Disciplining Mom Ch. 05

Story Info
The punishments and the sex continue apace.
2.6k words
4.36
70.7k
16

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen and Emily took special care in preparing for their double date that night. Their boyfriends, Rod and Bill, had worked it out to invite both of the women to a swing party, and everyone understood that the name referred both to the classic music and the style of the party, which would feature exchange of partners for sex.

Both donned their nicest silk lingerie and made certain to apply perfume to their intimate places as well as other spots, such as behind their knees. They did wear soft chenille blouses and rather short skirts for the dancing. Emily, who was all of 24 but very self-assured, had a curvier figure but little Karen, who was 23 and only 32A on top, had become far more confident during her already significant career as the principal dominatrix of their household. Emily had placed her two older sisters, Leslie and Linda, under Karen's command. And most recently, Karen's mother, Marian, had come to live with them and had been subjected to Karen's fiercest discipline.

Leslie and Linda were required to keep little conduct books, which Karen would use to enter their misdeeds for later consideration during punishment sessions. Marian was normally required, unlike the others, to sleep on a small mat beside her daughter's bed and was also made to wear a very restrictive chastity belt that Karen's friend Maria had made for her. The belt had holes in appropriate places for urination and defecation but Karen had a key with which she could close those openings partially or completely, which would mean Marian had to ask permission for the belt to be opened for her to relieve herself or fear having an accident which would surely earn her severe punishment from her dominant daughter.

The boys turned up dressed nicely in sport jackets and ties; Emily and Karen immediately hit it off with the others at the party, all of whom were attractive and friendly. Neither was upset when two other men, likely no more than a year or two older, invited them to join them in another room and began making love to the girls simultaneously. Both girls figured that it was fine being together—even when the actual sex started—rather than be involved in it with everyone watching.

Todd and Chet, their two new acquaintances, were good kissers and Emily and Karen happily shed their outer clothing as the guys stripped down to boxers. After lots of cuddling, they were invited to remove their bras and each boy slipped his girl's silky panties down and off, proceeding to provide plentiful oral attention to Karen's and Emily's pussies.

After that, the two found themselves pleased to be lying next to each other as Todd and Chet impaled them with their sizeable equipment. Karen had once suffered the sorrows of being a wallflower growing up, but now she found she absolutely loved to fuck. After everyone managed to come almost at the same moment, the room erupted in good-natured smiles and hugs.

The girls decided it made sense after this enjoyable interlude to put their clothes back on and they joined their original dates, who had also enjoyed delightful intercourse with another pair of welcoming women in yet another room. All four decided that after a few more dances, they were ready to return to Bill's place and then they separated into couples, occupied the apartment's two bedrooms, and stripped down for more sex.

After a few more cums, both girls were filled with both the drinks they had ingested and the cum in their pussies. They had not lost awareness of their surroundings, though, and kissed Rod and Bill good night as the boys dropped them off at Emily's spacious place. The girls were giddy with pleasure from the delights of multiple sex partners as they walked up to their apartment.

Once they entered, Emily's sisters and Karen's mom greeted them respectfully. Emily took charge, which surprised all of them because she had so often delegated direct supervision of all three submissives to little Karen, whose dominant side had become much more evident. But Emily still had some authority over even Karen, who in the end remained her protégé.

Emily rather abruptly ordered Leslie and Marian to strip to their panties only and join Karen and her in the commodious bedroom Emily occupied as head of the household. She bade Karen sit next to her on the side of the large king-sized bed and spread her legs under her short skirt, having, as had Karen, not bothered to put her panties back on after the sex at Bill's.

Emily merely pointed for Leslie to crawl between her younger sister's legs and start to lick Emily's dripping pussy clean. Then Emily motioned to Marian to do the same for her own daughter, Karen, and soon both submissives' tongues were licking the two pussies as Emily and Karen were cleaned from the cum of the two sex partners with whom they had so pleasantly fucked.

Once Karen had writhed and bucked her hips in response to her mother's tongue teasing her risen clit, she came hard and added her own juices to the spicy cum cocktail Marian had been swallowing as the combined cum seeped out of Karen's tight little vagina. Emily reacted similarly and also spiced her dripping cum with an occasional jet of strong pee for Linda to taste as she licked her younger sister's snatch.

