Discovering My Stepson

Story Info
A sexually frustrated man turns to his very willing stepson.
2.6k words
4.52
91.3k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in the bedroom under the ceiling fan, naked, cooling off after a job well done. On the bed, my new wife Emma lay asleep in a sweaty heap, tangled in sheets. She always crashed after our evening sex marathons. She gave it everything she had, so by the time we were done, she was typically fast asleep within minutes.

I was a lucky man to have found Emma. She was the polar opposite of my first wife, Meredith, whose personality and sex drive had steadily declined over the years to the point that by the time we reached the ten-year mark, we were really only going through the motions. The divorce had been difficult, but it was necessary. I wasn't what she needed, and she definitely wasn't what I needed.

But Emma...she was something else. She recently come out of an oppressive marriage to an overly-conservative husband (her high-school sweetheart), and now found herself newly liberated. She was hilarious, fun, and sexually adventurous. She'd only ever had vanilla sex during her previous marriage, and was making up for lost time. She was everything I needed.

Well, almost everything.

I'd been hoping that our frequent sexual escapades would finally be enough to satisfy the animal urges inside me. I'd always had a high libido, but as I powered my way through middle age, it only seemed to be growing. I wasn't sure what was going on, but I could swear I was hornier now than I had been as a teenager. It was driving me crazy. Even after great sex, I never seemed to be satisfied.

I gazed at Emma on the bed, admiring her womanly curves, her large breasts, her full lips. I had just used and abused every beautiful feature on that body for more than an hour, and just fifteen minutes ago had pumped a heart-stopping load of cum deep inside her.

And yet standing there in the bedroom looking at her, my cock begin to twitch and swell. I was getting aroused again.

What the hell would it take to finally satisfy me?

I turned and headed for the door, but then remembered I couldn't walk around the house naked anymore. Emma's 19-year-old son, Cameron, had been kicked out of his apartment for not paying rent and was crashing with us until he could find a new job. It couldn't happen too fast, as far as I was concerned. He'd only been there two days, and already I was getting tired of not being totally free in my own house.

I sighed, threw on some boxers, turned out the lights so Emma could rest, and headed for the door. I'd go jerk off in the guest bathroom, then probably watch some TV until I could fall asleep.

In the hallway, though, I noticed the light on in the guest bathroom, and heard heavy breathing from inside. What the hell? I padded closer. The door was partially open, and I peered through into the mirror on the wall. In the reflection, I saw the back of Cameron's head bobbing rhythmically. From the motion of his right shoulder, there was no mistaking what he was doing. He was jerking off in my damn bathroom. I couldn't believe it. At that moment, I was about ready to pay for his rent myself so he could move out tomorrow.

I was never one to shy away from conflict, so I pushed the door open. Cameron, a tall, slender boy with a mop of unruly blond hair, sat on the toilet with his legs spread wide, relentlessly stroking a spit-lubricated cock. At least I had the satisfaction of knowing he didn't compare to me in that area. His narrow six inches didn't compare to the beefy eight inches I was packing.

He was so deep in his reverie, head back, eyes closed, that he didn't notice me standing there. I watched him for a few moments. I'd never seen another man masturbating before. It was fascinating. And I had to reluctantly admit that he was a good-looking kid. Not surprising given how pretty Emma was. He was deep into his fantasy, thoroughly enjoying himself, and I was a little jealous of him. My own cock continued to swell, and I needed to find some privacy so i could go jerk off again and try to get enough sexual release to fall asleep.

I realized I should just leave the kid alone and let him get his nut. We all needed it, after all. I started to back out and close the door, but then he turned and startled when he realized I was standing there.

He said nothing. He just looked at me. Right into my eyes.

"Hey, sorry," I said, "Didn't realize you were in here."

"Don't you have your own bathroom in there?" he asked, nodding toward the master bedroom.

I backed out of the bathroom door. "Didn't want to wake your mom up. I'll use the one downstairs."

"Wait," he said.

"What?"

"If you just finished banging my mom, why are you still hard?"

"What the hell...?"

"I can hear it all, you know. I appreciate you guys trying to be quiet, but you can hear everything in this house, so don't worry about it. Just do what you need to do. I'm a big boy. I can take it."

