Discovering My Sexuality Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you remember that? I wasn't sure if I'd dreamt it or not," Mary laughed, "we don't have to touch her, just make sure that she takes it slow and gentle, like we do. She'll do the rest. I'll text you soon, when I have asked mum."

"What on earth made you say we were going to a sex shop, of all places?" I asked.

"I was trying to get rid of her, she is always so clingy and I wanted to go clothes shopping with you." Mary answered, "There could be a silver lining to this in the end after all. I'm keen to see what the rabbit is like."

"Same," I said, "text you soon."

...


Mary and I walked together across the road to Jenny's with our bags, after letting her know that we could come. We both agreed to take our toys, which were still in their bags, not daring to open or look at them. Reaching her front door, we knocked and the door was immediately opened by Jenny. She was a funny girl, nervous and always seemed to be worried or scared. She had immense breasts, long black hair, stood about 176cm, but surprisingly, she was of slight build.

She was teased a lot at school. She had received the name Jenny's jugs from the boys, which seemed quite unfair, as often boys were caught with dreamy looks staring at them. I must admit that I had wondered what it would be like to be so well endowed, and how soft they would be.

"Are you sure they are away tonight?" I asked, "I would not want to be caught at anything we should not be doing."

"They are away for the weekend at a conference for dad. Mum decided to go as well. I hired 50 Shades of Grey to watch, I've never seen it. Mum says it's scandalous, but I once saw the book in her room with a bookmark in it, so I know she has read it. I couldn't find it after that. You guys go down to my room and I'll grab a bottle of wine and glasses."

Jenny's room was in the basement of their house. It was a large room, with a king size double bed and even had a TV. I had always been jealous, but then Jenny's family were always better off. They even had a flash caravan and a boat moored at the marina.

Jenny eventually came down and after opening the bottle poured us a big glass each. We settled back on Jenny's big bed and turned on the TV to watch the dreamy Christian Grey lead Anastasia astray. It was fascinating and the idea of being submissive, tied up and spanked rather appealed to me. I started to feel the little ache beneath my navel.

After the movie finished, Jenny went upstairs to get another bottle of wine, although I was already feeling the effects of the first. I looked at Mary, "so where to from here Mary? Oh confident one, you said she would do it all herself."

"I don't know," replied Mary, "although I'm a bit riled up after Christian's fetish, that could be fun."

We quietened as Jenny appeared through the door, "I've heard people at school talk about Truth or Dare, do you know how to play?" Jenny asked after refilling our glasses.

"I have a general idea," Mary said smiling, "you spin an empty bottle and whoever it points to, has to decide if they want to tell the truth or complete a dare that the rest choose. I'm game if you guys are. It could be fun."

Sitting down on the floor cross legged, we got the empty bottle and put it on the floor between us. "So, who's going to spin it, I guess it doesn't matter, it's all about who it points to eh." Jenny said reaching in and spinning it. As it slowed down, I started to get nervous and took another drink of wine. It stopped pointing to Mary.

"Ok, Mary truth or dare." I asked.

"Truth." She replied.

I whispered in Jenny's ear and a big grin spread across her face, "Ok Mary, have you ever held a penis?" I asked.

"Yep, down at Piri Piri Camp the other weekend," Mary replied, "too easy, I got away lightly there," she said reaching down and spinning the bottle.

"You didn't," said a very shocked Jenny, "not at youth camp? Whose penis?""

"I can vouch for that," I said smiling, "I didn't see her touch it, but it was out and Mary was being fingered when we came along." Jenny's jaw dropped open. The vision popped into my head of Mary lying on her back massaging her breasts moaning, while Joshua fingered her, causing a heat to spread through my body and a wetness in my panties. God, it must be the alcohol speeding up everything.

"Come on Rosey, wakey wakey, I want some revenge. Truth or dare?" Mary asked.

I had not realised that the bottle was pointing to me, I had just zoned out remembering. Getting that nervous feeling again, I thought I may as well take the plunge, "Dare," I said, making Mary break out in a big grin.

Jenny looked puzzled, "What can we ask her to do?"

"Oh Jenny, I can think of hundreds of things," making Jenny look up at her, "Rosey, I want you to do a strip tease for us." Jenny looked surprised but bounced on her knees clapping her hands.

