Disclosures: Selfie Involvement Ch. 03

Story Info
A simple selfie leads a wife into cheating and porn.
2.4k words
4.16
23.6k
12

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not seeing it," Dolly said looking tired and irritable that I was bombarding her with work concepts at 6:15 at night. "How is this different than any other video on hundreds of other sites?"

"It's not what's on video yet. Only part of it. Listen to yourself directing the action with Pierson and the two MILFs."

I played the part back where Dolly had said, "Lick it off each other."

"Suppose one of our members wanted them to kiss each other."

"They just did that in my office. The three of us kissed at the same time, too," she said looking as if she was about to walk away.

"No, we'd give our viewers the opportunity to say what the performers do. It'd be live and they could have a say in the direction. They could tell Pierson to push Thelma off his cock and ram in into Allison or have the two women wrestle to see who gets fucked first."

Dolly shook her head. "Even if we had the technology available to us, how would we determine who'd be giving out the commands? Hopefully, there'd be hundreds or thousands of viewers. They can't all be shouting out directions. You need to think this out more. We can talk in the morning." She hugged me, but left the office.

Admittedly, I hadn't worked out the details yet. I also knew we'd have to hire an IT person to set it up. We needed one anyway. We were running at capacity with our current setup. If we were going to continue to grow, The Slut Wife Foundation website needed more capacity and content.

I reached home and calmed Eric. He never expected me to be involved in a business startup. I was supposed to have a part-time job and be at his beck and call. He had no idea I was now earning more money than he did. "Burgers again, Chelsey?" was his immediate response when I walked in the door.

That might have led to an argument, but I was too concerned with fleshing out my idea. I knew I had something, I just needed to fine-tune the concept.

It hit me in the middle of the night. Do it with a vote of the most creative ideas. The audience would submit what they wanted to see, and the best ones would get voted on. I'd need some way to setting up categories, but a good programmer could figure that out.

"Are you awake?" I asked as I shook Eric.

"I am now. Is everything okay?" He sounded groggy.

I began to remove my nightshirt. "I had an amazing idea for work. I need to get fucked. Now."

"It's past midnight. Couldn't we wait until tomorrow?"

"Sure, if you don't mind me masturbating next to you. I hope my orgasms won't keep you up."

I began rubbing my pussy and tits. The fact that I'd been screwed by another man, only hours before and hadn't showered since then, didn't bother me. I had a killer app in mind, and it made me hotter than hell.

"Alright, Chelsey let me come to my senses."

I began to suck his cock as he rubbed his eyes. "Does my aggression bother you? Why don't you tell me what a horned up shrew of a wife I've become?"

"Why would I insult you like that? I love you, babe."

"Yeah, loves great. Call me a fucking cunt. It makes me want to fuck all the more."

Eric didn't get my desire for verbal abuse. I'd let him get away with not satisfying the stimulation I got out of being called names when I was having sex. Psychologically, it must have come from my upbringing, when my mother always regarded sex as a duty and something, only dirty girls enjoyed. I could not care less about the psyche behind the whole thing; if dirty girls enjoyed sex, I wanted to be the filthiest piece of ass in the neighborhood.

"You were always a promiscuous bitch, that why I started dating you. You were an easy lay. I couldn't believe how easy it was to get between your legs." The look on his face was nearly apologetic as if he was asking for permission.

"Yes, I was a slut. I tricked you into marrying me. You wouldn't have if you knew what a pervert I am, would you?"

He was hard and pumping away at me. It was like we'd finally had a breakthrough. He was excited by out dirty talk; not as much as me, but he was at last willing to understand my needs.

"No, why should I have? If I'd known you were so loose, I would have just fucked you on the side and found a decent girl to marry."

"Yes!" I screamed. "Oh, fuck, yes. Hump your cheap bitch of a wife. Fuck me hard." I came like he'd never seen me.

He finished himself off in good time, and I enjoyed it as was he continued degrading me with his words.

I explained later, "As long as it's in the bedroom, take all you're verbal frustration out on me. I can't get enough."

Days later, Dolly and I interviewed a half-dozen Info Tech people. The best one insisted upon examining our network and Internet setup.

Marlon was a young guy without a college degree, but a true savant in the field. "Your server's way beyond its limit. Using Windows Server 2003, is way out of date. It'd be better and more cost effective to go with Linux based on Ubuntu Server or Redhat Enterprise anyway. I could have a system set up in a day."

"And you'd be able to implement my idea of customer response and interaction?"

"The algorithm to sort the requests would take some doing, but if you'd be willing to use some COTS artificial intelligence software, I could have that going in a week."

We hired him on the spot. "He dressed in a tee-shirt, shorts and flip-flops for the interview," Dolly observed. "He must be brilliant or a homeless man fooling us."

"He makes sense on our network issues, didn't he? You set up the original system. Wouldn't going to Linux make sense at this point?"

Her face showed a sign of embarrassment. "I paid a neighborhood kid two hundred bucks to set it up for me. I have no idea of what the difference between Linux and Windows is. I'm not even sure what a server does."

As it turned out Marlon was brilliant. By the end of the week, he had us connected with a hashtag to Twitter and another hookup to Instagram. We had large screen monitors in our video production room and could warehouse the incoming feeds of customer commentary and sort it into a set of simple commands that could then be voted on. The response time seemed nearly instantaneous in our dry runs.

Dolly and I spend the rest of the week hiring a video crew. Camera and light operators, a set builder and production coordinator. "If this comes off, we're going to need to rent more space," Dolly said as we watched the beehive of activity going on in getting ready for our first live interactive show.

