Discovering Virtue

Story Info
slave introduced to "dogging"
3.7k words
4.11
45.9k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 01/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story for ruby.

In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice.
- Marquis de Sade

Ruby gently slid on one of her black stay up stockings and smiled, reflecting on what she thought might transpire this evening. She was going to meet Tiberius for, what he had indicated, an evening of adventure. She had received her instructions in an email and as she slid on the other stocking she reviewed in her mind his instructions: She was to drive to the Drumbo Road and the 401 and park at an abandoned gas station at precisely 7:00 PM. From there he had not made her aware of what exactly was going to transpire that evening but he had assured her she would experience anal training. In addition, she was to wear her white and black checked skirt, a pair of knee high leather boots and simple white button blouse.

She stood and admired her form in the mirror and turned to present her ass to it. She ran her hands down her sides and across her ass and then bent over and retrieved her blouse from its hangar, slipped it on and buttoned it up. Then she adroitly collected her skirt of its hangar and stepped into it and zipped up the zipper, fastened the waist button and turned again to the mirror. Sitting down on the bed Ruby slipped on her boots and then whisked a brush through her hair, collected her purse and coat and left her home.

Entering her car the finality of the door shutting made her realize she was not going to turn back now. Her curiosity and desire to be of use to Tiberius compelled her to start her car and begin the journey to the relative unknown of what the evening held. Plus, if she did not begin now she might not make it on time and he had indicated that he would invoke punishment for being tardy. She had recently experienced his riding crop on her bare flesh and did not want to incur his wrath. Though Tiberius could be a firm Master he was also incredibly sensual and caring. But during the times she had not met his standards or complied faithfully with his expectations he had been almost brutal in his application of punishment. As she drove out of Woodstock she remembered the marks his riding crop had made on her ass and she shivered part in fear but also with an emotion that belied pleasure in being of such use to Him. The one compensation of being punished is that afterwards He was most gentle and attentive and never left her wanting. He always performed oral sex with her until she orgasmed and these orgasms were often powerful and left her lying on the bed or floor wracked with muscle contractions as the orgasm washed over her like a diminishing series of waves, each successive wave smaller than the previous one.

Her hand slid down between her legs unconsciously as she left town and she had to catch herself and place it deliberately on the steering wheel. One of the conditions of this meeting was she was not to pleasure herself in any way. It had been a week since she had been able to masturbate and her arousal was like a slowly rising explosion in an enclosed space. The pressure was ever increasing with each day and she had made a conscious effort, albeit not entirely successful, to contain her sexual psyche and not express her desires for self-pleasure. Notwithstanding she was wet and she moved her thighs uneasily hoping that her release would not be long in coming.

Her headlights picked up the sign indicating the 401 was approaching and she slowed as her car passed under the bridge and began to look for the gas station. There, to the right, about 300 metres past the bridge was the station. She turned in and pulled to the rear of the abandoned building and noted with satisfaction the time on her watch. 7:00 PM exactly! She smiled and then looked about and noted Tiberius' van was not parked in the lot and her face fell in disappointment. She was so pleased to meet this rather stringent requirement but he was not even here to meet her. She smile ruefully wondering why such a high standard should be applied to her and then began to feel guilty as the delay in meeting her might not be his fault. Suddenly there was a tap at her driver side window and she started at the sudden sharp noise. She turned and a flashlight shone in her face. Her eyes, not accustomed to light, could not make out the holder and her heart sank as she imagined it was a police officer. A second tap and she slid the window down and heard his voice. It was Tiberius! He was probably waiting in the derelict building awaiting her arrival. She saw the light move and she unlocked the door and he entered.

