Discovering My Sexuality Ch. 07

Story Info
The party and sleep over.
7k words
4.79
21.8k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinkrogue
pinkrogue
75 Followers

Jenny and I got ready for the party together at Mary's. It was fun, doing each other's hair and helping with makeup. Jenny was a bit shy to start with until we asked her what the problem was. "I'm just nervous going there with Quentin, what if he wants to; you know, do stuff? What do I do?" asked a very nervous Jenny.

"If it feels right, just go with it and if he pushes you beyond your comfort zone then reign him in. Can't let them think you are too easy. You'll be fine and if you need us, we'll be there. Have you done anything with that terrible thatch of hair you have?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Jenny asked.

"Your pubic hair. We both saw you last night and you have a right forest growing down there," Mary commented, "look here's a razor, go and sort it out. Just be careful. Trust us you'll appreciate it!"

Jenny blushed realising what Mary meant. "I don't know. I am so ashamed of what I did yesterday. I think it must have been the alcohol that drove me to it. I hid the toy, almost threw it away, but for some reason I just hid it. I should have thrown it away. Wouldn't mum and dad notice that I have no hair? And Quentin what would he think? Oh dear not that I am going to show him." Jenny was a wreck, gesticulating and walking backwards and forwards as she stammered out all these questions and imagined problems.

"Hey, hey Jenny, shh, come here and sit down," I said grabbing her by the shoulders and led her to Mary's bed. "God we must have pushed her too far yesterday." I thought, looking at Mary who rolled her eyes. "You don't need to feel ashamed, what you did is natural. I looked it up on the internet today and there were many sites saying that it is normal, healthy and even beneficial to masturbate." I looked at Mary for support who turned and busied herself in her wardrobe.

"Keep the toy, just keep it hidden where your mum or dad want look. If you don't want it, then don't use it. Your parents will never see that you have no hair unless you wander around naked or change in front of them." I looked at Jenny who shook her head vehemently and looked mortified. "Quentin will not judge you. In fact; if he is anything like Steve or Joshua, then he'll love it." I said trying to mollify Jenny. "You will also find it beneficial to your hygiene, it makes it easy to keep clean and even feels nice."

Mary came over and said, "So take the razor and shave it all off and if you don't like it, just let it grow back." Jenny eventually left for the bathroom with the razor in her hands, looking at us both with scared questioning eyes. "You are amazing Rosey!" Mary exclaimed, "You have the patience of a saint girl. That's why I left it to you."

We set out our clothes and started on hair. Jenny eventually came back looking red, but said, "I've done it," trying to put on a brave face, "it feels funny."

"Just give it a day or two and if you don't like it let it grow back," I said, "Now let's get ready it's almost 5.30." I couldn't help but notice that as Jenny changed she wore the panties like I used to. "Still," I thought, "little steps for Jenny. It will be funny watching how she gets on with Quentin."

Quentin, the only son of two surgeons, pulled up at 6.00 in his BMW X5 SUV. Despite being born with a silver spoon in his mouth, he was down to earth, generous and did not flaunt his parent's obvious wealth. Well apart from the car, which tonight I didn't mind a bit. Mary and I jumped in the back seat, while Quentin took Jenny's hand and led her to the front passenger door. I nudged Mary "what a true gentleman eh!"

Sitting in Quentin's car he reached for the dashboard and turned the radio on. 'Hero" had just started, "You like this song don't you Jenny?" he said looking at her. Mary and I looked at each other and smiled.

"I love this song," said Mary, "I have special memories with this song, don't you Rosey?"

"Sure do," I replied, noticing Jenny turn bright red.

Joshua's parents owned a lifestyle block a few minutes outside the city limits which gave him freedom to have parties without the stress and concern of neighbours. Pulling into their long drive we saw Steve and Joshua standing on the front steps of the house welcoming people and handing out paper cups. Seeing Quentin's car, they came down the steps and opened the car doors for us. Steve gave me his hand and helped me out, tucking some hair behind my ear and kissing me when I stood In front of him. "Hi Rosey, you look a picture. Wow Jenny, I've never seen you so dressed up before."

Going into the house, Quentin took Jenny's hand and placed it in his elbow as they walked. It was very sweet and said quite clearly that Jenny was his date for the night. Jenny blushed but looked at me like the cat that got the cream.

