Discovering Charlotte Pt. 02

Story Info
(pt 2 of 4) Things start to get really dirty as the sex heats up.
4.1k words
4.48
23.4k
19

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twynn2257
twynn2257
45 Followers

There are some men that want a woman to be perfectly clean. As if she has just stepped out of the shower every time she gets in bed with him. It's a ridiculous fantasy and I only know because I used to be one of these men.

Until I met Charlotte. I don't really have a good understanding of why that is, only that I know she can't ever be too dirty for me. I've never thought this way about anybody. You're not supposed to like how someone smells. But when I'm with Charlotte, I want her exactly as I find her. I don't want to taste her perfume. I want to taste her.

Over the years, I've developed a fairly unhealthy obsession with her body and part of that obsession includes the way she smells. Not that she smells much at all. In fact, Charlotte's the cleanest woman I've ever been with. It amazes me. And sometimes, it frustrates me.

But every once in a while, she gives me that natural, dirty side of her. I absolutely love it when she hasn't had a chance to clean herself up. When spontaneous desire overrides any other consideration. There is an inexplicable intimacy in knowing your lover's dirtiest parts. Knowing that you want her so bad there's nothing, certainly not something so small as an unclean smell, that would keep you from her body.

It's really easy to kiss someone when they've just showered. Anybody would do that. But it's true desire that makes you want your lover's dirty body. To put your lips where they're not supposed to go. To put your tongue into every crack and crevice. To savor the taste of salt and skin. To breathe deep a smell that, when it comes from your lover, is no longer dirty but sweet.

I love Charlotte's body. If she hadn't showered for a week, I'd still happily lick every inch of her. And yes, if you're wondering, that includes all of her dirty parts. Especially her dirtiest parts. And I'd probably cum doing it.

When she gives herself over to me like that, when there is no hesitation or insecurity, it's like something breaks inside of me. It's a damn that cracks open; and when it does, pure lust pours out. It fills me up. It turns me into a wild animal.

I can think of nothing sexier than all five of my senses being assaulted by Charlotte. And that's really what it comes down to. Knowing that every part of my consciousness is consumed by her. That there is not one part of my waking mind that isn't completely engulfed with her essence. The sounds she makes, the way she looks, the feel of her skin, the taste of her mouth, the smell of her body.

So it's not a surprise that I'm completely delirious when she gets down on her knees in front of me, straddling my legs. She pooches her ass up in front of my face and stretches her body out to grab each of my ankles.

I can hardly move. Not just because she has my legs pinned, but because I am so overwhelmed. I can't stop but just stare at her gyrating ass. It's as if I'm in my own private porn movie. I can feel her breasts bouncing on my cock but I hardly notice.

I simply cannot believe that this is happening. That it is happening to me. I briefly think of all the porn I've watched in my life and quickly decide I'd pass on all those women for just five minutes of this. I feel as if I am in a drug-induced state. A hyper-reality where all my deepest and darkest fantasies have come to life with a stunning clarity.

But it's her smell that brings me back. It's that delicious mix of her pussy and ass that reminds me I'm not watching porn. That this is real. That I will be putting my lips and tongue to the parts of her that lips and tongues are not meant to go. Let the pornstars have their completely sterilized sets. I want Charlotte just like this. With pussy and ass smelling exactly like what pussy and asses are supposed to smell like. I breathe in deeply, savoring the real Charlotte. My Charlotte.

I don't know how long I sit there, just breathing her in. My eyes are half closed and don't realize she's shaking her ass at me. Looking back at me. "Well?"

I look up at her, dumbfounded. "What?"

"You wanted to get it out. Now go get it." She reaches back and yanks her thong to one side, the dildo slightly pushing out for just a second before her ass swallows it up again. The in and out motion burns into my brain and I know I'll remember that image for the rest of my life. I put two fingers on the base and push it in slightly. It evokes a gasp.

The base is small. A smooth round piece of glass not bigger than a fifty cent piece. I give it a little tug and feel just how tightly it is wedged into her ass. It makes me instantly jealous. I want that to be my cock. I start pulling at it, but Charlotte's voice stops me in my tracks.

"No."

"You don't want me to?"

She turns her head to look back at me and with a stern voice asks, "Are you my slut?"

I turn away from her piercing gaze for a second to look at her ass. That beautiful ass with a piece of glass shoved inside of it. It's enough for me to respond without thinking. "Yes!"

