Discovering Charlotte Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twynn2257
twynn2257
45 Followers

This is a girl that doesn't give a fuck about foreplay. Charlotte wants what Charlotte wants. And she wants it as soon as it she thinks of it. There's no tease. There's no soft kisses on my cheeks. I feel her tongue digging into the deep pit of my ass. She has one hand between my legs clawing at my cock. The grip is dangerously tight. My cock has been sore since this morning and it's all but begging for rest. Even if it could talk, Charlotte isn't taking requests.

She's pounding me, with her tongue and her hand. The ironic thing is, my cock is so overused I'm not anywhere close to cumming. She could do this for the next hour and I wouldn't cum. And there's no question she intends on abusing my body. With her free hand, she's now slapping my ass every third or fourth pump of my cock.

"Baby...baby, please..." I try to beg with her. Plea to her sense of mercy. But she doesn't care.

"Shut up. SHUT UP!"

Each time she slaps me harder. Each time I wince a bit more from the stinging sensation on my rear.

"I WANT IT." Charlotte is petulant. Getting more impatient.

"Baby, you have it."

"I want it I want it iwantitiwantit."

She is beyond reason. She's going crazy with her tongue.

"I want you to feel what you do to me. You need to know what it's like to be tongue fucked."

After fifteen minutes of this, my cock feels like it's been through a meat grinder. She pauses to catch her breath and I all but collapse. Face forward into the pillow. Not a second goes by before she's on me. Charlotte is a predator that's found easy prey. She climbs on my back, tongue flicking any part of my skin that comes in contact with her mouth. Up my back, around my neck and then into my ear.

I feel that dildo pressing up against my backside. She has it positioned flat against her stomach, hot-dogging my ass the way I do hers. My ass is so slick with her rimjob that there's no resistance. She slides easily up and down my backside.

"Oh, I like this baby," she says breathlessly. "It's hitting my pussy just right."

Charlotte is pressing me so hard into the bed I can barely move. The entire weight of her body is balanced on top of mine, evenly distributed so that her legs are wrapped around my legs. Her arms are on my arms. Her face against my face.

"This is gonna feel so good when my cock is in your ass baby."

"Baby, I don't think I can. It's so big."

"Shhhh... this is the small one. You can take it."

I groan. If this is the small one, I'm in a lot of trouble. She continues to grind her body against mine. I think she's working her way to another orgasm when she suddenly slows down.

"You know I love you right?" She says this seductively. Her breath is hot with desire, tickling the hair on the back of my neck.

"Oh baby, I love you too. I just don't-"

"Shhhh...I want to show you how much I love you."

I can feel Charlotte maneuvering. Getting herself up on her knees. She still has me pinned down, both of her legs straddling my ass. It forces me to keep my legs together, barely able to move.

"It's time baby."

"We shouldn't ..."

"Yes, we should. I should. "

She smacks me again. Once on my left cheek and the other on my right.

"God! I want to fuck this ass. C'mon baby, spread it open for me."

When I don't reach back fast enough, I get another pair of slaps. She's gotten really liberal with those shots and they're starting to hurt.

"Spread it baby. Spread that ass."

I glance over my shoulder to see Charlotte looking down, focused solely on her mission. I catch her spitting on the dildo attached to her boxers. She's doing more than lubing it. Charlotte's actually jerking off. She uses her right hand to pump the cock; pushing it back against her pussy with the same motion I do when I'm by myself. Her eyes are half closed, just barely keeping them open to see my spread. She makes a sucking sound and then says,

"Oh baby. Baby. Look at that. Spread it some more. Do it, baby. Come on, do it."

I pull at my cheeks harder and arch out my ass. Just a few inches. It's all I can manage in this situation. It has the intended effect.

"Oh fuck. Look at that. Look at that. You're such a slut. You're already gaping open!"

Just then I feel moisture hit my ass and before too long, she's wedging that big dildo inside of me. I cry out,

"Slow baby! Oh shit. Slow."

She doesn't respond, but I'm grateful she slows herself down. She starts feeding me more cock as she brings herself forward on top of me. I suddenly realize what she's doing and I say,

"Oh baby, I can't take that whole thing. Just let me get up a bit."

Charlotte shushes me again and then says,

"This might hurt a bit."

Before I even have a chance to respond, Charlotte sinks herself into me. It's much too fast. It should hurt. It should hurt more than "a bit," as Charlotte says. But my ass is far too eager to receive her. I can feel myself loosening, accommodating, the large cock she's inserting inside of me. Inch by girthy inch, I take all of it. All the way to the hilt.

Charlotte lays back down on top of me, slips her hands around my chest and squeezes tight. She doesn't say a word. She doesn't make a sound. I feel her whole body tighten behind me, her nails digging into my chest. After ten seconds of this I hear that raspy and seductive voice in my ear.

"I just came baby. Holy shit, your ass just made me cum." She pumps her hips twice more for good measure.

This is Charlotte's version of the minor orgasm. A slight tremble through her underbelly. A small wave of pleasure. I can tell she's using it as warm up.

