Discovering My Kink Ch. 02

Story Info
Leah gets fucked at a party.
2.7k words
4.43
60.5k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeahSands
LeahSands
46 Followers

On the way down the stairs to the party, I started to have second thoughts. It had felt safe and cozy in Rick and Michael's apartment. The party downstairs, however, was loud and large and full of people I didn't know. And while that turned me on, it scared me, too. I stopped on the landing and decided to be totally honest.

"Michael? I'm scared. I want to do this, but I am very scared. So you need to go slow, let me get comfortable. But once I get comfortable, I promise I'll make it worth your while."

Michael grinned. "We've got all night, Leah. But I might have to speed things up if you take too long. A guy can only take so much, you know."

I turned to Rick. I had never paid all that much attention to him in econ class. He was a nice guy, but kind of average looking. But tonight I had noticed something in his eyes I had never seen before. An intensity and a passion that sent shivers down my spine. Michael was hot, he knew how to touch me and talk to me, but knowing that Rick was watching was the icing on the cake. There was something a little bit scary about Rick. I liked knowing that I was driving Rick crazy with lust, that he was watching me, and that I had no control over what he might do. "You guys will keep me safe if any of the other guys try anything, right?"

Rick nodded. "Don't worry, Leah. Mike's big and I'm mean; they aren't going to fuck with us."

Feeling somewhat reassured, I started down again. I felt a slight breeze blow up my shirt, and it made me very aware of my nakedness beneath. My nipples felt like rocks, poking and rubbing against the thin white shirt. I was about to enter a room full of strangers wearing nothing but a man's shirt and a pair of heels, and I felt almost breathless with excitement. We reached the bottom of the stairs, I took a deep breath, and we pushed our way into the party.

There were a couple dozen people there, more guys than girls. They were standing around in small groups, talking, drinking, smoking. The "bar," which was just a kitchen counter, was on the far side of the room from the door. It held pitchers of grape liquid and plastic cups; a keg was on the floor in front of it.

Michael let go of my arm. "Go get us some drinks, Leah. I want to watch you walk. I want to see you swing your ass and drive all these guys crazy." He swatted me lightly on the butt. "I want you to bend over when you get across the room, legs open, like you bent over upstairs. Rick missed that part." I flushed, feeling my pulse race. Rick added, "And I want to see your tits bounce on the way back. Make 'em sway, Leah!"

I walked on trembling legs across the room, trying to put a little bit extra swing into my walk. A couple of guys stopped talking and stared; someone whistled. One of the girls threw me a dirty look. I knew my lack of underwear was obvious to all of them. I held my head high, cheeks burning, as I strutted over to the counter.

"Hot damn," said the guy behind the counter. "Please tell me you need a date, please, please!"

I laughed. "No, I already have a date. Can I get some drinks?"

He poured me a grape concoction as I grabbed two beers for the guys. Then, following Michael's instructions, I "accidentally" knocked the pile of plastic cups on the ground.

"Whoops!" I bent over, slowly, knees straight, legs apart, my ass pointing toward Michael and Rick, and took my time picking up the cups, which had scattered. I could feel the bottom of the shirt rise up the back of my thighs, to the bottom edge of my ass. My legs were shaking. I couldn't tell for sure if my ass was exposed or not, but it sure felt like it was. I could feel all the eyes on the room centered on me. I stood up, grabbed the drinks, and walked back slowly across the room, feeling my breasts sway obviously under the shirt.

When I got to the guys and handed them the beers, Michael pulled me close and kissed me intently, for a long, sweet time. When I pulled back in his arms and looked into his eyes, I could see how turned on he was. He liked claiming me in front of the other guys in the room. He liked everybody knowing that his woman was naked and hot. And I liked it, too.

"Let's dance," he said softly. He handed his beer to Rick. I drank down a long swallow and handed my cup to Rick, also. We walked into the center of the room and began swaying together.

"That was damn hot," he whispered in my ear. "I could see the bottom of the curve of your ass, and it was real apparent that you were naked down there. You looked like you were bending over to get fucked from behind, and every guy here was imagining that he was the one fucking you. Imagining your tits hanging down, and you rocking your ass back onto his cock." He started kissing my neck, my ears. It was very sensual, feeling his wet tongue probing against my skin, especially since I knew what that tongue could do to my clit. His cock was like steel in his jeans, rubbing up against me.

