Discovering My Sexuality Ch. 03

Story Info
Rosey and Mary watch neighbours.
5.1k words
4.71
14.6k
11

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinkrogue
pinkrogue
75 Followers

Author's note: This is the third chapter in a story about me Discovering Sexuality and it builds into the characters slowly. I think it sets the scene for future chapters. If you don't like a slow start before the heated story lines, then please look elsewhere. I believe in developing a character and following their story. My story includes sexually explicit material intended for adults only.

*****

My mother opened the door, "Time to get up, sleephead," she said walking to the window to open the curtains. "You've slept in and Mary's here already," she said as she left the room.

Rubbing my eyes, I sat up, swinging my legs round to the side of the bed. Heck, I was still naked. Jumping out of bed I ran to the door and closed it. That had been the best sleep I'd had in a long time, must have been the night's activity, I thought smiling remembering the depth of the 2nd orgasm. That word is getting easier to say, I thought, smiling at the naughtiness off it.

My shorts were still on my bed and there was a slight mark from where my juices had spread and dried. Wow, that last orgasm produced a lot. Stripping the sheets from the bed, I threw them into the laundry basket and quickly put my uniform on. Heading to the bathroom I had a quick wash and brushed my teeth. Usually I go to school with my hair braided or up in a top knot, but running late today, I just brushed my hair out and let it be. Running back into my room I grabbed my bag and headed for the door.

"I made your lunch for you Rosey, it's on the bench."

"Thanks Mum," I said as I kissed her on the cheek and headed out the door, "see you later."

"Come on Rosey we will be late for school, if we don't run. Hey, your hairs not up," She said looking at me closely. "you ought to wear it like that more often, you look stunning, with your hair out."

I had never really thought about it much. I had inherited the thick brown hair from my father's side, and it was so thick that it made me uncomfortably warm, which is why I usually tied it up. "Ah, thanks," I replied.

"Jenny's already left for school; she was nervous that she would be late. Anyway I wanted you alone. I had my first orgasm last night," she whispered to me leaning in close, "you are right, they are awesome."

"I had two last night, after looking at the magazines, I was so horny. The second one was so intense, that I had thought I had wet the bed, I made so much juice."

"You mean your squirted? Wow, I had read about that in Noah's books. It must have been a good one," she said laughing as we went through the school gates. "I have to drop something into the office. Catch you at lunch time."

It felt weird talking to Mary about such things, but I s'pose we're taking this path together, albeit separately, it's natural that we'd share our experiences.

After checking my time table, I headed to my first class, science. Walking down the hallway I noticed the students looking at me. Walking to my desk, and lab partner, I could hear them whispering to each other. My lab partner Steve Jenkins did a double take and stared at me, "Damn girl!" he exclaimed, "You have let your hair down. You look so different, almost glowing."

Steve was your all-round typical jock. Great at sports, built solid, good looking, not fantastic with academics, and usually had a girl on his arm. This was pretty much the reason that he was paired with me in science, so I could help him and because I was not dumb struck by his charms.

"Thanks Steve." I said blushing slightly. I was not used such comments from him, as he usually just ignored me, and did not seem to like being paired with me. I was also not used to people, especially boys, giving me this much attention, that I'd noticed walking into class. But after last nights 'control', I felt quite empowered by what I had done, and thought I had may as well enjoy it.

Just then, Mrs Kendrick walked into the room. She was a gruff teacher, who would not put up with any talk or disruption in her class. Everyone fell silent as she turned to her white board and wrote 'Neurotransmitter' in big letters. "Right class, I want you to open your book to page 185. Anne, can you read form under the heading please."

Anne, from the back of the class stood and started reading: "A neurotransmitter is a chemical substance which is released at the end of a nerve fibre, caused by a nerve impulse and effects the transfer of the impulse to another nerve fibre, a muscle fibre."

"So a neurotransmitter tells the body what to feel and makes you react in certain ways. Can anyone name some of these please," Mrs Kendrick asked.

Several hands went up and Mrs Kendrick wrote the answers on the white board. "Dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin and endorphins. Correct and these are the quartet responsible for our happiness, and help keep us safe. Many events can trigger these neurotransmitters, but rather than being in the passenger seat, there are ways we can intentionally cause them to flow, by what we do or eat."