Cameron hadn't actually removed his hand from his still-hard dick yet. In fact, as we'd been talking, his hand had slowly wandered up to the head and then back down to the base again.

"Yeah, well, sorry. We're used to having the place to ourselves. I'll see if I can help you find a job tomorrow."

His hand came back up, every so slowly, to the head of his dick again, and he gave the tip a little swirl with his thumb. "You're obviously not finished yet," he said, his eyes fixed on my boxer shorts.

Sure enough, my cock had continued to swell, pressing against the fabric and reminding me of the liability my libido was becoming. It was becoming increasingly hard to keep under control.

"Yeah, well, it takes a lot to keep me satisfied."

Cameron looked back up into my eyes, his mouth widening into a playful smile. His hand slide down his slippery dick, and he exhaled as he reached the base. Then he stroked again, arching his back slightly and closing his eyes with pleasure at the sensation. "I know how you feel," he said. "I can't ever seem to get enough."

Moments passed, and I realized I was just watching him stroke himself. We really was a remarkably attractive young man. Fit, but not muscular. He had soft, pale skin and a slender physique, a major contrast to my own tanned, more muscular, and hairier body.

His cock throbbed as he gripped it more tightly. I looked back up into his eyes and realized he he was full-on smiling now. He'd been watching me watch him, and he'd enjoyed it.

"Close the door," he said. "In case mom wakes up."

My head was spinning. I should have walked right out, but instead I stepped inside and closed the door. What was I doing? What was going on here?

I stood there for another minute or so as he slipped back into his fantasy, leaning his head back and closing his eyes, gripping his tight dick and stroking it up, and down, and up, and down, slowly, savoring every moment. It was so beautiful to watch him that I couldn't turn away, and he seemed so completely at ease with me being there that I couldn't seem to convince myself that I should leave.

I looked down. My own cock was engorged now, and had pushed through my boxers and was hanging out in front of me. I reached down and gave it a quick stroke, and it throbbed even larger.

Eventually Cameron opened his eyes again and looked over at me. When he saw my cock hanging out, there was no shock or surprise. He licked his lips instinctively, then stopped stroking and motioned for me to approach.

At this point, I was incapable of conscious thought. My heart pounded in my ears, and I was operating in a daze of animal instinct.

I stepped toward him, not sure what was going to happen next.

When I got close enough, he leaned forward and took my cock into his mouth. The warmth and wetness of it immediately sent tingles through my body. He rocked his head from side to side, twisting his lips against my shaft, moaning softly as he pulled back, letting its thick head pop out of his mouth and bounce up and down.

At that point, I didn't know what was going to happen next, except for one very clear fact. I was damned sure going to make him finish what he'd started.

He stopped. "Oh, my god," he said.

I took a deep breath to try to control my racing heart. "What?"

"I can taste her," he said. "I can taste my mother."

The insanity of that twisted statement took a moment to process, but then his obvious pleasure with it sent a forbidden thrill through my body, ending with a surging throb in my dick.

Before I could respond, he leaned forward again and took me back into his hot, wet mouth, his tongue working hard against my shaft to lick up everything he possibly could. He reached out with both hands and grabbed my hips, then reached around to my buttocks, pulling me closer. As I stepped forward, my cock slid further in. I felt the back of his mouth. He hesitated for a moment, inhaling deeply, then pulled again and pushed the head of my cock down into his throat.

It was unlike anything I'd ever felt before. I reached down and ran my fingers through his mop of blonde hair, which felt as soft as any woman's I'd ever felt. I wrapped my fingers around his skill and pulled him even closer, burying his face into my public hair.

After several seconds, I released him, allowing him to come up for air, but he didn't hurry. Instead, he let my cock emerge from him slowly, allowing me to cherish every bit of the sensation. By the time he'd removed himself from around me, his eyes were watering from lack of air. A tear ran down his cheek, and his face was read. He gazed up at me with pure joy in his eyes.

"I've always wanted to taste her," he whispered. He put his thin hand around my shaft and began greedily licking me like I was a popsicle. "She tastes so damn good."

"Sure does," I said.