"I want to show you off more, Leah. I want to show everybody your tits."

Warmth rushed through me and I nodded, weakly. "I want to, Michael, you are turning me on so much!" I was amazed by the feelings building up inside me, feelings of anticipation and fullness and yearning. I finally understood what people meant when they said a woman was "in heat." I felt like I could melt from the intensity of the pleasure I was feeling.

He grinned and slid the shirt off my shoulder, pulled my long blonde hair back, and bent his head to kiss me there. I shuddered, it felt so good, and looked up, to see if Rick was watching. Rick had moved from the doorway to a couch on the side of the room, where he half sat on the armrest, talking to another guy, his eyes locked on my body. He raised his glance to meet mine and mouthed, "More!"

Michael reached between my breasts and unbuttoned a few more buttons, until the shirt was unbuttoned to my waist. He reached inside the shirt and massaged my breast, cupping it and lifting it and making circles with his fingers on my large pink nipples. I groaned, wanting his lips sucking on me, wanting him to free my big round breasts and reveal them to everyone.

"Turn around," he commanded.

I slowly turned so my back was to him. He put his arms around my waist and held me tight, pushing his cock up against my backside. Then he slowly, oh so slowly brought his hands to the middle of my chest, gently held on to the edges of the shirt, and pulled it open, exposing my breasts to the room. I felt my face burn and shut my eyes as I rubbed my ass into his erection and felt his fingers lightly tug on my rigid nipples.

"Everybody's watching you," he whispered. "Everybody wants to see your pussy."

I was so turned on I was shaking. I forced my eyes open and sure enough, everyone in the room had gone silent and was staring at my naked tits. My eyes shot to Rick, and he nodded slowly, a big, slow grin covering his face. "More," he mouthed.

"Show them," I whispered back to Michael.

He took one hand off my breasts and inched it down the front of the shirt. Then he took some of the fabric between his fingers and began lifting the hem of the shirt up. The eyes in the room shot from my breasts to my cunt as Michael exposed it.

Then he took his other hand from my breast, reached down and parted my pussy lips. His fingers squeezed my clit, tugged it out so everybody could see my most secret place. I cried out in shock and embarrassment, but I liked it. I wanted more, I wanted to sit on his face and come again like I had come upstairs.

My crying out seemed to break the spell that had come over the room; everybody started talking. Rick got up off the arm of the couch and walked toward me and Michael. When Rick got close, Michael dropped the hem of my shirt back down and closed the material over my breasts. "I thought you wanted to go slow?" Rick teased me. I blushed again and nodded. Rick took me by the elbow and directed me toward the couch. "You might need a couch soon, I think."

Michael and I walked over to the couch, hearing excited and outraged voices mingling in the room. Michael sat on the armrest where Rick had been sitting and pulled me against him. I buried my head against his shoulder. "Oh Michael, I can't believe I just did that. You make me so hot, so crazed, I just want to feel you inside of me right now."

Rick overheard, reached into his pocket and handed Michael a condom. "Go for it," he said.

Michael turned me around again, facing away from him. He stood up and I heard his zipper go down, heard the wrapper on the condom tearing. Then he sat down on the arm of the couch and pulled me closer to him. He lifted up the back of my shirt and I could feel his erect cock bobbing against my bare bottom. I shivered with anticipation.

"Tilt your ass back, Leah, yeah, stick out that bottom so I can get in you."

I leaned forward a bit, rose up on my toes, and tilted my bottom back to give him access to my pussy. I wobbled a bit, and Rick held out his arm to steady me. I looked into Rick's eyes, just inches from mine. "Look at me," he whispered. "I want to see your face when his cock slides into you in the middle of this crowd."

I shuddered with pleasure and felt the tip of Michael's cock slid just a little ways in, then out, of my slit, teasing me. Michael held me by the hips and moved me slightly to get a better position. I felt his cock enter, just a bit more, maybe an inch, and freeze there. Somebody gasped and suddenly the music stopped.

Standing in the doorway of the room were two uniformed policemen. "We got a complaint about the noise," said one of them.