Loud music blaring and plenty of drinks flowing the party was in full swing. There was about 50 people there comprised mostly of our year at school, which meant that we knew everyone. Steve dragged me out onto the dance floor just as a slow dance started and pulled me close to him. He smelt great as my lungs filled with the familiar scent of cologne and manliness that made my head giddy. I laid my head on his chest, closing my eyes and we swayed to the beat. His hand slid from my back to my bottom, giving it a little squeeze, sending a shiver through me. I was in heaven.

Sliding his hand under my skirt he felt the lace boy cut panties before returning his hand on top of my skirt. "Just checking," he said, "you caught me by surprise at the theatre."

"I'm sorry," I said remembering the intoxicating feeling of being watched. "I don't know what came over me. I guess it was the thrill of being in public with no panties on."

At the end of a couple of songs, I noticed Jenny standing at the edge of the dance floor with Quentin, both looking around and not at each other. Liking the proximity of each other but scared at taking the next step. It made me realise that Steve, with his intimate gesture of tucking hair behind my ears, had crossed many boundaries in the subtlest of ways. "Steve dance with Jenny, I'll dance with Quentin and after a bit you cut in." Steve looked at me quizzically, but agreed.

Another slow dance had started and I crossed the floor following Steve who went straight up to Jenny and asked her to dance. Grabbing her hand, he turned to leave. Quentin was reaching out to grab Steve's shoulder when I looked at Quentin and said, "You, me, dance floor, now." Grabbing his hand, I led him onto the floor and held him close, "Quentin, you need to man up and take control." I said, "Jenny is a shy mouse who only wants you to take the lead. You like her don't you?" I asked.

"Y, yes," he stammered, "b, but I don't know how she feels, what she's thinking," he blinked with emotion rushing over his face. "I've never had a girlfriend and; oh, she is so pretty. I want to hold her and kiss her." He stopped, blushing, realising what he had just confessed to me.

"Quentin, Jenny likes you very much. She is just as worried as you are and she's probably not thinking much at all. She would be happy soaking up the feeling of you near her. It will be all consuming for her." Thinking of being near Steve at camp. "But how will you feel tomorrow if you haven't kissed her? How will you feel if you have kissed her? She will let you do a lot more than hold her and kiss her, in time," I said taking a deep breath, "she wants your hands on her and your tongue on hers, But, you have to take the lead. So are you man or mouse?"

I saw Steve reach out and tap Quentin's shoulder, "mind if I cut in?" he asked smiling, "I think that Jenny is ready for you now." Taking my hand, he led me to the middle of the floor and we danced watching Quentin and Jenny.

Quentin had brightened at her name saying, "thanks Rosey, I owe you one." With that he approached Jenny looking into her eyes, she couldn't look away and just stood in the middle of the dance floor watching Quentin close the gap. Reaching Jenny, he cupped her face in his hands and kissed her long, deep and hard. Jenny's knees started to shake and she reached around Quentin for support accidentally grabbing his bottom.

"Mission solved," I said laughing to Steve. "Thank you, they just needed a little nudge."

We danced for quite a while keeping an eye on them until Jenny took Quentin's hand and led him out towards the garden.

Mary seemed to be having fun dancing with Joshua although there was a lot more touching than dancing going on between them

I excused myself from Steve to go to the bathroom. Arriving at the door I joined the back of the queue standing behind Jenny. "Hi ya," I said, "how is it going Jenny?"

"Oh Rosey, I am so happy, He kissed me and put his hand on my breast, it made me ache and wet. I feel so hot and excited about him. Then he rubbed up against me and I could feel his hardness. What should I do?" She whispered.

"Do what you feel is right, you can't keep coming to me for advice unless you start to get into trouble ok? If it feels right to touch his penis, to let him know, you know he is turned on, then do so. I'm happy for you both." Thinking of the first time I touched Steve's penis after caving at youth camp. It was amazing feeling, holding and experiencing the texture of it.

The party went well and by 2 in the morning most of the people had left except for a few that stayed to help tidy up and clear out the rubbish. Thankfully it did not take long. Quentin left holding Jenny's hand both very happy about being together. Returning to the dance area I approached Steve, "Joshua said we could stay in the sleep out behind the garage for the night," he said taking my hand and getting our gear.

Before leaving home earlier in the day I had thought of a rather devious plan for tonight and was quite nervous, excited, horny even, as we walked down the path.