As he slid in beside her they greeted each other with a kiss. After their kiss she lowered the seat back and spread her legs for their meeting ritual. Tiberius had established this early in their encounters and Ruby loved it. To have a man want her, or a part of her, so desperately that to need to touch what was His pleased her. Tiberius' hand slid up her skirt and he touched her pussy. Ruby closed her eyes and shifted her hips to meet his hand and awaited his touch and exploration of her. Sometimes he simply cupped her and held the warmth of his hand there as he gently began to converse with her. Sometimes he would begin to masturbate her with his fingers until she came. And sometimes he simply sampled her with his finger. This time he rubbed her g-spot gently and at her first moan he stopped. His hand slid out and he smiled knowing full well the pent up need Ruby wished to express for him and her self.

She lay there but a moment and then he instructed her to start up her car and proceed back towards Woodstock. Shortly after passing under the 401 he indicated her to turn into the Chesney Wilderness Area which was but a short distance from the bridge. She did so and the gravel lane disappeared into the woods. She stopped and was told to proceed. After traveling 200 metres there was a rough car park and she pulled in to a spot. Tiberius began to talk with her and her nervousness increased as she noted a set of headlights turning in to where they were. The car parked and was shut down and she noted the flare of a match or lighter and then the glow of a cigarette. After several minutes 2 more cars came in and parked and now Tiberius turned to her. Ruby was nervous. Even the intonation of his calm, confident voice did not assuage her nervousness and the monologue that followed barely registered with her.

"Put this on..."

Master passed a black sequin eye mask to ruby and she slid it on dutifully. She was relieved to have something hiding her face. She wished for anonymity and was thankful Master had thought of such a touch.

"Now ruby tonight is going to be a new and different experience for you. I feel that your service is almost wasted on only Me and have decided that you talents as a slut need a wider audience. To that affect you are going to experience, what is called in the UK, dogging.

First, I am going to do a session of anal training for our guests. I will (as he produced a black bag and opened it) begin the session by applying these two butt plugs to your ass. Once the larger one is in place and our guests are sufficiently aroused you will give each man a blow job. You are not to accept any cum in your mouth. They have been asked and wish to cum on your face or tits.

After you have serviced our guests you they wish to watch Me whip you. You will be tied to a tree and whipped with a riding crop. During this whipping if you become aroused to the point of orgasm you may request release and on My command cum.

After the whipping is complete the butt plug will be removed and any guest desiring to use you anally will do so.

Once you have been of use to our guests the formal part of the display will be complete.

Do you understand so far?"

Ruby nodded minutely aghast of this public display. Master had often shared fantasies of this nature with her but never had even indicated his desire to make them real for himself.

"Good.

You have the option not to do this even before it starts or to stop at any time. This is to be entirely voluntary on your part. Our guests do not have any desire to be involved with a dogging scene that is forced. Their wish is that they can experience a slut, not a victim. As this is the specific condition there will be no remuneration for your service. They want a true slut not a whore.

Any questions?

No. Good. You will signal your compliance by simply getting out of your car putting your hands on the hood of your car."

Ruby opened the car door and the key warning charm shocked her into the realization of the beginning of a new era in her service to Tiberius. Slowly she walked toward the hood of her car and placed her hands on it. Then Master got out and moved in behind her and lifted her skirt up and beckoned the guests to come over. She felt his warm hands spreading her apart and then his tongue on her anus. Slowly he massaged her and her hips moved to meet his tongue. A finger slid in her and she felt him probing her, letting her body accept his finger and her muscles relax and become used to the heat of his finger. He spanked her once and his finger was withdrawn.

Then she felt the first plug. It was a small one he had used on her before. It entered her easily but he began to use it to masturbate her ass. Her strength in her arms failed her as the pleasure intensified and she collapsed on the cool metal of the car hood. Several of the guests gave comment to her reaction, the gist being how compliant she was to her training. Ruby smiled with pleasure at this recognition and then felt shock at how easily the anonymity of mask gave her a new power. She could be anything she wanted tonight and no one would know about it, save the satisfied men she was about to service.

The plug was removed from her and Master ordered her on her knees and held it out from his crotch. She approached it and took it in her mouth and fellated it knowing this demonstration would only engorge the guests. Master had to order her to stop and he grabbed her hair and pulled her forcefully from her demonstration. A slap to her face caused her to stop and refocus and His voice commanded her to resume her stance in front of her car. She rose and complied and this time a flashlight played over her up raised skirt and the guests began to comment about her legs and ass. Ruby opened her legs more, knowing that this tightened her calf muscles and made her legs look even more desirable.