Rick snatched his arm away from me and I fell back, solidly onto to Michael's cock, impaled as deeply as I could be. I must have made a noise, for the cops looked straight at me. I knew I was covered, for although the shirt was unbuttoned to the waist it covered my breasts and it was buttoned below, so the cops couldn't see that I was sitting on Michael's fat cock. But shame and excitement and embarrassment flushed through me and I clenched hard everywhere. My fists clenched. My sphincter clenched. And my cunt clenched tight on Michael's cock, which felt enormous.

The cops started walking across the room toward me and I frantically grabbed the edges of the shirt to hold it closed across my breasts. Michael held on to my hips, firmly, and I felt his cock pulse inside me, little jabbing pulses that made me squirm. He was fucking me, subtly, surreptitiously, inside, by clenching his pc muscle, while the cops stared at me and frowned.

"Miss, do you have some ID?" I shook my head, no. "What are you hiding in that shirt? Do you have drugs in there?"

"No, no, I'm not hiding anything!" I squeaked, terrified. Michael moved a bit under me, going even deeper into me, intensifying my feelings of being spilt and impaled.

"Raise your hands and put them on your head."

Shaking, I did as I was asked. The taller cop reached over with a baton and moved my shirt to one side, exposing my left breast. I wanted to die of shame and embarrassment. And that feeling of embarrassment roared right to my clit, which was on fire. I squeezed my legs together tightly, and felt that building, yearning feeling that preceded orgasm grow inside me. Involuntarily, I started to mimic Michael, couldn't help squeezing my pc muscle and feeling my vaginal lips tighten and pulse around Michael's cock. I felt like I could come this way, barely moving, clenching Michael and feeling him clench inside of me.

The other cop started laughing. "Let me check the other side." No baton for him, he reached out with his bare hand and grabbed the other edge of the shirt and yanked it open, his bare knuckles scrapping my aching nipple on the way. I was so close to orgasm I could have cried.

"Please sirs, please stop that!" I whimpered.

The taller cop waved the other cop back. "Miss, cover yourself up. Anybody who doesn't have ID has to leave. And keep the noise down." He stared around the room at the other people, most of whom were studiously looking down at their shoes. "I was going to give you all tickets, but this little lady just paid your fines for all of you." He looked at Michael, who continued squirming subtly under me. "And you get your girlfriend home and covered up."

The cops turned and walked from the room. Somebody shut the door. And Michael let out a roar, stood up, and bent me over the armrest, his cock still buried inside me. He grabbed me by the hips and started fucking me unmercifully.

I lifted my one knee up, onto the couch cushions, and kept my other foot on the floor. In this position, my clit was getting rubbed by the armrest every time Michael pounded into me. Within seconds, I was coming like a wild woman, feeling the wicked release of tension, all the terror of being exposed and arrested for fucking in public culminating in an explosive orgasm.

"Flip her over," I heard somebody say. "Spread her."

Michael pulled his cock out of me and sat down onto the couch. He picked me up like a doll and impaled me back on his cock, facing away from him. "Fuck me," he commanded.

I placed my trembling legs on the outside of his legs and began pumping up and down, my legs split open wide by his thrusting cock, my tits bouncing beneath my shirt. Michael reached up, ripped open the shirt, tearing off the buttons, and pulled the ruined shirt from my body. Then I was completely naked, spread open, sitting on the hardest cock I had ever felt, with more than a dozen people watching. I couldn't help myself. I reached down and stroked my throbbing clit.

Rick knelt down between my legs and angled his camera up. There he was, taking photos of me naked, my tits bouncing, rubbing my wet hard clit, split open by Michael's cock, coming yet again. And my face was in these photos. I was on fire again, clenching hard on Michael's cock. He groaned and still, then pulsed and came inside me.

I laid down and buried my face in the cushions. I was exhausted, spent, worn out in every way, physically and emotionally. I had just experienced sex so much more wonderful than I ever could have dreamed possible.

And laying there, I had a revelation. That while Michael and Rick deserved a lot of the credit for turning me on, and I planned to spend a lot of time naked with them, there was somebody else who I owed. Owed big time.

Juan. The guy who had first taught me that exposing myself felt amazing. The guy I had blown off and walked away from.

I knew I'd be getting in touch with him soon. And thanking him the very best way I knew how.

LeahSands
LeahSands
46 Followers