Discovering 'Family Love' Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emilee was beyond challenging the boys and did as she was told. With a cock in her cunt and a prick in her face she clamped onto her own nipples and pinched them until they were fully erect. Then each boy then seized a nipple for his own and pulled and pinched and twisted the big fat long nipple until she cringed in pain. Just as Robert has explained, Johnathan thought, they could take control from their aunt and to do her and she had done to them.

"Such beautiful big tits you have auntie, jiggle and squeeze them auntie to make us cum." Robert ordered. She had no power to resist now and cupping her enormous tits in her hands, the flesh flowing over her palms, she did her best to entertain the boys by jostling and juggling her heavy fleshy breasts. Watching her big tits flop around was too much and Johnathan exploded in her cunt. This was the first time he had ever done so, she always insisting he pulled out before.

Robert continued to pump his dick back and forth into her face as she continued to play with her own boobs. Motioning Johnathan to sit on the far end of the couch he said "God Auntie, you are so beautiful, you are driving me crazy, my cock wants to pleasure you again, can I please have intercourse with your vagina again?"

Too stunned and aroused to think she barely noticed as the boys worked her up onto the couch and onto her knees, and as Robert positioned himself behind her, she found her face over Johnathan's crotch. Soon a pair of cocks was once again in her pussy and mouth, but in opposite roles. As she felt Robert slamming his dick hard into her from behind she also felt Johnathan take control of her head as he never had before and use it to fuck his dick with, getting himself hard again.

"Fuck, what a gorgeous ass you have auntie." She heard Robert say. "Perfect for fucking you from behind." She felt as his hand slapped hard across the flesh of her bottom. She moaned in pleasure, enjoying the stinging sensation. "You like that auntie, your ass spanked as you are doggy fucked from behind." She heard him say. Resisting giving in control she did not answer, focusing on sucking the dick in her face. Another hard slap on the ass send shivers up her spine. "You like it don't you bitch. Answer me!" Robert commanded.

"Yes." She whispered, her mouth half full of dick.

"Yes, what auntie, speak up, tell Johnathan and I what you like."

"Yes, I like my ass spanked as I'm fucked from behind." She heard herself confess.

"Good girl. And sucking cock while being fucked?" Robert continued.

She could not bring herself to words but feeling another swift palm across her ass she admitted "Yes, and sucking cock while being fucked."

"Does auntie suck good cock Johnathan?" Robert inquired.

By now she was devouring his dick with her full attention, trying to pleasure the cocks that were now controlling her. "Oh yes, auntie sucks great cock." Johnathan said, finally coming into his own and finally feeling in control of his aunt.

The two boys continued to use their aunt's mouth and cunt as they pleased. On all fours, her pendulous tits hung and swayed almost in contact with the couch and she felt each boy grabbing at the hanging bags of flesh and yanking hard on her tits as they pounded away at her pussy and mouth. She preferred to be in control, but knew that she easily succumbed to being controlled, and for the moment found herself unable to resist. Soon each boy had had their way with her and ejaculated again in to her body. She lay on the couch and waited for the boys to hug her and hold her and tell her how much they loved her but they just walked away, leaving her alone.

This had been Robert's plan all along, knowing this was the way to control a woman. It worked. She felt cheap and used. She heard the front door close as the boys left her alone, and she heard the car drive away. She knew she had lost control. She wanted control back. But even more, being alone and feeling abandoned made her feel vulnerable and weak. She resented them for having used her and then leaving without a word. Getting up and showering she could think only and when they would be back.

She was already in bed and asleep when they returned. They were loud when the entered and waking her up she guessed that they had gone partying and drinking. Climbing the stairs she heard Robert say "Come on, I have an idea." Laying in bed she pretended to be asleep as she heard the boys enter her room. She heard as they undressed and felt the bedsheet pulled from her. She was on her back and naked, subconsciously hoping for this. Each boy flopped down on either side of her and she could smell the booze on their breath and each boy gave her a kiss on the lips. Then she felt each boy seize a boob with both their hands, wrapping their finger around her breasts to lift them high, and opening her eyes watched as they each leaned over and began to chew and nibble on the tit they had in their grasp. The boys were drunk and rough. They crushed the tender flesh of her breasts cruelly as they forced each nipple to become erect with their teeth.

"Oh boys, please, you are hurting my breasts?" She pleaded. Each boy kissed her on the lips again and resumed aggressively crushing and biting on her tits.

