Disclosures: Selfie Involvement Ch. 01

Story Info
A simple selfie leads a wife into cheating and porn.
2.7k words
4.16
60.6k
52

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My decent into cheating started with the exact moment of a single camera snap of my cell phone. It seemed innocent enough at the time. Using the bathroom mirror, I took a few shots of myself topless. My husband, Eric had always been after me to be more daring.

I wore my blond hair loose and down past my shoulders, partially obscuring my bare nipples. I looked over the photos and moved my hair aside to fully expose my breasts. At this angle, they looked larger than they were. I had a nice tan going that was distinctive in contrast to my bikini covered private parts. It seemed like a sexy shot to me. Still, I felt like I could do more.

I removed my panties and stepped back so that I could have a full body shot into my photo. That should be daring enough, I said to myself, and I prepared to send Eric a couple of my nudes. I titled my pix, 'Your daring wife, Chelsey' and pressed the send button.

Eric was at work. I wondered if he'd look at the pictures in a meeting and someone else might see them. With that thought, I began to get incredibly turned on. I chose not to get dressed just yet. I went to the bedroom and began to masturbate. At first, it was just using my fingers. Yet, I wanted something more stimulating. I reached in the drawer and pulled out my long cylindrical vibrator and turned the rear knob so that it buzzed away at my clit.

The thought occurred to me, why not share this moment, too. I had my cell by the bed. I grabbed it, extended my arm and took a shot of my dripping slit. I sent that one to Eric, this time titled, 'Wish you were here'.

He hadn't yet replied to the first set, but it didn't matter. I was so charged up from exposing my sexuality, I plunged the vibrator deeply into my cunt. "Take it, you filthy slut," I said aloud. The buzzing and the feeling of exhibitionism caused me to have a spectacular orgasm. My legs pressed hard against the sheets. "You dirty fucking skank," I called myself. I've always enjoyed verbal abuse when I masturbate.

Once more, I raised the phone up and took a shot of my pussy. My lips were red and slightly swollen from the excitement and abuse of my vibrator. I also sent that picture to Eric.

It was then that I decided to go another round of self-satisfaction. I'd never been multi-orgasmic before, but that afternoon I came in two powerful waves of sheer enjoyment. I lay on the bed perspiring from my lone adventure.

Then my phone beeped and I saw I had gotten a reply from Eric. It said, "Stay like you are, I'll be home as soon as I can."

I suppose I should have waited under the sheets, like a good girl, but I once again became too horny to wait. My vibrator entered my vagina once more, "Okay you whore, your nasty pussy's going to be really sore by the time he fucks you." I ran the vibrator deeply into me and continued to thrust away until I came yet again. I fantasized about Eric showing his co-workers the snaps of his slutty wife and telling everyone I was a complete tart. The more I thought about it, the more amped I became.

Sometime later, I heard Eric's car pull into the garage. I took another pic of my throbbing pussy. It had been exercised more than ever and its night was just beginning.

"I loved your pictures. That's the kind of stuff I've been talking about," he said as he kissed me.

Barely able to control my passion, I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his zipper. Eric had always been the aggressor in our sexual encounters. This time, it was me leading the charge to his erection. I jammed it into my mouth and made sure it was as hard as it could possibly get before demanding, "Get that cock inside me, now."

Eric said he was delighted by my new attitude and asked, "What got you in this mood?"

"The thought of you showing me off to your co-workers."

"I'd never do that to you, Chelsey."

"I know," I said, doing a great job of masking my disappointment, "I was just pretending."

He entered my sore pussy. I felt wonderfully raw. I begged him to pump me harder. I wanted my nasty cunt to suffer from abuse tonight. I sought to feel a sweet agony of too much sex in the morning.

I reached for my cell phone and was about to snap a shot of the two of us fucking, when he stopped me. "What are you doing?"

"I wanted to have a couple of shots of us for my slutty wife collection," I replied.

At first, he refused to be photographed. I convinced him to allow it; if he wanted to continue screwing his showoff wife. Still, he turned his head away to avoid getting his face shown.