"Rosey, Rosey, Rosey," Jenny cheered.

I went red as I looked at Mary, "You can't be serious, but I made it easy for you."

"Oh, I'm serious alright," Mary crossed her arms, eyes glistening, "Jenny what would Christian Grey do if he was disobeyed?"

"Spank her bare bum, don't do it Rosey, I want to see you spanked." Jenny answered excitedly.

I stood up, the thought of being spanked, as exciting as it sounded, motivated me to take the easy option, at least I hoped it was. "Put some music on Jenny and get ready." The first song that came on was 'Hero' by Enrique Iglesias. "Ah, beautiful choice Jenny," I beamed at her.

I closed my eyes and started slowly moving to the music: just swaying and feeling myself get lost in his dreamy voice "would you tremble, if I touched your lips..." I reached up and started slowly unbuttoning my blouse, throwing it open exposing my bra covered breasts, sending a rush of excitement through my body as I dropped it to the ground, "I can be your hero baby." It was so erotic, reaching down to undo my jeans swaying my hips as I pushed them slowly down and stepped out of them to the music. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Jenny with her eyes, and mouth wide open steering and Mary lightly touching her breast where her nipple was hard and trying to push through her shirt. Seeing their faces full of excitement and heat, my body felt a surge in sensitivity as I continued to remove my clothes.

"Rosey you are so beautiful," Jenny said breathlessly, "you take my breath away," repeating the words of the song.

I could feel my nipples harden and push against the lace as I turned around and unhooked my bra. Looking over my shoulder at them, I lifted the straps and let it fall to the ground. Turning back around, I faced them and squeezed my breasts, pushing them together, ending in lightly pinching my nipples and moaning at the sensuous pleasure. Reaching down I slid my hands between my legs feeling the moisture soaking through my thong. Hooking my thumbs into the waist band, I turned again and bending at the waist, I slowly dropped them to the ground feeling the material peel away from between my cheeks exposing my hidden depths.

Turning and looking up at them with my arms outstretched, I curtseyed, feeling their eyes fixed on my body as the song ended. I had never felt so exposed in my life and it felt great. My chest was tight and my pussy was aching a little, obviously wet, as I sat cross legged on the floor and spun the bottle, aware that my wet, swollen pussy lips were open and that Jenny was staring.

"Ok, well done Rosey, I feel all flustered," Mary said, "that was hot."

"I have never seen a bald pussy before, it's actually quite pretty. Like a rose flower, with lips within lips." Jenny said in awe.

"Ok," I said trying to change the subject, getting wetter by the stares, "who's turn is it next, Jenny could it be yours," I reached down and spun the bottle, it stopped pointing to Mary, "Mary, truth or dare?"

She sighed, "Dare." She looked a little apprehensive.

"Jenny?" I asked.

"I dare you to suck Rosey's nipples." Jenny said, with a little giggle.

"You what?" I asked looking at Mary, "Um I don't know if we are quite ready for that yet," taking a long sip from my wine.

"I accept," said Mary with a wicked grin, walking on her knees, "you look wet and ready for anything Rosey." She said, removing her shirt, looking down at my pussy, "I know that I am." Kneeling over me, she gently pushed me back till I was lying on the floor.

She was right, and I knew it. I was naked and going to have my nipples sucked by my best friend with another friend watching. I was shaking by the excitement of the situation. Not even Steve has had the chance to put his tongue anywhere on me. Mary sat on my thighs and bent down touching my breasts first, gently massaging them and brushing her fingers across my nipples. I closed my eyes and sighed. It was arousing. My nipples quickly hardened into points reaching for the sky, they were now very sensitive to every brush, touch and gentle squeeze that Mary was lavishing them with.

Her hands stopped and I held my breath, waiting for the heat of her tongue. It wasn't her tongue that I felt next, but the soft caress of her blond hair over my chest, backwards and forwards. The hair was eventually removed and the next sensation I felt was the heat of her breath blowing over them. The pinches, replaced by the soft caress of hair, and now the heat of her breath was heightening the anticipation of her tongue, which I knew would not be far away. The ache in my chest was so intense that I raised my hands and put my fingers in her soft hair, luxuriating in the silky texture of it.

