Discovering Me Ch. 01 - Scott's Return

Story Info
After 3 months away, Scott returns with a surprise.
1.9k words
3.91
5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? You what?" I stammered.

Scott peered up at me, his eyes misty as he presented me with a ring. The one and a half carat diamond round sat pedestaled above two accent stones and a white metal twisting around the rock as an embrace. The ring was beautiful, breath-taking, and perfectly me. I look up into the man's clear blue eyes; and I knew, this man knows me as well as one person can know another.

"I would be honored if you would marry me," he repeated.

I took a step back, a step further into my apartment. The whole thing was a shock. He was a shock. "Y-you've been gone," I stuttered. "You picked up and you just left. I haven't seen you in three months, and now you show up and ask me to marry you?"

Scott stood up and followed me inside, closing the door behind him. "I know," he answered.

"You left."

"I know."

"I haven't even heard from you since that night." I said it louder than I meant, but my head was swimming. There was this buzzing sound that I couldn't clear out of my ears, and I couldn't quite make sense of the world around me.

He sighed and slid the ring back into his pocket, "Baby, I know, and I have spent these last three months thinking about you, thinking about nothing else but how stupid I was to have ever left. This," he said, taking my hand. "You and me. This is what I want. This is all I've ever wanted."

"What about your work?" I asked.

He smiled, a shy grin that melted me every time I saw it. "I'll find a new job. I love you. I want you."

I bit my lip and stared at our entwined fingers. So much had changed while he was gone, and yet, as he held my hand, so much felt the same. "Listen, Scott, these last few months -"

"I don't care," he shrugged. "Whatever happened while we were apart doesn't matter. None of it matters. Just say 'yes'."

My eyes tracked up over our hands, his arms, back to his eyes. I could gaze into those eyes for the rest of my life, and I knew that somehow, I would. "Yes," I whispered. "Yes, I'll marry you."

His arms immediately closed around me, and I felt my feet leave the ground as he spun me. "I love you," he murmured into my hair, "God, I love you so much. You have no idea how much I've missed you."

I breathed deep, taking in the scent almost as familiar as my own, a scent I had missed for three months, and I knew, it mattered. These months mattered, our time apart, mattered, and what I did, who I had become in that time... all of it mattered.

It felt like a dream. Everything seemed to have a cloudy edge to it, every movement was just a little slower, every sound vaguely distant. It was as if I wasn't experiencing everything as much as someone had filmed it, edited it, and simply played it back for me.

But it was real. Here was Scott, in the flesh, in my bed. I reached out and touched his cheek as we lay side-by-side, staring, absorbing, simply letting the reality of it all sink it. "You're here," I whispered.

"Yeah," he said, flashing his signature grin, "I'm here." His face was so close to mine that I could feel his breath, warm and soft, cruising over my skin, electrifying my senses.

Involuntarily, I let out a small hum of pleasure. "Hold me," I said, turning to my other side and nudging myself closer to him as his arm closed around me. He pulled me tightly against him.

"I've missed your smell," he whispered. The slight breeze of his breath tickled the back of my neck, sending a shiver down my spine. I snuggled closer as his lips found my flesh.

"This spot, I've missed this too."

I reached up, tangling my fingers in his hair, urging him on as I ground my hips against his. His hand moved up my stomach and cupped my breast as his mouth continued to feast on my neck, nipping and licking. Oh, yes, I thought again, this man knows me.

"Scott," I moaned.

His fingers continued to glide over my breast over my shirt, and my nipple responded immediately to his touch. I wanted more. I could feel my desire raging, begging to be released. I arched my back, pressing my ass against his rapidly hardening cock and my breast against his palm.

He responded immediately. He cupped and grabbed my breast, squeezing as his thumb flicked over my nipple. As he switched to the other breast, he shifted my weight and had me sprawled on my back.

"Touch me," I begged.

He sat up onto his knees as he began to work my shirt over my head. I sat up to unhook my bra, but he gently pushed me back down. "No, I want this." His mouth immediately closed over the side of my neck as he continued his assault on my sanity.

As one hand slid a bra strap down over my shoulder the other braced my hip. His fingers followed the path of the strap, along my arm. He pulled the other strap down as his mouth trailed kisses down my collar bone and skimmed the curve of my breast.

I pulled my arms out of the bra straps and reached up, tangling my fingers in his hair. He tugged my bra down, and I could feel his lips circle around my nipple. I gasped and moaned as I continued to drag my fingers through his hair, drawing his head back and them pressing my breast into his mouth as I felt teeth and tongue grazing my sensitive, hardened flesh.

