Discovering 'Family Love' Ch. 01

Story Info
Robert is seduced by his lovely older sister.
11k words
4.66
83.3k
108

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my last letter I told you about the relationship that evolved between myself and my two precious nephew's, Johnathan and Robert. The twins are in their early 20's, quite a bitter younger than my own mid-30's, and yet already the boys are wonderfully accomplished lovers. I inquired as to their previous sexual exploits, and how they grew to develop their tremendous sexual expertise by their youthful age. In this series of journal entries I will describe their respective explanations of their various adventures, using my own words and writing style to elaborate upon the events as they were related to me. Not surprisingly for this family, for each of them this was with a mature woman who was a close relative. For each their first encounter occurred during their first year at college. Each boy had decided upon a different trade and hence attending schools in two different cities. Robert, starting at the same college that his sister was already attending, moved into the spare room of the apartment their parents had rented for her. While Johnathan moved in with his Aunt, who lived only a short bus ride away from his college.

____________

Robert:

The college program I wanted to take was offered at the same college that my sister had started at a year earlier, which was convenient as the roommate she had in the first year, a friend from her graduating high school class, had left at the end of the first year to move in with her boyfriend. Dad had been covering Angela's half of the rent already, and so offered to pay for the whole apartment if we agreed to live there together, as he saw this as more economical than finding two different rooms for us. My sister and I had always got along well and neither of us expressed a concern with this arrangement. I moved in my few belongings and soon was attending classes and meeting new friends.

Angela had actually changed in her appearance quite a bit from how I remembered her throughout high school when she was a year ahead of me and my brother. At that time she had been a pudgy girl with short black hair, big goofy glasses and misaligned teeth. But the braces had fixed her teeth, she had gotten contacts and joined a gym, and dyed her hair a blondish light brown after letting it grow out. Though she was my sister, I couldn't help but to notice that she had actually become quite the little hotty.

As the days and weeks of study and living with Angela moved on she became more comfortable with our living arrangements and more casual in her dress style in the apartment. While she would dress rather conservatively to attend class, concealing much of her figure under long skirts and thick sweaters, when she got home she was quick to don a pair or rather tight shorts and a shrunken T-shirt, along with a big furry pair of slippers. I found my eyes drawn to her as she would walk passed me, feeling guilty as I admired the shape of her slender long legs and perky breasts bouncing along under her shirt. She had transformed herself into a very beautiful young lady. Well-tanned and muscled, her bare legs ascended to a shapely round bum accentuated by her tight shorts, which also would reveal from time to time a pretty looking camel toe between her tights. Her little T-shirt wrapped tightly around her firm apple sized breasts, ending just above her navel, exposing the soft flesh of her flat belly.

As evening approached as she was getting ready for bed, some nights she would wear flannel PJ's. But at other times Angela would come out of her room wearing only a loose little teddy. Though she seemed to have a great many to choose from, her favorites involved a short skirt that barely covered her panties and thin shoulder straps that exposed a long and shapely bare back, holding the material loosely over her breasts in the front. At first I felt like a pervert as I began to watch her more and more, even finding myself looking forward to evening so that I might get the chance to watch my sister strut around the apartment in a teddy. I must confess that I enjoyed staring at her silky smooth long legs and ogling her bouncing titties. She seemed quite oblivious to my glances and I become bolder with time, staring at her headlights when her nipples were perky, or gawking at her panty covered ass when she bent deeply over. I especially enjoying when she would bend forward in her teddy, offering my eager eyes a full view of her hanging breasts, capped by quite visible big pink nipples.

As time passed so did the guilty feelings I had initially experienced, and I no longer resisted letting my cock grow hard as I watched her. I encouraged her playful nature by tickling her, lifting her in the air, and wrestling with her on the couch, games we had played together growing up. But of course now was different. I enjoyed the feeling of her thigh pressed hard against my erect member as we wrestled, and her ass push against my dick as she sat on my lap and bounced up and down, teasing her with tickles on her belly and sides. I savoured the feeling as her breast would press against my face through the cloth of her top as I lifted her up with my hands cupped between her ass and upper legs. And I loved rubbing my hands up and down the smooth skin of her legs and we wrestled on the ground, grinding our bodies together in playful gestures.

