Discovering Charlotte Pt. 04

Story Info
Anal, finally.
6.1k words
4.66
24.5k
19

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twynn2257
twynn2257
45 Followers

By the way the light washes through the room, it has to be well past noon. I vaguely remember seeing 3:05 on the alarm clock just before sinking into unconsciousness. Neither of us has left the bed since. More accurately, were allowed to leave. This was at Charlotte's insistence.

We had fallen asleep in the exact position that I came, with Charlotte's hand between my legs and her arm draped behind my head. Our faces pressed together in an unconscious kiss. She hadn't even let me wipe up the mess I made on our bodies. Mostly, my body.

I didn't mind. As nasty as things had gotten, what was a little cum between lovers? Besides, we did a pretty good job of cleaning up. We had been like cats licking the mess off each other.

But now, without the cover of night, I feel a little embarrassed by the idea of cum on my lips. It seemed like the right thing to do at the time; it just doesn't seem that way now.

As I lie in bed, I listen to the soft sighing snores coming from the other side of the bed. I find them soothing. Such an innocent departure from the filth coming out of her mouth just eight hours ago. It's relaxing. Sweet, even.

I'm of course, no longer aroused. Last night took a toll on my body and even a full night's sleep can't shake the hours that came before it. Last night's debauchery was just too shocking. Our actions, too unspeakable. In the light of day, shame starts to rear its ugly head.

We've shifted enough in our sleep that we are no longer touching. I quietly turn over and see the silhouette of Charlotte's body on its side. A perfect hour-glass but for the extra bump in the bottom half. I like that it's disproportional. Such a large and round ass.

I still marvel at the frenzied sex of the night before. I kick myself a bit for cumming so soon the second time. Or for that matter, the first. Having anal with Charlotte is just about the best sex I can think of, so I'm a little disappointed I didn't give myself the chance to actually do it.

I guess there'd still be time later in the week. I suspect that after last night, we'd spend today gambling. Which wasn't the worst idea in the world. We did come to Atlantic City for a reason. I look down at myself, completely naked; and completely soft.

I can't remember the last time I woke up without a hard-on. I decide to give myself a pass. I did after all, have the craziest sex I ever had last night. I still couldn't believe Charlotte had given herself up like that. So nasty. So dirty. I wonder if she's going to act as if it didn't happen when she wakes up. I figure I'd take her lead on that. No sense in recounting what might be embarrassing for us both.

Only, I can't get the events out of my head. There is a part of me that's dying to know whether it was being tied up or being so dirty that got me aroused the second time. It suddenly seems very important for me to know. It seemed to happen so fast. The fact that Charlotte took total control certainly didn't hurt. And the way she talked, God, that was so incredibly hot.

Thinking about that makes me think about the Champagne and I simply can't get over that experience. I wonder just how much of that Champagne she really had. She was quite the animal. Overall, I had a feeling it would be a night I'd come back to again and again in my imagination. More likely than not, with my cock in my hand.

When she's at her most playful, Charlotte will put dirty panties in my bag, text me nasty messages, and indulge my deepest fantasies. But I had never known her to be so...so, deviant.

I imagine that she didn't count on me tearing open her tights; which in Charlotte's book, was probably a step too far. Hell, it went too far in my book -- but only after I came. Prior to me cumming, it seemed like the only thing I wanted.

The only thing I needed. Once again, my inner-Jeckyl and Hyde plays its tricks on me. It occurs to me that Charlotte actually broke that spell last night. How was that possible? As I think this, my eyes are drawn to the bottom half of the hourglass.

That ass. That damned ass. Surely I wasn't so perverted that the smell of her ass was enough to do the trick. To undo Mother Nature's limits. But that smell was so strong. So potent. And sure enough, it was her backing up on my face that did it.

I look at the mound under the comforter again and tell myself that can't possibly be right. Something as simple as smell can't be the one thing that arouses me after I've cum. It was too simple; and quite frankly, too deviant. After all, it wasn't something as scientific as pheromones.

Or even the salty taste of her sweat; which I've told myself many times is what turns me on about her dirty panties. There's no doubt that pungent smell can do the trick, but there was none of that last night. She hadn't been slaving away at work, or walking around in the same pair of panties. She had just showered. And of course, the other thing.