"Then use that pretty slut mouth of yours."

My mouth drops open. In all the time we've been together, I've never known her to have such a filthy mouth. Didn't actually think she was capable of it.

"Come on, slut." She backs her ass all the way up to me now and it's only a matter of leaning down a few inches before my face is buried.

There is a theory that dogs sniff each other's behind because they are attracted to the pheromones located there. I don't know if this is true or not. But I don't really care. It very well may be the pheromones, but all I can smell is Charlotte's sweet and sexy ass. It completely engulfs me.

Charlotte's been sitting in a car for a long four-hour drive after an even longer workday. She hasn't showered since this morning and she's had a dildo jammed in her ass for I don't know how long. Of course she was going to smell nasty. And she knew it. But she also knows me.

The only hesitation I have is to enjoy the moment. But of course, I don't last a minute. Not even ten seconds before my face is on her. I lick both of her cheeks, focusing on the areas around the dildo. I kiss, I bite, I suck. The smell of her overwhelms me. The delicious mix of her pussy and ass is completely gone now. All I smell is ass. Filthy, sweaty, dirty. It's my drug.

And just like any addiction, only the addict can understand the need for it. It is impossible to explain the compulsion. At that moment, I don't care. I lose all self control. All self respect. I indulge myself unashamedly.

As hot as it is to know her ass has been stuffed for the past several hours, I am desperate to get the damn thing out of my way. I've let loose enough spit and saliva to cover the entire length of her ass crack and so I lean in and wrap my teeth around the base of the glass. I give it a slight tug and somewhere, very far away, I can hear her moaning in delight. I do it again, harder this time. The moan gets louder and there's more give.

Just to give her a little of what she's given me, I bring my face forward, jamming the plug back into her ass; deeper than it had been before. "Ohhh!" The noise she makes is one of genuine delight. I mentally pat myself on the back for surprising her and then tug back just as Charlotte is still moving forward.

The dildo suddenly slips free and Charlotte makes a sound like nothing I've ever heard before. Somewhere between relief and orgasmic release. She leans all the way forward and I get a quick glimpse of her asshole, still gaping open before the movement snaps the thong back into position. The sight drives me crazy.

I take the dildo from my clenched teeth and place it next to me. As much as I enjoy it, it's so overpowering next to my nose it makes me light headed. Charlotte reaches back and puts her middle finger right down the crack of her ass moving it to the spot where the dildo had been. She says,

"God, that felt good in my ass, baby." She's practically pushing the red cloth inside of her ass, stretching it as far as it will go. I watch, my hand furiously pumping away at my cock.

Charlotte crawls off of my legs and stands just for an instant. Long enough to pull off her panties before she positions herself to straddle me.

She briefly brings them to her nose and says, "God, these smell awful," and before I have a chance to respond, she straddles me. Her hot pussy slides down the shaft of my cock and I instantly feel the furnace inside of her. Charlotte's pussy is so wet it makes a slopping sound as she makes her way down to the base of my cock.

I lift my face up to kiss her but what I get instead is a face full of panties. Dirty panties.

I buck my hips in response. Hard. She cries out as I thrust into her and she rides me for a few strokes before she says,

"Come on baby. See how wet you made me." She pushes the panties against my lips. It's like a satin kiss, they are soaking wet and it's clear that this is part of them that were pushing against her pussy just a few minutes ago. I kiss them delicately, enjoying the slight taste of pussy on my lips.

She pushes them past my lips and I get a mouthful of pussy-soaked panties. I start thrusting hard again but this time, she slows me down. She whispers, "shhh."

I look up, the panties still clenched between my teeth as she tugs the part hanging out of my mouth. She flips it this way and that until she finds what she's looking for.

I understand now why Charlotte was working so hard to push them into her asshole just a few seconds ago. She's made especially sure that the part that had practically been inside of her is now inside-out. "You haven't even got to the good part yet."

She flips it over as she brings it to my face when suddenly, she wrinkles her nose. The look of sly lust on her face vanishes. I look up questioningly and she says, "Oh God, oh baby. I'm sorry. These are too dirty. Oh don't."

She pulls them out of my mouth and replaces them with her lips.

"Wait. What?" I ask when our lips part. "Why did you take them away?"

There are times when Charlotte gets serious about things and there are times when she is playing coy. I honestly can't tell this time. I kiss her lips and say, "It's okay baby. I just want you."