As for me, I'm starting to get used to the violation in my backside. It really doesn't hurt, but I know it's going to be sore. Still, it's pushing all the right buttons in my head. Warmth emanates from my lower half and I get a strong sense of euphoria. Perfect happiness. Bliss.

Charlotte inside of me, on top of me, enjoying me. I know when she starts to get going again, I may change my mind, but for now I just enjoy the closeness. Her breath in my ear. The sweat trickling from her face. The small wiggles from her hips to remind me she's there. As if I can forget the cock in my ass.

But all that doesn't feel as good as Charlotte's entire body weight on top of mine. She's not as heavy as she thinks, but she never allows herself to lay all the way on top of me. With her arms wrapped around my chest, her legs tangled in mine, I get to feel every inch of Charlotte's body touch me. And then of course, there's the cock inside of me. Not just deep, but wide. Stretching me out. Making me feel incredibly full.

It takes me a second to realize I'm the one grinding. I'm also the one moaning,

"Do it baby. Come on fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Take that ass baby. Fuck me!"

Charlotte does. She slams in to me over and over. I can tell when she cums because she pushes into me so far that I actually think she's going to come through the other side.

"Oh fuck baby. Fuck. Goddamn your ass feels good. You're such a slut baby." Charlotte is panting in my ear. "You're such a good little slut."

Charlotte slows down for a bit but I have no idea why. I want her fucking me harder, not slower. I reach around with one arm and try to pull on her. Encouraging her to keep pounding me. Finally the pace picks up again and she says to me,

"Don't worry baby. I'm going to fuck you for a very long time. Just thought you needed some more encouragement."

She lays back down on top of me. All the way. The way I like it.

"Your ass is mine. But my ass is yours too."

With that, Charlotte takes her free hand and puts it over my mouth. She does this the way you would silence someone from behind. I issue a muffled sound from beneath her hand and suddenly, everything is clear to me. At that moment, her hand is the sweetest smelling, most fragrant thing I can possibly imagine.

"I had to make sure I got these fingers all the way in my ass baby."

Charlotte's index finger is just under my nose. The smell is unmistakable. Her lightly scented panties are nothing compared to fingers that have just come out of her ass.

I immediately open my mouth and suck on her fingers recognizing the flavor at once. That earthy bitterness from this morning is replaced by something fresher. More pungent. More potent. It's not undesirable. In fact, I open my mouth up and grab her ring finger as well. How can something that smells so bad drive me this insane?

Without realizing it, I'm on all fours and Charlotte is behind me on her knees. We're no longer making love.

Now we're fucking.

By the time I've sucked all five fingers clean, Charlotte's cum at least a half a dozen times. I can only imagine how wet she'll be when the dildo comes off. Then again, I doubt that I'll get a chance to fuck her. She's having too much fun.

When she finally collapses, we fall back into our nesting position. I desperately grasp her hand; fingers interlocked behind mine. Her cheek is pressed against mine and we try to kiss without much success. I'm too exhausted to turn my head far enough. She's still grinding into me and I know it's going to be a long night.

She's no longer moving her hips. Instead, she pushes all the way in and we try to force our bodies closer and closer. She has the advantage of being able to move her lips to my ear and alternating between hot breaths and naughty whispers.

"I fucking love your ass baby. I want to fuck you every night."

"I want a turn-."

But instead of letting me finish, she puts fingers to my lips. "Shhhh. This is your turn."

"No, I want to-"

"Shhhh." She reaches for the white panties next to the pillow and shoves them in my mouth.

As she does this her hips start pumping again; getting more aggressive.

"You were too loud last time. You need to shut up when I fuck you."

Charlotte takes long deep strokes inside of me. When she gets to the bottom, she gyrates her hips to stretch me. Without thinking about it, I'm back on all fours. Charlotte keeps her hand over my mouth; over the panties. My mouth is filling up with saliva. The pounding she's giving me is so hard and fast, I barely have a chance to think. She's already cumming again but with Charlotte, that's not a sign things are going to stop. It usually means we're just ramping up.

And sure enough, she pounds right through her climax without missing a beat. It's only after her third orgasm that she starts to slow down.

"Oh...My dick doesn't get soft. I can fuck you all night."

By then, she has both hands on my hips, pulling me into her. Pulling my ass this way and that. Slapping at it. Taking complete control.

"Is that tight little ass ready to be fucked all night?"

She drives into me as she says this and I scream out, spitting the panties out of my mouth. I mean to say no but instead I make an "ughhh" sound. She doesn't get my meaning.

"That's what I thought. Your slutty little ass just can't get enough can it?"

I feel her hand reach around me, grabbing at my cock. She squeezes it, hard. It's the first time she's even acknowledges that I have one since entering me.

"Look how hard that cock is! You are a fucking slut." With that, she slaps my ass and says, "Turn around. I want to see this fucking thing."

She pushes me forward with both hands and the dildo slides out of my ass easily. I can't imagine how loose I must be right now. I lay face forward for a second, trying to catch my breath. When I turn over, I see Charlotte facing away from me. She's fiddling with something between her legs. I ask,

"What are you doing?"

