Discovering Allison Ch. 1 & 2

Story Info
Hubby learns a lot from innocent snooping at a party.
2k words
4.13
126.8k
29
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
story_time
story_time
49 Followers

Chapter 1: Secrets

It was just like any party during the holidays: too many people and not enough intelligent conversation. After a few hours of talking about the weather, work and all remaining banal topics, the attendees had fallen into a stupor similar to lemmings: unknowingly waiting for something to happen.

Looking for a bathroom, Allison and Randi retreated upstairs. They entered the master bedroom and Allison found the bathroom empty. As she went to the bathroom, Randi waited in the bedroom, looking around to avoid becoming terminally bored. As one would suspect, the room was immaculate, completely prepared for viewing by friends and strangers. Still, the computer located next to the bed caught Randi’s eyes. While the monitor was off, the computer was still running. With nothing better to do, Randi turned on the monitor and saw a very boring windows desktop. For fun, he checked the Favorites and Last Documents folders on the Start Menu….and immediately found himself getting hard.

The owner of the house was apparently quite sexually active. Listed in the Favorites folder were dozens of pornography sites, some of them familiar to Randi. And then he looked in the Recent Documents folder and his heart skipped a beat. “Allison1.jpg, Allison2.jpg….,”the list was filled with images titled with his wife’s name. In his mind, Randi fantasized that they were pictures on a stranger’s machine. Well not really a stranger. Kurt and Sally were Allison’s friends and the four of them had gone to dinner on a number of occasions. However, they were not what you would call close.

“Are you finished yet,” Randi called to his wife. “Not yet, I need to finish peeing and then fix myself up,” she replied. Randi decided he would have time to look at just who the “Allison” was. As the viewer loaded, Randi looked nervously between the bedroom and bathroom door. When he turned around, he was shocked to see a picture of his wife, one that Randi had taken of her when they went out to dinner. While Randi was expecting (hoping?) for naked pictures of a strange woman to appear, he instead saw his fully clothed wife. Obviously, Allison had sent some photos to Sally, Randi thought. He opened the second file, again finding a very normal photo of his wife. Randi heard the toilet flushing and knew he should close everything down. However, he knew he had time for one more photo so he scrolled down the list to Allison48.jpg.

As Randi heard his wife washing her hands, he was shocked to see a picture of his wife completely naked with a cock in her mouth. There, in front of his eyes, Randi saw his wife with a stranger’s cock in her mouth. And this picture was on someone else’s computer. Quickly, Randi closed the programs and shut off the monitor. “You ready to head back downstairs,” Allison asked.

“Sure, let’s go,” Randi said. And with that they returned to the party. As the began chatting with people, Randi’s mind raced. Obviously, there were things Randi didn’t know about his wife. Was this a recent picture or one taken before they were married? Why did Kurt have a picture of this? Was the man in the picture Kurt? Randi had to know and he knew there were only two ways to find out.

Obviously he could confront his wife. However, he didn’t like the idea of confronting her without more information. The other way was to sneak back up and look at the computer again. As Allison began talking with a girlfriend she hadn’t seen in years, Randi saw his opportunity. He excused himself and quickly returned to the master bedroom that was still thankfully empty. Realizing he would not have time to look at the computer files here, Randi found a backup disk and had the computer copy the entire hard drive. He then returned to the party to wait for the computer to finish.

When he got back downstairs, he tried to find Allison. He finally found her with Kurt who was sitting next to her on a couch. Sitting very close to her, Randi thought. Had he missed the signs that his wife was having an affair, Randi wondered. Allison saw him return and motioned for him to join them. “Kurt says he can’t wait until we all leave so he can get Sally upstairs alone,” she said. “Are you thinking the same thing?”

“You mean am I hoping to get Sally alone upstairs as well,” Randi asked with a sly grin. Of course, it was all play. The four of them constantly talked dirty but nothing ever came of it. Or had it, Randi wondered.

“No silly, I mean are you ready to go home and ravish me,” she replied. Randi looked at his watch. It had been nearly ten minutes. He needed to give the backup another ten minutes, he figured. “Why don’t we just do it here. I might be tired by the time we get home,” Randi said.

“Right here. And what about Kurt,” she asked as she squeezed his hand. “What is he supposed to do while you have your way with me.”

“I guess he could join in if he wants,” Randi replied with equal casualness. “What do want Kurt? Heads or Tails?” As usual, the conversation petered out after this very flirtatious opening. No matter how bold the words, the willingness to act on them did not exist. However, the conversation bought Randi the time he needed. “Just let me go to the bathroom again and we can leave,” he said.

“Again?”

“Don’t blame me,” Randi said. “It’s all that alcohol you plied me with hoping to get lucky.”

With that, Randi dashed upstairs into the bedroom, quickly locking the door behind him. He ejected the disk and slipped it into his jacket pocket. With that, he unlocked the door and exited to the upstairs hallway. As he left the room, he was startled to see another door on the floor open. Then, he saw Sally walking backwards out the door….while a man’s hand caressed her thigh. He watched as Sally’s head ducked back in the room to kiss the unseen man. Randi quickly moved to the stairs before he was seen.

