Discovering Christina Ch. 03

Story Info
Christina takes control.
4.7k words
4.68
32.7k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RossDaniels
RossDaniels
225 Followers

If you read the first two chapters of Discovering Christina, you'll enjoy this second installment more. However, if you decide to skip them, here's a quick recap:

Ross Daniels is a bachelor in his late 40's who has pretty much given up on finding love and passion in his life. That is until he meets Christina, a beautiful blonde in her early 20's, who is filling a temporary position at the bank where he does business. The sparks fly from the beginning, and the two eventually begin an affair and decide to see where this May-December relationship will lead.

Christina and I hadn't been apart for even one night in the first four months we lived together. Of course, I never used the term "live together" in her presence, knowing that she would shy away from anything that sounded like a commitment. But, there we were, inhabiting the same loft apartment above my office in downtown Durham. We slept in the same bed every night. We ate most of our meals together. We spent most of our evenings snuggled together on the couch reading or watching television.

And, of course, we fucked like bunnies nearly every night. Yes, we were living together all right, and I'd never been happier.

One week, though, our record of being together every night was broken. I had been asked to be on the program of a combination trade show and professional meeting in Las Vegas, and it was an opportunity I didn't want to turn down. I would have loved to take Christina with me, but she was nearing the end of her first semester of graduate school and had papers to complete and finals to study for. So, reluctantly, I went by myself.

The conference lasted five days, and I would have gladly left early. But my primary presentation was early in the week, and I'd been asked to be a part of a panel discussion on the final day. So I was stuck in Vegas alone for the entire time. Now, five days alone in Las Vegas would sound pretty good to most single guys. But not me. I missed Christina badly and the fun that others were having just made me feel lonelier. Oh, we talked by phone every day, but it just wasn't the same as having her with me.

At last, Friday afternoon came and I flew home. Unfortunately, Durham is fairly isolated--about a two hour drive from any major airport. The trip home from the Dallas/Ft. Worth Airport seemed to take forever. Finally, however, I was climbing the stairs to my loft. As I walked through the door, Christina ran across the floor and threw her arms around my neck. She pulled me close and let me know without saying a word that she had missed me just as much as I had her.

It was impossible to keep our hands off each other. I had thought about her almost constantly for the past five days, imagining how wonderful it would feel to hold her again . . . to experience that beautiful combination of physical and emotional closeness I always felt with her. Apparently, Christina felt the same, because there we were, standing in the middle of the living room, locked in a tight embrace and kissing with a sense of urgency I hadn't felt since I was a teenager.

Christina stood on her tip toes, wrapping her arms around my neck, as my arms encircled her waist and pulled her close. I loved the feel of her breasts against me, the flare of her hips as I let my hands drift lower, and finally, the curve of her mound as I pulled her against my hardness. She gasped and her breathing quickened a little when she felt my cock press against her. It was a silent confirmation that we would soon be enjoying each other more completely.

Her lips tasted of lip gloss and her breaths came quickly, almost panting, as I tangled my fingers in her hair and pulled her head back to expose her neck. I had learned just where to touch her to maximize her pleasure . . . and her desire for me . . . and I began to kiss slowly up and down her neck, her throat, and lightly trace the line of her jaw with my tongue. That particular move signaled that we had gone as far as we could standing there in the living room, so Christina pushed me away gently, took my hand and led me silently into the bedroom.

We continued to kiss and fondle each other as we made our way to the bedroom and barely broke the kiss as we tumbled into bed, with her still wearing her black and white dress with the full skirt and me in my dark blue suit, white shirt and tie. We must have looked odd, lying there fully dressed, locked in a tight embrace, lips nibbling on lips, hands exploring, but at that point we cared nothing about how we looked. It was all about how we were feeling. I know I was feeling incredibly aroused, and I'm sure Christina was right there with me, judging by her little moans and whimpers each time I kissed and caressed her.

"God, Ross," she whispered, "I missed you. Don't you ever leave me like that again!"

