Discovering 'Family Love' Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While John enjoyed kissing his new lady friends and having two new sets of boobs to explore, I relaxed into the arms of the boys. Gradually I laid back so that my bare back was against Robert and my legs were out-stretched over Johnathan. Each began to rub their hands over my body, caressing my legs, cupping and squeezing my breasts and letting their fingers slide near my crotch. I pretended indignity at their behaviour and verbally protested so that my husband could hear and come to my rescue if he so chose to. "Boys, please, show some respect, I am your aunt. You cannot use me as a play thing. John, please, tell your nephews to cease groping me this very moment."

With Angela's boob in his face and Emilee's breast in his hand, and with Emilee's hand still thrust down his shorts, John looked back and with a sly smile said "Grace, stop being such a prude. I know that you have a little of the slut in you, and God knows that I haven't been paying you much attention lately. And the boys must be very pent up also, here all alone without any girlfriends. Let the boys enjoy themselves, they are only having a little harmless fun."

With this the boys increased the level of their playing and soon my breasts were cupped in a pair of hands and my legs were being pushed apart and fingers explored the tender flesh of my inner thighs. As I enjoyed the sensation of the boys touching me in front of my husband I watched as his sister pulled his cock from his trunks and began to stroke it openly before us. As she stroked his medium sized but fully rigid dick Angela gazed down and commented "Uncle John! What a delicious looking penis you have." Emilee asked if she would like to touch it and reaching down Angela joined her aunt in stimulating my husband's cock. At the sight of this the boys each pulled down their trunks and began to play with their exposed and rock hard members.

Looking over Angela said to me "Auntie Grace, my brother's are horny and you are making them each play with their own penis. I am rubbing your husband's gorgeous cock," and so saying kissed him passionately upon the lips before continuing "so the least you could do is stroke my brother's cocks."

Again, I protested, saying that it would not be appropriate, and again John chimed in. "Nonsense Grace. The young men are clearly sexually pent up and need release. You have kept them here for months without access to any form of gratification. Now be a gracious host and accommodate the boys. And surely you must have sexual desires that need be to satisfied. Enjoy the two young studs at your disposal. Grace, I order you, pleasure these boys. Robert, Jonathan, don't be shy, tonight my wife is at your disposal. Use her as you wish to get yourselves off. Consider this a mini-vacation from her otherwise dull and boring company."

Soon I had two hard young cocks in my grasp, and watched as John pulled off his trunks and as his young niece slide her hand around his dick. John played with her perky tits as she fondled his hard-on and caressed his balls. By this time his sister was laying back on the sofa and rubbing her breasts and her vagina through the material of her pulled down bathing suit as she watched Angela entertain her brother.

Kissing my husband Angela said "Unkie, I love your cock, it would be perfect for licking and tasting. Would it be alright Unkie if I got down on my knees and put your cock into my mouth?" And then with pouting lips and an innocent smile she added with a little girl's voice "You won't tell my parents if I suck on your delicious meaty penis will you?"

"No dear, of course not." I heard John explain. "Of course darling, if you would like to suck my cock, you go right ahead." How truly generous and thoughtful of my husband to let him pretty little niece give him a blowjob I thought!

Getting to her knees Angela engulfed my husband's cock into her mouth and we all watched as John received his second blow job today, from a second woman. Emilee, rubbing herself vigorously through the material of her bathing suit could resist no longer and pulled the suit off her body. Spreading her legs she said "Oh my God, that young girl sucking your cock is driving me crazy, I need to rub my cunt so bad!" John looked down between his sisters legs at the big wet hairy pussy that resided there and I think he shot a bit of his load into Angela's mouth. Staring at her pussy, unable to pull his eyes away, Emilee pleaded "John, please, don't leave me like this, you need to help me. Please, give me your hand." Raising his hand she seized upon it and thrusting his fingers into her snatch continued "Oh yes, John, I need this so bad, ignore that I am your sister and just finger fuck me while I rub my clit. I need to cum so bad John. Please finger fuck my pussy!"

Ever the thoughtful brother John began to finger fuck Emilee ad she rubbed herself also and as Angela sucked his cock. He was clearly in pure heaven and our willing prisoner.

Looking up Angela teased John. "Unkie, am I doing OK? I don't have much practise. Am I sucking it right? Am I a good little cock-sucker?"

"You are performing wonderfully my dear, your mouth is fabulous." He commended her, with a pat on the head.

"Thank-you Unkie, I want to make you proud, I want to be a good cocksucking slut for you."

With these words I think he came a little more into her mouth.

By this stage the boys were trying to force my head down onto their cocks, but I protested and resisted, the loyal and faithful wife to the bitter end. "Uncle John, your wife won't suck us. Angela has made us need it."