“You ready to go now,” Allison called to him as he descended the stairs. Randi cringed, wondering if Sally had heard Allison.

“Yep, we’re out of here.” The goodbyes were said quickly. As they headed to the car, Allison pulled close to Randi and began groping his crotch.

Chapter 2: An Awakening

“Are you ready for a night of unbridled passion,” Allison asked, slowly pushing her palm along the length of Randi’s cock. Her actions were a bit surprising. For weeks, they had not been very intimate. As always, both of them were busy and they just seem to have fallen out of the sexual groove. Randi wondered what he was feeling right then. Was he excited? And if so, was he excited about fucking his wife or excited by the fact that his wife had a secret that he would soon uncover. Either way, he had to get home.

As they drove home, Allison continued rubbing Randi’s cock. “Aren’t you even interested in me,” Allison asked a bit defensively. Randi realized he had been lost in thought. In fact, he hadn’t really even look at his wife “that way” all evening. Considering how she was dressed, Randi found that hard to believe. How could he have missed his wife’s dress that he now realized was incredibly provocative? Underneath a too-short black skirt were stockings which he knew from experience were connected to a very sexy garter belt. The blouse she had worn was nearly transparent, showing the lacy fabric of a bra that just barely covered her nipples.

“I’m sorry. I have just had a lot on my mind,” Randi said. As he turned to Allison, she hiked up her skirt, revealing the fact that she had no underwear on. He stared at her crotch and was shocked to see that she was completely shaven.

“Do you like that,” Allison asked. “You always told me you wanted me to shave down there. Does it get you excited?”

“Yes.”

Allison grabbed his hand and pushed it into her lap. He could feel the heat coming from her pussy and, as his hand met her mound, he could feel the wetness. Slowly, Randi began manipulating her clit. As he increased his tempo, Allison began responding with moans as she closed her eyes and began pinching her nipples. By the time they reached the driveway, Allison had grabbed his hand and was impaling herself on his fingertips.

“I want you to fuck me tonight,” she said. “I don’t want to make love. I want you to take me and treat me like a slut. I want you to be rough with me.

“The words shocked Randi. Had he not been so out of sorts, they would certainly have aroused him. As it was, he suspected that his wife was cheating on him. And so he decided to use his wife like a slut, although for very different reasons than she probably assumed he wanted to.

When they entered the house, he pushed Allison to the ground. “Suck my cock you bitch.”

He was almost surprised when Allison got onto her knees without being offended by the words. Within seconds she had his pants around his ankles and was sucking him down to the base of his cock. During their relationship, Randi had always found his wife’s blowjobs lacking. This time was different. She was passionate and forceful, seemingly trying to swallow him. The thought that she may have learned these newfound talents from another man infuriated him and he began fucking her face, daring her to protest.


Instead, she accepted his rough fucking of her mouth. As he was about to come, he waited for her to withdraw, as she usually did, because she did not like to swallow his cum. Instead, he felt her hands on his ass, literally pulling him deeper into his mouth. As he thrust into her, he came in her mouth, grabbing the back of her head to make sure she swallowed it.

As he finished, he felt badly, looking to see if his wife was upset. Instead, he saw her smile up at him, with cum dribbling out of the corner. “I bet you weren’t expecting that, were you,” she asked. With that, she jumped to her feet and ran upstairs.

By the time Randi entered the bedroom, he found his wife naked on the bed driving a dildo into her pussy. “I want you to watch me play with myself,” she said looking into his eyes. Then she closed them and began telling him what she was thinking about.

“You and Sally find Kurt and I in a bedroom kissing each other. Both of you are shocked but you aren’t mad. Instead, Sally says she wants to watch her husband fuck another woman. She starts playing with herself as Kurt and I realize you are both there. I motion for you to come join us and I tell you I want to have Kurt fuck me while I suck your cock….”

Randi watched as his wife began jamming her fingers alternately between her mouth and her pussy, realizing that she was using the same dildo he had seen an hour ago on Kurt’s computer screen. The image of that and Allison’s voice talking about getting fucked by Kurt burned into his brain.

As Allison continued playing, Randi moved to the bed and undressed. As Allison’s eyes opened to see Randi, he grabbed her roughly and flipped her onto her stomach. He then grabbed his cock and placed it in her pussy, feeling the dildo driving at her clit now. As he fucked her, she continued talking about what was happening in her fantasy, how Kurt was roughly fucking her. The words created an overwhelming desire by Randi to dominate his wife. He pulled out of Allison’s pussy and pushed his cock against her anus, knowing she had always recoiled from anal sex.

This time, she pushed against him and he violently entered her, continuing to pummel her until he came in her ass. After he was done, he realized Allison had cum as well. In the aftermath, Allison gently kissed her husband and quickly falls asleep.

To Be Continued...

story_time
story_time
49 Followers