Discipline in Your Absence

Story Info
With extreme boredom comes mischief.
1k words
4.41
13k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know I was supposed to be reading or writing something. Managing something. The truth is I was distracted and my hair was down, and I could feel it against my neck when I turned my head to see what bullshit some politician was saying on ABC News. Every time I turned my head, I felt it brush my collar bone and when I pushed it away from my face and pulled it back, the tension it created in my scalp made me tingle a little bit. I thought of you pulling my hair.

I tied my hair up and went back to the nonsense of scanning news articles and clicking crap I shouldn't, searching for something meaningful to occupy my time. I put my head in my hands and sighed and figured if I thought really hard about it, I could will myself somewhere else. Somewhere that smelt like warm skin and sounded like heavy breathing, soft moans and sternly whispered directions. I thought of you asking me what I wanted.

When I stretched, so I didn't lose feeling in my legs (or my soul),and I could hear the blood flow through my ears, I arched my back and clasped my hands above my head. I imagined them tied there, my wrists attached to each other exposing my vulnerable torso and neck. I had to get out of my office.

As I walked down the fire escape and the cold air crept up the stairs and up my skirt, I felt the fabric of my panties, warm against wet swollen lips. It's like my natural response to almost every emotion is sexual arousal. Given I had precious little to do; I walked across the foyer to the change rooms, knowing they'd be empty in the middle of the day.

I started to pretend that you'd set me a task.

Be a good girl.

Show me.

I chose the shower stall at the end and took my hair down as I walked in and closed the door.

Don't sit down. Not yet.

I closed my eyes and slid my hands down over my chest to rest on my hips. I turned towards the partition and pressed my face against it, like I was being pushed against it. I let my breathing get a bit louder, knowing I'd have to restrain myself later.

Don't let anyone know.

You are to masturbate until you almost cum. Twice. Standing. You are not allowed to cum.

I stood with my legs spread slightly apart and kept my panties on. With two fingers I started pressing my swollen lips and I felt how wet I'd become thinking about the task. I pinched my lips together and felt my clit growing. I pinched harder and started pushing my knuckles against my clit, with a rolling motion that made me a bit unsteady on my feet.

Stay standing.

I put my left hand against the partition for leverage and I slid my hand inside my panties, one finger on each side of my big clit. My fingertips were throbbing as much as my cunt, as I started rubbing and flicking the tip. My panties were tight and restricted how much I could move my hand, which was lucky given I couldn't cum. I tried to slide my fingers inside but I couldn't reach that special rough spot because my panties stopped it. I kept trying to reach with two, then three fingers. My fingers and most of my hand were wet. I leant against my bent arm on the partition and looked down to see my panties were soaked too.

Do not cum.

I took my hand out and whimpered a little. I had an imprint of my top where it pressed into my arm and a cramp in my thigh from standing.

Twice.

I took my panties off and wiped my hand with them. Lubrication is good but I needed a bit of friction too. I needed to build the heat.

Holding my panties in one hand, I put my knee up on the bench and went straight to my clit, pinching and pulling it gently until I felt my juice dripping slowly onto my thighs.

Do it properly. Be a good girl.

I stood on two feet and because I was no longer restricted by fabric and I reached up deep inside myself, pressing against the front of my cunt from the inside and feeling the spongy place of heaven. I knew I was cheating. I was so close to cumming I put my panties in my mouth so I didn't moan when I took my fingers out. My fingers were pruned and shiny. I took a photo of them to prove myself to you. I took another pic of my panties, still in my mouth.

Twice and I didn't cum. It was fucking record for my discipline. Especially when the task wasn't even real and there was no known punishment.

I sat on the bench and considered the contrast between my mouth and cunt. My mouth was dry and full of fabric. My cunt was wet and aching to be filled.

I put one foot up next to me so I could reach better and slid two fingers inside my wet cunt. This one was a bonus. This time I could cum.

I closed my eyes and heard my breathing in my head. I could smell the shampoo of the shower stall mixed with my musk and heard the faint creaking of the bench as my stroke got deeper and quicker. I pressed my palm against my clit so every time I thrust, I pressed it. Three fingers. The heel of my palm. Four fingers. That spongy heavenly spot. My thighs tensed and I bit down on the fabric between my teeth. I stopped the grabbing motion at my cunt to rub my clit furiously. I gripped the bench with my left hand and tried not to slip off as my hips jerked. Trying to be restrained extended my orgasm and I rode it out, eyes shut tightly.

I sat there, my heart racing. I spat out my panties and caught them, remembering I wasn't at home. They were damp when I put them back on and when I walked out of the stall, I heard someone washing their hands at the basin.

I washed my hands, replacing the smell of musk and salt with a fake flowery fragrance that snapped me back to the fluorescent hellish reality of an office job.

I walked back to my desk, a very good girl.