"And if it doesn't work out?" I asked nervously knowing blame for failure would rest with me.

"They we'll fold up and figure out how to show off our cunts elsewhere. It's all for the fun and adventure of it. Dom Doll and Vic Val will be fine." She squeezed my shoulder and gave me a confident wink.

Our first live production was heavily advertised on our own site, and we paid for a few ads on some other porn sites. Admission would be free, if the participants provided an email address.

By show time, we'd gotten over a hundred thousand viewers registered. Marlon struggled to keep up with the unexpected traffic.

When the lights came on I was led into a realistic looking dungeon on a leash by my angry mistress Doll. She jerked me to the floor and said, "You idiot twat; you've fucked up another simple task. I have no choice but to punish you." Dolly looked spectacular in her latex catsuit with cutouts that exposed her stomach and a plunging neckline that barely covered her ample breasts. Her nipples poked up through the thin material.

"No, please, I didn't mean to let Pierson's cum dribble out of my mouth. I tried to swallow it all. There was just so much."

"No, you stupid slut. You have to be taught."

On the wall mounted monitor, I could see that spanking and being whipped was heavily trending. Electroshock to my nipples was following closely behind. I personally was hoping for candle wax dripping on me. I loved the feel of the hot candle paraffin caking on my boobs and nipples, but we were obligated to go with what the customers voted for.

Across the web, it was announced, a whipping was to be my punishment. I was dressed in a tiny black and white French maid's uniform, complete with a little white apron. I pulled down my ruffled panties and bent over a black padded spanking bench. My face showed me bracing for my atonement.

Dominating Doll used a wide leather paddle and appeared to slap my ass hard. It truth, we'd practiced her pulling her strikes and I barely felt it land. On camera, it looked real. I sold it by screaming and begging the audience to make her stop her assault.

Instead, three judges had been chosen to render their verdict from our viewing audience. RamsItGood207 stated, "Spank the dumb bitch even harder. She needs to suffer."

MissGivesGrtHd85 stated, "Show us how red you can make her cheap floozie ass."

I begged the fellow female participant, "Please, Miss, have some mercy on another helpless woman."

She replied without a single bit of sympathy for my plight, "No, you deserve to suffer. Hit her once more for me," as Doll's blows rained down on my behind.

The camera went to the emotions on my face and showed my humiliation in a close up and the sounds of the slaps echoed through the dungeon. A production assistant ran in to quickly apply a rogue makeup on my ass to simulate the rawness and bruising I was enduring.

HotBox6821, another female contributor had no pity for me either, "That vile cunt should be beaten within an inch of her life. She needs to learn to suck cock and not waste sperm. It's a requirement for all women."

I couldn't contain myself and started to cum. The last bit of vocal humiliation sent me over the edge. Live, before over a hundred thousand strangers, I expressed my most intimate of feelings. I screamed with abandon. It was the greatest moment of adulteration and unabashed exhibitionism of my life. I had no idea of who might be watching. There were viewers from all over the world. I'd never thought I could be so turned on.

I caught my breath. I knew this was merely my first orgasm of the night among many more to come. I wanted it to continue long past our allotted hour. Dolly gave me a bright smile, she was having the time of her life, too.

"So, that you understand the importance of keeping a load of sperm in your insignificant yapper, I'm allowing you to be pleasured by a few men willing to fuck you while you remain tied to the bench."

Several men entered the chamber and presented their hard cocks to the viewers. The audience was allowed to decide who was to be my first punisher. To my surprise, Marlon was the first one selected.

Dolly and I had allowed him to participate as a special reward for all his hard work and help in getting this operation up and running. I smiled knowing he'd get the inaugural balling of me on video. His cock was far more impressive than I had imagined.

"Don't be nervous," I whispered to him as he made ready to put his stiff erection into my mouth. "Have fun with this scenario, the audience is with you."

The monitor displayed our incoming twitter feed. The viewers loved the idea of the dumb slut MILF Victim Val being fucked by a nerdish looking young man. Marlon was completely naked, except for his thick black rimmed glasses. His days of unshaved beard growth and messy hair endeared him to the viewers. He was by far their choice to be the one to begin fucking me.

I was so excited by the prospect; I could feel the juices from my pussy running down the sides of both my legs. The camera came in for a close shot of my shameless flow. Marlon worked my mouth for a few minutes, and it was the audience that told him to take my disgusting cave of a cunt. My anus came in for a close second, but luck was on my side. Marlon's rigid penis entered me, and I came once more almost as soon as he was fully inside.

Another male was selected to pleasure himself in my mouth. He was later told to squirt his load onto my bitch-assed skanky face. I came once more when his sperm landed on my lips. I slurped as best I could to suck all of his precious spunk into my revolting oral cavity.

Unfortunately, the words came, "And that's a wrap." Our show was over.

"Couldn't we run overtime? I think they want more," I begged, as one of the assistants untied me.

"No, it's best to leave them wanting more," Dolly said, bringing me back to earth.

Marlon tossed on a robe and examined his network monitoring equipment, "Holy fucking shit, they want more. We've just had twenty thousand requests for membership. The system's barely able to handle the load. We're going to need another Linux server."

"So we went with the Linux thing," Dolly radiated with a broad smile at me. "And you were worried we wouldn't be a hit."

At that point, I was still too horny to care. "Can I use the sofa in your office? There are two guys who didn't get a piece of my butt tonight, I can't let them go home unfulfilled."

I called Eric to tell him I'd be home late again. I could celebrate our success with him later in private, but for now I wanted to entertain our dedicated staff.

~ Chapter 4 to follow... ~