Marian began licking less as if to signal that she hoped Karen had been sated. Karen took umbrage at her mother's assuming that her oral service was ending and told her that she had earned herself a hiding for presumption. Shortly then, Marian was ordered to pull down her panties and get across little Karen's lap for a spanking.

Karen always enjoyed having her mother across her lap in the spanking position, because she recalled how her mother had disciplined her in this way during her childhood and even into her adolescence. The diminutive dominatrix began spanking her mother's commodious bottom-cheeks and then ceremoniously inserted her finger deep into Marian's dark-colored anal opening.

Withdrawing her finger and showing the now amused Emily a finger displaying a brown smudge from inside Marian's anus, Karen told Emily that she now needed to "check the oil" frequently with Marian, meaning that she would insert her finger into her mother's most private place to see if a bowel movement was imminent.

"It looks like that big girl will need to make a doody soon," Emily giggled as she looked at Karen's smudged fingertip. Marian, still over her daughter's lap, cringed and her face grew as red as Karen had made her bottom.

"Karen," Emily suggested, "it would be fun, I think, to have her do her business by squatting over that little bowl I have here," pointing to a small china bowl on her dresser. Karen thus ordered her mother to squat over the bowl and "make her doody" for them right then.

Still tasting the combined cum she had licked and sucked from Karen's messy cunt, Marian assumed the humiliating posture of squatting over the small bowl as she felt, almost against her own initial resistance, a large movement begin to slide out of her anus. Emily watched as it filled the small bowl and then was watered as Marian involuntarily released her bladder's contents over the steaming dark brown turd.

"Quite a performance, Maid Marian," Emily said by way of mocking Karen's now-submissive mother. Karen told Marian to turn around to be wiped. Then Karen took some toilet paper and very roughly wiped her mother's anal area and showed her the soiled tissue by holding it in front of her face.

"Let me see that, too, sweetie," Emily chimed in, and Karen grinned as she held up the filthy toilet tissue.

"Ooh, Marian was quite the messy little girl, wasn't she?" Emily said in her most condescending tone.

"Yes," Karen replied, "and I intend to put her back in her control belt so she learns to hold her waste products in until I decide it is the right time for her to be permitted to release them."

At this, all of Marian's fears returned, because she both despised and was incredibly afraid of being made by Karen to wear the awful belt, knowing too that the diminutive domme was likely to keep the openings tightly locked so that Marian could only pee or shit when Karen deigned to open them or open the belt itself.

"Well, since she's misbehaved," Emily rejoined, "perhaps you'd like to have her take my pee now, because I really need to go after all this activity."

Karen merely motioned to Marian to stand up and then squat between Emily's spread legs to place her mouth right on Emily's shaved slit to receive her pee.

Emily adjusted herself so she was sitting over the edge of the bed and directly over Marian's open mouth that was placed very close to her spread labia and made sure to encompass the tiny peephole from which Emily would soon release a strong stream of urine.

When the stream suddenly emerged from Emily's urethra, Marian held her jaws open very wide so as to swallow it all. Emily, however, had not urinated for some hours and the contents of her bladder were thus strong and a dark yellow in color. Marian soon gagged and the pee hit her right in the face, splashing a bit onto Emily's open vulva.

Emily allowed the now very frightened Marian to resume swallowing and then, once her stream had tailed off and ended, silently motioned to Karen's mother to stand and hold herself open right in front of Emily.

"You splashed me, Marian," Emily said crossly, "so I'm going to punish your own naughty pussy."

Marian blanched as Emily reached for a soft little whip she kept in her top bureau drawer.

Retrieving the whip, Emily watched as Marian ignominiously reached down and held her own labia open for the painful punishment that she was about to receive.

Emily placed the little whip down between Marian's open legs and snapped it upward so that the tails stung Marian's sensitive inner labia and vaginal opening, as well as torturing the older woman by striking the ever-so-sensitive tip of her clitoris.