"But your titties need attention Auntie." Robert explained. "We are doing this for you. Everything we do is for you. Auntie needs here big fat tits sucked on and squeezed constantly. And she needs her horny pussy fucked regularly. Don't you Auntie?" He teased.

In her weakness, with her tits being crushed and fingers slipping down toward her vagina, Angela found herself confessing "Yes boys, I do. I am so lonely. I need cocks. I need to be fucked. Use your Auntie's pussy as you need."

"Not as we need Auntie, as you need. This is all for you. It's our job to keep you happy, to satisfy your body. To stick cock's into your twat and make sure she is a happy little cunt."

"Yes, I need cocks in my cunt." She confessed.

"And in your mouth as well Auntie." Robert reminded her as he rammed three fingers inside of her wet pussy.

"Oh yes, yes, please, and in my mouth as well." She pleaded.

Rising up Robert kneeled before his Aunt, hanging his hard prick over her face.

"Beg for it Auntie. Beg to suck my cock."

Reaching up she cupped his balls, but caressed them only gently. "Please Bobby, please your Auntie by letting her munch on that big beautiful fat cock of yours. Please."

"Go ahead, suck on it you little slut." She paused at him calling her a slut, feeling herself slipped one step deeper into losing control and becoming theirs rather than their being under her control, but she found it difficult to resist. "Now bitch, such that cock!" Robert demanded and thrust his hips against her face. His cock pressed against her lips and she opened her mouth wide to receive him, unable to offer further resistance. As Robert pumped at her face she felt Johnathan spreading her legs wide apart and kneeling between them he began to rub his dick on her twat.

"Go on John, fuck the little slut. I told you it would be easy to take control of this filthy little whore. You were right, her tits are the biggest I have ever seen. And she sucks cock like a pro. Go on, shove it in, you are in control now, she is just another slut now for us to use all of her holes as we please."

Hearing the boys call her a whore and understanding their discussion to get control of her and mentioning fucking all of her holes only acted to turn on Emilee more, and she sucked with a vengeance as she felt the cock slide into her soaking wet pussy. Johnathan seized her clit and pinched it hard as he forced himself in and out of her, while Robert face fucked her and enjoyed pulling on each of her big tits by her nipples. She moaned desperately as to two boys used her as a fuck toy.

"My turn to fuck the cow." She heard Robert say, and soon he had her on her knees. Johnathan slid in front of her and ordered her to suck cock while Robert entered her from behind. "Don't forget to milk the cow's big udders as they hang in front of you." Robert said to Johnathan, as she felt his hands wrap around her hanging sagging tits and he began milking her udders like a cow as she sucked his dick.

"Bitch has a pretty brown asshole too." She heard Robert say and was surprised when a slippery finger slipped into her bum. As her pussy was fucked and her ass was finger fucked, she sucked away on cock while her tits were aggressively milked.

Then she felt it. What she feared. But what she also desired. What tortured her thoughts and filled her dreams. She felt the finger extracted from her butthole, the ball of spit land on her ass and the soft yet hard pressure against her rectum. "Oh God no Robert, please." She begged.

Johnathan yanked up her head from his cock "But this is for you Auntie, this is all for you. We need to make sure our Auntie is always happy and sexually gratified. We will pleasure you every day, in every hole. You will always be happy being served by us." She understood that the opposite was true, that it was her who now served the boys, but she was helpless and fully in their power. Her mouth returned to sucking cock without a further word of protest as the other cock began its slow inch by inch journey up into her ass. She cringed as the cock penetrated her, but she did not whimper.

"Fuck, was a nice ass Auntie has for shoving a cock into." Robert said. "A real natural whore this one. You are going to want to fuck this ass John once I'm done with the bitch."

Now he was driving his dick fully in and out of each, fucking her asshole with the same ease by which he had previously taken her cunt. Her ass ached and burned as the full length of his dick continued to penetrate her deeply. She felt the burn of the cock in her ass, the sting of the hand continually slapping hard onto her ass cheeks, the gag of the cock deep in her throat and the ache of her hanging tits as they were milked with firm hard yanks. Having enjoyed controlling Johnathan, she knew this was her natural place with the boys now. She was their obedient fuck toy, and mentally accepted her fate without further reservation.

