Discovering What Big Means Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it Ned's idea?"

"Goodness no. Ned's the most unassuming, politically correct in his dealings with women, guy I know. It was the girls who started it and it's us who decided we'd like new crews to try and follow the lead..."

Ellen hesitated, before leaning into me...

"You're probably already wondering what's going on between Ned and the girls on the boat and you'll find out soon enough. While we were cruising, we were all his lovers – and yes, all at the same time. And let's just say, we were pretty demanding on Ned, if you know what I mean. So Issie decided we had to keep his testosterone level on the boil, which is where both the bikinis and the handling of him started. And we enjoyed playing with him like that, so it sort of continued after we got back. Partly that's because Ned still needs some helping out. Amy's got a completely over the top sex drive and Liddy's no slouch either."

"Doesn't Harry object?"

"To the bikinis, no. He finds them as distracting as any man and quite likes me in them. To me flirting with Ned? Not really. He knows our history and that I'm now completely faithful and he gets the hottest sex ever after a day on the boat...Those blue bikinis get a lot of his cum spilt on them. The whole thing makes me hot, so there's a big upside for him."

Oooouuu, too much information. I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to look at Ellen in one of those bikinis again with imagining a pool of Harry's cum on the front of it. Ellen thought for a minute, then added...

"By the way, don't think you have to flirt with Ned. That's not part of the deal at all. We do it because we all still love him and it comes naturally. He expects nothing from you guys and it certainly wasn't his idea for you to wear the bikinis."

"'You guys?' Does that mean the others are aboard too?"

"Ahh, I was going to tell you. I had to call Adam this morning and tell him we'd like him to crew too. But my conversation was even more awkward than the one Amy had with you."

"Why?"

"Weeelll, Amy and Issie decided that if we're going to wear bikinis, the guys should wear speedos too. We thought we couldn't get blue ones to match the boat's uniform colour, so hadn't pushed it before; Ned only has black. But Adam's blue club ones are perfect. So not only do we want to see him in them, we want him to help us get them for the other guys too."

"What does Ned think of that?"

"He doesn't get an opinion. But seriously, while we were cruising, that's all he wore, if he wore anything. He just wears shorts over them now because he thinks speedos are regarded by others as daggy and shouldn't be seen in good company. He'll come around."

"I suppose they're not regarded as fashionable these days. How did Adam react?"

"I think he was a bit taken aback. As much by the thought girls might want to see him in them as his underlying reservation about them being worn outside the racing pool."

"And Harry and Josh?"

"They don't know yet, but they won't have a choice. No speedos, no sex. They'll wear them."

"And Kate?"

"She didn't make the grade."

"You mean sailing wise?"

"Partly. No mainly. Sort of."

"Don't tell me she was judged on appearance..."

Ellen smirked.

"Perish the thought no. Skill. Personality. Definitely personality. Well, maybe a bit appearance."

In the end, I didn't mind or care. Flattered that I'd made the cut when Kate didn't and that Adam was in too; the rest didn't matter.

The next day, Ellen brought my new 'uniform' into work for me in preparation for its first run in the Wednesday afternoon race the following day. I tried it on that night. It certainly was all very flattering. The shirt and shorts were a little bit sexy too; actually really sexy, but in a way I was entirely comfortable with. Just a generous cleavage display and tight fitting bum and crotch on the stretch micro shorts.

The bikini I'd take time to get comfortable with, however 'sexy' it made me look and feel. With it all string tied, the fact that it was a size bigger than the other girls wore – on what was basically the same size body – just meant I had slightly better coverage.

The rectangle at the front of the pants was a smidgen wider and the triangles of the top offered a bit more coverage than that of the other girls. It was comfortable enough on. The gusset was no labia floss, even if it wasn't quite wide enough to completely cover the flesh between my thighs; so was a lot more practical than some of the stupid, thong like, swimwear manufacturers get publicity for these days. And the back was Brazilian cut, but it was no thong either, and showing off a bit of butt flesh wasn't really a concern to me.