And I must admit that I also enjoyed fantasizing about her body while I jerked off, imaging her hand around my shaft with visions of her perky tits in my face. Stroking myself off every night made me become more and more desperate to see her fully naked body, and to explore the touch of that flesh. As my desires and desperation grew, it seemed to me that she was often deliberately even teasing me, provoking me toward a reaction. Her tits seemed to hang in front of my face more often, while her panties seemed to grow smaller and tighter, and seemed to be revealed far more often.

One night while I was studying at my desk Angela knocked on the door to my room and entered, offering me a cup of tea. I was stunned and only stared at her for what was probably only a few seconds but seemed like a day. There she stood, two tea cups in hand, wearing only a tiny little pair of black panties and a shirt that did not quite reach them, which had only the bottom button done up. My cock went from soft to fully hard in a matter of only seconds. Stuttering I thanked her as she stood beside me and bent over to place the tea on my desk.

"What are you working on?" She inquired, bending over the desk to view my computer.

"Just a math assignment." I mumbled as I explored with my eyes the amazing woman's body before me. Unable to resist, not caring if she caught me, I looked behind at her virtually bare ass cheeks, only half covered by her diminutive panties. I glared at her left breast, completely bare and hanging out from under her shirt.

Standing upright she placed her hands on my shoulder and gently massaged them. "You seem tense. You study too hard". Turning my body toward her my face came almost in contact with her breast through the material of her shirt. As she rubbed my shoulders, she would sometimes rub her hands down over my arms and at such times the motion would pull her top more widely open, fully revealing a bare breast to my view. My God, there it was. Her bare tit, nipples fully erect, surrounded by a sea of bright pink flesh fully two inches across. My cock strained to penetrate through my jeans and I think it almost came pretty close to doing so!

"You need to relax, let's go play little brother!" She exclaimed with a laugh and seizing my arms pulled me up and into the living room. I made no effort to conceal my stiffy and she seemed to pay it no heed. Pushing me to the couch she jumped onto my folded legs and began to tickle me under my arms. "My time to torture you now!" She playfully giggled.

I seized her bare legs from behind, pretending to resist while in fact only acting to stabilize her in place, and I watched her two magical tits dangle and bounce before my eyes, fully hanging out from her virtually unbuttoned top. I spanked and then squeezed the cheeks of her ass as I insisted that she stop, while she only dug in deeper, thrusting her knee against my tortured cock. Seizing her around the waist I quickly flipped her over onto her back on top of me, and pinned her in place with one hand around her belly and another wrapped around her leg. She flailed to get free but this only caused her breasts to become exposed and jiggle frantically.

Regrettably at this moment the phone range with a dial tone that meant mom and dad were calling, and my sister jumped up to answer the call. Standing there smiling at me with a mischievous smirk, she adjusted her top to better cover herself up as I heard her say "Hi Mom! What's up?"

Returning to my room when I could tell that the phone conversation was going to continue for some time, I resumed my studies, never able to fully convince my hard-on to reside. I found no other option but to take off my pants and begin to stroke my tortured member. I almost wished for my sister to come into my room and catch me with my raging hard-on in my hand so she could witness first hand the pure agony that her body and convulsing gestures put me through. But I heard her say good-bye and returning to her room, heard the door close behind her. I remembered that in our old style apartment that the doors each had skeleton key locks, and thus left peep holes in the door. Unable to resist and not caring if I got caught, I carefully and silently snuck to in front of her door and kneeling down dared to sneak a peak through the lock.

There she stood, unbuttoning her top and letting it fall to the floor. I pumped viciously at my cock as I stared at her perfect small breasts, pointing outward from her chest as perky stiff points. Bending over she had soon removed her panties and then stood before me fully nude. Turning one way I saw her gorgeous bum, round and smooth, begging me to spank it again. Turning the other I was confronted with the shear beauty of her cleanly shaven pussy. Expecting a black bush, there was only soft smooth flesh. My cock now was ready to explode, but I strained with every ounce of my energy to resist the urge, and I needed to see and enjoy more.

