Discovering Sarah Pt. 01

Story Info
An erotic adventure with younger sister-in law.
13.2k words
4.64
114.3k
94

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros_Diem
Eros_Diem
206 Followers

To the reader: this story is a bit of a slow burn. In the author's humble opinion, stories about human sexuality are more intense and gratifying when they are both believable and involve characters who have some emotional depth. Every day, people somewhere partake in what many would call extraordinary sexual adventures. How they came to it is as at least as interesting as what they do.

This is a complete work of fiction. The characters are wholly made up, as is the premise of the story. However, the general nature of the sex scenes are somewhat consistent with some of the author's personal experiences, although enhanced by poetic license. The resort where the story occurs is likewise fictitious but loosely based on the amalgamation of resorts which the author has visited.

Prologue: "Baby I'm Amazed" Paul McCartney

Hi, my name is Tim. I consider myself an average guy. At age 52, the body is holding up okay. I try to keep in shape, but I will admit I'm a little bit soft in the middle. I am not bad looking, but then again, a modeling career is not in my near future. Unfortunately, I wasn't blessed with a huge a dick, just an average one. My wife tells me I am good looking, I suspect she is prejudice in my favor. She also says I have an unusually attractive penis. I've seen a few dicks in my life, and finding one attractive is unlikely. I think attractive is a word woman use when big is not on the table. She also says its thicker than average, so I guess I got that going for me.

The point is that, in general, I am the guy down the street, or next to you at work. Hell, more than likely, I am just like you.

So how does an everyday average Joe end up in a tropical paradise with his cock buried in his 28-year-old sister in law while she is going down on a 35-year-old goddess? That my friends, is a story.

It all begins about 10 years ago when I joined the ranks of the happily divorced. I dated a little for about 3 years before providence introduced me to Joanne. We dated, fell in love and much to my surprise, I remarried. She's six years younger than I, but looks more like 10. For my money, she's the perfect woman. She's smart, articulate, and a successful business owner.

She is also easy on the eyes. She has light brown hair, high cheekbones, and warm brown eyes. At 5'10" and one hundred and forty pounds, she looks fit and healthy. She is in the gym 3 times a week and does yoga at night. She has that sexy muscle tone that gives just a bit of definition in the abs. She has pert A-cup breasts, and best of all, she has quarter-sized areolas with prominent nipples. When cold or exited those "pokies" are unmistakable.

Best of all, like many women her age, she has grown comfortable with her body and sexuality. Jo is fearless in bed. She lacks inhibition; she likes what she likes, she wants what she wants, and she is without shame. Early on, I was thrilled to learn that she enjoys a rich fantasy life and loves to talk dirty before and during sex. On many nights, I was amazed as my sweet, reserved JoJo rode me while whispering about imagined group sex, exhibitionism, or a lesbian fantasy. Sometimes she would even give me a "self-love show." As she touched herself, she would talk about blowing one of our friends while I fucked her or sharing me with one of her friends. When she is inspired, my sweet girl can get as raunchy as a drunken sailor. She can practically talk herself, and me, into an orgasm. To my everlasting joy, I discovered she wasn't just all talk.

My first exciting discovery was that she is a bit of an exhibitionist. Soon after we started dating, we took a trip to the Caribbean and discovered the joys of nude beaches. On the second day of our first trip to Jamaica, she agreed to give the au natural beach a shot, and we have never looked back. Now, we only go to resorts that have a nude beach.

If you talk to nude beach enthusiasts they will tell you it's not a sexual thing, it's about freedom and being comfortable in your own skin. This is true; being naked in nature is both liberating and self-affirming. And I agree that you do get used to being around nude people. You eventually come to accept them for who and what they are and how they look. Surprisingly, folks on nude beaches are much more friendly, talkative, and social than their textile counterparts. Social nudity is a shared experience that builds a sense of community. People on nude beaches are just a lot of fun!

But at least for me, there remains a small underlying current of sexuality. When I am standing next to and speaking with, a nude woman, I cannot help checking her out. I also have to admit that it's kind of a turn on when I catch other men ogling Joanne. And, make no mistake, JoJo likes the attention. She likes to see naked people, and moreover, she loves to be seen. More than once, I have seen her wiggle a little extra as she strolls by a man, or her legs casually open a bit when she notices a man or women sneaking a peek.

