and nudging the balls, she shuddered with delight and in an unsteady voice continued "As the tube began to approach Finsbury park station, I took my chance and stumbled forward on to one guys lap and with my hands out to break my fall, I had a good feel of the guy sat next to him"

"Oh sorry mister!" I said acting really childish.

"Wow what you got in that pocket; Mister it feels real hard and Hot" I said loud enough for everyone around to hear, he went bright red, as I started to rise I saw what he was looking at, he could see up a young woman's skirt all the way to her knickers. She had given him the hard on which I had just felt she said giggling.

At the station I leapt out the train and as it pulled away I saw him looking my way so I flicked the hem of my skirt and blew him a kiss. I bet he thought I had spotted him staring up that woman's skirt and that's why I fell on him.

On the bus from the station I again did as instructed and again the vibrations went to the balls only this time with the pole being so thin and pressed against the Thai beads it felt like a large worm was wriggling in my arse helped by vibrations from my cunt, I nearly came in front of all the other passengers.

I managed to calm down on the five minute walk from the bus stop to here; but even the action of walking kept the balls up my cunt in action. I ended walking the last 100yds with my thighs pressed tightly together to lessen any movement, but without success and now master I await my punishment for displeasing you early in the week.

I lead her into the living room, where I pointed to the large coffee table; get the polish and dusters from the kitchen. Give the coffee table top a real good polish but after you have removed your blouse, I want to see your tits swing as you put the effort into polishing my furniture. I knew that this would also have an effect on the balls inside her cunt, but it was only preparation for her actual punishment.

Meanwhile, I went to the guest room and retrieved a 10 inch leather paddle and a 3 ft riding crop, as I approached the living room, I could hear the low moaning coming from Tammy. I steeped inside and she was on her knees polishing away as her thighs were quivering, her nipples were rock hard as her tits swayed with her motion and I could imagine the off centre weights in the 'Ben Wah' balls jiggling around.

I instructed her to Stop, stand and now remove all her clothes, lie on her back on the newly cleaned table, legs spread and arms above her head. I tied her legs to the coffee table legs, and tying a rope around her wrists I the tied them to the other coffee table legs. I then showed her the paddle and the crop, I told her "For your distrust of my orders and the thought that you knew better than your Superior Master, you will receive six lashes of the crop!"

"Yes Master" she replied.

"I have not finished yet bitch!" I snapped "on each of your tits and cunt"

She nodded "yes Master, you are generous to limit it to only six on each master, your worthless slave deserves far more" she said.

"Furthermore, you shall receive six extra slaps with the paddle across both your tits, your stomach and your cunt. You will count out each of these strokes and repeat 'Your Slut is a slut for your desires, Master'" I continued.

"Yes Master Ray, how very lenient you to me; others would have trebled those punishments." She meekly stated.

"There is one thing I have neglected to tell you though!" I said as I slipped a blindfold over her eyes, a ball gag into her mouth and fitted Headphones ready to go over her ears.

"I invited your next door neighbour to come witness your punishment!" I said as I popped the headphones on her ears. She could now see nothing, say nothing nor hear nothing. I left her to ponder what I had just said. I knew it would be spinning round in her mind that her next door neighbour, who had nearly caught her twice, could be here watching, seeing her take her just punishments, staring at her cunt.

"Oh my god1" it suddenly dawned "I still have the Thai beads up my arse and the balls up my cunt, what happens if master allows Trevor to fuck me!" she wondered. "He would be bound to feel the balls or the beads as he fucked my soaking cunt" she pondered being to blush as she did so.

I opened the patio door and then slid it closed again, I saw her stiffen on the table as the breeze wafted across her body. I then allowed Rob my best mate to enter and to see Tammy displayed as she was. I told him "Rob, I want you to suck on her nipples whilst I talk to her"

"Sure Ray, Do I get to fuck this randy woman also?" he asked.

"No but you will get a blow job before you go home! Ok!" I replied. He nodded.

AS Tammy felt the wet lips of someone's mouth begin to explore her breast and seek her nipple; I slipped the headphones away from her right ear and said "Tammy, Trevor says thanks for letting him suck your nipples, finger your cunt, probe your arse and for the Blowjob your going to give him later" Tammy stiffened again as she now knew there were at least two people in the room.

The voice she knew was mine, but at the same time a mouth was now tonguing her nipple. Was it really Trevor, how could she face him in the future, but his tongue was flicking her nipple and it just felt so good. If it was Trevor why had Teresa allowed him to come all this way to play with their next door neighbour, she puzzled, surely she would not want him to be so familiar with another woman.