"Endorphins, act similarly to drugs, such as morphine and codeine. In contrast to the opiate drugs they do not lead to addiction or dependence.

"Oxytocin, is released during hugging, touching, and orgasm in both genders."

At this, most of the class erupted into cat calls and laughter until Mrs Kendrick banged her ruler on the desk, "Quiet down please!" she yelled.

"Dopamine, is the 'Feel Good' hormone which keeps you motivated and lets you enjoy what you really like. Like when you win the lottery, or have your favourite ice cream.

"Serotonin: is what makes you 'Feel important'...it plays a critical role in how you live your life.

"Endorphins: helps us overcome our stress and pain, due to physical activities. What do you think keeps a long distance runner or a fitness freak focused on his/her regime? It's the Endorphin."

I smiled, thinking that my body must have been really full of oxytocin last night. I squeezed my thighs together at the thought and caught Steve looking sideways at me. Realising he had been caught, he blushed, coughed and looked back at the teacher.

Suddenly, the school fire alarm went off. Mrs Kendrick said "OK, everybody out quietly and in case we don't get to continue this class, read pages 185 to 190 as homework and there will be a quick test next class."

Walking out of the class, I tripped dropping my bag, causing its contents to fly out. I bent down to start picking them up and was startled, reaching for the science text book, as Steve's hand closed over mine.

"Let me help," he said, gently squeezing my hand. Steve gathered everything up quickly and returned them to my bag. "There you go, are you ok?" he asked smiling, looking me up and down, settling his eyes on my face and tucking some stray hair behind my ears.

Looking up into his eyes, "Ah yeah thanks, I... I'm fine," I stammered trying to regain some composure and confidence that I felt at the beginning of class. My hand reached up to the ear he had touched, feeling flattered and a little hot. Is this the way other girls felt around him? Blonde haired and blue eyed, he stared back with a look of concern, his smile was warm and friendly. He really is handsome, blushing at this realisation. I was surprised that his touch had left a tingly sensation on my fingers. At the back of my mind the word 'oxytocin' echoed.

"Good," he said, "hey, I'll see you at the youth meeting tonight. 7.30 right?"

I nodded dumbly in answer to his question, watching him depart through the door, as he joined the other rugby players.

...

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, except for the stares and occasional comments made around me. At the close of school, as Mary and I were walking out of the school grounds, my cell phone trilled announcing I was receiving a call, it was my mother.

"Rosey love," she said "your Uncle Jacob has had a heart attack and is in hospital. So dad and I are going to help Aunt Louise, to be some support for the family while she is with Jacob. I have organised with Lisa that you can stay tonight and Sunday night with her until we return, OK? You have the youth meeting tonight, and the camp over the weekend, so you would not have seen much of us anyway."

"Sure mum, that will be fun," I replied "I hope he is OK. I will include him in my prayers tonight."

"We will be in touch and will let you know his prognosis. I have packed a bag of clothes that you may need and dropped it in to Lisa, as we are going right now. If there is anything else you need, you know where the key is. Be good for Lisa and John love."

"Thanks mum, I will. Drive safely, love you"

"Bye." mum said and rang off.

"Well Mary, looks like I'm staying at your place tonight and Sunday night. Uncle Jacob has had a heart attack and they are going to help."

"Heck, I hope he is OK. We can go to the meeting together tonight." Mary said, grabbing my hand. "I wanted to talk to you about what happened at school today. I heard rumours that you and Steve had a moment. So tell me, and I want all the details girl."

"It was nothing really. I just tripped, dropping my bag and he helped me pick everything up. Although:"

"Yes?" asked Mary.

"He has the most amazing eyes and his touch was: so soft." I blurted out.

"Rosey and Stevey eh?" she teased.

"Don't be dumb Mary. It was nothing."

Before we knew it, we were at Mary's place. Walking through the door I was grabbed on the shoulders by Mary's mum, as she looked at me and then wrapped me up in her arms.

"Rosey, I'm so sorry to hear about Jacob. I'm sure he will be fine. You'll be great company for Mary this weekend, since Noah is back at University. I've moved the fold out bed and put it in Mary's room with your bag. After a drink and a scone, you can get your study done, as dinner won't be for about another two hours."

"Thanks for putting me up Mrs C. It is a shock, but I'm sure the hospital can put him right." I replied.