After we'd fucked, he said, "Promise me, you won't show those pictures to anyone else."

"Who would I show them to? It just excites me doing this." I convinced him to take some more nudies of me in different poses before we turned out the lights. In the dark, I continued to rub my clit, even though it was exhausted. I was barely able to sleep that night thinking about all the things I'd love to do showing myself off in candid photos.

I work part-time, so I have plenty of spare time on my hands. The next day, I spent most of it hunting the internet for a place where I could post my pix. I'd only promised Eric, I wouldn't use any with him in them. I was quivering with arousal when I posted my previous shots under the name ValerySlut69, plus a few new ones I'd just taken of me cupping my ample breast and licking at my nipples on timed shots.

It was a small amateur wife site with a membership firewall. Allegedly, the site was run by a real amateur housewife, named "Dolly" for wives that loved to 'display their assets'. At best I'd be viewed by a couple hundred people, but that was enough to get my juices flowing down my right leg.

Even as sore as my clit was from all the attention, I masturbated for an hour before Eric came home. When he asked his usual question, "So, what have to be up to today?" I replied, "Oh, the usual BS," but I had a secret smile.

He wouldn't want to screw my pussy for another two days, but I could have gone at it all night from the way I felt. Finally, around 1 AM, I couldn't contain myself, and I check the site. Twenty-five people had viewed my pix and I had gotten over a dozen likes on each one. Even as tender as I was, I rubbed myself to another orgasm under the sheets as Eric slept unaware of my activities.

A week later, I'd posted over a hundred photos of myself in all kinds of exotic poses. I'd even gone as far of buying a brightly-colored dildo and had shots of me rubbing it all over me and then inside me; both my pussy and asshole.

On a nightly basis, I checked my status on the site. I'd gathered a small fan base, apparently. There were dozens of comments asking for more poses. I felt obligated to pose according to the more imaginative ones. The more I complied with the requests, the more followers I developed and the more requests I happily fulfilled.

By the end of the month, some of my work had well over a thousand views and hundreds of raving comments. Then on a Thursday an email arrived from Dolly. She said my photos had become a big hit. Her membership had expanded more rapidly than she'd ever seen. She asked if I lived nearby and wondered if I'd be willing to have her photograph me.

As it turned out, we lived only thirty miles apart. We met on an early Thursday afternoon at a restaurant near her home.

"I recognized you instantly, from your pictures. You're even prettier in person, though," she said as she seated herself at my booth.

Dolly was easily recognizable to me, too. She really did pose for her own site. She had thick wavy black hair with electric blue eyes and wore a top that emphasized her perky cleavage. From her pix, I knew she had a tattoo of a sexy doll pleasuring itself on her posterior. I thanked her for the complement and instantly felt comfortable with her.

"I've always gone by Dolly. I got the tat three years ago and opened the site on my own a year later," she explained.

We soon discovered we both found posing in compromising positions to be the most sexually stimulating thing we could have imagined.

"I'm not a professional photographer, but I've gotten pretty good at shooting myself. I'd really like to work with a willing model and thought you'd be perfect."

I was so willing to be her first model; I couldn't wait to finish lunch. We rushed to her house. By the time it was time to head home, I posed on the sofa and chairs. It was so much easier to spread my legs and have Dolly take the pix of my moist slit, than to try to set a timer on my phone camera and try to pose provocatively in the allotted time. It was especially gratifying to be able to rub my clit knowing that multiple shots were being fired in rapid succession without having to worry about staying in range and maintaining focus. I had no problem at all in playing with myself in front of a near stranger. Dolly felt like my most intimate friend. I admitted my fetish for being verbally abused and Dolly was up to using every bit of profanity in her vocabulary to call me a cheap skanky slut.

"You should be ashamed of yourself; you two bit tramp. What would your parents think of you, if they saw what a complete sleaze they raised?" she said as I neared a climax. "You're nothing by a trampy little cunt."

