Discovering a Friend's Passion Ch. 02

Story Info
Bill and David discover a shared passion for panties.
2.3k words
4.45
20.1k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill and David had discovered their shared passion for panties when Bill had walked in unexpectedly on David. That discovery gave them the chance to feed their passion with each other's wives' panties.

Both couples were similar in age, all in their later 50's. Bill was medium height, with maybe a few extra pounds on, but tried to stay in shape, despite the desk job. His wife Ann was medium height, light hair, medium boobs, and like her husband, carrying maybe an extra pound or two - sort of an all-American gal.

David was the bear type - a bit shorter, quite hairy over his whole body, and carrying some extra weight, but he carried it well. His wife Susan was also short and a bit on the chubby side, with thick black hair and large boobs.

The men had been swapping their wives' panties for a few months now. Both men not only enjoyed the chance to wank to the others wife's cunt scents, but both also discovered new passion in their love lives with their wives. As Bill thought about it, imagining David sniffing and licking Ann's panties, while he was making love to her, was hot as hell. Or often while eating out Ann, he thought of eating Susan's pussy, which he had tasted via her panties He would imagine burying his face in her thick black bush, which made him rock hard, his cock dripping pre-cum.

Their discovery had happened during a barbecue during the summer. Fall was in full swing now, with sports season and weekend games coming with it. Bill's wife Ann, a teacher, was going to be out of town for a weekend at a teacher's conference. Bill called up David, "Hey, Ann's going to be out of town next weekend. How about coming over for a guy's night of beer, pizza, and watching games?"

"Sounds great," replied David. "I'll check with Susan, but I'm sure it will be fine - plan on it. I'll bring the beer if you'll order the pizza."

"Done deal," said Bill. As the weekend approached, he was also sure to snag a couple pairs of Ann's soiled panties. He wanted to treat David this weekend, and he was hoping to take their little panty game up a notch. He just hoped David would think to bring some of Susan's panties as well.

Saturday rolled around and at 4pm Bill heard David knocking on the door. "Come in!" he yelled from the kitchen. David came in carrying a cooler of beer. "I've got some Guinness here, since you like dark beer."

"Yea, like I like dark bush!" Bill replied.

"Well, well!" said David. "Is that a lifelong interest, or just since you started sniffing Susan's knickers?"

"Oh, no, it's a life-long fantasy. But before we start talking pussy, let's get set up for the games." They moved into the living room and set up to watch the games. Bill turned on the TV and they both settled onto the couch, enjoying the beer and pizza as a game started.

As the first quarter of the game ended, and they'd both had their fill of pizza, Bill turned down the volume on the TV. With a mischievous smile, he asked David, "Interested in dessert?"

David, not noticing the playfulness in Bill's eyes, answered, "Sure, what have you got?" Bill reached behind a cushion and pulled out a clear plastic bag, through which pink and light green cloth could clearly be seen.

"I was thinking pussy a la mode!" said Bill. David, a broad grin appearing on his face, reached in his pocket.

"Well, good thing I came prepared!" he said as he pulled a plastic bag from his pocket, this one with blue and white visible through the bag. They swapped bags, and each opened one up. Bill fondled the blue pair of Susan's panties, feeling the silky fabric in his hands. He turned them so the white crotch fabric was clearly visible, and studied the stained fabric for several moments, before slowly bringing them to his face and inhaling deeply.

David was watching Bill and following his lead, starting with the light green pair of Ann's panties. He started sniffing the elastic around the legs, where he caught a hint of perspiration. He avoided the crotch for several minutes, both to prolong the experience, and because he wasn't sure just how far Bill wanted to take this, as they sat next to each other on the couch.

The second quarter of the game had started, but both men were focused on the panties in their hands, ignoring the TV. Bill glanced at David's crotch and noticed a bulge, just as he was feeling himself grow harder. As he moved his nose over the cunt spot in Susan's panties, fantasizing that he had his nose buried in her pussy, he desperately wanted to take out his cock and start stroking.

They remained like this for several minutes, both men sniffing the others wives' panties, and both sporting hard cocks straining for relief. David finally broke the silence. "You know, the playing field still isn't level around here."

"Oh?" said Bill. "In what way?"

"Well, you've seen me jacking off when you caught me this summer, but I haven't seen you doing it. What would you think about we do it now, to level the field? Besides, from the look of your pants, you could use a good wank. It's not like we don't both know what we do with our noses in our wives' panties."

Bill didn't say anything. He carefully laid the blue panties, white crotch up, on the couch beside himself. He leaned back and undid his belt and zipper, then lifted his butt of the couch and started to slip his pants off. He stopped after a few inches, and looked at David. David took the cue, and followed Bill's lead. Soon they were sitting side by side, a few inches apart on the couch, with their trousers' around their ankles, each fondling his own cock through his briefs.

As Bill massaged his cock, he reached down and picked up the panties again. With eyes toward David, to see that he was watching, Bill brought the crotch up to his face and inhaled deeply. Started at the front, catching a whiff of urine, then moved slowly back to the cunt area, enjoying Susan's cunt odor. He continued to the back of the crotch and caught just a faint whiff of asshole. Then, looking straight at David, he slowly ran his tongue down the length of the crotch, moaning slightly as he did. The sharp, tangy sensation of cunt juice sent a shiver through him, as he finished his first lick with a deep inhale.