Perhaps, the sexual undertones come from the fact that the fantasy of sex with nude strangers and the reality of it are not as far apart as some of the more avid naturists would have you believe. My experience over the years has taught me that more than a few naturists are also exhibitionists. They like being nude, and many find a little thrill in being seen naked.

Let's face it, to jump into communal nudism requires a certain adventurous nature and a heightened awareness of the body. I am not suggesting that the folks on nude beaches are all getting their jollies, they certainly are not, but many are a little more sexually liberated than their textile friends. If you read literature on nude beaches and resorts, you find that sexuality is dismissed as unwelcome and a non-occurrence. Don't believe for a second that libidos are left at home when vacationers make their way to the nude beach. Experience says otherwise.

Although we are not swingers, Jo and I have had a few occasions where we have explored a little vacation eroticism. Like many couples, we have enjoyed some romantic interludes during moonlight visits at the nude beach or hot tub. It is not uncommon for couples to migrate to the beach hot tub at night with a bottle of wine and romance on their minds. Being naked in a hot tub at night is not only romantic, it's erotic, and making love in the open air is electrifying.

All the better is "playing" in the presence of a like-minded couple. Being watched while you play naked with your spouse is a form of "safe" naughtiness.

It's certainly not "typical," but every now and again the moonlight, the wine, and the nudity conspire to lower inhibitions. Sometimes fooling around in front of other couples, can lead to more adventurous behavior. It happens a lot more than you might guess.

Joanne and I have had the pleasure of sharing each other with a few new vacation friends and even strangers. In these encounters, Jo has learned that her fantasy life mirrors her real passions. She has found that she occasionally likes to "play" with girls. Like me, Jo loves the feel of a woman's body and, the taste of it. Mostly she revels in the taboo. She also loves to suck a strange cock once in a while. She tells me it isn't the cock she loves so much as the rush of being with a stranger. She loves the depravity of playing the slut a little.

I suspect there is a bit of a bad girl lurking in many women. Absolutely, there is a wicked woman in my sweet wife! This has led to a couple of partner trades and even threesomes involving some soft swapping. We limit our fun to oral sex, and we have never brought our fun and games home. It's more of a guilty pleasure that we allow ourselves on vacation than a part of our lifestyle.

Still, nothing spices up a getaway, or for that matter a marriage, more than a little naughty fun once in a while. Memories of watching your wife go down another woman; or blowing another guy while his wife is sucking you off can fuel an intense sex life at home. Of course, there is also the thrill of new adventures. Let me tell you, if you have never experienced having two women giving you a blow job at the same time, you are missing out. I am a lucky guy!

Naturally, I've come to really look forward to our annual trips to the nude beach resorts in Jamaica and Mexico. I love warm weather, blue water and sand on my toes, but let's face it; what guy doesn't want to see naked women all day and maybe get into a threesome!

Last October, I eagerly booked us into our favorite Jamaican resort for a late December trip. Because sometimes I am more frugal than smart, I opted for a great deal on a prepaid, nonrefundable vacation. Two weeks before our departure, Joanne dropped the bomb. She had to opt-out of the trip. Susie, her assistant manager, was due for surgery. Susie is the only other person in the world that Jo would trust with her business for 8 or 9 days, and so travel was just not gonna happen.

On getting the news, I was not sure what upset me more, missing the vacation or losing more than $6000. I suggested that perhaps I could find someone to buy the vacation at a discount, but I was not optimistic. There are not just that many people who can drop what they're doing for an extended vacation on two weeks' notice and can also lay their hands on several thousand dollars for what amounts to a last-second whim.

A few days later, Joanne dropped bomb number two. She looked me in the eyes, and in a sincere voice suggested that I take her younger sister Sarah along with me to Jamaica.

As always, my response was decisive and articulate, "You want to run that by me again?"

She patiently repeated the suggestion followed by, "there's no use in wasting all that money. If you take her, you still get to go to the Caribbean, and you will be out of my hair for a week while I deal with work. Just as importantly, Sarah will get a chance to go on a once-in-a-lifetime vacation; that she couldn't otherwise afford."

