Discovering Faith Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne gave them a concerned look. "Just let her go. She's just a kid. I'm going to see if she's OK." Suzanne left the room.

Now it was Sapphire's turn. "Well, you gotta do somethin'. There's too many Johns and not enough of us girls to keep up. If you can get her into the business, at least the rest of us might get a break now and then."

Gene continued, "Before we make any decisions, we need to at least inspect the merchandise. Let's go see just what we brought in before we decide not to keep it."

The rest of the group left the office.

We then filmed Suzanne talking to Angeline. Faith was crying and Suzanne was telling her it would be OK. That's when the group walked up to the door. Suzanne said, "Angeline, I'll be right back," and went out the door and closed it.

Suzanne tried to convince Gene once more to just let her go. His final answer was, "Since we have her here anyway, we're going to inspect the merchandise. Maybe let Arnie have a little fun with her. Then we'll cut her loose."

"But she could bring the cops back here. She could identify you guys."

She'll never find this place again and I have witnesses that say I am somewhere else right now."

Suzanne stomped off, having lost the argument.

"Go ahead, bring her out boys." Now they filmed Arnie and Cleveland pulling the terrified-looking Faith to her feet and bringing her out of the small room.

Now the warehouse was pretty big. The room covered most of a block except for the offices and storage rooms along one side. The huge room seemed mostly bare and dirty. There was an old metal table and some mismatched chairs in the center of he room. Two old beds with stained mattresses were along one wall. There was a little light showing through the high windows along the street. The only other lights in the room were fluorescents on the ceiling forty feet above, some no longer working and a couple flickering their final hours.

CHAPTER 15 - THE RAPE SCENE

Faith was kicking and fighting her escorts as they brought her out. "Ouch," screamed Cleveland as she connected with his shin, "The bitch just kicked me again. Can we tie her up boss?"

"Take her to the table," answered Gene. Ramon assisted. They roughly sat her on the edge of the table and Ramon used duct tape to fasten one leg to each table leg, pulling them apart. The other two still held her arms. They then forced her to lie down and used more tape to secure her arms out to each side and above her head. She struggled, but was helpless.

Sapphire stepped up to the table and lifted Faith's skirt exposing her full-coverage white cotton panties. "Hey get a load of these panties. My grandmother wears sexier ones." She laughed and dropped the skirt.

Gene stepped up beside the table. He undid a button on Faith's blouse and she spit at him and screamed, "Let me go, you bastard."

Gene slapped her. "Ramon, put some tape over the little bitch's mouth." Ramon did.

Gene continued to unbutton the blouse, slowly exposing her bra-covered chest. It was a heavy duty, hold-them-in bra. He put his hand out and Ramon handed him the switchblade. He slipped it under the bra between her breasts and pulled, splitting the bra in half. Faith's perfect melons spilled out. Ramon gave a soft whistle. Arnie looked down and squeezed one. "Them's at least as nice as yours, Sapphire. And they're real!" He squeezed some more.

Sapphire ignored the remark. She was undoing the bun on Faith's hair and let her locks spill to the table about her head. Faith still had a very frightened, look in her eyes.

Gene flipped the skirt up. Faith's legs were fastened wide apart. Gene used the switchblade to cut her panties, first at one hip, and then the other. He lifted the scrap away and dropped it, revealing her virgin pussy. Then Gene stepped away and said, "Have at it boys. Let me know if it's good enough for the street." He stepped back out of camera range.

Actually, they stopped at this point and removed the gag from Faith so she could relax a moment. Suzanne came in and brushed Faith's pussy hair. Then, using a lubricant gently massaged her pussy for a moment and splayed her lips. She had let her bush grow back since her earlier modeling, but it was still neatly trimmed. When Glenn thought it looked just right, they again dropped the remnants of her panties while shooting a close-up of her tasty twat. Then they all resumed their places and put the tape gag back on Faith.

Ramon dropped to his knees and tasted of the newfound treasure. Faith involuntarily shuddered. She was not just bound for show. She was bound securely to the table. According to the script, Calvin should have burst in by now with the police. What was going on? She was lying on the table, duct tape holding her in place and preventing her from crying out, and a stranger was massaging her tits while another was licking her pussy. She was going through a huge range of emotions. The look of fear on her face became real. Sapphire was standing at her head and leaning over, her boobs nearly falling from her sleazy dress, and whispering to her, "Oh, you're gonna like this baby. Cleveland has a nice big black cock for you. You're gonna love the way it feels inside you. Relax and enjoy the ride. Don't fight it. Just enjoy it, baby."

Cleveland moved Ramon aside. He slipped a finger up and down Faith's slit. He slid it inside and withdrew it, bringing it to his lips. "This one's tight and sweet." He put his middle finger back into her and got a surprised look on his face. "Boys, I think we've got ourselves a virgin here. I've gotta try this out right now." He dropped his pants around his ankles and stepped close between Faith's legs. He began to run the tip of his cock up and down Faith's pussy lips, causing her to shudder again and try desperately to struggle free.

Suzanne came back on camera and grabbed Cleveland's arm. "Leave her alone, Cleveland. You can't do this."