When she turns to me, there's a grin on her face. She replies,

"You know if I had a cock, it'd be a lot bigger."

I look down to see what she's done. She's swapped out the dildo that was in my ass with something much bigger. My eyes widen as I shake my head.

"Baby, that's not going to fit!"

"Shhh! Stop. You want this."

"I don't. The other one was good."

"This will be better."

She puts her head between my legs and takes my cock into her mouth; a small consolation for what is about to happen. She does it the way I like it. Wet. Full of spit and saliva. Her mouth makes slurping noises that brings me to the brink. After being neglected for so long, my cock jumps alive at the warmth. I try to hold her head but she doesn't let me. After only a few minutes, she's moving herself in front of me.

Charlotte props a pillow under me so I line up with her. Kneeling on the bed in front of my spread legs, she strokes my cock with her left hand while her right maneuvers the massive dildo against my asshole.

"Really..." I start to protest. But she cuts me off before I can say my piece with that damn shushing sound she makes.

"Just the tip. I'm only going to put in the tip."

I know she's lying but I don't want her to stop stroking my cock. I try to relax, but find myself too nervous.

"Loosen up. This is going to be so good. You're gonna love my cock all the way in your ass."

"I thought you were just going to put in the tip?"

I barely get my words out before I feel a plunging sensation deep inside of me.

"Mmm. Baby. Your ass just opened right up."

It's huge. I'm sucking in air even as I try to relax myself enough to go at her pace. Both my legs are over her shoulders and she's using them to pull herself in. Her left hand continues to manipulate my cock. Stroking it faster now. Squeezing it harder.

"Shhhh. Just enjoy it. I'm almost halfway."

Halfway??? Holy shit. Halfway??? I already feel like it's in the back of my throat and she's only halfway?

"No more. This is all I can take."

"Ok. We'll just leave it there. Close your eyes baby." She runs her fingers down my face and over my eyes. "Shhh. Close your eyes and enjoy it."

I do as she says. I reach down and begin jerking myself off. Now, finally, I start to feel as if I'm ready to cum again.

"That's it baby. Jerk yourself off. Jerk yourself off while I fuck your ass."

When I open my eyes, she's a lot closer to me. I feel every inch of that dildo inside of me. She's managed to work the entire thing into my ass and I don't mind. Not at all. In fact, it feels so good I moan each time she starts to slide back. It's only when she thrusts all the way forward that I'm happy again. She's slapped away my hand so she can use my cock to pull herself in and out.

I can feel myself getting ready. The long, sure strokes of Charlotte's dildo is hitting me in all the right places. In places I never believed could feel this good. I feel so full. So satisfied. It's so big it's all I can feel. At that moment, it's my entire universe.

"Oh god, oh god. I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck I'm cumming baby. Fuck. Cum with me. Hurry baby. I want you to cum with me. Come on Goddamnit."

She's jerking me off so fast and so hard there's no chance I wouldn't cum. I find myself starting to moan right alongside her.

"Oh shit you're gonna make me cum."

She jams into me one final time and I have no choice but to let go. Charlotte flattens my cock against my stomach and she watches as I start creaming myself, literally. Hot streaks fly across my chest. She's aiming it at my face and instead of caring, I open my mouth. With each wave that shoots out, Charlotte pushes in deeper. Deeper. My face feels covered in cream and still, I can't stop cumming.

I feel Charlotte start to pull out of me, and still, I can't stop cumming. Her hand still wrapped tight around my cock. I spasm out smaller squirts now. As I feel myself softening, Charlotte takes me into her mouth and sucks. She pulls the rest out. By the time, the last bit hits the back of her throat, I literally have to move Charlotte's mouth away from my cock. It is incredibly sore. Way too sensitive to have her anywhere near it. I reach across the bed for something I can wipe up with but Charlotte says,

"No. Stay like that. I want you just like that."

I give up. I just lie there. Completely exhausted. I use the corner of my finger to wipe a shot across my eye. I look up at her and without saying a word, insert it into my mouth. Charlotte pulls off the boxers, dildo and all, and continues kneeling between my legs.

I can feel cum pooling around my neck but I don't move. I enjoy the slick movement of my own liquid sliding across my body. Charlotte places one hand on my knee to balance herself. She brings her other hand, the hand that had been around my cock, to her mouth and licks her wet fingers.

"Just like that," she repeats. "You're so sexy all covered up like that."

She swipes at my chest and the fingers disappear back into her mouth. The hand that had been on my knee sneaks down between her legs and she strokes herself; her tempo getting more frantic.

"Your cum tastes so good."

She brings her face down to my chest and I feel her tongue follow the pools of liquid on my chest. She swipes more cum from my neck and promptly inserts the fingers into my mouth. When she's back on her knees again, her face is a glistening sheen of sweat and cum. Her right hand still pumping between her legs. Just as the throes of another orgasm grip her body, she whispers,

"Just like that baby. I like seeing you just like that."

twynn2257
twynn2257
45 Followers
12