"Don't you push my head down, or it will take longer and I may have to result in spanking you," Mary threatened, breathing harder on my nipples. Sliding my fingers down her back, I found the clasp of her bra and released her size C breasts. Removing her bra, Mary moved her body further up, kissing me on the lips, making my eyes fly open. It was beautiful, soft and sensuous, making the ache in my pussy and the tightness in my chest intensify. I could smell the familiar fragrance of her perfume fill my lungs, as I breathed in deep. Leaning down closer, she whispered in my ear, "moan for me Rosey, tell me what you want." Brushing her breasts against mine, I felt her hard nipples touch mine as she leaned down closer holding her body against mine. The heat of her breast flesh fuelled the fire burning in my chest

I moaned, not by the request from Mary, but from the intense ache of pleasure throughout my body. "Good girl," Mary said smiling, lifting herself off me and shifting her weight further down my body. At last, I felt the lightest, gentlest lick of her tongue against the very tips of my nipple, first one then the next sending sparks of pleasure down to my pussy. I wanted to scream, this was some type of torture, God I wanted to cum.

Slowly, Mary's tongue got lower and eventually was licking the whole nipple, first left then right. It was intense, feeling the heat, the dampness, the love that she was bathing my nipples with. Eventually, her mouth closed around it and she sucked gently, "Oh yes!" I cried, arching my back trying to push more inside her mouth. "please Mary, harder."

Feeling Mary suck hard, drawing the nipple and some of my breast into her mouth, I moaned a deep guttural primal moan, my whole body was aching with desire for some release.

Mary sat back up, "I think that qualifies as a nipple suck." Leaning back down she whispered in my ear, "I've wanted to do that for a while. Was it as good for you as it was for me?"

"Better," I breathed, "thank you so much Mary, that was earth shattering, but God I need a release now."

Getting to my unsteady feet, I heard a soft buzzing noise coming from the bed and saw Jenny, eyes closed, naked on her back, her huge milky breasts shaking slowly. She was holding her penguin vibrator against her hairy pussy, moving it up and down slowly. "I; I'm sorry, but I couldn't wait any longer, I tried." she apologised, "watching you was intensely arousing, I had a huge ache in me and needed something. I thought I would try to use this to fix it.

"Told you we wouldn't have to do anything. Let's get ours out too." Mary said.

Opening our paper bags and the box within, we removed the rabbit and found that the shop assistant had put a small bottle of lube in also. Quickly reading the back it said to make sure that your body was ready. God, I am more than ready, I thought lying on my towel, next to Jenny.

The rabbit ears have one set of controls and the shaft has options on speed variations with an on/off button. It suggested getting to know the buttons without looking at them so you can confidently change the settings while you're using it.

Gently spread lube over the ears and shaft, then rub the ears around the edges of your labia, before moving it into your labia. Once you're ready to go, select the first speed setting, to get you started.

I looked carefully at the rabbit, as I felt Mary hopping on the bed next to me. The controls were easy to find and use. Glancing at Mary, I saw that she was naked and getting familiar with her toy. "Here's nothing," I said to Mary knocking my rabbit against hers, as in a toast.

Putting my hand on my pussy, I found that I was wet and swollen. I wasn't surprised considering the stimulation that I had received just before. The ache inside me had built to a throb, I could feel the blood pulsing in my lips. Before turning it on, I slid it inside me, slowly feeling the ball bearings glide over the insides of my lips. It was big, compared to my fingers. Slowly, I slid it out, then back in, managing to take more of it. I was an amazing sensation being so full. I could feel it stretch me slightly as I removed it again, then slowly back in, until I could feel the ears on my clitoris making me moan. My clitoris was so sensitive and was sticking out from under its protective hood.

I heard a moan from Jenny beside me, "Oh dear God," she prayed, as she held her penguin harder against her pussy. Her legs had fallen open against me and I could feel her arm rub against mine. She moved her left hand up to her big breast to squeeze and pulling on it, "Oh dear God," she repeated a bit louder.