I feel extremely conflicted. It confounds me. And then, I suddenly have an idea. I'm not aroused, so now is exactly the right time. I flip up the cover, just enough to see Charlotte's half naked body. Lucky for me, Charlotte likes to sleep with the bottom half naked. Neither of us cleaned up after last night, so why not see if this is what does it?

A part of my mind (the Hyde part), chides me for being stupid. What the hell? You'll just make a damn fool of yourself and besides, what if she wakes up? We were both a little tipsy last night and sure, things got out of hand, but it's daytime now. You don't want to do this. You're just going to gross yourself out.

And even worse, you'll gross out Charlotte if she catches you. What's she going to think about you? Fucking pervert is what she'll think. You'll be lucky to get anywhere close to that ass again. Just roll back over and go to sleep. Hell, last night was fun and spontaneous; but her ass isn't a science experiment I tell myself. Scream at myself.

I pull the cover back over her. Done is done. And we have two more days to fit plenty of fun in. Just...just not right now. Not only was I not horny, I didn't want to get horny. And Charlotte had her fill. At least for a little while. We don't need to keep going at it like a bunch of horny teenagers.

Each time I make it dirty, you're gonna clean it up. The memory of her words bring a smile on my lips. Even as I start to doze I replay all the nasty words that had spilled from Charlotte's mouth. Each time I make it dirty, you're gonna clean it up. Don't you fucking dare. I'll fucking dirty it up again. You're gonna get it so dirty baby. You're gonna get it right after I make it dirty.

Jesus. Was that really Charlotte? I catch myself lifting the comforter again. The curvature of her hips. The white creaminess of her skin. It's not sexual. It's more of an artistic admiration.

Last night I threw curiosity aside for lust. Now its lust that's secondary to my curiosity. What would it be like to just put my face down there? Would it still smell? Would it still taste sweet? But most importantly, would it still turn me on? I'm conflicted. There's a part of me that hopes the smell of her ass won't do anything for me. Then again.

Ah hell. What was the matter with me? When would I get this chance again? As I get ready to wiggle myself down, Charlotte stirs. I completely freeze. There's a rush that reminds me of the first time looking at porn. The fear of getting caught. The conflict of curiosity. I count to six before I hear that soft snoring sound again. I exhale.

When I finally get my nerve, I slowly pull back the comforter.

"Good morning baby."

My heart catches in my throat. I'm able to conceal my surprise, but just barely.

"Hey baby." I manage.

"What time is it?" Her voice is sleepy. Sleepy but incredibly cute.

"I dunno. I just woke up myself."

She turns around and smiles. It's sweet Charlotte that looks at me. I can't help but lean in for a kiss. She returns it; but it's chaste. The devilish lust in her eyes from the night before is completely gone.

"My breath stinks. I'm gonna go brush my teeth."

Before I get a chance to respond, she stumbles out of bed. I drop my head back on the bed, content. A great night of sex followed by a great night of sleep. I am perfectly happy. I start thinking about getting up; getting myself ready for the tables at the casino. As I do, I stretch my arms out and yawn.

My hands sweep the linen and purely by luck, it comes across the tattered nylon. I know what it is before I even have a chance to wrap my hands around it. Without thinking, I immediately bring it to my face. I need to know. To answer this question before Charlotte gets back. I find the tear, find the spot, and without even looking, bring it to my face. I inhale. As deeply and as passionately as if she's wearing it. Again. And then again. I'm desperate to find that smell. To have it make me hard. To have that nasty taste in my mouth.

But I don't find it. Or rather, I do, but I don't find that feeling. The smell is vague. Dull. Far away. The funny thing about smell is once it gets in your nose, you get used to it. It becomes less prominent. Less potent. I can smell it, but it doesn't do much for me. I sigh. I guess not. I put it up to my face one more time, close my eyes and -- .

"What are you doing?" I have no idea how long Charlotte's been gone. With the sound of her voice, I jerk fully awake.

"I...I ...baby I was.."

"You didn't get enough last night?"

"No...I was just wondering..."

"What the hell?"

"Baby..i was just..."

Charlotte yanks at the tights and puts them to her nose. She looks down at me, shaking her head, as if disgusted with me. Before I can say anything else, she pulls down the comforter.

"What the fuck, you're not even hard?"

"I just wanted to ... I was just..."

"Just what?"