Moving about the room I saw her take an object from a drawer – my God – a dildo! My sister, naked and beautiful, held in her hand an average sized dildo. She then went to her bed and was soon beginning to moan. Though I could not see her, once in a while I could catch the flash of a bare leg or arm. But what struck me was the heavy breathing that accompanied her playing with herself. This sound was very familiar to me. I heard it early every night when we each went to bed. I had always thought it just her falling to sleep. But no. She must be fucking herself to sleep every night, in the room right beside me! Christ! I needed to cum and I exploded hard, probably harder than I ever had in my life! Covering my hand, the wall and the carpet in cum, I quietly cleaned up the place as I continued to listen to her masturbating, until I heard her also moan low and deep. This caused my dick to once again grow hard and returning to my room I began to stroke myself again.

This time I stood naked in front of my own door, making sure I could be seen by anyone looking through my lock. I stroked myself, imagining my sister naked on her knees before me, eagerly sucking and licking my cock and balls. I swore that from that moment on that when I jerked off I would do so in front of my door, and I prayed that my sister was as curious as I and would some day watch her brother spanking his cock, and I wondered if she would guess that it was her that I was fantasizing about.

The next morning Angela said that mom had asked her to come home for the weekend, but that she had wanted to buy a wall mounted mirror for her room that weekend. "Be a dear little brother for me please and put a mirror in my room." She cooed. I melted, and obeyed. She wanted a mirror from the floor up to about 5 feet, 2 feet or so wide, mounted in a pretty frame.

When I later went mirror shopping I found that all I could think about was her naked body and how I wanted, no, needed, to see her playing with herself with that dildo. That wonderful dildo, rammed up her tight snatch. Fuck how a needed to see that. And then a thought occurred to me. A wonderful, naughty thought. My prick grew instantly hard at the idea. Buying a blank frame, I went to a glass cutting business, and had them cut for me a piece of half-silvered glass that would fit the frame. Half silvered glass is a mirror in one direction and a window in the other. Securing the plate glass in the frame I strategically cut a hole through her drywall and through my drywall on the other side. Mounting the mirror on her side, with my lights turned out and drapes drawn, I could clearly see into her room while there was no indication of the hole on my side. Then moving a picture over I mounted the picture over the hole in my side. I must have jerked off half a dozen times that weekend eagerly waiting for my sister to return so that I could watch her in all her beautiful, sexy, dildo fucking glory!

She finally came back to the apartment early Sunday evening. I was so excited by her arrival that I almost creamed my jeans as she entered the living room. I gave her a warm hug and welcomed her back, my hard-on pressing against her belly in the process. Giving me a kiss on the cheek she said she was beat tired and wanted to change. I said I would make supper and that she could just relax, and she thanked me profusely. As she closed her bedroom door behind her I rushed to my room, and quietly closing my own door, and already having shut all my blinds, I removed the picture and peeked through my spy hole in anticipation.

Pulling out my pecker, I stroked at my dick as I watched her undress. She removed her jacket and then pulled her sweater over her head. With a quick motion she had removed her white lace bra and let it fall to the floor. I had a perfect view, absolutely perfect! I stared at her naked tits as I stroked my dick and as she worked undone the buttons and zipper of her skirt. Letting it fall to the floor and soon after peeling off her little white lace panties, she approached the mirror and stood full length before it. My placement was perfect, and now her nude body literally stood only a couple of feet from my glaring eye. That eye explored the curvature of her soft tits, and drilled holes through her hard pink nipples, pointing at me teasingly. I stroke myself harder as my eye lusted at the view of her smooth hairless twat, close enough now that I could see the dimples on the flesh between her belly and her pussy. Soft lips stood puffy and slightly parted, tempting my eye with the perfection of her flesh.