She could not contain the pent up passion any longer, suddenly her cunt spasmed and the clear nectar of lust sprayed from her cunt like a fountain.

I Removed the headphones completely and Said "Enough now Trevor, It's time for her punishment" Bob stopped and stood back.

"Trevor I think you should help punish her, after all she was the one who threw the carrot into your garden!" I said.

"I knew it was!" an almost whispered reply. "I saw her fucking herself with it before tossing into my garden" he continued to whisper.

I undid the Ball gag before continuing.

I had rehearsed Bob, with what to say and I had stressed that he needed to lower his voice to a point where she would hear his words but hardly be able to recognize the voice. He played along beautifully.

"Six of the crop, on each tit and six on your cunt, we agreed, did we not? Tammy" I asked.

She Nodded.

"Sorry; did you say something?" I barked.

"No Master, I never said anything, yes we agreed six on each breast and six for my pussy, Sir" she answered.

"Would you like Trevor to apply the ones to your tits or the ones to your cunt?" I asked.

"Master as my body is yours to do as you wish, I leave the choice to you entirely" she responded.

"Ok your left Tit it is" I Replied. "When you feel the slap on your left tit your response will change to 'Thank you Trevor my master's friend' is that clear" I continued.

"Yes master" she replied.

Whack went the crop on to her right breast "'Your Slut is a slut for your desires, Master'" she repeated.

Whack the crop landed right on her nipple. She flinched before saying, "Thank you Trevor my master's friend"

The punishment continued until all 12 strokes had been received, her tits flamed with a passionate red colour, and he cunt lips opened out like the first flower of youth.

I took the crop and allowed the end to touch lightly against her erect clitoris; it pulsed at the first contact. I walked to her head and signaled Bob to join me, I indicated for him to take his prick out and enjoy the promised blow job.

He quickly had his 8 inch semi erect cock out and pressed it against Tammy's mouth, she opened her mouth and flicked her tongue against the underside of his helmet; Then she swallowed his cock whole. Whack, I laid the first slam against her cunt ensuring I got her clit. Her body jerked and her nosed buried deeper in to Bob's balls. By the Time I had laid the last stroke over her cunt, Bob was filling her mouth with the precious white baby seed.

I then allowed Tammy, to thank Him "Trevor, thank you for using my cock sucking mouth to deposit your excellent cum!" she said.

I quickly slipped her blindfold off and she saw it was not Trevor; she breathed a Sigh of relief as Bob spoke in a normal voice, "My pleasure babe, to fuck such a wonderful cock sucking slut mouth as yours!"

Bob made his excuses and left, I returned to Tammy. "Oh, Master that felt wicked, I honestly thought you had contacted Trevor and I could not understand why Teresa his wife would have allowed him to do something like this." She said.

I took hold of the paddle and walked around the side of her, with out saying a word, I applied the first slap clean across her nipples, the next slap when across her stomach. Tammy then realized why the stomach slaps were planned. As she tightened her muscles in her stomach the 'Ben Wah' balls moved and when the slap actually arrived it set the internal mechanisms rolling. By the sixth stomach slap she was orgasming again.

I reminded her that tomorrow she will have to shampoo the carpet where her cunt juice sprayed earlier and that now she should take a shower and let's go to bed. I slipped into the shower with her and whilst rubbing my soapy hand across her butt, I slowly pulled the Thai beads from her anal ring. She leaned forward with her hands pressed flat against the tiled wall above her head. I could clearly see her anal ring open and close as each single moulded bead popped out. I also noticed her thigh muscles constantly twitching on the verge of further spasms.

Once I had extracted the beads and washed them, I placed my prick at the entrance to her anal ring and with very little resistance I eased it all the way up her arse. I could feel the hard shapes of the balls nestled in her cunt and the sensation was overwhelming as I began to fuck her arse, the Balls responded to every single movement and doubled my own pleasure, so it must have been four fold for Tammy.

Just as I felt the tell tale tingling beginning in my balls, I reached around her and located the drawstring for the balls. As the First spurt shot deep in to her arse, I pulled sharply on the drawstring and pulled the two Balls from her cunt, their motion and sudden withdrawal brought yet another orgasm to Tammy, as she came with me.

Eventually we retired to bed; both fully satiated and slept a deep sound sleep with me spooned around my eager to please little cum slut.