"I won't, baby," I said softly, my lips hardly leaving hers. "From now on, when I go, you go with me." And with that, I slowly began to move one hand up her leg, tickling her knee, then her thigh with my fingertips, ever so lightly. Her skin felt smooth and taught and I loved the sensation of my fingers literally gliding over her. Soon, my hand was between her thighs, moving slowly upward, then back down, before going a little higher once again.

I was so aroused I had to make a conscious effort to go slowly, gently, rather than to simply thrust my hand upward to find her eager sex. But the slow buildup felt so good that I made myself wait and enjoy the sensation of touching and teasing her sensitive skin and fully enjoy the feel of her hand tracing up and down along the length of my cock as she felt me through my trousers.

But soon enough, my hand had worked its way to that wonderful vee between her legs, and I heard a little gasp when I began to trace the length of her slit through her lace thong. I knew it was a thong because I had raised the back of her dress as we kissed in the living room and gripped the bare cheeks of her bottom. Her thong was already damp with arousal, and it was almost immediately soaked as I pressed the delicate fabric into her crease and massaged sensuously up and down.

Finally, I pulled the thong aside and enjoyed the feel of her smooth mound again. I loved that she took such care to make herself so deliciously bare. The feel of her soft, sensitive skin was intoxicating and I had the idea that it made her more sensitive to my touch, as well. I parted her lips slightly, just enough to allow me to dip my two fingertips inside and feel the warm, wet nectar that was moistening her silky folds. I moved my fingers up and down, opening her a little more each time before finally moving higher and using her juices to slicken her clit. I gently caressed her swollen little pearl, then put one finger on either side and moved up and down, feeling it swell further between my fingers.

As I pleasured her with one hand, I used the other to massage her breast, and even through the fabric of her dress and bra, I could feel her nipple harden at my touch. I kissed her neck, then her chest, which was exposed by her dress's vee neckline. As I drew some of her soft skin into my mouth, I pressed one finger inside her warm, wet tunnel and began to slowly fuck her with it. Almost unconsciously, Christina began to move her hips and press herself to my hand, and I obliged her silent request by plunging my finger deeper and pressing the heel of my hand hard against her clit. We had reached the point where we were totally consumed by the sensations and time felt as if it were standing still.

I could tell her orgasm was close by her ragged breathing and moans that seemed to come from deep inside. Her hand gripped my cock hard through my pants, almost to the point of discomfort. But I kept moving my finger in and out, occasionally curling it upward to pleasure her magic spot. I was already anticipating her wonderful and spontaneous cries of release, when all of a sudden, she shoved my hand away and raised herself on her elbow to look at me.

"Okay," she proclaimed, still a bit breathless. "Now you're going to do what I say."

I looked at her, puzzled and a little irritated, trying to figure out what the hell she was saying. Then I remembered a silly little bet we had made several weeks ago. I couldn't even recall what we bet on, but I did remember that I had lost. Obviously, Christina remembered, too, and she had decided to collect this evening.

One of Christina's little quirks was that she would bet on anything. She had this wildly competitive streak inside that caused her to eagerly take sides in any disagreement and be ready to back it up with a wager. I truly believe she'd bet the sun would come up in the west, if only she could find someone to take the other side.

Hardly a day went by without our playfully wagering on one thing or another. Some nights, lying in bed watching television, we'd bet what color tie Jay Leno would be wearing on the Tonight Show. We'd bet on whose favorite team would win a particular ballgame. The possibilities were practically endless.

Quite often, the stakes had something to do with sex. What else would you expect when the bet involves a beautiful and sexy young woman? "You're mine tonight," she said sternly. "It's time for you to pay up. Losing has a price, you know."

"I'm beginning to find that out," I said, my mind racing, wondering what she might have in store.

"All right," she continued, keeping up her stern demeanor, "take off your coat and everything from the waist down and lie on the bed." With those words she disappeared into the walk-in closet, leaving me to decide whether to comply. Actually, I didn't have to think about it very long. I was incredibly aroused. I also couldn't wait to find out just what she might have me do to pay off the bet.

I pulled my suit jacket off and threw it on the floor in the corner, then proceeded to remove my shoes and socks, trousers, and finally, my boxer briefs. I was so turned on that I was almost tearing the clothes from my body. It's a good thing she didn't tell me to take off my shirt, too, because it undoubtedly would have cost me some buttons. One of the things I most enjoyed was the urgency . . . the hunger . . . that Christina made me feel.