The height of the triangles of the top was also a lot less than I'm used to. If I tied it tightly under my boob as I usually would, the peak of the triangle fell just over the top of the nipple, partly exposing the rim of my areola. So you had to tie it at a height that left underboob and then tie the neck tightly to pull it up. I know it was a fashionable look with influences and others who made money out of showing off their bodies, but it was new to me. The width of the triangles was enough to, more or less, safely cover the nipples with a nearly adequate safety margin for normal active use; but the overall effect was a large display of boob flesh all around the triangle.

I stood there looking at myself in the mirror. If I stood confidently, there was no doubt it looked smoking hot. I convinced myself it was really just a little bit daring, not really anywhere like the postage stamp sized bikinis sometimes worn by those really looking for attention. Yes, the superfine material meant there was just a hint of a camel toe in the pants and my puffy nipples pushed out the top; but they were not unknown phenomenon to me. It felt nice on my body; actually it felt quite sexy. If I imagined Adam looking at me in it, it left me feeling quite aroused. But it revealed far more than I'd ever revealed before. Sexy, in a completely out there way. I'd need to acquire a sense of security in it. And shave my bikini line. Definitely shave my bikini line. A lot. Even then, my pubes pushed out the thin material, so I had to trim them ultra-short too.

I turned up to the boat the following afternoon in the polo shirt and hot pants; the bikini underneath with the side ties of the pants hanging over the waistband of the hot pants and the neck tie over the back of the polo shirt. The four girls were already on deck preparing the boat, running around in their bikinis. Ned and Adam were both there too, in the blue speedos.

What had been a nearly empty marina on Sunday was now swarming with people on other boats getting ready for the race. The majority were men, most of them with a constant half eye on our boat.

Ellen greeted me...

"Hi Shelley."

"Hi Ellen. Where's Josh and Harry?"

"Below, putting on their speedos and getting the courage to emerge."

I climbed aboard, said hello to the others on deck and went below to stow my gear and contemplate the possibility of stripping down to the bikini. Harry was in the main cabin with his back to me. Dressed in the speedos, he was talking to Josh, who was holding his and clearly reluctant to change.

"Hi guys."

Harry turned around.

"Hi Shelley."

The look was nowhere near as good as Adam's. Harry was an attractive man. But with just a bit of a gut with an unconfident stance, he just didn't have the same impact; from behind or ahead. And that was before I took into account the smaller budgie in the larger smuggler.

Ellen had followed me down.

"Good boy."

Walking up to Harry, she fondled his package, producing a very obvious result.

"That's better. Pretty sexy actually. You'll make me all hot. Now come up on deck and you'll get your sex tonight. I might even show you what I can do with a full horizontal. Josh, get a move along or I'll come down and dress you in it myself."

"Is that a promise?"

"Yes, but we have ways to make it less than pleasant."

Which pretty well took away any hope of a reprieve. The girls weren't taking any prisoners on the issue. I might plead for a new girl allowance, but it seemed like the wrong day for it.

Ellen turned to go back up on deck, indicating to me...

"I'll send Adam down so you can cream each other's backs."

I had an internal school girl giggle at the use of the expressions 'creaming', given the mess I'd ended up in when masturbating on the Sunday night; more so when it was Adam coming down to do it. I stripped down to the bikini as Josh watched me, raising my eyebrows as I told him...

"It seems like our fate is sealed."

Seeing the effect of Harry's lack of confidence made me determined to own the look. I simply imagined myself one of the other girls and decided to stride up onto the deck as nonchalant as they were about it; getting myself lost in the crowd of girls instead of standing out. At least it might impress Adam ahead of the date we had planned for Friday night.

Adam came down into the cabin...

"I'm told I should put sunscreen on your back."

In a rash moment, I flashed him a cheeky grin...

"Oh, Ellen told me you'd be creaming it. I had something else come to mind."

He smiled back, indicating he'd got the joke, as I handed him the large bottle of the boat's sunscreen.

Methodically, he started at the top; spreading it confidently enough until he got to the small of my back

"That's OK, you can do right down to the waist band."

Gingerly, he kept working down, even having the courage to dip some fingers just under the waistband to make sure I didn't get a sunburnt ring along it.

"Can you do my bum cheeks too?"

Sitting on the side settee, he did those too, even extending down the back of my thighs and once again slipping his fingers inside the seam to make sure there wasn't a hem-line gap. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Maybe too much so, given my puffy nipples were misbehaving again.

