Discipline of Wendy

Story Info
I come home to find you have chosen to be bad.
1.9k words
4.16
29.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michc
michc
2 Followers

I walk into the house. I hear sounds from the kitchen. When I walk in, I see you standing at the kitchen sink rinsing some dishes. My cock gets a little heavy as I watch you. My cock is not hard, but has thickened. I reach down to shift him, giving him a little more room.

My face reddens in anger as I realize you are wearing clothing. A shirt and some panties, possibly a bra. Your legs are bare. I see the tone in the muscle of your legs and my cock begins to feel even heavier.

But you are wearing clothes. You should know better. My discipline of you has relaxed and your willful nature has begun to assert itself. I intend to show you this will not stand.

I quickly close the gap between us. My arms wrap around you, my face draws close to yours. You hum happily in my embrace, leaning into me. I see your smile on your face. I quickly look up from your smile, not letting it distract me. That smile of yours can quickly soften anyone. But in trying to dodge your smile I am also caught by your eyes.

Your eyes.

Your eyes and your smile have power over me. They have power over any man or woman. And you know this. You are very much aware of the power of your eyes and of your smile. You often try to use them to gain the upper hand. I am always having to be careful or I will lose my dominance over you. You cannot respect anyone who does not constantly maintain total control of you. But avoiding your eyes does as much to weaken my position as being caught by them. I steel my resolve and look you in the eye.

For just the briefest moment I waver. My heart melts looking into your face, but I don't let it show. My gaze holds steady and firm. Your expression changes. You know you are in trouble. You begin to look guilty.

I can see you trying to gain the advantage. But I know I have the upper hand. Now it is I who smiles.

I push you against the counter and lift your shirt from your ass. I grab a handful of your panties and rip them from you. Your body jerks back with the force of my action. I hear you gasp. There are small red marks where your panties were ripped past your skin.

"What did I do?!?" you cry out.

I look at your naked ass. My cock hardens as one hand presses against your back, trapping you against the counter. My other hand caresses the cheeks of your ass.

"Please, what..." you start to beg me but never finish as my hand comes down in a hard smack on your right cheek. "AHHH!" you cry. Three more hard smacks on the same cheek elicit more cries from you. Your body tenses as you expect another, but it does not arrive.

"Are you going to ask why?" I ask you in a low dangerous voice.

"I don't...AHH!" you cry as your left check this time feels the sting of my hand.

"I d... UNG!" you cry as two more smacks come down on your ass.

"Clothes!" You yell quickly. "I'm not supposed to be wearing clothing!" Two more smacks land on your ass, one on each cheek..You cry out with each one.

"Why were you wearing clothes?" I ask you quietly.

"..." Your face is a grimace of anticipation as you feel my hand scratch the redness on your ass cheek. Your cheek burns. You cannot quite say what you were trying to say.

"I..." you begin but are interrupted as I cup my hand and smack each cheek several times. The spanks are not hard, but they are loud and each one makes you jump though they do not hurt.

"I..." you try again, but his time I flatten my hand and begin to spank you. Several times on one cheek, several on the other. Sometimes I pause and you take a breath as you think I am done. But then your ass feels more fiery stings as my hand comes down on you again.

I pull you from the counter, directing you to stand before me. Your head is lowered, but your eyes look up at me for direction. I indicate your shirt with my own eyes. I don't say a word, reinforcing your training with just a look. You slowly pull your shirt off. My eyes narrow as they spot the bra you dared to wear. Your eyes grow big as you realize I see the bra. Your hands shaking, you fumble a little as you remove the bra. A sharp smack on your ass makes you jump, but the point is made. The bra comes off, falling to the floor.

You bite your lip as you stand nervously in front of me. I look at you. My cock is hard from spanking you, but impossibly it seems to harden more as I look at your body. Your breasts seem to be standing at attention, knowing I am eyeing them. I look at the flatness of your belly where you are allowed to wear a belly ring. You've been spanked before for losing it. Your pussy is cleanly shaven. I reach down and cup your pussy in my hand, letting you know I own not just your pussy, but your body, and you.

I can feel some wetness as I pull up against your pussy. You try to hide your moan of pleasure. I move my hand against you. My palm presses against your clit sending shivers of pleasure up along your body. You gasp in frustration as I quickly pull my hand away.