"That's good baby. You wouldn't want those nasty panties near your face, would you? I mean, they smell really bad."

I sigh deeply, not knowing how to respond. I actually did, but I don't want her to become self-conscious after all we've done. I didn't want to lose the moment either. I use both of my hands to pull her closer to me and she leans back. Her eyes are half closed and she starts making a keening noise that always lets me know when she's about to cum. I thrust harder.

"Oh ...Oh...Fuck me harder."

I comply, pulling her down as I thrust up.

"Oh yea baby. Yes. YES. Oh it's so good like this."

Even harder now. In the back of my mind, I start cautioning myself that in a few minutes, I might not be able to stop.

She starts to pick up my rhythm and we move in perfectly timed unison. I pump up, she thrusts down. I pump up, she thrusts down.

Pump, thrust. Pump, thrust.

"You didn't want those panties baby." Pump.

"They were disgusting." Thrust.

"They smelled so bad." Pump. Thrust. Pump. Thrust.

She brings her head down next to my ear and whispers, "I could SEE how dirty they were."

Pump. Pump. Pump.

"You're so nasty baby. But you wouldn't have wanted to SEE that." She emphasizes the word see again and I practically lose my mind.

She finally slows down and brings the panties back up, unfolding them in front of me.

"No way you want these in your mouth. Let me show you."

She turns them inside out and takes one end with each hand and stretches them in front of my face. I instantly see what she means but instead of recoiling I say, "Oh baby, Oh my God baby."

The thin string of material that straddled her ass, the part that she had purposefully put inside of her ass, now stretches in front of our faces. I hesitate for just a second before I lean forward.

She maneuvers the dirtiest part of the panties right under my nose and says, "Leave it right there. Leave it right there you nasty slut." She keeps the panties hooked on her thumbs as she grasps both sides of my head.

Keeping me at arm's length, she begins a series of thrusting motions, her grip on my head getting tighter and tighter. She is practically rubbing the panties into my nose but it hardly matters anymore. I'm completely engulfed in her smell. She continues her rant, "You nasty...you nasty...oh my god you nasty fucking slu---hhh, slu-h, s-, shit. Oh shit, oh shit oh shit."

She finishes her orgasm with my head still tight between her hands. It's one of her small ones and she recovers rather quickly. It's not enough for her to stop gyrating on my cock, even as she's getting herself ready for the next one. I have an insane urge to kiss her but for now, she's still holding my head away from her; the panties stretched taut across my face. I'm so horny now that my hips start bucking without me noticing.

"Don't you cum. Don't you fucking cum." She practically screams these words at me and spittle from her wet lips fly at my face. Sadly, this turns me on even more, but I regain enough self-control to slow myself down.

"Why the hell does this turn you on so much?" Regular Charlotte is back. She's genuinely curious. I of course, have absolutely no answer to that question.

"Oh baby, it smells so good." I say.

"No. It doesn't. It smells like...like...it smells like..sh-."

"Charlotte." I finish for her. "It smells like my Charlotte and I fucking love it." This time, I can't stop myself. I want to let her dominate me, but I need this kiss. I reach out and hold her face the way she holds mine and bring her into me. She offers absolutely no resistance and, beyond my wildest imaginings, she kisses me with the panties between our faces. Passionately. Violently.

We pause only to take deep breaths through our noses. We inhale the scent. We savor it. Before long, she lets go of the panties and it falls down towards our hungry mouths. We kiss each other through the fabric. Our tongues poke at it. Lick it. Push through it. They probe the fabric for one another.

The taste of it fills our mouths. God this is so nasty. As I think this, she says it out loud.

"So fucking nasty," she pants.

"Yes. Baby." We kiss harder. She rocks harder.

"It's fucking disgusting." She says, as she picks herself up and plops herself back down over my cock. It makes a smacking sound. Smack. Smack. Smack. It's a very wet noise.

"So why's my pussy so wet?"

Smack. Smack. Smack.

"Why am i- i- i- cu-..fuuuuuuuck! Suddenly, she is screaming in ecstasy. She cums louder and longer than I have ever heard her cum. Her mouth is full of obscenities. "Fuck. Shit. Mother. Shit. Fucker. Shit. Slut. "

It drives me crazy when she cums this violently. It makes me want to release and every ounce of my willpower is needed to make sure I don't. Even with an orgasm this size, I know she's not done. That she's going to need more. And she's indulged me so much already, how can I disappoint?