For the first time I look at her. Really look at her. She's still wearing the tank top from last night, but now she's pulled on a pair of black panties. Charlotte's hair is a tangled mess, but it only adds to her sex appeal. She still has the tights in her hands.

"Just what?" she repeats.

"I wanted to see if...you know if it would..."

"What? If my dirty ass would make you hard again?"

"Well...yea..i guess."

"It doesn't look like it worked."

"No...I guess not."

"That's a shame."

"Why?"

"Come on, get up. Let's get some breakfast."

"Baby, what's a shame?"

"A promise is a promise."

"Baby, I don't understand."

"You promised me." She's hesitant, but her voice is also wanton.

"What did I promise?"

Charlotte leans down and whispers in my ear. "Every time I make it dirty, you have to clean me up." My eyes snap up to meet her gaze. The tone of her voice has changed. Her breathing is short and rapid. Just saying those words out loud gets her excited. She looks at the tights in her hands, brings them to her nose again, and then tosses them down. "These aren't going to work. You need something fresh."

I look at her incredulously. Sitting up, I say, "Baby? We should probably take a brea-"

"I don't care if you're horny or not," she gasps in my ear," I just got dirty."

Charlotte leans over to pull off her panties. I think she's going to give them to me but instead, she tosses them aside as well. "No more panties. You need the real thing."

"Baby, i..."

As I sit with my back to the headboard, she climbs across my lap. Even as she does so, I get the fresh scent of her. My heart starts thudding in my chest almost immediately. It's not arousal, just an impulse response to the anticipation. Just as I think, this is going to be bad, she says those exact words out loud.

"You really want me to-"

"Yes." As she says this, she brings herself up on all fours; exactly perpendicular to my body. Her ass just a foot away from my face. The blast of her odor overtakes my senses again. It's even more powerful than last night. There are no panties this time. No barrier to give me a chance to get used to that perfume. It's just her naked ass, rising up towards my face. It doesn't take long before I'm completely immersed in her scent. That scent.

"Did you really just ...?"

"Oh yes."

"That's...this... this isn't ok."

"Then why are you so hard baby?"

I'm suddenly aware of the downward pressure on my cock against her naked skin. I can feel it jabbing into her pubic area. I realize I'm the one that's pushing up; grinding myself into her.

My split personality goes into overdrive and the bottom half is clearly winning. Still, I tell myself that enough is enough. Somehow, this is different from just sniffing her dirty panties. Charlotte must be psychic because at that very moment, she says,

"Go ahead baby. It's just like sucking on my panties."

"No, it's really not." I know it's not. I just can't explain why. There's something inherently wrong with this. But Charlotte is right. Why would I be so hard?

"No, it's really not," she echoes. "My panties aren't this nasty."

I'm so conflicted. But not about wanting to do this. It's the fact that her ass is saddled between my cock and my face. I want her ass down so I can grind into her pussy, but I also want her ass up higher. Much higher. Much closer to my face. And there's only one reason why.

"You know I can only get so clean without showering," Charlotte says lasciviously, giving her ass a little wiggle. She uses one hand to pull open her right cheek. The smell is overwhelming; so much so that I actually think I'm getting high. I should be repulsed, but the only thought running through my head is "why is my cock so fucking hard?"

It's been abused so much in the past 12 hours that I worry the damn thing is just going to fall off. Or explode. Still, it feels like it won't stop getting harder. Bigger. Every time I think I've had enough, that I've had my fill, Charlotte sticks that ass in my face and I get hard again. How is that possible? How can that be so easy for her to do?

But it's not just her ass she's putting in my face, is it? Oh no. It's much more than that. Charlotte's been putting her ass in front of my face for the past seven years. Just not like this. Not all dirtied up like some slut. The contradiction is the key. How can this beautiful, lily-white ass that's so round and soft and otherwise, perfect, smell so obscenely bad?

I put my hands over hers. Together we slowly part her cheeks. The smell is absolutely...gorgeous. Charlotte is right of course. It's more than just nasty. It's dark and noxiously intoxicating. Forbidden. Soiled.

I am completely mesmerized. The line splitting her fascinates me. The dark hole in the middle, even more so. It's perfect. The smell is what makes it perfect.

"What are you waiting for? I know you want to. I can feel how hard you want to."

Once again, Charlotte takes my pause for hesitation. She doesn't know that it's taking every part of my will power to not just bury my face in her. To breathe in her deliciousness. To taste it. IT. That one thing that I find, makes her ass so perfect.

