Discovering Rayne Ch. 01

Story Info
Mike learns of Rayne's love for black cock.
2.5k words
4.18
83.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In order for you to fully understand how I could get myself into such situations as you will be reading about, first I must tell you a little about myself. I'm 30 years old. I've been divorced once. I've since remarried and now have two beautiful children. I like to drink and when I drink, it's a lot. Some may consider me an alcoholic, which I don't deny. It doesn't matter if you consider me a drunk, an alcoholic or just a partying type of guy. It just matters that you know that when I drink I usually end up passed out somewhere like a bar stool, tree or nearest curb.

Now that you know what I like to do in my free time, I'll tell you about my wife and what I just discovered she likes to do in her free time. First a little about her, her name is Rayne, she's 5'10" and 130 lbs. Her natural hair color is dirty blonde and it hangs down to around the middle of her back. She has large C or small D sized breasts, with an athletic type figure. Check out the picture in my profile for a better idea of what she looks like.

As I said earlier, Rayne and I have two young kids. I consider us very lucky to have parents who are in competition to be the better grandparents. In others words, Rayne's mom and my mom are always trying to one up each other. This works out for us because we do not have to worry about buying high chairs and baby beds. We also have two baby sitters that will never say no because they do not want to look bad to the other grandmother. We have an arrangement with them, Friday is their day to keep the kids, they alternate Friday's and everyone is happy, especially Rayne and I because that means we get to go out every Friday night.

Friday night was now upon us so we headed out to our favorite bar, The Spanish Moon. The Moon, as we call it, is one of those old charming southern buildings complete with ghost stories. It's where the punk rockers hang out and pretty much the only place to hear good music in this hick town we live in.

We walked inside and immediately Rayne spotted some friends of hers and ran over to start talking to them. I glanced up at Rayne as she trotted up the stairs and thought how lucky I was to have a girl like her. She looked so hot that night. She was wearing her little denim skirt that was cut off well above her knees. If she bent over to play pool somebody was going to get a panty shot. She was also wearing a white "wife beater" that she had cut off above her belly button. She had on a pair of black flip flops, showing off her beautiful feet, my favorite part of her. She also had her hair dyed back to its natural color, with pink highlights. God she was gorgeous, my very own punk rock princess.

Since I go to the bar for one reason, drinking, I headed straight for the nearest bartender and ordered up a Guinness. As I chugged down Guinness number one, I began thinking about how my week had been. It was a very good week at work. My design team finished a huge project a full month ahead of schedule and got a nice size bonus as a reward.

After spotting a couple of my buddies and buying them a shot, I figured I should reward myself with a little present. So I headed upstairs to find Rayne and told her that we should celebrate tonight with a little weed. My wife loves to fuck when she's high, some of the best sex I've ever had came when the two of us were high. Of course she was all for the idea and we made plans to meet back upstairs at one o'clock, then we would leave and get a half ounce or so, get high and fuck for the rest of the night.

I headed back down stairs to the ATM to get a bit of cash so we could buy the dope later in the night. A few more of my buddies showed up and the party was on. I remember drinking Car Bombs and then nothing. My next recollection was waking up with Rayne's hand in my pocket. I pretended to remain passed out as I think she was feeling me up and I was quite enjoying it.

Then I heard my beautiful wife's voice, "Shit, the drunk bastard has spent all the money he got for the dope."

A deep male voice boomed in, "Well, I think you best better be giving me some fucking money or I'm gonna be pissed."

I had never heard this voice before, so I peeked around a little. I was lying in the back seat of my wife's car, I didn't quite know what was going on but there was a huge black guy standing at the window of the car demanding money.

I recognized some of the houses outside, and then it dawned on me, we were on Girod Street, more commonly know as G Street. Anyone that's ever smoked pot in Baton Rouge knows G Street is the place to get it. Black guys walk up and down the street. You pull up next to one of them and place your order. He runs off to a hidden paper bag, pulls out the appropriate amount, brings it back, you pay him and leaves. That's what Rayne was doing, only she couldn't find our money. I probably drank it all at the bar.

So, here we were on G Street in the middle of the hood. Cops were scared to come down here. We've got no money and a pissed off black guy standing at our window. I was pretending to be passed out in the back trying to come up with a solution to this problem. I was just about to get up when Rayne voiced a simple solution.

I heard my sweet, beautiful, innocent wife say, "I'll blow you. Would that make us even?"

Laughter emanated from the black guy. "Are you telling me that you gonna suck my fuckin' dick for a little bit of weed?"

"Yes," was the simple reply from Rayne.

"Ha, Ha, so you're gonna suck my black fuckin' cock right in front of your boyfriend?"

"Yes and he's my husband," was my wife's answer.

I was in total shock. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I wanted to get up and make her drive away but I was frozen, I couldn't move. I was lying on my side facing the driver's seat and managed to open one eye so I could see what was going on.

The black guy said, "By the way, name's Deric."

Rayne quipped back, "It doesn't matter."

I heard Deric unzip his pants. Then my wife chimed in, "Let me pull it out."

I saw her pale arm reach out the window of the car. Then I could hear the slight rustling of denim. The next sound I heard was my wife's gasp, followed by, "Oh, my fuckn' god! That thing is huge!"