"Boys, grab her by the back of the head and I will give me a good talking to." John commanded.

With my head held secure by my hair in their hands, John continued. "Now you be a good cock-sucking slut like your little niece here and you please those boys in any way they want tonight. Gentlemen, slap her tits until she says 'I want to be your slut.' Then that ought to bring her around."

Each boy took turns smacking my tits as they pinned my head by my hair, bringing ample pleasure to my husband, who smiled broadly as he watched his stiff dicked nephews subject his bitchy wife to this sort of humiliation and degradation. After some time I pleaded "Please, boys, stop. I want to be your slut. Use me as your slut." With my torment complete and my fate sealed, my husband took evident pleasure in my position as he continued to guide his nieces head over his dick with one hand as he used the other to finger fuck his horny sister.

Submitting to be predicament I leaned over toward Jonathan so that my husband could watch me take his cock into my mouth. Robert then raised my bum into the air and positioning me on all fours pulled my bathing suit down over my legs. Mounting himself behind me I heard him say "Uncle John, can I fuck your wife's nasty little cunt while Johnathan fucks her slutty little mouth?"

I waited tensely for the response and gloried in his words. "Go ahead, I don't fuck her anymore, you boys might as well have her. God knows she probably needs the fucking, and I can't ask you gentlemen to remain here for months on end as virtual hermits. For the remainder of your stay, go ahead, use my wife as your slut. Train the bitch to be your obedient little whore. God knows I never could. Maybe you younger guys will have better luck."

With the completion of his sentence, Robert's dick slid freely into me. My husband watched as the boys used my body as they pleased. I enjoyed their cocks, and I enjoyed knowing my husband was watching, and had accepted my role as their slut. Hell, I even had his blessing!

Standing up Angela took off her bikini bottoms and exposing her hairless cunt to my husband's view said, "Oh, man, watching them, now I really need to get fucked to." Rubbing her wet cunt in front of John she said "Can I fuck it Unkie, can I sit on your lap and stick your cock into me. I think I need a cock inside of me tonight." Without waiting for a response, his face clearly expressing a virtual state of shock, she turned around and exposing her tiny white ass to my husband, she seized his cock, and sitting onto his lap, slid his dick into her eager twat.

My husband watched in fascination as I sucked one long cock and took another into me from behind. Enjoying his niece pumping up and down on his dick, with his hands on her tiny waist helping to guide her, he said to me "You liking those big young cocks Grace? You do, don't you. You can admit it to me. Tell me how much you like pleasing your nephew's."

Confessing all my sins, I said in response "Yes John, I like it. I needed this. I like your nephew's cocks in me."

"I knew that you would make someone a good slut Grace. I want you to be happy. Promise me to let the boys fuck you whenever they want now."

"I promise John, I promise to let them both fuck me and use me as they please from now on. You are right. As a good Aunt and Hostess, I need to let them fuck me as they please."

Johnathan said "OK, now I want to fuck her, your turn is over Robert." And staring up at my husband I blew his a kiss as the boys turned me around and he was offered a full view of Johnathan's cock plunging into my cunt.

Angela then cried out "Oh God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." And after jerking furiously on John's dick she collapsed onto the floor, a naked gorgeous well fucked slut.

John began to play with his still hard dick and complained that he hadn't cum yet. Emilee saved the day and said "John, it may be wrong, but use me. You need to cum, you deserve to cum. And you need a pussy to fuck to do it." Pushing his hand from her twat and putting her hands behind her head while spreading her legs wide she added "John, please, fuck mine."

I watched as John mounted his sister and saw the tremendous delight on both their faces. Siblings desiring each other's bodies for decades, they finally had each other.

Soon all the men were cumming in all the holes offered to them. First Robert blew his load into my mouth. Then John shot his cum into her sister's lustful cunt. Lastly, Johnathan, with one long hard shove, squirted his streams of love potion into my body.

I went to the bathroom to clean, followed by the other girls, and I went to fetch a last round of refreshing cold drinks. On my return I found John and Emilee, both completely naked, cuddling in the loveseat. Angela, equally nude, sat on John's lap. You couldn't wipe the smile off John's face with an atomic bomb.

Handing out the drinks and sitting between the boys, all of us equally naked, we savoured the sweet alcoholic beverages, glancing at each other with knowing smiles. Our mission had been a complete success. My husband had two pretty ladies to please him, I could freely fuck my nephew's with my husband's full knowledge, and of course, the boys had all three of us willing sluts at their disposal.

Needless to say, for many months to come every cock got as much pussy as it wanted, and every pussy got as much cock as it desired.

12