"You went down on her tonight?" Cameron asked.

I paused, then nodded.

He stood up, looking intently at my mouth. This was getting seriously weird, but I also couldn't help myself. I needed something from him and I was going to get it. And why not let him get what he needed from me? I mean, it's not like I was gay or anything. We were just two guys trying to get our nut.

His breath was warm on my face. I bent down and kissed him. His tongue was immediately inside my mouth, and I returned the favor. His moan vibrated against me. He was tasting Emma's pussy juice on my face and in my saliva. His own mother. And he couldn't have been more excited about it. Weird kid. Although I remember having crazy thoughts like that when I was his age.

I pressed forward against him, our cocks rubbing against each other. We kept kissing, and it was absolutely as good as any girl I'd ever kissed. There was something intoxicating about the taboo of it. I'd never even thought about being with a man before, and yet here I was was my stepson. Even worse, it felt amazing. I was loving it.

"This isn't enough for you," he whispered breathlessly. "You need my pussy."

He turned around, facing the toilet, and bent over, reaching back and pulling his ass cheeks apart to reveal a tight little asshole.

Holy shit, we were really going to do this.

My cock was as hard as I'd ever experienced it, the skin tight with anticipation. I stepped forward, pressing the head against his anus. It was still sloppy with his saliva, and I rubbed it around to lubricate the area.

I took a deep breath, then grabbed his hips and pulled him toward me as I pushed forward. I felt his muscles tensing and relaxing, and then finally his hole gave way and the head of my cock plunged inside. A high-pitch moan escaped his lips, and the muscles squeezed around me. Then he relaxed again, and I continued to push deeper.

He whimpered.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked.

"Just use me," he said. "I can take it."

"If you say so," I said gripping his hips tightly.

He braced himself against the wall, and I thrust myself all the way inside him. He yelped, and I prayed that he didn't wake Emma up.

The warmth and tightness was incredible. It was different than a woman's pussy. Tighter. Dirtier. I loved it. He was exactly what I'd needed right now.

I pulled back, then pressed forward again, slowly at first, then started thrusting him with increasing speed. It was obvious that he was in pain, but also obvious that he was enjoying it. He got into it, pushing his ass onto me in time with my thrusting. I loved his submissiveness. He was allowing me to use his body for my pleasure, and the fact that I was taking advantage of him seemed to give him great satisfaction.

"I'm gonna cum," I whispered.

"Do it," he said, and leaned back against me, arching his head back next to mine.

I reached around and wrapped my hands around him, embracing him and pulling him close to me. I turned my head and instinctively sucked on his ear and kissed his neck. His left arm came up and reached around my head, encouraging me to keep kissing him, while his other hand reached down and back to grasp my buttock as I continued to thrust into him. He smelled so good.

"Cum in me," he whispered. "Cum in me." He kept saying it, a pleading mantra as I shoved my cock into him with increasing insistence.

I couldn't take it anymore. The tightness. The excitement of being inside another guy for the first time. The forbiddenness of him being my stepson. The taboo of his sexual desire for his mother. The desperation we'd both felt. It was too much.

I erupted inside of him. I squirted as hard as I ever have in my life, and I lost track of how many times my cock pulsed inside of him. He whimpered with each one, enjoying the delivery deep inside of him. I squeezed him so hard I was sure I'd leave bruises.

Finally, breathless, I had completely finished. For the first time in years, I felt completely depleted. Satisfied. Spent. Cameron had truly emptied my balls. I pulled out slowly.

"Wow," I said. "That was...amazing."

"Seriously," he said. "I'm gonna feel that for days."

"Do you...need to cum?" I asked, trying to be polite. I mean, it was only fair, right?

He half-turned and side stepped, revealing a thick trail of cum running down his own dick, and motioned his hand to show where cum had splattered over the toilet, wall, and cabinet.

"I came twice during that," he said. "You were amazing."

I took a deep breath and sighed it out. "So, uh...what now?"

He smiled. "You go to bed now. I'll take care of this."

"You sure?"

"Yeah," he said. "Let's just consider it my rent."

"Fair enough. Thanks."

"Anytime," he said. "And I mean that."