I shove you to your knees. My hands open my pants and my cock springs free, bouncing in front of your face. You open your mouth to say something but before you can speak I shove my cock inside. You gulp as my cock fills your mouth. My hands hold your head steady as I fuck your mouth. Roughly you feel my cock moving in your mouth. I lean down and smack your ass.

"Have you forgotten what to do?" I demand. You begin to use your tongue, undulating it along the shaft of my cock as I move in and out of you. You can barely breathe as I fuck you. Your hands reach down to play with your pussy. But I lean down and smack your ass again. I grab both your wrists in one of my hands, raising your arms up above your head and back. You are trapped between me and the kitchen counter. And your body is exposed to me. My other hand holds your head steady while I continue to fuck your mouth. You realize just a moment before it happens that I am about to come. My cock seems to swell in your mouth. And then it pulses as my first shot of come fills you. You try to catch it all, barely managing to swallow it before the next shot of come again fills your mouth. Several more times you feel my cock spasm in your mouth and fill you with you come. Each time, you try to swallow what you can.

I release your wrists and use that hand to steady myself against the counter. Slowly I continue to move in your mouth. You know the head of my cock is hypersensitive at this moment and you loosen your tongue and open your mouth a little, still maintaining contact, but just barely. You keep my cock stimulated without overwhelming me. I look down at your face. Your eyes look up at me. I smile at you for your good behavior. You broke the rules by wearing clothes and you thought you could try to dominate me. But you remembered how to take my cock in your mouth and what to do when I came inside your mouth.

Except...

Your eyes widen as you see my face harden, my eyes narrow. You stick your tongue out, moving it around your mouth though this is difficult as my cock is still inside. You taste it, you taste the small dribble of come you missed. My cock still in your mouth you try to tell me you are sorry, that you got it anyway, but it all comes out as a mumble. I hold your head to keep my cock in you until it subsides. I then let it slowly slip from your lips.

I raise you up, lean down and kiss you gently. You look relieved. As I kiss you, my hand cups your breast, caressing you. My other hand lightly scratches at your ass which is still red from its earlier abuse. The burn of my fingers scratching your still sore ass borders the fine line between pleasure and pain. Remembering your training as we kiss you reach out and take my cock in your hand. You are surprised to find it has already begun to stiffen again. You should not be surprised though as this always happens when we kiss.

I walk from the kitchen to the living room. We have an armless chair there. It's been well used for what is to come next. I sit in the chair and you immediately climb atop me, straddling my lap. Your breasts are right in front of my face as you raise yourself up above my cock. I reach with one hand to caress your breast, and with my mouth I engulf your other breast. Your hand on my cock to guide it, you lower yourself onto me. The head of my cock presses against the lips of your pussy. You are wet. You are practically dripping. My cock completely hardens as it feels the lips of your pussy slip around the head. You easily take me inside you lowering yourself completely onto my lap. My cock now buried in your pussy I feel you begin to squeeze. You flex your pussy, squeezing my cock and loosening up in a rhythm that nearly overwhelms me with pleasure.

You then begin to roll your hips. My heart races and I grow lightheaded as my cock slides against the walls of your pussy. Your arms wrap around my head pressing me into your chest. My hips thrust up against you. You ride me, rolling your hips and grinding your clit into my pelvic bone while my cock brushes against your gspot. I feel your body shudder and go limp as you are overtaken by an orgasm. I catch you so you do not fall and continue to move my hips against you.

After several moments you recover and begin to move again. This time you move with more urgency. You rise up high on my cock, slamming your hips down onto me. You fuck me hard. It is like you are possessed. You fuck me until I can barely hold on. I try to hold out as long as I can. I practically cry out in relief as I feel you come again, stomach clenching with each spasm of your orgasm. I let loose. I thought I drained myself of come in your mouth, but more erupts from me and I fill you with each throb of my cock.

My world begins to go black. I am barely conscious. You collapse onto me. My arms wrap around you. I see a contented smile on your face. And this time I let my heart melt into that smile.

But in the back of my mind, I know you are plotting again...

michc
michc
2 Followers