Disciplining Mom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't have to lube her, will I, Marge, dear, she's so wet already?" Deb half-mockingly asked her loyal sub.

After Deb had thoroughly caned her bottom, Marian was exhausted from the ordeal. She could not see Deb put on her pink harness and attach a long, thick dildo to it. Marge helpfully wiped Astroglide on the monster—it was at least eleven inches—and then took some Astroglide on her fingers and slipped it into Marian's demure anal opening.

Marian knew what would now happen and steeled herself for the intrusion. Without warning, Deb gently slid the dildo attached to her front into Marian's rectum until it was all the way in, when the blonde domme began to fuck her, slowly at first and then more energetically.

"You'll have to earn a cunt-fucking around here, darling," Deb said mildly. "I'm sure Marge will fill you in on how we allocate rewards and punishments. But understand that when I'm not here, you will mind Marge and do exactly what she tells you to do. She's much nicer than I am but she knows she has to tell me everything that happens so don't expect her to cover up for you if you misbehave, sweetie."

As she felt the dildo move in and out of her sore rectum and anus, Marian sighed as she thought about the challenges she would face this weekend, and possibly long after its end.

12