David didn't' think his cock could get any harder, but watching Bill lick Susan's panties brought his cock to a firmness he hadn't experienced in a long time. Making sure Bill was now watching him, he repeated Bill's motions, licking the crotch of Ann's panties, and inhaling deeply to capture her aroma. Then he went a step further: as he held his breath with Ann's womanly scent coursing through his body, he reached inside his shorts and pulled out his cock. Squeezing it tightly for a moment, a drop of pre-cum appeared on the tip. He then started slowly but firmly stroking himself, looking at Bill to see if he'd follow suit.

Bill, on seeing David pull out his cock, wasted no time in joining him. Both men were soon stroking their cocks vigorously with panties held up to their faces. Bill grunted first, but David immediately echoed it, and the room was soon filled not just with the smell of sex, but the sounds of it as well.

David had not seen Bill's cock before this evening. It was average length, like David's, but a bit thinner. David's cock was a thick one, matching his bearish build. The sight of Bill stroking himself, and Ann's pussy scent in his nostrils, soon sent David over the edge of orgasm. He shot a load of cum on his belly and hand, groaning as he came. The sight of him cumming brought Bill to orgasm as well, and a load of white creamy cum rolled out of his cock and down his hand.

Bill instinctively know exactly what to do to finish leveling the playing field. He looked at David as he lifted his hand and licked his own cum off his hand. David followed his example, slurping up his own creamy white cum.

--

As they relaxed from the peak of their orgasms, a little embarrassment set in for both men. They had just watched each other beat off using the others wife's panties, and each had cleaned up their own cum. After a few moments, Bill broke the ice. "Well, seems that was as good for you as it was for me." He laid the panties aside, then stood up and got himself dressed again, as David followed suit. After putting Susan's panties back in the bag, Bill grabbed a couple more beers and returned his attention to the game, having missed most of the 2nd quarter.

David wasn't ready to return to the game though. "So, what was that comment about dark bush all about?" he asked Bill.

"Oh, my whole life I've been very attracted to women with dark hair. Probably started with a girl named Becky in middle school. She had long dark hair, and I thought she was the hottest thing around. Now don't get me wrong - I'm very happy with Ann, but my attraction to dark haired women has been a lifelong thing. When I look at porn, I usually go to the hairy sites, with lots of thick bush. And I love unshaved pits too - I'd love to lick a woman's unshaved pits. I've hinted to Ann not to shave, but she just brushes me off."

David smiled. "Yea, I know what you mean about pits. Susan does have a nice thick bush, and I've asked her to not shave her pits, but after a few days she says it is itchy and shaves again."

Bill said, "So... can I asked you a question, for my fantasies? Susan is bushy you said - does her hairy area extend back to her crack, around her asshole?" Then thinking he may have gotten too personal, he quickly added, "Never mind - that's getting pretty personal."

"Ha!" said David. "I'm bringing you Susan's panties to sniff and wank to - I'm not sure you can get more personal than that! And yes, she is quite hairy front to back. And occasionally she'll get a hair on her areola, but she plucks those."

The game on the TV continued on, but neither man was paying any attention. Bill felt himself getting hard again, listening to David talk about Ann's bush. Looking at David, he moved his hand down to his crotch and started rubbing his cock through is pants. "Man, I've never been able to talk about these fantasies of mine to anyone, man or woman. It is just hot as hell to actually say some of these things."

As he began rubbing himself too, David said, "Yea, I know what you mean. Getting caught with my nose in your wife's knickers has turned out to be a good thing." He picked up the bag with Ann's panties, and this time pulled out pink pair. He leaned back and dangled the panties over his own face, as if a woman were straddling his face. He took a deep inhale, rubbing himself, and said, "It's still hard to believe I'm sitting here with Ann's husband watching me bury my face in her dirty panties."

"Well, since we're heading down this path again," Bill said, as he pulled out Susan's white pair of panties, "why don't we get more comfortable." He stood up and, watching David for any negative reaction, slowly removed all of his clothes. As soon as David understood what he was doing, he followed suit and in moments both men were naked.

Rather than sit back down on the couch, Bill scooted a love seat over to face the couch. "I want to see you better as we do this - it is just hot seeing you with Ann's panties. As he sat in the love seat, and David sat on the couch facing him, apparently comfortable with the new arrangement.

Both men were silent for a few minutes as they explored the panties they each held. David then reached for the bag and pulled out Ann's other pair. With the pink pair held to his nose, he used the light green pair to rub against his balls, and to stroke his cock with. He could feel an orgasm building slowly, and groaned as he inhaled Ann's pussy scent.

Once again, Bill followed David's example, picking up Susan's second pair of panties and using them to jack off with, while licking and tasting the cunt spot in the other pair.

Soon both men were groaning, their hands moving faster on their hard cocks. Bill watched as David stopped for a moment and used his finger to pick up the pre-cum off his cock, and then sucked his finger clean. David's eyes were on Bill as he did this, and Bill copied his motions - scooping up his own pre-cum and tasting it.

Soon it was hard to tell who was leading and who was following, as they both licked the panty cunt spots clean and inhaled and tasted each other's wife's essence. Soon the both exploded, cum flying onto their bellies and down their hands. In quiet unison, they both lifted their hands and slurped up their own cum, cleaning themselves up.

--

After David left for the evening, taking Susan's panties home, Bill used the pair of his own wife's panties which David had wrapped around his balls, cumming hard for the third time that evening. He knew there would be more evenings in the future, and hoped it could become a regular thing.