Letting each boy plug away at her as they wished, she felt Roberts dick pull from her ass and her body pushed over onto her back. "Your turn to ass fuck the slut." Robert said as he shoved his cock into her cunt a few times to clean it off. Kneeling over her she took the dirty dick in her mouth and watched as Johnathan seized her broad legs to lift her bum off the bed and work his dick into her ass. With her rectum wide open now and ready to received cock, his dick slid in easily.

Sucking dick as her ass was fucked further, she felt the near simultaneous gush of cum into her rectum and down her throat. The boys had had their way with her. And having finished, each promptly rose from the bed and left the room without a further word, leaving her alone on her bed with a burning ass full of cum and the taste of cum, bum and pussy in her mouth. Yes, she was the slut now, the bitch, the one under their control. Rubbing her finger over her ass to scoop up the cum flowing out she sucked the cum off her finger with a broad smile across her lips.

The next morning Emilee woke up and got dressed to meet her new Master's. Her ass still hurt from the rough fucking she received the night before, and her breasts were tender from the abuse she took. After her shower she put on a short teddy and descended the stairs to meet with the boys, who were already having coffee on the couch. She saw them, smiled, and turned to fetch herself a cup.

"Where you going bitch?" She heard Robert say.

"I was just going to get some coffee." She replied meekly.

"First, you present yourself, ask if there is anything we need, and then you take care of yourself. To take care of our Aunt properly, first we need to train her. You obey, or you are punished."

His voice was stern, and she felt that he meant business.

"Yes Sir. Is there anything I can get for you Sirs?" She meekly responded

"Stand here before us."

She approached Johnathan and heard him say "First, in this house, your tits are always hanging out. In case we notice that they need taking care of. In public, you wear low cut tops and no bras. And short skirts, with no panties. Everyone should see that you are our slut. You will only whisper when we meet people you know, and bow your head toward us when we speak. It should be obvious to them that you are our obedient and submissive fuck toy. The kind of fuck toy that sucks cocks dry and takes it in the ass.

"Yes Sir." She submissively responded, feeling humiliated by how they were treating her, but also feeling her pussy growing moist at the degradation.

"Now pull out your cow udders, slut, and leave them out. Whenever you are home. Even when answering the door. I am sure the neighbours and mailman would love to see your big fat tits hanging out." Robert demanded, and both the boys laughed.

Obediently she pulled the material of her teddy downward, grasping the flesh of each heavy lobe to lift it free. Letting her tits flop downward she stood before them bare breasted, her nipples still feeling very tender and sore when she removed her breasts from the gown.

Each boy seized a nipple and pulled it in their direction, causing her to scream out loud. Ignoring her discomfort each boy acted to pull her closer and then squeezed the tit they claimed with both their hands as they sucked and bit the nipple. She cried out loud, but enjoyed the tender flesh being mistreated again so soon. Her knees shook as she felt her pussy begin to drip fluid onto her thick thighs. Someone shoved a hand up her teddy and rubbed her twat and bush, then shoved a finger into her pussy. Another hand seized her by the ass and began prodding, searching behind for her asshole. Finding her ass they attempted to drive a finger into it as well.

"Oh God no, it's still so tender from last night!" She pleaded.

"But you pussy is wet and ready again. We need to be able to please you every day Auntie, and that means all of your holes. Your pussy is used to being fucked, but your ass still needs more experience. That's ok Auntie, we will fuck this asshole every day until she is able and ready to take two cocks into her each day as easily as your pussy is. And when you don't have a cock in your ass, you will wear a nice big anal plug to keep her ready for the next time."

"Boys, please, no, enough is enough, I can't take this." She begged.

"Quiet bitch!" Robert yelled, yanking her tit hard, making her knees quiver and for her almost to fall onto the floor. "You obey, or the punishment will be severe. Now, remove the teddy and turn around to show us that plump fuckable ass ... now!"

Almost in tears she pulled the teddy over her head and turned around. She felt the hands explore the flesh of her bum, outlining the curves and molding the flesh. "Our Auntie has a great ass for fucking as well as great cow udders. I think the bitch needs to get on all fours like a cow every day and have her udders milked as her ass as ridden by a couple of rough bulls." Robert explained.

"On your knees Auntie. Get on your knees and moo like a cow as we milk you and fuck you like the chubby little whore that you are." Johnathan added.