She felt strange hands over her ass. One was on each cheek opening her to inspection and she felt now the head of the next plug being pressed into her. This was a new plug she had not experienced before but seen. Its circumference at the widest point was bigger than Master's cock and as it was slowly rotated she felt drips of lube being applied as it was inserted into her. The widest part pressed against her anus and then it slid inside her with a rush as her muscles surrounded the base of the plug. It hurt a bit and slowly Master pulled it out and in until it was easily accepted by her.

As this part of her training progressed she closed her eyes and concentrated on the voices. She grabbed snippets of conversation. Raw, guttural comments about her ass and her body; how the guests were looking forward to being serviced. One word burned into her mind: SLUT.

It was strange. Being called a slut by Tiberius or any other man sounded false and untrue before but now it was true, buttressed by the witnesses to her use and their now determined desire to gather from her mouth a pleasure that may be denied of them by their wives or girlfriends. Ruby found this oddly pleasing. She began to delight in the mental imagery of one of the men going home after tonight lying in bed beside his woman and masturbating to the thought of her and her expression of sexual abandonment. That the cum coming forth and staining the sheet would be because of her and the guilt and pleasure it engendered for that man as he thought of her, not caring if he made a mess in the sheets for his wife to launder later.

"Stand and turn," came a command.

The sudden departure from her anal training snapped ruby's attention to the voice of her Master. Then ruby noticed the 3 guests watching her and she her nervousness increased.

The first guest approached, drawing from his cigarette and moved to inches from her face. He stood, silent but for the soft noise of his breathing and Ruby reached for his zipper and began to unfasten this pants. She unzipped him, slid his belt out of the buckle, unfastened the pants button and pulled his pants and underwear down in one smooth motion. He was flaccid, which surprised her but she reasoned he was almost as nervous as she and took him in her mouth and began to suck him. Slowly he hardened to her ministrations and in short time was completely erect. Ruby smiled inwardly at this achievement and began going down on him. She took one long draw of his cock and looked up at him. He had stopped smoking now and his eyes fastened on hers with rapt attention. She smiled at him and went down on him again taking him as deeply as she could. He moaned loudly and Ruby noted that this simple exclamation of pleasure was arousing her.

She pulled back and began to masturbate him with her soft hands. Ruby stole a glance and noticed Master and 2 other men standing around her. Both guests were masturbating in the dark and she did not want them to cum before she had a chance to taste them. She reached out with one hand and one guest moved closer and she bent over and tasted him. With one slow, drawn out draw from her lips and tongue she tasted his cock. He sidled over closer to her first object of oral pleasure and the next think she knew they all stood in a semi-circle around her and she could now shift to the center man and reach all of them.

Originally she had envisioned servicing each man individually but now, in this position her ardor to please them and Him increased and she decided to blow all of them together! Ruby wished she could touch her drenched pussy but now her hands and mouth were busy meeting these men's needs. Now! The sensations of her tasting 3 cocks, manipulating them...kissing and teasing them...having her head held as each man vied for the attention of her soft, full mouth was intoxicating. She began to get more aggressive actually recreating a scene from a porn video that had not at all been to her taste: she had two heads in her mouth at one time. She reached, when her hands had a free moment, and ripped her blouse open, exposing her breasts to the cool air. She could sense the men's excitement at her display of wantonness. She knew the man on her left was about to cum and she moved to him and took him deeply, letting her tongue flick his balls and as she drew away from him he came and she closed her mouth and let his spurts of cum strike her where they may. She felt the warmth on her cheek and chin and he stumbled back and actually fell on his ass on the dirt. This movement made her realize her stockings had runs at the knees and she slid her hand down and felt the runs tracking up her ruined stockings to the stocking tops.

