Discovering Forbidden Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there alert, waiting. Gradually I realised I could hear his breathing resume; it sounded fast and excited, but like he was trying to be as quiet as possible. I guessed he had been holding his breath after first climbing into the bed. I could imagine his fear of being discovered if I awoke. His presence could not be explained easily.

Then I felt it; a furtive hand briefly touched my bare side under the covers and then pulled back. The interloper waited to see if I roused from my deep sleep.

My breathing remained unchanged, my apparent slumber undisturbed. The effects of the imaginary sleeping pills added to my drink before bedtime had done their work.

The uninvited invader could do what he wanted with no fear of discovery. A further test was required to be sure. The hand returned, but this time slid up my side and rested on my belly. The palm and fingertips warm against my bare skin. After a while, the hand moved slightly circling my belly, partly making sure of my unconsciousness and partly starting to enjoy itself.

As the handmade slow sensuous movements, I sighed as if the movement was inspiring a sexy dream in my sleeping mind. The hand slowly glided up over my rib cage and up over the thin lace surface of my low cut bra. The hand slowly circled one breast, feeling the body respond autonomously, as the nipple beneath became erect and pushed against the delicate fabric of the bra.

The fingertips came together to make a smaller circle around the nipple itself, bringing it to full hardness. The hand then slowly moved across to the other breast and did the same there. With increasing boldness, the hand moved to the upper edge of the half cup and slipped inside. The feel of the rough hand against my naked breast caused me to whimper, as if being mirrored in my own dream. The thin lace half cups were gently pushed down leaving them rumpled underneath my now bare breasts.

The hand returned to stimulate one breast while I felt a warm wet mouth enclose the other. The arousal generated by the touch of this invader in my bed was causing my body to respond further. Lying defenceless to the touch and desires of this interloper was making me feel incredibly sexy.

Abruptly the attention to my sensitive breasts ceased and the weight on the bed moved away from me. I listened as I heard the sound of clothing being removed. The weight on the bed shifted again and this time the other body came closer to my own. I felt a naked body against my side and realised something warm and very rigid was now pressed against my hip. One of the hands found mine and moved it down to the waiting hardness. My hand was pressed against the hard shaft and wrapped around it by the larger hand.

I heard his breathing get heavier as he started to move my hand up and down his pulsing cock. Feeling my bare flesh wrapped around his naked erection was clearly enflaming him. As he moved my hand against him, I could feel it throbbing hard.

The hand withdrew and the invader leant over me trapping my hand in position with his bodyweight while he returned to stimulating my breasts with hand and mouth. As this continued, my hips started to move of their own volition trying to bring some kind of relief for the heat growing between my legs.

As the interloper detected my movement, a hand slowly started to slide down my belly. My breathing was becoming more ragged as if the dream was getting steamier. The hand continued slowly until it reached my grinding pelvic region.

As it inched its way closer to the top edge of my tiny sheer thong my unconscious desire for that hand to reach its destination caused my movement to increase, my hips rising off the bed trying to bring forward its arrival.

The fingertips arrived at the edge of the flimsy piece of fabric and then worked themselves underneath. For a moment, they lingered on my shaven mound, as the explorer savoured this new discovery, just an inch away from my now throbbing wet pussy.

Being at the mercy of someone who should not even be doing this had me red hot. All the while, the mouth had not ceased its work on my breasts. My hand still wrapped around his big throbbing shaft, pinned there by the weight of his body against mine.

Finally, the hand continued south to meet the rise of my hips and at last, I felt his unfamiliar touch against my already wet and tingling pussy. His fingertips stroked over the hard bud of my aroused clit and down into the warm valley below. Slowly those fingers insinuated themselves between my moist lips as they opened to his touch. I moaned quite loudly as I felt a finger start to burrow deeper between them until it was fully inside of me. I rotated against this finger, enjoying being entered by him as his thumb moved up and down on my clit.

Slowly the hand withdrew, as did the mouth from my tingling breasts. The body shifted and I felt the duvet being thrown back completely. The room was only slightly cooler than under the duvet and warm enough to be comfortable. The visitor reached for something from the bedside. I felt something slide over my head and then there was a gentle pressure against my eyelids of an eye mask.

I did not even have to wonder why. I heard the snapping noise as the room light went on. A tiny amount of light bled through from the edges, but not enough to have woken me.

For a moment the uninvited guest waited, probably making sure the light would not wake me as well as savouring his new view. I felt so vulnerable; unconscious, exposed and blindfolded while he got to see all he wanted. How long had he fantasised about me like this? Had he imagined how I might look half-undressed or what kind of sexy underwear I might wear?

I tried to imagine what his view must be, seeing such forbidden fruit lying at his disposal, covered only by a tiny translucent thong and matching half cup bra. The cups of which had been pushed down to leave my heaving breasts bare and my erect nipples so completely exposed.

The wait went on for ages as he enjoyed his view, this only heightened my arousal, knowing I was there to be plundered at his will.