I replied, "let me get this straight, you want me to spend 7 vacation days plus a couple of travel days with your sister. Your sister with whom I have nothing in common, barely know, and who rarely says more than 4 words in any one sentence. Is that about the size of it?"

With a slightly evil grin, her reply was simple, "Yup... It will be good for the 2 of you to spend some time with each other, and I would like for you to get closer."

I was truly surprised by Jo's attitude, "you realize that the resort only rents to couples, no single rooms, and no double beds. Just how close do you want us to get?"

I expected her to say that she trusted me. I thought she would say, "it will be fine." I hoped she would say, "let me rethink this."

What I got was, "You're both grown-ups, you'll figure it out."

I thought, What the hell does that mean?

"Look," I said, "I'm not sure how comfortable I would be in such close quarters for a week with your sister. That's a lot of togetherness."

With a devilish grin, she replied, "what do you think is going to happen? Do you think she's going to see your cute little ass and attack you?"

Internally my mind flashed to, "it's not her I am worried about."

I said, "No, just the opposite. Pardon my French, but your sister sorta has a stick up her ass. Sharing a small room and even a bed with me is not going to turn out well. I have no doubt I am going to say or do something that's going to piss her off."

"Look, play it by ear and be patient. Sarah was not always so uptight. When we were growing up, Sarah was fun-loving. She even had a little wild streak. That was before Nick fucked her over."

At this point, my idiot light was blinking, and I decided it would be smart to drop this line of conversation. JoJo was getting a little defensive of her sister.

I thought I'd mess with Jo a bit. "Well, maybe I could get her drunk enough to go to the nude beach with me,"

She laughed, "They don't make that much rum! Still, a week in Jamaica wearing a swimsuit is still better than a week in an Indiana winter. Besides, you might get lucky. I know it doesn't sound like her to go to the nude beach, but she may work up the nerve."

She added, "Frankly, I'd encourage you to take her, it wouldn't hurt her to loosen up a bit. Since the divorce, she's been a bit of a hermit and little on the fussy side."

Stunned, I said, "you're telling me you're okay with me taking Sarah to a nude beach?"

"Hey, why not? You're the one always going on about it not being a sexual thing. Besides, you're going to be spending a lot of time in a small hotel room with her, it might make the whole thing a little less awkward."

I shook my head, "this is crazy, in what world is seeing each other naked going to make anything less awkward? I have some real reservations here; your sister and I are not what you call close."

"I know," she said, "that's kind of the point. I think it will be good for her to get away, I think it'll be good for you to get to know her better, and it would be good for me if you two got closer. Seriously, it would really make me happy if you did this."

You may be wondering why I was so resistant to taking Sarah on vacation. First, Sarah and Joanne have a complicated relationship. Jo is 44, and Sarah is 28. Because of their age difference, they never really spent that much time together growing up. Sarah was a bratty toddler when Jo was trying out for the cheerleading squad. After their mother had died, the two became much closer. But, it was a relationship that was built as much on friendship as sisterhood. Still, there was also a little mother-daughter element to it too. Also, because of the age difference, they could frustrate the hell out of each other. Joanne worries about Sarah, she feels responsible for her welfare. Sarah has no desire to be mothered. Because Joan and I hooked up late in life, I am sort of along for the ride.

While we get along, Sarah and I are cut from different cloth. To understand this, you must understand Sarah. She is a 28 year-old divorcee who seems to be going on 18.

Nick, her idiot ex-husband, left her without much money and even less self-esteem. We suspect he physically abused her, and we were sure he did so emotionally. Since the divorce, she seems to have been drifting, and she is a little bit bitter. She's a sweet kid in her own way, but her personality ranges between snarky and just plain cynical. She has a smartass comment for everything and doesn't seem to like anything. As best I can tell, her only interests are in her ever-present cell phone, the occasional video game, and reality shows.

I don't think we have ever had a serious conversation, nor could we. We are from different worlds, and I don't understand hers. Spending 9 days with her would be a challenge.

There was another concern as well. Frankly, I was not sure I completely trusted myself around her. While her personality was a bit annoying, the rest of her was very attractive.