When I was naked from the waist down, I lay down on the bed, my cock resting stiffly against my belly. Each time my heart beat—and it was beating pretty fast by this time—my erection pulsed and rose slightly, only to return to my stomach once again. However, I was not watching my cock throb and pulse. My eyes were locked on the closet door, waiting for Christina to emerge and wondering what would happen when she did.

After a few minutes, which felt more like an hour, Christina stepped out of the closet, now clad in a beautiful dark blue negligee'. It was short, barely covering her mound, and the lace at the top allowed her dark areolas to show through. She was smiling that mischievous smile that I love so much—a smile that started at her sensuous mouth, spread to her blue eyes, before finally encompassing her entire face. Then, I started to smile, too, as she held up the silk scarves she clutched in her hand.

As she reached the bed, I lifted my hand to try and caress her breasts. But she would have none of it. "Lie still," she commanded, "and keep your hands to yourself." And with that, she began to tie me up. As she moved, it became apparent that she was wearing ONLY the negligee', as I caught several glimpses of her freshly-shaven mound. First she secured my wrists with two scarves, then tied the other ends to the posts on either side of the headboard. "All right," she said, "move your arms."

So I raised my arms as much as I could, able to bring them up nearly perpendicular to my body. She studied my position for a second, then concluded, "That won't work. I don't want you to be able to touch me." And with that, she retied the two scarves to ensure that I could raise my arms only six inches or so from the bed. Then, she secured my legs in the same manner—scarves tied around my ankles, then attached to the bedposts at the foot.

As I lay there, I didn't feel exactly helpless. I knew that I could probably rip the scarves from the bedposts if I wanted to. But I certainly didn't have the control that I normally felt when Christina and I were together. And, perhaps surprisingly, I liked it . . . at least so far. Then I noticed that she had one more scarf in her hand. Before I could ask what it was for, she showed me, tying it snugly around my head to cover my eyes.

By this time, everything was dark . . . and quiet. I was wondering where Christina had gone. Or, was she just letting me lie there anticipating her next move? I began to think she might have done this kind of thing before. If not, she was certainly a natural at building up suspense and making me squirm. After a bit, I sensed that she was close by again, but she still didn't speak. Instead, I felt her movement as she climbed onto the bed and put one knee on either side of my body. I wasn't sure if she was facing me or had her back turned, but I found out soon enough as she slowly lowered herself until her pussy came into contact with my straining cock. From the moisture that was seeping from her swollen lips, I could tell she was as aroused as I.

At this point, I expected her to reach down, take my swollen cock and guide it into her tight little tunnel. But she surprised me by slowly moving her wet slit along the length of it as it rested on my belly. Backward and forward she moved, using my cock to part her lips, making it slick with her hot nectar. Soon, my shaft was coated with her juices, except for the head, which was wet with my own precum. The silky feel of the negligee' tickling my belly each time she moved up and down only added to the exquisite sensation. It just made me hungrier for her. I wanted more than anything to be deep inside her!

Each time her wet pussy slid along my cock, I could tell that her clit was coming to rest against the swollen head. It felt so good as she stimulated that sensitive area on the underside. She must have liked the feeling, too, as she continued to come back to that spot and linger a little. As I picked up her rhythm, I made the head of my cock swell each time her swollen little pearl nestled against it. And each time I could hear Christina moan with pleasure. Our moans, our breathing, and the squishy sound of her wetness against me were only sounds in the otherwise quiet room.

I also figured out how to raise my head a little each time she slid forward so I could take one of her rock hard nipples into my mouth. I sucked on it through the lace of the negligee', then took it between my teeth in an attempt to keep her from moving away again. I have no idea how long we played like that, but I know that I was getting very close to cumming. I began to raise my hips to her, and Christina realized how close I must be. But, instead of taking me over the edge, she lifted herself, and I could no longer feel her against me.

"Oh, baby," I pleaded. "What are you doing to me?"