Now it was my turn to do Adam. With the rules established, I did his back and the back of his legs without inhibition, enjoying the opportunity to feel up all the muscles that so impressed me and with deep penetration under the various boundaries of his swimwear. Still sitting on the seat from having done the back of his legs, I added...

"Would you like me to do the front too?"

"Ah...sure."

I started on his shoulders, working enthuasticly across his pecs and down onto his washboard stomach. I'd intended to go all the way, including slipping a finger under the waistband. But as I started on his lower stomach, I could see I was getting a reaction from him. His cock was laying off to the side of his swimmers and the tip was starting to move subtly towards the side seam as his shaft obviously thickened. In any case, I was starting to worry about a damp stain showing in the gusset of my bikini. I chickened out...

"I probably ought to let you finish."

Handing him the bottle, I sheepishly went up on deck. I arrived there to find Harry getting teased by the guys in the adjoining yacht as Ellen put sunscreen on his back...

"Bit of a gay look there Harry. Did you forget the boardies and have to borrow one of the girl's bikinis? Where's the top?"

Ellen, sitting on the cabin top behind Harry as she creamed him, peek around his waist to rise to his defence, bantering back...

"Hey, he's going to get his cock fucked off by me tonight. What are your prospects in your baggy shorts?"

I watched as Ellen did exactly what I'd lacked the courage to do, slipping her hand around Harry's lower stomach and deep into his pants in what was meant as a clear display of sexual ownership for the guy on the other boat.

"Sorry Ellen. Just teasing him."

"Yea, well, he's' being a good boy. If he wants to see us in bikinis, we want him in smugglers. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me..."

"If I strip naked, do I get to see you naked too?"

"Seeing you naked would be a punishment, not a pleasure, so there's no quid pro quo. But I tell you what. You prance around naked on the dock while preparing the boat and I might just flash you a tit while you're trying to do a shy to shy spinnaker gybe in close quarters with us."

"You know Ellen, I might just take to up on that offer. Who's the new girl?"

"That's Shelley."

"Pretty. Is being stunningly beautiful and half-dressed one of the requirements for new crews? We're short of crew if they don't look after you Shelley."

Ellen turned to me...

"Shell, this is Cheeky Bugger, or just Fred if you want to use his proper name. Make sure you give him as good as you get."

Turning back to Fred, she continued...

"We pick our sailors by their skills. Then we make them as distracting as possible for the other sailors. If you want winch wenches for your boat, you find your own."

I was starting to find the world of yacht racing requires, shall we say, a certain robustness of manner, that the dinghy racing scene didn't impose on one. In a male dominated environment, a yacht largely crewed by women certainly attracted attention. But the exchange was the first step to me realising that what the girls were doing was trying to give the boat a personality that was something more than a boat crewed by women trying to look like men; however strange the logic appeared at that time.

As we removed the boom cover, I suddenly found myself next to Adam. He was clearly distracted by the sight of me. Even as we chatted as we went about the task, his eyes constantly drifted across to my cleavage and occasionally down to my crotch and I could almost feel his eyes burning into my butt as I had to lean right over the boom to retrieve a line.

Part of me was pleased that he couldn't keep his eyes off me. While it encouraged me to maintain my confident approach, it raised again a different insecurity. The distraction was mutual. I had trouble looking him in the eyes knowing how I'd misused the image of him as I'd masturbated a few nights ago. His mere presence was arousing me, partly with the memory of those orgasms; more so because if I didn't look him in the eyes, then the sights I took in only reinforced my memories.

That meant my puffy nipples were already imprinting themselves on the thin material of my bikini top and I still lived in fear of the dampness forming in my crotch permeating through as a dark stain on the equally thin gusset of my pants. But then, Adam had his own problems. I could see he was just a little bit aroused by my presence and I'd already caught him trying to subtlety wipe away a droplet of pre-cum that had penetrated through the front of his pants.

I had to wonder whether the girls had thought through the consequences of this semi nakedness they'd imposed on us. It might be all very well for the group of them who'd been in close sexual relations and thought nothing of visible signs of arousal. But for us mere mortals, the situation was more challenging.