Cleveland shoved her away.

Just then, I came into the room between two cops. I was shouting, "Stop! Leave her alone. You can't do this. I brought the police."

I could see that they had gone further than the script had called for, but was relieved that we could stop now. They all did stop and look at me. Suddenly the two cops grabbed me by the arms. "Mr. A, this kid was snooping around outside when we drove up. He said you had kidnapped his girlfriend and he needed our help. You really should have a guard out there or lock the door, you know."

"Thank you, McGrath. Duly noted."

Glenn was looking at me and at Faith to see if we were going to catch on or cause trouble. In the original script, I was supposed to burst in with the cops shortly after they removed Faith's clothes. I would save her from the bad guys. As my reward, she would give me her virginity. Happy ending. This was not how it was going.

They were actually going to rape her on camera. The two cops holding me were just doing what was in the script, as were the other actors, but I couldn't believe Gene and Suzanne had gone along with this.

I kneed one of the cops in the groin causing him to double over and drop. When the other looked to see what had happened, I brought my fist up to his jaw. Then I ran straight at Cleveland and tackled him.

I then went immediately to Faith and removed the tape from her mouth and then from her arms and legs. Nobody made a move to stop me. I helped Faith up from the table and we left in the Pacer. We drove straight to Gene's to get her clothes. She was still dressed in the torn schoolgirl costume.

CHAPTER 16 - THE EXPLANATION

Faith changed clothes and we were heading out to go to my parents' house. The plan was for her to stay there a day or two and then I would drive her back to her home with her parents.

Just before we could leave, Gene and Suzanne came in. I tried to push our way past, but Suzanne's tears and Gene's arm locked around me prevented it. We all went into their living room, leaving Faith's bags in the front entry.

"How the hell could you let this happen?" I shouted. "You were just going to let them rape her for a movie? I trusted you. You're my goddamned uncle. I'll never work for you again, you son of a bitch."

Gene said, "Just calm down. Let me explain."

"There's nothing you can say, Gene. We're out of here."

Suzanne was drying her eyes and sniffling, but still managed to say, "Rob please don't go. If you still want to leave after we talk, we'll understand, but Gene just broke Glenn's nose and Glenn used to be his best friend. Hear what he has to tell you."

Gene began as I sat back down. "Glenn showed me the script this morning. He said Faith had already seen it and had agreed to the changes. When I called him a liar, he said he had promised you an extra thousand for doing the extra sex scenes."

"Extra sex scenes?" Faith questioned quietly.

"The new script called for Cleveland and then Arnie to fuck you. Excuse me. I shouldn't use that language. Cleveland was to take your virginity and then Arnie would get a turn. They would un-tape your mouth so you could suck Ramon."

"That son of a bitch," I muttered.

Suzanne cut in, "Actually, he had you doing everybody including the cops while Rob watched, eventually getting everyone involved, male and female, in a giant group scene for the finale."

"He actually thought we'd just go along with this?" asked Faith. "He thought a virgin would be willing to have sex with everybody her first time?"

"Yes, he did," answered Gene. "Faith, he's seen your work that you did for me. He seemed to think Rob was holding you back from your true potential and desires. He thought that based on how sexy you were in those that you were actually anxious to try everything."

"And we were willing to believe you had said you'd do them," concluded Suzanne, "Even though we knew better."

CHAPTER 17 - FAITH'S REVELATION

We were all silent for about five minutes. I held Faith closely.

Faith stood and said, "I think I should first tell all of you a few things. I was fifteen when I found my parents' marriage license in the attic. They were married five months before I was born. I was not a preemie. I dug into the box some more and found old letters addressed to my mother from at least five different men. They said things like, "I'll never forget that weekend at the beach," or "the night after the Homecoming dance," and many things similar to that. The last one I opened took away any doubt about what they were talking about. It said, "I can't believe you don't like guys to use condoms. Are you sure you're on the pill? I really like you and you have a beautiful body, but I'm not ready for a wife and family." I looked back at the date, and was somewhat relieved that it was dated a year before I was born."

We all looked at her with some shock on our faces, but couldn't think of a thing to say.

Faith continued, "I was mad at first. All the preaching from both parents about saving it for marriage and such seemed to be so hypocritical. At the time, I just vowed to be better than them and behave the way they told me to instead of the way they had themselves. I decided that they had probably changed and were just protecting us from the evils they had been involved with in their youth."

"But," Faith continued, "Knowing about their past caused me to watch them more closely. They had always kept their affection for each other in the open. They would kiss or hug in our presence, and all of knew they showered together every morning before they thought we were awake. I even listened to them at the bathroom door one time and couldn't believe some of the foul things my mother was saying to my father. But, since they were married, it didn't seem so bad."

"Then, last summer, before I started college, I was in town working at the diner. Out the window, I saw my mother drive by in Mr. Granger's car. She was sitting next to him. I pretended to be feeling ill and left the diner. It was only three blocks to the Granger's and I knew the kids and their had gone to visit her parents in Pittsburgh for a couple of weeks, so my mother wasn't going there to teach.

12