The sensation of Jenny combined with Mary's quiet little moans and whimpers, together with the full feeling of the vibrator in me, was shots of electricity coursing through my body. I turned the rabbit on to the first speed level. "OH GOD, THIS FEELS SO GOOD." I could feel the rotation of the ball bearings moving against the inside of my pussy. It seemed that there was another point inside me that intensified the overall sensation and that spread further pulses of pleasure throughout my body. I turned on the rabbit's ear vibration that was touching my clitoris "OH WOW, Oh God," This was not going to take long. I could feel the wetness coming out of me and running down over my arse.

I turned up the rabbit another notch, feeling the ears flick over my clit, and brought my left hand to my breasts and pulled my nipple hard. I moaned and pushed my hips up off the bed into my right hand holding the rabbit in place. OH FUCK, OH FUCK, I orgasmed powerfully and felt the sensation of hot juice running down my thighs. It felt like all the energy being built up in my body was dispersed to every cell in my anatomy. A rush of feeling consuming my body, making me vibrate. I moaned out loud, feeling the contractions pulsing around the vibrator buried deep in me, as the sensations of pleasure raced through my body. The moan from me deepened and became more guttural as my orgasm continued. Slowly the shudders and contractions decreased and my body started to calm. But there was an intense feeling that another was coming. My body and pussy felt so tight, caused by the still rotating vibrator in my pussy. I grabbed my nipples with both my hands and pinched them hard, the pressure building within me, as I moaned again and squeezed my thighs tight together, OH FUCK, OH FUCK, I orgasmed again.

Spent, that's the only word that describes how I feel. Removing and turning off the vibrator, I put my right hand down my thighs and touched the juice that had been released. I brought my hand to my face and inhaled deeply. It held that familiar earthy, sweet smell of my pussy juice. I breathed the smell back into my throat as I sucked my fingers clean one at a time.

I looked at Mary who was close to her orgasm. Getting to my hands and knees over her I kissed her deeply on the lips before bring my mouth to the free nipple and sucking hard. She moaned and cried out, "oh yes Rosey, harder. Oh, I'm coming." Glancing at the expression on her face, I smiled, she looked radiant and consumed by the orgasm that was pulsing through her.

Lying down beside her, with my head on her breast, I stretched up and whispered in her ear "do you think you have room for another?"

"I don't think so, that was my second." She sighed. I reached down her body and withdrew the vibrator and turned it off. Bringing it to my nose, I smelled the sweet milky smell of her pussy, that I had smelt after watching Jason and Susan.

"You smell delicious Mary," I said pulling her into me. Glancing back at Jenny, I quickly sat up "Are you ok Jenny?" She was looking at the ceiling, not blinking, completely still with the penguin buzzing beside her, barely breathing. Reaching out to touch her shoulder I repeated, "are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm ok," she said breathlessly, "what was that? It just built up and up until I thought I would explode, and then wow!"

Turning off the penguin, I lay back down, putting my head on her shoulder, "welcome to womanhood Jenny, you have just had your first orgasm." I reached up and put my hand on her breast. It was magnificent, big soft and delicious to touch. I pulled her into me and spooned her feeling Mary snuggle into my back draping her arm over my waist.

Spooning Jenny and Mary was shifting parameters in head. So much had happened today that I had to lie there and come to terms with it. At Glasson's I had shamelessly flaunted my body to a stranger and absolutely loved it, no revelled in it. Even thinking about it now sent shivers round my body, it was just so thrilling doing it, wearing just a thong and bra. "What would be like to actually be naked?" I thought, the shivers increasing to an ache.

Doing the strip tease was similar, exposing my naked body to my friends and then Mary. Oh wow Mary, almost making me come by teasing my breasts. "That was just out of this world," I thought, feeling the ache in my chest as my hand moved up to my breast. Mary had even said that she had wanted to that for a while. "How long?" I wondered. "Did I feel that way about Mary? I must do," as I remembered sucking on her nipple and feeling her orgasm under me.

Then, all three of us masturbating together with our toys. Our new toys; remembering the teasing rotation of the ball bearings and the ears flicking my clitoris, even now causing an ache in my pussy. And now, feeling Mary's naked breast pressed against me, with her arm draped over my hip, and Jenny's firm, round, naked arse pushed back into my thighs. It was wonderful.

"I have to admit that being naked round people was amazing," I thought yawning, "I wonder what tomorrow will hold in store for me?"

12