Entering the room, we found it contained a large bed, with two towels and face cloths on it, a desk with two wooden chairs and a door leading into the garage. I pushed Steve back onto the bed, unbuttoned his shirt and played my hands across his chest. The muscles were hard and firm. He was delicious and his smell was intoxicating as I licked and bit his nipples making him shudder.

Reaching down I undid the belt, button and zip of his pants enjoying the feeling of undressing my man and slowly exposing his body. Pulling him to his feet he let his shirt, pants and boxers fall to the floor. "I think you are a bit over dressed,' he said standing naked in front of me, his penis swelling.

"Sit down in the chair and close your eyes," I commanded in the sternest voice I could manage, "don't move or speak." Going to my bag I removed some restraints and tied his hands behind him.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Steve asked with concern in his voice, "untie my hands Rosey, please."

I scratched hard down his chest, saying, "don't disobey me. Don't speak again." Steve smiled looking at me and did as he was told.

Getting some more restraints, I secured his feet to the legs of the chair which were wide enough to spread his legs a bit. Wrapping some more over his thighs and under the seat, I smiled at him feeling wet between my legs. Stepping back, I surveyed what I had done. There he sat naked, a scratch down his chest and tied to the chair with his penis sticking up, proud and full of blood. "Now, try and get out of it" I said.

Steve wriggled and used his muscles, but was unable to move. "I can't," he said, concern starting to show in his face again as his penis starting to wilt. It was exciting seeing him bound like this and his muscles bunching and moving as he tried to move. I bent forward and kissed along the scratch I had made feeling a little sorry for him.

"Good," I said, moving to my bag again, I removed my cell phone and standing in front of him ginned as I took a photo and saving it into a passcode locked folder, "for prosperity."

"Rosey, this is not funny." Steve complained.

Putting the cell phone on the desk I opened the music folder and chose the song I wanted. 'Big Spender' by Shirley Bassey. Smiling to myself, I set the delay play and camera record on the device and went into the Garage. This is the point of no return, "Be bold," I told myself, "be strong and assertive." I knew that it would probably cast me into the fire of hell forever but God, the idea seemed exciting. Besides it was a bit of payback for what he did to me in the theatre.

Hearing the intro notes of the song, paused squaring my shoulders and walked back into the sleep out feeling dominant. 'The minute you walked in the joint', I felt sexy and strong mouthing the words to my captive audience as I danced up to Steve. I stroked his face in time to 'good looking so refined' and blew him a kiss. I slowing unbuttoned my blouse feeling the thrill of exhibitionism that I had felt growing in me since I thought of my plan for the evening. I feigned an orgasmic expression on 'I don't pop my cork'. Removing my blouse, I crouched as if the tingle I was now feeling in my pussy was too much to stand.

I heard Steve groan as he feasted his eyes on me. I turned around unbuttoning my skirt and bending at the waist, dropped it to the floor. Walking back up to Steve, I sat on his lap facing him, my legs spread open, hearing, 'I could show you a (boom, boom) good time' as I rubbed my wet panties on his erect penis. God that felt good making me wetter and my nipples hard. My legs felt weak and it was all I could do to stand back up and walk around him dragging my hand around his shoulders until I stood back in front of him. This was more exhilarating than doing it for the girls, because the expression on Steve's face was pure lust as he occasionally struggled futilely with the bonds that held him in place.

Unclasping the back of my bra, I slowly removed it, dropping it in time to the music facing him. Grabbing my breasts, I squeezed them together and pinched my nipple heightening the arousal shooting through my body, feeling my chest tighten. Turning around, I bent at the waist again removing the wet boy cut panties and stood back up facing him as the song ended.

"That was part one of this escapade, my beautiful man," I said breathlessly. Holding the crotch of my panties to his nose. I said, "smell my arousal Steve, smell how horny I am for you." He breathed deep and the look of lust in his face became more tangible, as his penis swelled and looked like it would burst.

He groaned again "Then release me girl and I will give you the orgasm you deserve; I will make you scream." He promised with desperation etched on his face.

"Nope, no way Steve. You did this to me in the theatre, where I could not participate or do anything," I smiled, "this; is my turn." Sitting back on his lap I spread my legs as wide as I could, knowing that he could clearly see my engorged clit sticking out from its hood and my lips wet swollen and open. Pulling my nipples, I groaned and leaned forward until my breasts were several centre meters from his face. He strained his head forward and stuck out his tongue groaning with the frustration of not being able to reach.