I felt movement again. He was now kneeling beside me and I felt his quivering hands as they gripped either side of my thong and slowly pulled it down enough to leave my shaven pussy exposed. The hands retreated and I heard a moan and felt the bed moving as my silent assailant clearly was stroking himself for a moment. Then the hands returned to slide the tiny scrap of material down my smooth legs and off.

His hands returned slowly sliding up my legs toward my eagerly waiting pussy. I moaned again with expectation, but this time his hands went either side and then up my belly. Both hands went under my nearest shoulder as he gently lifted me and undid my bra strap. He pulled this off me and now I was completely naked for his delectation.

For several moments, there was silence as nothing happened. I felt a subtle movement through the bed and knew he was stroking himself again. The thought of the two of us being on a bed together and with not a stitch of clothing on save for my eye mask was making me feel incredibly turned on.

The thought of being apparently unconscious and very vulnerable only added to it. Again, his quivering hands reached out and caressed my bare breasts. He would have been able to see very clearly from my erect nipples that my arousal was increasing again. He took my hand and placed it on his throbbing erection. This time I let my hand continue to grip it as he took his own hand away. Maybe he would think that was consistent with what I was dreaming about.

Then I felt one of his hands return to my belly and then snake down to my now, wet pussy. Slowly he worked a finger inside my tight snatch and then proceeded to move it until I moistened further and he then slid in a second. As he worked them inside, I felt his thumb find my engorged clit and expertly start rubbing that.

As he worked his hand on me he also gently started to move his hips and pump his rigid cock back and forth through my hand. My own hips started to grind against his hand of their own volition. I could only hope he thought his actions were triggering some kind of naughty dream in my mind, and that he did not realise I was completely awake.

I was finding the whole one sidedness of him seeing my naked body completely, while I could see nothing as a big turn on. I felt his hands move to the inside of my thighs as he parted them further, making my now glistening wet snatch even more accessible. He removed my hand from his frantically pulsing cock and I felt the bed move as he shifted his position. I lay there feeling horny and exposed, wondering what he would do next.

I had my answer when I felt his warm breath only inches away from my tingling snatch. Slowly it increased and then I let out an involuntary gasp as his tongue suddenly made electric contact with my swollen labia. He stroked it along the lips before plunging it deep inside me. He was doing this from the same angle as if we had been in the 69 position so I could feel his nose pressed firmly between my legs and his chin rested on my clit. He took my hand again and wrapped it around his rigid shaft. It was more of an awkward angle now as he knelt beside my shoulders so my arm now was bent upwards.

For a while he concentrated on fucking me with his tongue, pushing it as deep as he could and moving it all around. His chin was rubbing against my hard little clit. Then he moved his tongue out and upwards bringing it to where his chin had just been. He started to lap at my raised bud creating powerful feelings in my erect clit.

My hips started to gyrate around his face and I quickly started to have my first orgasm. I whimpered and let out little high-pitched yelps as the pulses of the orgasm went through me.

He decided to take a chance and moved his knees so that he was astride of my head. He let the engorged head of his cock touch gently against my already open mouth. With the hand, I still had wrapped around his shaft I pulled him down and eagerly took half his length into my welcoming mouth. My tongue made frantic little movements over the sensitive under side of the head. My hand sped up so that I was stroking him feverishly into my mouth. I felt his hips start to make their own involuntary dance. I licked a finger on my free hand before snaking it around to his bum hole. I pressed the wet finger against his quivering ring. He moaned at the feel of it and pushed back against it while plunging his tongue deep into me again at the same time.

I increased the pressure and worked it past the initial resistance until it was buried up to the top knuckle. His hip circled so that he alternated pushing against my finger and then pushing his throbbing manhood into my tight fist and willing mouth. My hand was almost a blur as I stroked him into my wet mouth. His movements were becoming stronger and more erratic as he was nearing his orgasm. Suddenly he was pumping hard into me as he started to shoot into my mouth. I swallowed it all as convulsion followed convulsion.

Meanwhile he had ceased licking my hard little clit as his own orgasm had made it impossible for him to continue attending to my pussy. Now as he withdrew his spent member from my mouth he moved back to the side of my prone form and resumed with my tongue-lashing.

He now moved his whole head from side to side as he increased the pressure of his tongue on the tiny erection of my hard clit. As he did this, he inserted two fingers inside me again and started to move them in and out of me hard and fast. I moved both hands to my breasts and started to finger my nipples and pinch them quite hard. Almost immediately, my hips were bucking and I was cumming furiously against his hand. Convulsions shook my whole body gradually subsiding and leaving my whole body quivering with the after effects of such powerful orgasms.

The mouth withdrew leaving a hand gently cupped against the entirety of my ultra-sensitive pussy. Holding, but not moving. This simple contact magnified into quite a delightful feeling.

For long moments, the hand remained while the other roamed my naked body. It touched everywhere lightly, ceaselessly moving. I tingled at the light contact and at the thought that he was again enjoying the one-way viewing pleasure.

