Disclosed Desires

Story Info
A small Dom/Sub scene, my very first writing!
844 words
3.84
5.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blindfolded and gagged, on all fours, you feel the constant pull of the collar on your neck as I walk you around the different rooms of our apartment. You can almost feel the full pressure of my stare taking up every centimeter of your bare skin, every movement, every jiggle, as you crawl like a dog across the floor, helpless, drooling and obedient. What will I do next? You don't know, you can't guess. Your back tingles with excitement as you run different scenarios on your head. I can barely contain my desire to take you right then and there, but we have a game to play, hmmm?

"On your back" - I yell as I yank your chain. Slightly choked, you stretch yourself over the cold floor tiles awaiting further instructions. They don't take long; "Play dead" - I command, and you know what to do. You raise your arms over your chest and your knees over your stomach. By the sound of my footsteps and the heavy breathing I am trying (and failing) to conceal, you can picture where I am and where I'm looking at. Your natural reaction doesn't take long; I watch intently a droplet of your juice sliding slowly and sensuously down your lips. You can feel it too, and we both share that timeless moment until it finally touches the floor.

You hear me move and rummage around the room. You keep playing dead as you wonder what will come next. Your crotch is burning, aching for contact, for human touch, for release. I lower myself down, with my face right between your legs, and behold the sight in front of me. My jagged breath caresses your bare pussy, moving closer. Closer. Closer. I watch your lips shudder, your hips raising to meet my mouth, and right then and there I suddenly pull away, almost reluctantly.

"You didn't think it would be this easy, did you? Put your knees on your chest and spread your legs". You do as commanded, feeling even more vulnerable, more humiliated. But you have no choice. You are not doing this because you want to, you are simply following my orders. This relaxes you; the feelings of shame are soon replaced by a rush of excitement. I grab your right hand and move it firmly towards your pussy. I do the same with your left. "Spread those too". I can see everything now. It's a work of art; framed by your thighs, calves and feet; and with your breasts and your face far away in the background I can see your beautiful lips, with the cute little knob on top and the dark, moist, pulsing tunnel at the bottom calling me like a siren's song with promises of Heaven.

"Oh my god" - you hear me blurt under my breath, and in a moment of weakness, I plant a firm kiss. It's too short, way too short.

"MMMMHHMMMMMHHH" - you moan in protest, craving for more.

"Patience," - I answer. "For now, masturbate"

You obey eagerly, furiously, desperately. You don't care I am still looking at you, in fact it just makes it hotter. You are not afraid to bare your desires to me as your finger slides up and down, in and out and around, the way you're used to and the way you like it best. After a while I hand you a dildo. You know what to do with it. Time loses meaning for both of us as I watch your show, enraptured, waiting for that moment when you start trembling, your moans rise in pitch and your feet curl and push down agains the floor. "Stop", I command you as I take away the dildo off your hands, grab them with my own and hold them firmly above your head. My other hand traces the shape of your body with a single, wet finger, slithering from your pussy to your navel, moving like the number eight around your breasts, getting closer to your nipples without quite touching them. You are about to protest even more loudly, you were so close, so close, you've had enough of this teasing, you want it NOW, but as you feel my weight on top of you and the caress of my lips over yours you understand that I, also, have had enough.

I go all in. You are so wet and so stretched already that it doesn't even hurt, it just feels right, so right, electricity jolting all over your body after that opening trust. A tiny part of your mind acknowledges that I have put on a condom, approves, and leaves you to your pleasure. "You are mine now" - I whisper into your ear as I start thrusting furiously, matching my speed to your hips as we both move, and as you start trembling, as your moans rise on pitch again, as you desperately try to push your hips closer to my body, you know that I won't pull away this time and that Heaven is just a few moments away...