We raced up to Mary's room once we had finished afternoon tea and started checking the clothes and gear that we would need for camp. "I will need to get my boots from home and a couple more pairs of panties and shorts. Oh, my bush shirt isn't here and I may have to go back to get my wetsuit, if we are put on caving duty."

"Let's go and get them now," Mary said jumping up.

...

Getting back to Mary's room with my extra gear, I went about double checking and packing everything so that I was sure that I had all that was needed.

"You need to get some nicer panties, Rosey. Yours are like those my grandmother wears," she said laughing and opening her drawer and picking out a pair. "How about we go shopping sometime? Look at mine."

They were beautiful, with a full satin back and lace front that would clearly show the skin underneath. "Wow, pretty," I said as I turned the pair in my hands. "could be a bit breezy though with all that lace. How about we try shopping on Monday or Tuesday next week."

"No, they aren't breezy, they make me feel sexy." Mary said, "here, I've a set of 3 still in their bag. Have them and you can buy me a set next week. To me, I feel that sexy underwear is a secret that I hide under my clothes. Makes me feel a bit naughty too. Put a pair on."

"Not when we are having tea soon. I can't wear them around your parents." I was shocked at the suggestion, and I had a queasy, naughty feeling in my tummy.

"Why not, how will they know. I'll tell you what, you wear one of those new ones and I'll wear nothing. They won't know." And with that Mary lifted her uniform skirt and took off her panties showing me the smooth hairless skin underneath.

"Well, I don't know, it feels wrong." feeling a bit of a rush at catching a glimpse of Mary's pussy lips.

"Don't be such a prude," Mary urged grinning, "you've got to now that I've taken mine off."

I shrugged, sighed and slowly opened the packet of new panties, taking a pair out. "I'll try a pair on, but I won't wear them around your parents." I lifted my uniform skirt and pulled my panties down, stepping into the new pair. I had to admit they were comfortable, the satin back felt very, very nice on my cheeks.

Mary pulled me over to the mirror. "Lift your skirt, let's have a look."

I looked at Mary, her face expectant. I sighed again and slowly lifted my skirt feeling a bit naughty. Looking in the mirror, I was shocked, seeing the short hair through the lace at the front of the very brief panties. They were a lot lower and smaller than I than I was used to; but they did look sexy.

"That's the next thing you have to do girl," Mary said, "remove the rest of that hair. I'll give you a razor when you have your shower tonight. Now turn around."

I turned and looked over my shoulder. The white satin covered everything, but nowhere close to what I was used to. I reached back and slid my hand over the material. So smooth and soft. Must admit, I did like the feel.

"Mary, Rosey, dinners ready," Mrs C called out "wash your hands and come down."

Mary quickly pushed me to the door before I had a chance to change my panties back and shoved me into the bathroom. "Don't want to be late for dinner," she said grinning at me.

...

After saying grace and starting to serve our plates from the food on the table, Mr C burst through the front door saying loudly in his deep voice "Woman, I'm home!" as he picked up Mrs C, hugging her and giving her a big kiss.

"Oh, John; put me down and go and wash up for dinner." She scolded, smacking him on the shoulder.

Mary and I looked at each other smiling as Mr C came over saying hi to me, ruffling my hair, and giving Mary a kiss. Soon we were all seated enjoying dinner together. Mr & Mrs C were great company, but I felt naughty knowing what I was wearing and what Mary was not wearing. I blushed looking at Mary, who smiled back at me winking. The white satin back felt very nice over my bottom.

"So you girls are off to Youth Camp tomorrow. Do you know what activities you are doing yet?" Mr C asked.

I jumped when he spoke, breaking me out of my dream. "At the meeting we had last week, they said we are either running the abseiling cliff and taking some beginners down, or taking the caving expedition." Mary replied.

"I am quite keen to run the abseiling, as we just got qualified a few weeks ago." I said, "It is always cool seeing younger girls conquer their fears and step outside their comfort zone."

"How come you don't take boys on these events?" Mr C asked.

"Boys are coming on the camp, but the leaders advised it's best that we don't take boys abseiling and put harness' on them, which makes sense, and leave it to the senior boys to take them." I answered, "So that we are not compromised. We can take them caving though."

"Well that's a good idea, certainly better to be careful with boys" Mrs C said grinning, looking at her husband, "they can be trouble."