He took hold of my hand and wrapped it back around his cock. I was surprised to feel it was already semi rigid again. I felt aroused knowing that the sight of me was inspiring him so.

My nakedness already plundered, but still exciting him. He held my hand against him and moved it slowly, using me to stroke himself. It was not long before it was back to its full pulsing glory.

I felt desperate to feel him fill me up. He must have felt the same as he knelt between my thighs.

I felt him press the head against the slickness of my pussy opening. Gradually he entered me, inch by inch. It felt so tight but as I was already so wet, it slid in smoothly.

Once he was embedded to the hilt, I could feel his pelvis hard against mine and his tight balls rested against my perineum. He moved his arms under my legs and lifted them up so that my ankles rested on his shoulders. I could feel his hipbones digging into my buttocks. He lingered in this position enjoying the deep penetration this gave, before slowly starting to withdraw. When he was almost all the way out, he slid home again in one fast movement.

Involuntarily I moaned at the pleasurable impact. He continued building up speed until he was pistoning me into me hard and fast. The sensations built into an orgasm very fast but he just kept going and so one followed another. I was making high-pitched whimpering noises every time he pushed it back in and could not keep my hands from furiously mauling my super sensitive breasts.

At this point, my legs were either side of my head and his hands either side of me holding himself above as he pinned me to the bed. I could hear a moan deep in his throat building as his movements became more frantic. Suddenly he pushed himself as deep as he could possibly get and held it there. He was groaning as I felt pulse after pulse shooting deep inside me. My pussy was still in a near orgasmic state and the feeling of his sent me over the edge, yet again.

As orgasm after orgasm washed over me, the muscles of my pussy wall milked his length deep inside me.

I became so light headed that everything went a little faint for a minute or two. As I lay there semi-conscious the interloper withdrew from the bed and the room went silent. I lay naked and senseless in the artificial darkness of the facemask.

For a time I was very nearly as senseless as I had been pretending to be. As I gathered my thoughts, I removed the facemask and looked about me. I was alone; the room empty, I looked in the mirror at myself and took in the sight of my plundered body. I felt a little thrill knowing the sight was pretty horny.

I did not bother to dress, just turned off the light and went to sleep. The next morning I loosely tied on a silk dressing gown and went downstairs ravenously hungry. At breakfast, my brother struggled to contain his astonishment at my appearance. The silk was so thin it seemed to highlight every contour of my firm breasts and shapely behind. Being so loosely tied up meant at certain angles it gaped wide open. He pretended to be engrossed in a book, but whenever he thought I was not looking I sensed his eyes staring at me. Throughout breakfast he acted as if nothing had happened and I was happy to go along with that for now.

I reached across the table for the juice knowing the opening exposed one of my breasts almost completely. I pretended not to notice that or his face going red. My erect nipples were clearly defined under the shiny silk.

After I had finished my cereal as I squatted down to put my bowl in the lower shelf of the dishwasher, my dressing gown parted either side of my legs. From his side view, it would be apparent my bare pussy was uncovered even though he did not get a direct view. I casually stood and faced him with the dressing gown slowly sliding back into place. For a split second, I reckon he got a glimpse.

His face was red and his eyes were popping out of his head. I knew he thought I was drugged last night, and therefore ignorant of his prior knowledge of me, but the way he was acting you would think he had not seen my charms before at all.

I continued to pretend I was completely unaware of the show he was getting and his reaction.

I was feeling horny with this game; pretending to be oblivious to how little the gaping silk gown covered and him being the secret voyeur.

After he had finished his breakfast, he quickly cleared his things and went upstairs to shower before I could get a chance to see the front of his PJs.

I heard the front door open and close then my husband appeared in the kitchen.

He grinned when he saw me in my dressing gown; "I take it your brother's gone then"

He was putting down his bags and taking in the sight of me with appreciative eyes.

"No, he's just gone for a shower".

My husband looked at me quizzically, and then the ceiling as he took in the noise of the shower above our heads.

He came over, grabbed me, and kissed me passionately. A hand slid inside the gown and trailed over the skin of my belly.

Something was not right I thought to myself.

"Did he see you dressed like that?" As he asked the question, an alarm bell went off in my mind. Something did not smell right; quite literally.

"Is that a new aftershave?" I asked.

"I borrowed your brother's cologne, of course. Hey his eyes must have been popping out of his head at the sight of you this morning. He must have got a complete eyeful. I would have loved to see his face. I bet I know what he is doing in the shower right now. Bet that has reignited his old feelings. Last night must have made you really horny with this fantasy, to be giving him such a full on show already. I didn't expect you to take this on so soon".

As the words tumbled from my husband, realisation dawned. No wonder my brother looked so surprised.

My husband looked at me knowingly. "Not such a bad actor after all am I?"

*****

If you enjoyed this story you may also enjoy "Forbidden Love" coming soon.

12