Ruby sat back on her calves, "Look at me!" she said as Master played the flashlight over her stockings. Each man moaned and she asked, "So, who's next. Who's going to cum on my face?"

"Me!"

The center guest pulled her roughly to him and pressed his cock against her cheek and rubbed the head several times against her soft skin. She held his shaft with both hands, almost cradling him and then he pulled back, grabbed his shaft and as he pumped it he came. A long thin stream of milky cum was caught in the light of the flashlight and it struck her brow and dripped down on her lips. She almost opened instinctively and stopped.

Shifting to the last man ruby scrabbled over the rough ground and took him in her mouth. She gripped his ass and began to fuck his cock with her mouth and in moments he was moaning and she timed the last movement back just as he came. This time the man held his cock against the strain of his erection and pushed it down. He came on her throat and upper chest and stepped away shakily.

Master snapped the light off and ruby sat on her knees in the darkness, listening to the men exclaim and comment as they recovered. She stole a touch between her legs and noted how wet she was. She took some deep breaths and when her respiration had returned to normal she spoke, "Master, I am a slut, aren't I?"

"Yes."

That one word was the word she had hoped to hear. The proof was irrefutable: the cum on her face and neck; the men standing before her flaccid and satiated from her mouth all was proof that she was truly what she had been called by Tiberius in the past. She turned her body and faced Him, "Thank you Master," was all she could say.

He smiled and held out his hand and she rose and took it. Their fingers intertwined and he led her to a pine tree. There already was a rope around it and two loops had been fashioned for the attachment of cuffs. Tiberius got out the wrist restraints and buckled them to her wrists and ruby lifted her arms so he could clip them to the loops. Then Tiberius unzipped her skirt and pulled it down and she stepped out of it. She felt the blindfold slide over her head and then a ball gag was slid between her teeth and fastened to her head. Ruby shifted her body by spreading her legs so as to present her ass as a more ready target and without a word the cropping began.

Light, almost gentle, snaps of the leather clapper landed on her ass and then she felt him part an ass cheek and apply the crop to the butt plug. God! She had forgotten about it in the throes of her service to the guests! The plug transmitted the snaps to her body and a sweet instantaneous pressure would pass into her and the ring of muscles of her anus. There was a pause, the gag removed and a gentle kiss.

Then the cropping began in earnest. Sharp, rapid slaps of the leather end snapped on her ass. The crop whizzed through the air and then the unmistakable snap of the end breaking the sound barrier just before making contact with her skin! She writhed and moaned deeply and rolled her hips to present her ass to Him. The crop continued its flurry of abuse and then she felt his hand around her throat.

"Cum for Me."

Ruby nodded and the release of endorphins and the public display of her being whipped flooded her mind. She mumbled behind her gag.

"You want more," Tiberius conjectured from her mumbled request. Ruby nodded vigorously and the crop came again. Short rhythmic snaps greeted her request and her hips moved in unison as her orgasm began to well and grow in her. There was then a set of hands removing her gag as Tiberius whipped ruby and then she heard a lone, but meaningful word that filled the void of silence between her Master and his slave: "Cum."

The trigger had been pulled. Ruby let out a deep animalistic wail and then the orgasm hit her. She felt her thighs become wet from her orgasm and her body wracked in spasms as the orgasm rolled through her. She collapsed against the tree and the rough bark scratched her soft skin and the rope took her weight as she hung from the wrist cuffs. She sensed Master kneeling beside her, cupping his pussy as she came. She could feel his hand wet against her body and then his fingers inside her to feel her contractions as she responded to his command. He loved feeling her cum and it connected them in a way that was deeply intimate. She rolled her body so her back was to the tree and somehow Master had produced a blanket to shield her from the bark.

They kissed and ruby knew what she wished to do.

"Master, please untie me."

"Of course my wonderful ruby."

Master granted her request and ruby laid the blanket on the ground, got on her hands and knees then put her hand on the butt plug and looked at her Master. He nodded once and she removed it. She felt its warmth smoothly leave her and sensed she her anus was open and had not closed to a bud.

12