When the meal was finished and the dishes cleaned, we went upstairs to shower, change and get ready for the meeting. Mary had given me a razor and being very careful I was now completely bald down there. It felt good being bald and able to see everything very clearly. After careful consideration I decided that I have a very pretty pussy. I was pleased that Mary didn't push me to see it now that everything was exposed. Although the thought did feel a bit exciting.

...

We were a little late arriving at the church hall for the meeting and people were already seated, leaving very few chairs available. Father Fahey sat at the front desk with Mr Dunphy sitting beside him. He was a burley policeman, who gave good advice and ran these meetings and our activities, like a well-oiled machine. He had a wicked sense of humour and seemed to understand people a lot better than what they did themselves.

Steve was seated near the front and gestured to me to sit next to him. Mary grinned at me, pushing me towards him, as she took the seat behind him. "Nothing has been organised yet," said Steve leaning towards me, "you are just in time," He smiled, "good to see you still have your hair down, you look hot."

Blushing and a little heady due to feeling of his breath on my ear and smelling the faint cologne he was wearing, I turned to him saying, "thanks Steve." My bottom shifted easily in the satin panties as I turned, heck I forgot to change them. Someone save me from embarrassment, I am sitting next to Steve with a bald pussy and wearing lacy panties. Oh wow, it was weird saying his name as if I actually know him and why did I feel a heat wave?

"Ok, ok," said Mr D, calling everyone to order. "There are a few things we need to sort out, the first of which is the matter of who is running which activity. Now we need two teams of people to run the abseiling activities. Two males and two females, who have passed their certification. Can we have a show of hands please." Many hands went up, mine included. "OK, thank you Joshua, Andrew, Mary and Anne. Good, and we have a mixed team from another youth group, who have elected to go caving. There is only 10, so perhaps one male and one female."

Steve put his hand up, "Mr D, Rosey and I will take that," he said smiling, "I'm sure we can keep them in order," putting his hand on my knee and shifting in his seat causing his leg to brush against mine.

What the heck, I looked at Steve. He had never suggested that we run an activity together before. I felt a flush beginning to creep up my chest, and into my face, his hand and thigh burning into my skin. It was thrilling, although a little possessive. I felt a tap on my shoulder from Mary, who leant towards my ear furthest from Steve, whispering so only I could hear, "k i s s i n g." she whispered.

I turned and glared at Mary who laughed.

"Great, thanks Rosey and Steve. Now there are a few other activities and the sleeping arrangements to attend to." Mr D continued.

Feeling light headed and a little nervous at Steve's hand on my knee, I must have zoned out from there, as the next thing I can remember was Steve removing his hand and turning towards me, his knees touching my thigh. "Rosey and Mary do you want a lift to camp tomorrow, we have a spare couple of seats and can drop by and pick you up at 7.30?"

I was about to say no, when Mary jumped in speaking over me saying, "Thanks Steve, that will be great. Rosey's parents were going to take us, but they have been called out of town."

"Cool. Rosey, do you have a wetsuit, because I can ask my sister if you can borrow hers, you're about her size," he said looking at me up and down. "It'll be fun doing the caving with you."

"No, I have my own wetsuit, thanks." I replied

"Do you two want a ride home, because I came on my own tonight?" Steve asked reaching up and tucking some stray hair behind my ears.

Not allowing Mary to answer, "Thanks Steve, we'll be OK, it's a nice night to walk home. See you tomorrow." I wish he wouldn't touch my hair like that. It's such a nice gesture, sweet, it made me feel giddy and slightly breathless.

"Where are you Rosey? You have a dreamy look on your face," Mary said as we left the hall, "it's Steve eh, he is really flirting with you. It must be exciting though."

"I don't know. In a way it's kind of nice," I sighed, "but at the same time it sort of ties my stomach in knots."

"Let's cut through the park going home," suggested Mary, who started walking in that direction.

The park was quite large. It had a pond, children's playground, a couple of pagodas, a large grass area for sports and part of the church cemetery in there. We often chose this way to go, as it had an alleyway off it that shortened the distance to get back. It came out two houses from Mary's place. Walking through the park was nice, there was a lovely fragrance of jasmine in the air as we passed a pagoda. I love November, with the delights of spring and the promise of summer just around the corner.

pinkrogue
pinkrogue
75 Followers
12