Next, I moved on to a bondage spread. Using some of the latex wear that my host had on hand, I dressed in a halter top that exposed and projected my breasts over the clingy black material and a short skirt that left nothing to the imagination when I bent over. A gag ball was placed in my mouth, and I posed in several tied and chained settings.

"Would you mind if I posed with you? I'm sure the members would love to have the two of us together," asked a clearly aroused Dolly.

"I was hoping you'd bring it up. I think it would have a lot of the men jerking themselves off."

With that, Dolly dressed as my dominatrix and we created dozens of femdom shots. I was pulled around by a leash and forced to expose my cunt as Dolly in her leather body suit, took a horse whip to my tender white ass. We added some red makeup to show how she'd had to beat me into submission.

By the end of our shoot, I willingly licked at her slit and brought her to orgasm after orgasm as she was forced to continue to discipline her unruly subject with her riding crop. We finished up with me pulled across her knee and screaming as she continued to spank my bruised ass with her bare hand.

Although, I don't have an interest in a lesbian relationship, I would have to admit that if I ever did, Dolly would be a lover I would choose. Her pictures of me and the two of us were very beautiful and arousing I'm sure. I was almost ashamed of my solo early work. Mostly, what got me off was the idea of being seen in these very sexy photos and knowing other people would see me.

"I'm not sure if I can go back to posing on my own," I said as I examined her workmanship. "I'd like to do more with you."

"Any time, my husband is out of town; I'd be happy to shoot you. He doesn't know about my little website."

We both giggled at the secret we shared. It felt natural as I kissed her full on the lips as I departed for home.

A few days later, Dolly called and said, "Membership on the site has exploded. Once I put up our session, it's nearly doubled. If you have any ideas for more shoots, I'd love to explore them with you."

It was funny; I'd been thinking about something we could try the night before. "I think I have an idea for something that would send your membership into the stratosphere."

I outlined my plan and was partially surprised that Dolly was willing to go with it. Not only was she willing, she said she'd cut me in for half the profits on any new members added.

We posted a message to members with a picture of me posed on a bed, with a come hither look as I scarcely covered my nude body with my hands.

The message read: "To all members. So many of you have said you wanted to fuck me in your gracious comments; I have decided to allow one of you to do just that. You will need to pose with me, full face and fully naked, for our hottest photo spread ever."

We stated that entrants would need to submit a fully nude body selfie and explain what they'd like to do with me.

By the end of the week, we had over a hundred real applications, and I eagerly sorted through them to determine my first web-based lover. I picked out a man who went by the alias of DickHandler8702, but had the real name of Jack. In a phone call, he sounded normal, so I arranged to meet him at a coffee shop.

He was not only normal, but proved to have a lot of creative ideas. His cock size was also over seven inches, which would look great for our upcoming shoot.

That same afternoon, he sat naked in a white faux leather fabric chair. I sat on his lap and faced the camera directly. My feet rested on his thighs and slid down on his cock, which allowed me to move along his shaft and still provide Dolly with a great angle to capture our fucking activity.

I moved down to suck his cock and both he and Dolly began to tell me I was a, "Sick minded tart without morals," and a "Sluttish sperm receptacle." I loved every creative phrase of their taunts. I wish Eric could understand my love of being verbally degraded when I fuck, but there is an increasing amount of things about me, he may never be able to appreciate.

Jack shot his load onto my face, and the goo ran down my chin. I came in a wild explosion myself a short time later knowing that I had crossed the border from nude selfie bitch to all out Internet porno girl and cheating wife. As I said before, this was a descent into hardcore porn, and I was rushing toward it with pure abandon.

The thought that I might be caught by my husband only made the danger all the more invigorating and tempting. Jack had a lot of suggestions for what we could do for my next fucking spread and Dolly has said, she'd like to get in on future contests, with me being the photographer.

Our plan is to see what members come up with and we may do all of the most creative ideas. Since posting my first fuck session, site membership has increased exponentially. I have already quit my job, as I'm making far more money being a partner on this new business venture and the sex is terrific.

~ Chapter 2 to follow... ~