"Baby?? You don't want it?" Now she's the one that's nervous, insecure. Before I get a chance to respond, she crawls off of me. I look down to see my cock is raging. Unbelievably hard. Having cum twice last night, I can't even imagine how this is possible. I actually wrap my fingers around it to make sure my eyes aren't deceiving me. When Charlotte turns around to see me with cock in hand, she says, "Baby just come here and fuck me." She turns herself over on the bed, spreading her legs for me to get a good view of her pussy.

"Now I need you to just..." she's practically panting now that my face is close enough to feel my hot breath. "I just need...you..." Charlotte's breathing so heavy she can't get the words out. "I just need you to put that big cock inside of me."

I stop stroking myself. Partly to calm myself and partly to figure out what I should do next. I put one hand on each of her bent knees and position myself in front of her. With my cock still raging, I gently guide it against her wet pussy lips. She cries out each time I push against her. I don't penetrate, instead, I just bump my cock against her wet pussy lips. It's too much fun watching her suffer.

"Put it in. God baby, put it in me now!"

As she says the word "now," I slide my hands down her thigh, grip her waist and ram myself in as hard and as far as I can go. Her eyes bulge in surprise and with another two pumps she starts to make that low keening noise I know all too well. Instead of pumping faster to take her where she wants to go, I stop. Her eyes widen as if in panic. She starts gyrating her hips and I immediately pull out. To deny her.

"Baby? What are -"

I dive right back with the full length of my shaft. I do it all in one stroke and sink even deeper inside of her. She is so incredibly wet that there's almost no resistance at all.

"Oh MY GOD!"

I pull out all the way again and repeat this motion. Again. And then again. Each time she screams out. Each time she grinds herself harder against me. Each time I deny her the opportunity to finish.

I can see it's killing her. When her frustration boils over, Charlotte sneaks a hand between her legs. I grab both of her wrists and bring them over her head as I plunge back inside. I don't thrust. I just slide in and hold it there.

"You don't get to cum yet," I whisper.

"Oh my God baby, I need it so bad."

"You cum when I say you cum." With that, I reach over with my left hand and grab her left ankle. I guide it across her body so she has to turn over. We've done this move a million times. Going from missionary to doggie without pulling out.

It's what I love about the sex we have. The practiced motions of long time lovers. She immediately rolls over, getting on all fours. I push in, making sure I'm wedged deep inside of her. The sound she makes is music to my ears.

"Now, I'm going to make you cum baby. I'm going to make you really cum."

"Oh...oh...my ...Oh my God yes baby."

I start a jackhammering motion that moves the entire bed. It takes one, two, three thrusts before Charlotte falls into lock-step with me. She pushes back as I thrust forward. It takes less than thirty seconds before she is screaming, "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop." Over and over again.

The advantage of having cum so much the night before is that I feel like I can go forever. I'm nowhere near the point in which I might let go myself. I let her have it. Thrust after thrust. Orgasm after orgasm. I lose count.

Each time I pull back, I look down and see her puckering hole. It teases me. The motion of me pounding her backside wafts that scent of her to my nose. It is so much more than nasty. It is completely taboo. I love it. I put both hands on her cheeks to steady myself... and to pull them apart. I can't stop looking at it.

I position the thumb of my right hand on her sweet spot. It's moist, either from her sweat, the cum dripping down from her pussy, or maybe even something else. I don't care. Just the feel of it makes me want to bring it directly to my face. Not that I need to. I can smell it from where I am.

She has become so wet my cock slides out twice during the pounding. Both times I slip it back in without missing a beat. When she finally collapses, out of breath and panting, I fall on top of her. I make sure my cock stays deeply wedged inside of her. Every inch of my body is touching hers. My arms shadow hers, all the way to our interlocked fingers. We lie cheek to cheek.

She's become completely incoherent, murmuring a string of nonsensical phrases even as she tries to kiss my lips from below. She brings her arms in close, hugging me tighter to her. As she does so, I remember that my right thumb had been pressed right against her dirty rim. I catch the scent of it and instinctively wiggle my bottom half against hers. With our fingers still locked, I bring my hand right up to our faces. I inhale, but Charlotte miss takes this for me wanting her to suck on my thumb. She doesn't hesitate. She sucks on it like an infant.

twynn2257
twynn2257
45 Followers
12