Sarah is about 5 feet 5, and probably around one hundred and fifteen pounds. Although not tall, she seems to be all leg. She has shoulder length sandy blonde hair and a few freckles that suggest almost a sort of redhead's complexion. Sarah is not classically beautiful, but seriously cute with a touch of the wholesome girl next door thing going on. In fact, she sort of reminds me of Kirsten Dunst. To her credit, for a thin woman, she's got a plump round ass, and although I did not know it at the time, she has gorgeous (maybe a B-Cup) tits that are remarkably round and pert. I had seen her in a bikini once, and she could do it justice. But, it was her eyes that really drew your attention. They were an incredible shade of dark blue and very expressive.

I was concerned that my thoughts were not always as wholesome as they should be. Frankly, Sarah sometimes showed up in some of my more explicit fantasies. So, I had to admit that while the idea of sharing a room with her had some lecherous appeal, I also thought it held some risk.

Logically I knew that nothing would happen between Sarah and me. After all, I was more 20 years older than her. Still, if I said the wrong thing, or she caught me staring just a little too long, it could get real awkward real fast. All I needed was to convince Sarah, and by extension Jo, that I was perving after her.

Still, the vacation had some appeal. I would still get to go to Jamaica, and I would feel I got something for my money. Most importantly, Joanne said she wanted me to do it, and Joanne is almost always right. If I had any lingering doubts, Jo blew them away that night.

I was in my den working when Jo came in gave me a peck on the cheek and announced that she was going up to bed. She warned me not to work too late and pattered off up the stairs. About an hour later, I went into the bedroom and found her sound asleep. I tiptoed into the bathroom and took a quick shower before going to bed.

When I came out of the bathroom, I was thrilled to see my lovely wife stretched out nude on the bed enthusiastically pleasuring herself. Her heavy breathing, the fine film of sweat covering her chest, and look of pure lust on her face told me she was close to orgasm.

I said, "baby, you look so fucking sexy. What brought this on?"

She partially came out of her trance and said, "I just had the most erotic dream. Someone had tied me to a chair, and I was being forced to watch you with Sarah. You were licking her pussy, and she was coming so hard. I called your name to get your attention, but Sarah hushed me and told me to wait my turn. Then after she came, she was sucking your cock, and I was begging for one of you to untie me. You came all over her face, and then the two of you walked over to me and started kissing me. I could taste her pussy on your lips, and your cum, on hers.

You started rubbing me down there, and then Sarah put her breast in my face and made me suck her nipples. I kept begging you to untie me, but you kept telling me that I loved it, and I did love it. Then you said that the two of you were going to use me as your toy. That's when you came in and woke me up."

During the telling of her dream, she continued to finger her herself, and her voice was growing increasingly raspy.

Jo then looked at me lustfully and beseeched, "baby lick my pussy, lick my pussy like you licked Sarah's pussy. Make me cum like you made Sarah cum."

I knelt and moved my face to her open legs. I started gently nibbling and licking my way up her thigh. But JoJo was not in the mood for gentle seduction; she grabbed my hair and pulled me into her. Even inches away from her pussy, I could feel her heat. The smell of her sex was intoxicating, I dragged my nose through her incredibly wet lower lips. Even that simple act elicited an urgent moan of pleasure from her.

I ran my tongue up her swollen outer lips and around her clit being careful not to touch it. I wanted to tease her. She raised and moved her hips, trying to force contact with her hot button. She groaned, "don't tease me baby, lick me. Finger fuck me, get me off please." I slid 2 fingers into her hot wet tunnel, and her hips rose up to take them. I then circled her clit with my tongue.

"Yes Tim, like that...Mmm, think about Sarah's pussy. Do You think I taste like Sarah? Do you think I smell like Sarah?" Her hips ground against me. She panted, "Show me how you would make her cum. Make me lick her pussy off your face."

As she said this, I flattened out my tongue hard against her clit and licked with long firm strokes. She came; she came hard. I could feel her pussy tightening around my fingers. She let out a guttural noise that I couldn't understand. She ground her hips harder against my face. I then felt the spasms deep in her as she peaked.

Eros_Diem
Eros_Diem
206 Followers