I smiled, enjoying the expressions crossing his face, of lust frustration; and pain. "You ok Steve?" I asked.

"Of course I'm not Ok! I want to fuck you so bad, please let me out?" He pleaded.

"Nope, no way," I teased. Standing up I moved to his shoulder, inches from his face and slid my right index finger down my lips, avoiding my clit in case I came, and into my hole. "Oh wow Steve, you don't know what you are missing. I am so close. Do you want to know?" I teased, "Taste this," as I drew my finger out and held it to his face letting him suck it clean.

He groaned, "Rosey!" straining so hard on the bonds I thought the chair might break. Putting my foot between his legs, I thrust my hips towards his face and put two fingers of my left hand into my pussy, pulling them out and sliding them back in listening to the wet noise they made as I pulled on my nipple again with my right hand. My pussy was tantalisingly centre meters from his mouth, and I was sure that he could smell me. "Oh God, how good would his tongue feel right now." I thought watching the strain on his face. My heart was racing, my pussy was throbbing and my chest was tight with the arousal that coursed through me.

Putting my foot back down on the floor, I traced my finger over his penis, smearing my juice on the head watching it bounce with the sensation of my touch. Each bounce made it swell, making the veins along the shaft bulge with blood and Steve groan. "It's very pretty," I said to Steve, "I mean it's not ugly, but so different. It must feel weird having something as big as that between your legs."

Wrapping my hand around the shaft, I stroked it up and down feeling the skin move over the veins up the shaft. The mushroom head swelled each time and Steve would let out a moan. I squeezed the mushroom head gently watching it reduce in size then fill back up when released. "How cool," I thought.

Hi penis was about 16 cm long and I could only just wrap my hand around it. Putting two fingers alongside it, I would certainly be stretched with this big boy. The thought of it in me pushed me to deviate from my plans. "You know my plan for tonight was to do this and to make you watch me orgasm, leaving you tied up. But I want to try this hard penis of yours. It looks so big, I mean bigger than two fingers and my toy." Steve's eyes widened.

"You have a toy? A vibrator?" Steve asked incredulous, "I would love to see you use it."

"Shit," I thought, "that was a slip," I fondled his sack feeling the balls roll in my fingers, it was a very different sensation but at the same time very erotic. "I can't, it's at home." I eventually said. "Steve I will untie you but I want you to let me have control, ok?"

"Oh Rosey," he replied, "you will always have control of what we do, it's important to me that you know that you can trust me. But please let me cum soon?"

"We'll see," I said as I untied the bonds freeing him from the chair. Taking him by the hand I led him to the bed and lay him on his back. Lying on top of him with my head on his chest, I luxuriated in the warmth and firmness of his strong body. I could feel his hot hard penis beneath my hips and tried to imagine what it would feel like to have it inside me, pulsing as he ejaculated his seed In me like he did at the lake on camp.

I kissed him, letting our tongues touch, remembering, revelling in the magical sensation of it. My chest was tight my pussy was very wet and swollen from the teasing I had done. God I want more. Sliding down his body I kissed his mushroom head, opening my mouth wide I took it in. Steve moaned and I knew it was getting him closer to orgasm.

It was exciting knowing that I was doing this to him, and it filled my body with sensations pleasure of wanting to do more to him. I sat up on his waist and got into position above his penis.

"This is it," I thought, looking down and watching some of my juice drip from me onto it. I reached down and made sure the penis was coated with it and held it steady at my entrance. Looking up at Steve's expectant expression, I lowered myself until his mushroom head was nudging the velvety lips of my entrance. Letting myself lower further, I shuddered feeling my lips open as the penis slid inside. My lips stretched wider as the head disappeared. I realised that this was the easy bit, as the head would have reduced in size as it did in my fingers.

Steve moaned in delight, "God Rosey, this control bit is hard. You feel so hot and wet I want to thrust my hips up."

"Please let me, you are so big." I shivered at the stretch of my lips as I started to take the thick shaft so slowly, trying to savour the feel. The throb in my lips was like a raging inferno as I started to take more. My legs were shaking from holding myself up above Steve. I lifted off until I was almost free of the penis then lowered myself again slightly quicker feeling it slide easier inside me.

pinkrogue
pinkrogue
75 Followers
12