Her head drops down on my shoulder as her body goes from shaking to a low grade tremor. With her face next to my ear, I can still hear her muttering cuss-words underneath her breath. It sounded like, "What the fuck". She pulls the panties from my mouth and throws them across the room. Charlotte looks at me, dazed and confused; as if this is the first time she has ever experienced an orgasm.

Finally, with a bit of embarrassment, she asks, "Why...why did I cum so hard?" I don't know what to tell her, but she isn't kidding. I can feel the sloppy wetness around the base of my cock. Her pussy is leaking like a hose. I answer by pulling her in close and kissing her. When our lips part, she leans forward again and I think she's going in for another kiss. But instead, she stops and sniffs.

"Can you smell it? Your face still smells like ass."

"Yes baby."

"You don't mind?"

"You didn't seem to."

She sniffs again. But this time, it turns into a kiss. "I like that you like it."

"I think you liked it a little more than that." I respond.

She blushes a bit as I say it and we kiss again. This time it's more of a lover's kiss. Not nearly as bestial as before.

"God you turn me on." Before too long, the kisses get more aggressive and she starts that gyrating motion again. Charlotte tends to cum a lot. And when I say a lot, I mean she can cum a dozen times in one hour. The first time I was with her, I thought she was faking it. Over the years, I've found out that Charlotte never fakes. As long as there's a hard cock in the room, she's going to keep cumming. I love this about her. She quite literally, cannot get enough.

"What are you gonna do now? My panties are all the way over there."

"I don't need them to cum." I start pumping my hips up.

She responds by pooching her lower lip in mock sadness and says, "You don't like my ass anymore?"

"Of course I do baby."

"Was it too smelly?"

"No baby, it was so hot." I am getting so excited. She is driving me crazy with that a coquettishly sweet voice.

"But...but...there were...they were..."

"Yes baby."

"You love me that much?"

"Yes baby." I whisper this next part into her ears. "I love you so much I'd lick your stained panties."

Her eyes widen at that word and she kisses me so deeply I think she might be trying to swallow my tongue. Her moment of insecurity is gone. She's satisfied with my assurances and now confident Charlotte is back.

"But you didn't cum. It was right there in your face and you didn't cum." She says this last part the way a six year old whines.

"I'm gonna cum now baby." I pump even harder, but she's not responding with her own thrusts yet. She's still having fun with me.

"I don't think you should get to smell my ass anymore. It didn't make you cum." More whining. I almost expect her to say, "So there."

"Baby, I loved it. I love you." I'm desperate to get her to start thrusting her hips. I really, really want to cum.

"Tell me you love my ass."

"I love your ass baby."

"Tell me you love my big ass."

"I love that big fucking ass."

"Tell me you love it when it smells."

"I love it especially when it smells."

"You want it to stink?"

"YES!" "A lot?"

She finally begins to start thrusting. Much to my relief. Now the Q and A is timed to our pump and thrust rhythm. Her questions drive me crazy. Hell, the evil sound in her voice is driving me crazy.

"As dirty as it'll get."

"And you'll still kiss it?"

"Yes baby. Always. Yes."

She is grinding me hard now. So hard I think that either I have to cum or my head will explode. Just then she leans down and whispers into my ear, as if telling me a secret, "I like smelling my ass on your face. It's fucking hot."

And then it happens. There is a switch from lovemaking to wild panic. We move in frenzy. The kisses come from everywhere. From every direction. In between gasps of breath words tumble out of her mouth.

"It makes you all nasty. You really are my nasty little slut. You FUCKING smell..." She pauses to lick up the sides of my face, "You fucking smell good."

We fuck like animals. It's the only way I can describe it. My back has been to the couch all of this time and now it's literally banging against the wall with a thump thump thump sound. Behind me, I hear what must be a hung picture crash to the ground. We both ignore it.

"You'll lick it baby? You'll lick my ass when it's this dirty?" The demure voice is gone. She's now full-on bitch mode now.

"Oh baby. Yes. "

"I've had that dildo in my ass for hours."

"Oh baby."

"Now I feel so fucking dirty."

"I love you dirty."

"I want to be clean. You'll fucking lick it clean?"

twynn2257
twynn2257
45 Followers
12