Somewhere, I felt the pressure of his body ease as he maneuvered my pants off, but my vision blurred as he pleasured me. His pace was deliberate in direct contrast to my mounting frenzy. I was lost, dizzy in his touch and nearly brought over the edge as I felt his hand pressing slow and steady at the wet cloth between my legs. I moaned and arched my back, his name escaping my lips.

Deftly, his hand snaked behind me and unhooked my bra. His mouth resumed its journey, moving down over my body. As it met the top hem of my panties, it made a jump to the side of my knee. "Scott," I begged. "You're teasing me." His kisses moved along the inside of my thigh, soft and meticulous. Each contact designed to drive me mad.

"Yes," he said with a sly smile. "Enjoy it." And I felt his warm breath over my pussy. He eased my panties off and replaced it with his hand. Warm and firm, I could feel his palm covering me completely as he sat up and looked into my eyes. "I want to see it. I want to see you come for me."

He slipped a finger inside me and was rewarded with a yelp of pleasure. He pushed as far as he could then slowly dragged the finger out. The momentary feeling of emptiness was devastating and brief as he added a second finger. My hips thrust up to meet his hand, and he withdrew quickly. "Slow down," he warned.

"I can't," I panted. "Please."

He sat up and laughed. "I can make you wait." Leaving me completely alone, he stood and began to take off his clothes. The sight of his bare arms, his chest, his erect cock was near torture. My hands automatically moved to my breast and my pussy. "No," he scolded. "No touching."

I groaned, but acquiesced. I laced my fingers together and placed them behind my head. "Then you better get back here."

He returned to the bed, naked and warm, and almost immediately, his head disappeared between my legs. He pressed his arms against my thighs forcing my legs open, exposing me completely to him. I was utterly at his mercy. "God, you're so wet." His whispers sent shivers up my spine, making my fingers flex, resisting the urge to grab and fondle my own breasts.

The first probing licks were small, almost timid. But even that slight touch had me arching my back and moaning. As his tongue began to lap at my wetness, I could feel the steady mounting orgasm in my core. Each lick felt like a wave growing two fold and receding by half. I felt dizzy, drunk on pleasure. Oh, God, I needed him. I needed to hold something, grab something. I reached down and grabbed his wrist. My nails dug in as I felt his lips close around my clit. His teeth nipped at it gently, the mix of pleasure and pain had me arching my back and letting out a scream.

"Oh, God. Scott!" His tongue began to move back and forth over the trapped clit. "Scott, Scott," at my chanting, he sat up onto his knees and drove himself into me.

"Oh, God, I'm coming!" I shouted. My body felt taut as I bowed up. His arms came around me, and I could feel him pressing me against him and driving me down onto his cock. I couldn't breathe, the orgasm crashed over me like a tsunami. I had no choice but to ride the sensations, the sudden fullness of him inside me taking me over the edge. In that moment, there was nothing. I was nothing but a compilation of sex organs, all crying out.

As the torrent died down, I found myself in his lap with his cock still buried deep inside me. I pressed my forehead against his and sighed, "That was amazing," I panted.

Scott laughed, "I'm not done yet." His mouth covered mine in a deep kiss. His kisses continued over my jawbone and over to my ear where he nipped at the lobe. "Ride me," he whispered gruffly.

"As you wish," I answered. Stilled primed, I wrapped my arms around his neck and bounced. I could feel his cock plunging in and out of me. Having just come off my last orgasm, this one did not take long to build. I could already feel fingers of pleasure reaching up through my hips. I leaned back slightly as I moved up and down, and Scott took the opportunity to feast on my nipple. "Yes," I moaned. At every meeting of our hips, I ground into a semi-circle. My movement coaxing moans from Scott as his mouth moved from one nipple to the other.

My rhythm became more insistent as I felt the next crest seize me by the throat. Moans and screams escaped as I thrust down onto him. I felt my body whip forward and my mouth found his shoulder. I sank my teeth into him and the pleasure rippled over me. Through the fog, I could hear his gasp and moan. He grabbed my hips, pressed himself as deeply as he could and came. I could feel the spurts of his seed inside me, fueling my orgasm.

I lay my head down on his shoulder panting and my heart rate returned to normal. His hand lazily caressed my back, and I felt warm, comforted. I could have laid like that forever, simply melted into him. But guilt seeded in my stomach and anchored me. I wanted more than anything to give myself to him, wholly and complete, but I knew that part of me belonged to someone else. I stole a glance at the ring glistening on my finger, and knew that no matter what he said, it mattered. The things that happened the last few months mattered more than he could possibly know.