"What do you mean?" she asked in mock innocence.

"You know what I mean, you little tease. You're making me crazy."

But my pleading didn't do any good. Christina simply continued to straddle my hips, all the time making sure her pussy was just out of reach of my aching cock. I was beginning to hearken back to my younger days when I made out in the back seat of a car for hours with Dianne Simpson . . . another tease. I often went home will my balls tight and aching, crying out for release.

Then Christina surprised me by removing the blindfold. And in just a second, I knew why. She lifted the flimsy blue negligee' over her head, teasing me again with the beautiful body that she was not allowing me to touch. Her breasts were rounded and full, nipples standing at attention. Her neck and chest were flushed with arousal. Her blonde hair cascaded down to her shoulders. She was truly a wondrous sight. When she had removed her negligee', she slowly unbuttoned my shirt, opening it to expose my chest. She flipped my tie to the side out of the way and began to sensuously run her hands up and down my chest, pausing occasionally to pinch my nipples.

"Like what you see, mister?" she grinned, knowing perfectly well that she was driving me insane with all the sensations, including the sight of her that I could now enjoy.

"How about having a little compassion?" I pleaded. "If you don't fuck me soon, I'm going to explode!

"You mean like this?" she replied softly. And in a single motion, she reached down, guided my straining cock inside, and began to rock sensuously back and forth.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned. "That's exactly what I meant." Her tight tunnel was wet from our extended foreplay, and hotter than I had ever felt before. It was like she was on fire. I certainly knew I was!

She ground her clit against my pubic bone over and over as she moved against me. She closed her eyes and began to raise herself up and down. I raised my hips to meet her each time and did all I could to increase the speed of our movements. I could feel my balls tightening and knew I couldn't last much longer. I didn't WANT to last much longer.

But Christina had other ideas. Each time I'd thrust my hips upward, she's raise herself a little, just to keep me from getting deep inside and finishing. I was in agony and ecstasy all at the same time. Finally, I took over as best I could, given my circumstances, and began to thrust my hips high off the bed—so high that Christina could no longer pull away. I began to fuck her urgently, thrusting in and out forcefully from below, forcing her to hold on to the headboard for balance.

Our breathing was ragged by this time. We were both spent with the exertion. And after only a few hard, deep thrusts, Christina had what appeared to be a small orgasm. I knew I wasn't far behind. However, just before I was ready to paint her wonderful pussy with my cum, she quickly pulled away and moved down on the bed so her face was even with my cock. By this time, of course, it was slick and shiny with her juices.

"Oh, baby, come back up here," I begged. "I'm so close."

"So you're close, are you?" she teased. "Then I guess we'll just have to let you settle down a little bit." At that moment, I knew she was a bigger tease than even Dianne Simpson.

"Fuck!" I called out in frustration. "This is getting ridiculous."

But Christina just smiled that mischievous smile and began to lick up and down my swollen cock, which was throbbing once more against my belly. She used her tongue to slowly clean her nectar from my shaft, pausing at the head to taste the precum that was oozing from me. I knew I couldn't take much of that in my heightened state of arousal, and anticipated that I would soon have my release.

She took my shaft in her hand and moved the skin up and down, making sure to go very slowly and tease the head on each upward stroke. After she had done this a few times, she would take me into her mouth again to slicken my shaft with her saliva, then stroke me once more.

"Oh, baby, I'm so close. Please!" I begged, as I lifted my hips off the bed as if to offer myself to her.

This time she had pity on me. She began stroking my shaft faster and faster until her hand was almost a blur. It took about 30 seconds of this action before I erupted and shot my hot jism all over her breasts, my belly, her belly, and certainly some of the bed clothes. The volume was incredible. I had never cum with such intensity, or in such an amount.

Even after the spurting had begun to subside, Christina kept pumping my cock, and pumping it fast. My orgasm had made me quite sensitive by this time, and her touch felt incredible. It almost hurt on the one hand, but at the same time it felt better than anything I'd ever experienced. Finally, when I could no longer stand to be touched and stroked, I begged her to stop. Thankfully, she did.

RossDaniels
RossDaniels
225 Followers
12