"Yikes!" Marian let out as the whip struck her most intimate and sensitive places. Emily smiled a mildly sadistic grin and gave Karen's mother three more strokes in the same place before putting the whip back in her drawer.

"You should learn from that punishment, Marian," Karen intoned. "Miss Emily should be able to pee in your sorry mouth without your gagging and getting her all wet down there. I would have thought you would show some results from all the training we have been giving you."

Marian thought about the training but remembered the long days during which Karen had repeatedly spanked and caned her, as well as whipping her on her cunt just as Emily had just done. She was constantly chiding herself for being so irresponsible as to need to plead for her daughter to take her in after her husband had walked out on her a few months earlier.

Then Karen had yet another inspiration. She whispered in Emily's ear and elicited a warm smile from her great friend and sometime bed-mate. Emily went to the closet and brought out a small metallic contraption that neither Leslie nor Marian had yet seen, much less known what it was meant to do.

The small metal appliance was actually a punishment bra. Karen placed it on her mother and carefully slipped its metal cones over both of Marian's 34C-sized breasts. The little lady then snapped the lock on the back of the bra and placed a small metal key in the hole beneath one cup. This was a lever that allowed her to tighten each cone to press on Marian's boobs so as to treat the whole breast as a nipple clamp might press harshly on merely the nipple. As she tightened each cup, Marian grimaced and Emily laughingly told Karen that this would help correct Marian's still-naughty attitude.

Marian was really in pain from the pressing on her sensitive tit flesh but she knew not to complain. She could only hope that the two dommes would remember to release her soon even though she assumed they would soon throw Leslie and her out of the room so they could enjoy each other's carnal pleasures.

Karen did realize that she was inflicting something akin to torture on her mother so after about 15 minutes, she took the little key and released Marian from the punishment bra. Marian's breasts looked red and wounded when the metal cones were taken off her tits.

"Now go off to Leslie's and Linda's room and get some sleep," Karen brusquely ordered. Her mother quietly left with alacrity and found herself lying in Leslie's bed as Emily's sister made room for her. Neither had any interest in getting intimate.

This, however, was hardly the case with Karen and Emily. If anything, they had been overstimulated by their eventful evening, first by the sex with the guys whose names were still unknown to them. Then there had been the lovely lovemaking by Bill and Rod. And finally, the pleasant task of disciplining Marian after she and Leslie had licked the cum from their well-filled pussies.

Karen and Emily got beneath the covers of Emily's king-sized bed and held each other tightly in each other's arms. They caressed each other's breasts softly and lovingly. Then Karen knew how to stimulate her friend by letting her index finger slowly and gently penetrate Emily's cute little anal rosette. This was not the same rough insertion that Karen had performed on her mother when she "checked her oil" earlier. Karen teased Emily in her sensitive rear orifice and Emily responded by lovingly stroking little Karen's quite well-sized clit.

Both felt themselves grow wetter as the blood engorged the sensitive organs between their legs. Karen used her other hand to insert fingers into Emily's soaked vagina and Emily responded by finger-fucking Karen in rhythm with her friend's fingering motion. It didn't take long for both girls to explode in a wonderful lengthy orgasm—definitely at the same time.

"Someday the guys will learn to come when we do," Karen whispered in Emily's ear and they burst out laughing.

As they both layback on the pillows in each other's arms and began to nod off, Emily grinned at Karen and told her how much she had enjoyed seeing her discipline Marian.

"Would you mind if I gave her a nice long spanking tomorrow?" Emily asked, knowing that her friend would never deny her request.

"It would be so good for her to get that kind of spanking from you," Karen responded with glee. "And that way she doesn't get to hate only me, even if I could care less what she thinks."

"I'm so happy that you have had this chance to teach her a few lessons she's obviously needed," Emily added. "I only wish I could punish my own mom for the way she treated me. It's wonderful that you are able to get Leslie and Linda in line because they need to be disciplined by someone other than just me. I'm thinking, too, that we may just have Maria make belts for them like we did for Marian. Can you see the looks on their faces when I have them put on the belts and they see that the holes are closed?"

It took little more to enable them both to fall asleep tightly embraced and soon to be ready to continue the disciplinary training regimen for Emily's older sisters and Karen's mother.