Getting into her panties and top, she left her room, and I soon after followed from mine. She thanked me for the perfect mirror and that it was exactly what she had wanted. I replied "no problem at all Angela!" and then proceeded to cook up some quick spaghetti at the stove. Turning on the TV she laid herself upon the couch. Her long legs spread outward and her top, with the top few buttons undone, revealed much of her chest. Bringing her over a tea, my eyes followed the curves of her shapely legs and the exposed cleavage beneath her chin. Looking up at me as I handed her the tea I quickly looked away, my heart racing, afraid now of getting caught staring at her, her naked body still freshly printed on my mind.

"I'm sorry," she said "am I embarrassing you?" She asked, pulling her shirt around her neck. "I just assumed brothers and sisters had nothing to hide, but if my wearing so little makes you uncomfortable I can put more on." I felt that she was teasing me with her words, and I am sure that she briefly looked down at my crotch and that a sly little smile crossed her lips when she spotted my evident hard-on pushing through my jeans. But I was careful, and played it coy.

"No, of course not Angela," I explained, "As you say, just brother and sister. Hell, we used to bath together as babies, nothing to be ashamed about here." Walking away back to the kitchen I hoped that I hadn't just blown my cover. But soon she was standing behind me while I stirred the sauce on the stove. I shivered as I felt her arms wrap around me, feeling her fingers on my chest and stomach through my shirt.

"I am so happy that you moved in with me and that we get along so well." She cooed. "It was so lonely here before you arrived, especially since my boyfriend and I broke up a few months ago. It is good to have the company of a man in the place, especially someone I feel so completely comfortable and safe with." I concurred completely with her thoughts as I enjoyed the sensation of her body pressed against mine.

Sitting together at the table we ate our spaghetti as I asked about mom and dad and she explained how the weekend went. She was beautiful. Gorgeous. Perfect. Her bare legs were driving me crazy. He soft breasts moving beneath her top made me rock hard. But I knew I held all the cards, and that all I had to do was patiently wait. Wait for my prize. I knew that it was only a matter of time before I was jerking myself off watching her naked body gyrating with a dildo being driven swiftly in and out of her horny wet twat. And that moment did not take long to unfold. Putting away the dishes I heard her say from the living room "I am exhausted Robert and need some sleep. Night Night."

"Night Angela," I responded, quickly rushing to my room once I heard her door close. Removing the picture once again I stripped myself door and waited with anticipation. Soon rewarded, Angela was nude and once again standing before her nice new mirror. Admiring her own figure in the image before her, turning back and forth to offer me a view of her body at every conceivable angle, I watched her pretty ass as she walked over to the drawer to extract her dildo. Expecting to see her proceed to her bed, all my fantasies were exceeded as I watched her drag her desk chair over in front of the mirror and used it to leverage herself as she began to play.

I watched intensely as she sat on the chair and spread her legs around the mirror, positioning her feet on the wall beside it. Using her free hand she let her fingers explore the soft flesh of her already evidently wet vagina, spreading the labia to reveal the soft textured pink flesh within. I watched her as she watched herself play with her own pussy. She apparently had wanted the mirror so that she could watch herself masturbate. She admired her own cunt as she played with the flesh, pinching her clit, fingering her vaginal opening, spreading her pussy lips wide to reveal all the wonders within. I stared intensely at her pretty pink twat and felt so close to the tender flesh that it seemed that had I extended my tongue it would have thrust immediately inside of her.

Then taking the dildo in her other hand, she began to rub the head of her fake dick over the folds of skin protecting her pretty twat, and then used the toy to rub the soft pink flesh within. Parting her pussy lips with her free hand she carefully watched herself as she pressed the head of her dildo against her opening. I watched her eyes roll back into her head and her lips part in a gentle moan as she slowly fed the full length of the dildo into herself. Then pulling it fully out she began to repeat the motion, slowly feeding the plastic toy fully inside of herself, and then fully removing it. I could see the moisture gather on her cunt as she continued the process, increasing the rhythm and pace with each successive stroke. Soon she was pounding that pussy hard and fast as she furiously rubbed and pinched at her clit with her other hand.