I slowly twisted my body as to not alert anyone I was awake, so I could get a better view of what was going on. The whole time my mind was racing, what am I going to do, I can't let my beautiful wife suck this fucking nigger's dick. And for a bag of weed, I can't believe she was the one to come up with the idea. Alas, I still couldn't move and couldn't speak. I realized what had me held captive, it was the raging hard on in my pants.

I snapped back to reality to see Deric leaning against the door of the car. Pretty much all I could see was black rod around 9 inches long protruding through the window. It wasn't that thick, maybe an inch and a half around? It was long and skinny. Oh, of course, I can't forget the huge balls that hung down and were now resting on the inside of the door. Rayne's hand gliding back and forth up and down the shaft, her mouth hung open as if in awe of the site before her. Hell, I know I was in awe. I began trying to figure out a way to slide my hand down to my crotch to massage my own package without being seen. Finally I figured they we both so tied up in what they were doing they would even notice me. I slowly slid my arm down, so that I was now tugging on my fully erect dick through my pants.

I saw Rayne lean forward and lick the tip of Deric's cock. Deric moaned in satisfaction. He then sneered, "How you like that bitch? You ever had a black cock before?"

Rayne withdrew her tongue from his cock and said, "Yes, I've had plenty of black cocks before. Yes, I do like yours, although, I would prefer it a little thicker."

My jaw damn near hit the floorboard of the car. What did she say? She's had plenty of black cock? My wife, how long has this been going on? The questions just kept piling into my mind but all were forgotten with Deric's response.

He said, "I'll show you bitch!"

He grabbed the back of her head and forced her face down into his crotch. She opened her mouth and took his cock in. He kept forcing her face down, I could tell she was trying to hold back but wasn't strong enough. He finally got her all the way down to where her nose was buried in his pubes and held her there. Her face started to turn red and I could hear her start to gag.

Deric held her head in place and slowly removed his cock from her mouth. He let her take a small breath of air, and then rammed his cock back into her mouth. He began to pump in and out of her mouth furiously. Saliva and pre-cum were leaking from the sides of her mouth down onto her shirt. This went on for what seemed like forever, the whole time I'm trying to beat my own meat and act like I'm passed out. Thinking back on the situation I could have ran around the car blowing a fog horn and they wouldn't have noticed, they were so into each other.

Finally, Rayne put her hands on Deric's chest and pushed him away. Trying to catch her breath she said "Ok, you win. That's the best black cock I've ever fuckn' sucked. Damn, you're giving me fuckn' lock jaw. Are you close to gettn' off?"

Deric's reply was, "Hell no cunt, I could fuck that sweet mouth of yours all night."

"Well, my mouth can't take your fuckn' any more. Why don't you try out my pussy, it's even sweeter than my mouth," said Rayne. Of course Deric couldn't believe his luck. I was still in shock and drunk so Rayne's comment didn't really faze me that much.

Deric quickly agreed to the new arrangement. I could see Rayne wiggling her hips out of her skin tight skirt. Then she turned and got on all fours, with her hands on the passenger seat and knees in the driver's seat with her ass stuck right up into the window waiting for Deric to go to town. It didn't take him long. He started running his cock up and down her slit. She was very wet. I could see her juices glistening on his cock. Once his dick was well coated in her juices, he placed it up to her waiting hole and plunged all the way in with one stroke. Rayne let out a big moan.

Deric held his cock all the way in her for a moment to let her get used to it, then suddenly withdrew it and started pounding her. He was pulling almost all the way out and going all the way back in. Every time he pushed his cock into her, Rayne would moan in ecstasy. Deric just kept pounding her and pounding her. I could see her tits smacking her in the face every time Deric thrust into her. Also, the one thing I'll never forget is the beautiful contrast between his jet black cock and her lily white ass. It was truly amazing. I think it was noticing this that put me over the edge. I shot my load right in my pants. Almost right away I saw Rayne's head drop to the seat, I could see her teeth clinch and her knuckles turn white as she dug into the seat. I knew she was cumming and by her screams, it was a big one. Her orgasm ended and she fell limp, face down into the seat with her ass still sticking up into the window.

Deric then withdrew his cock from Rayne's used, stretched cunt. He started rubbing it on her asshole. Rayne didn't move, she did manage to say something like, "What the fuck are you doing?" But it didn't come out very clear as she was obviously still feeling the effects of her orgasm.

Without warning, Deric drove his dick straight into her ass. I didn't think there was anyway her\ was going to fit into her virgin ass but Rayne corrected my thinking by spurting out, "AH, You fuckn' niggers, always trying fuck us white girls in the ass."

Deric cut her off saying, "Shut the fuck up, slut."

He grabbed her hips and held her still as he began to pump in and out of her ass. I didn't know what to focus on, the fact the my wife had a big black cock in her ass or the fact this wasn't the first time she has had a big black cock in her ass.

My mind was racing and so was my dick, I was getting hard again just thinking about all the black cock Rayne has had in her ass. I noticed Deric starting to slow his pace just a bit. He began to tense. I knew he was close to blowing his wad. He let out a grunt and pulled Rayne's ass all the way back to him. He filled her bowels up and let his slimy cock slip from her ass.

Rayne got up and shimmied back into her skirt. Deric handed her a nice sized bag of weed. Without a word Rayne started the car and we headed back home. This is how I discovered my wife loved black cock, in her car parked in the middle of the street in the ghetto. I didn't mention to her that I was awake for the entire incident at that time.

To be continued . . .