She gasped from hearing such words from him, but obeyed, getting to her knees. Each boy took turns slapping her heavy hanging tits, spanking her ass, and shoving fingers into her pussy and asshole. She mooed repeatedly as the boys degraded and humiliated her.

"Go get the K-Y jelly and anal plug you mentioned Johnathan, we will have to work her ass up to being fucked daily." Robert said and Johnathan went upstairs to fetch them. Alone Robert said "So, you like being in charge do you, Aunt Emilee? Well, how do you feel now about being the sex toy. You like us controlling you don't you. You like two younger nephews using you as a fuck toy don't you, bitch?"

"Mooo, yes, mooo."

"And you like having your big fat udders milked while they hang down and you like a cock in the ass while your ass is spanked hard, don't you, slut?"

"Mooooo. Oh God yes, yes I do, I love you boys using me as you wish, being rough with me, treating me like a cow, torturing my tits, using me as an anal fuck toy. Moooooo. Please train my ass to take both of you every day. Train me to be your submissive and obedient cow. Moooooo."

Johnathan returned and Robert said "Bitch is ready. You start on her ass."

With this Robert kneeled beside her and began to milk her heavy hanging breasts, wrapping his hands around each and pulling on one hard and then the other. She cringed, but did not resist. She felt Johnathan apply the anal lube to her ass and cried out loud as he forced the head of his hard dick against her tender entrance, but then she quickly changed to the cries to loud mooes. "MOOOOOOO." And his cock found home and drove deep into her.

"You love this, don't you whore? Admit it, beg for it." Robert toyed with her.

"Moooo. Fuck your aunt in the ass Johnathan. Control me. Train me to be your slut. Train my ass to be fucked every day. Make me into a well-trained cow to fuck and milk. To suck cock and fuck. Mooooo."

"God what a change in her. Johnathan replied. "I liked sex with her before, but this is much better. Beg Auntie, I want to hear my cow slut beg even more!" He demanded.

"Moooooo. Ass fuck me dear. Good and hard, fuck me hard. Fuck your slut cow. Fill her ass with cum. MOOOOO." As she begged Johnathan exploded into her ass, filling her with his seed.

Pulling his dick from her ass Johnathan said "Your turn now bro!"

Forcing her to suck his filthy cock clean, Johnathan then assumed the position of milking her hanging udders, the fresh pair of strong hands causing her to Moooo out loudly, as Robert got behind her. Soon another cock was in her ass.

"MOOOO. Fuck the cow Sir, fuck the cow. Two cocks every day, I don't care how much it hurts, I don't care how sore it gets, your cow needs the training. Mooooo."

Robert also plugged away at the bitch until her swollen red sore ass was filled with cum a second time. Leaning back with her beat red well milked tits hanging from her chest and her erect swollen nipples crying out in pain she sucked her Master's cock clean, little caring where it just was. She then used her fingers to fish the dripping cum from her ass, which she also just as eagerly devoured. Robert handed her the butt plug and she shoved it into her own tender asshole willingly.

With both boys standing directly before her she continued to massage and suck on each of their semi-rigid dicks, pleased to have two nice big cocks to pleasure. "Now you suck those cocks until they are both hard again, and then we will give your horny slut pussy a nice long fucking. Every cunt needs a good hard fucking and to be filled with the cum of two men before she starts her day." Robert said.

"Mooo. Thank-you boys for making me your fuck toy and training me to be an ass fuck slut. Thank-you for letting me suck these two big pricks hard again and for offering to fuck your fat cow slut. My cunt loves your cocks and serves them willingly as their slave. Where will we be going after you fuck your cow?" She inquired.

"We are going to the mall." Johnathan replied. "Where we will meet many of your friends and aquaintenances, I presume. You will be wearing the sluttiest most revealing cloths you have. Trashy make-up and spike heel shoes. You will call us Sir in public and say thank-you if we slap your ass or grab a tit."

"Mooo, yes Sirs, I am sure many of my work friends and church ladies will be there, but I will do as you say. I will make it as obvious as possible to them that I am a slut for both of you. And what we will be shopping for?"

"A bigger butt plug of course!" Robert exclaimed. "That one is just too small. We need to find you a nice big fat butt plug that you can shove into your ass each morning, and only remove for when we ass fuck you and for the obvious. Other than that, we need to stretch that asshole of yours out so that it takes our cocks as easily as your cunt does. Not stop asking questions as keep sucking you fucking bitch!"