After a month of dating and sailing together I decided Adam was boyfriend material and it was time to take it further. Given the hot blooded desire I had for him, it might seem perverse that I'd wait a month to make that decision.

But that experience I'd had with Sven had made me aware of the consequences of acting rashly. Judgements made while ovulating can be poor ones. I deliberately kept my desires in my pants, although my bedclothes had taken a beating and my fingers were developing callouses as I set new records (off a low base) for self-pleasuring.

But by the end of a month, I'd been through ovulation, non-ovulation and being on the pill and my judgement was always the same. I had the major hots for him. I'd pashed him and groped him and had him feel me up, without it going further; but it certainly wasn't for any lack of desire. Oh, and he had a fantastic personality too and we got on like a house on fire, lest you think me superficial.

We had the conversation. We were both committed and in love; it was time to take it further. We'd even talk about whether either of us had unprotected sex before, and since we hadn't, could forego barrier protection.

A date was set. This wasn't going to happen under any second base illusion

I thought I knew how I wanted it to run. God, the sight of him in his racing briefs had driven me wild. For this, I wanted to be the one to take them off.

That meant getting him after Wednesday sailing when I knew he'd still have them on. It was pretty casual on Wednesdays, so we normally just went up to the bar in the crew outfits of deck shorts and polo shirts we wore on the boat. And I already knew what he had on under those shorts.

But I was a bit sneaky. The hot pants and polos I now wore as one of the women members of the crew were pretty sexy, but...how do I put this...I wanted to offer easier access than they offered. As we were hosing the boat down after docking, well, damn, I managed to get myself pretty wet.

Which gave me an excuse to go below and change into a nice little string strapped, cotton stretch sheath mini dress I'd brought along. The sweetheart neckline plunged low enough that it displayed a mass of cleavage and, worn without my bikini top underneath, my puffy nipples showed through the unlined stretch material. It clung tightly to my figure, but the way the dress flared from the hip left uninhibited access from below. A simple pull of the side knot of my bikini pants and he had me.

We didn't loiter with the others after dinner. Ellen gave me a knowing look as we made our excuses and left early.

We went through the motions of having a post dinner drink when we got to Adam's place; a glass of wine substituting for the traditional cup of tea. But we were only half finished when we fell into each other's arms on the couch; pashing crazily.

Adam didn't muck about. He quickly had a hand down the front of my dress, playing with a nipple; nearly as quickly had it down the front of my bikini pants playing with my clit. The dress was a distraction, so he lifted it off over my head, only giving me time to pull his shirt off before he fell upon my nipple with his lips while the fingers went back to work on the clit.

He knew what he was doing too; rubbing it just right; not too hard, not too soft, nether too fast nor slow. I hummed in pleasure as my hands felt the strength of his body as I groped his back and arms.

He gingerly reached deeper, looking for the opening to my sex and penetrated it shallowly; giving me time to object if I needed to. But he found me compliant; relaxing into his hold on me. A finger penetrated my vagina more deeply; probing deeply and firmly along the front wall, looking for the very spot I'd found a month ago.

I wish I'd signalled to him that he'd found it. I knew he'd hit the right spot. I could feel it, but didn't give him the sort of reaction that told him that.

His now very slippery finger moved back onto my clit. There wasn't time for him to have a second go at my vagina. Very quickly I came; pulling Adam over on top of me to let me thrust my hips up against him and hold that manly body close to me as I groaned in his ear.

I held him there, rubbing my pubis up against the erection I could feel in his pants, until my orgasm ran its full course. We needed somewhere more comfortable than the couch to finish this...

"Let's go to your room."

Adam got off me and took me by the hand; leading me to his room.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, he brought my still standing self between his knees. I started to pull down at my already dishevelled and again very wet bikini pants. But Adam stilled my hands; lifting them both onto the top of his head as he pulled the pants back up to their proper fit; making the front once again drum tight across my mons. Then he leaned in to kiss it there.

With his lips still on the covering of my mons, his hands pulled at both side ties; letting the pants spring off my body until the draping material was simply held in place by the force of Adam's lips against me. Pulling his lips away momentarily, he let the pants drop to the floor as he now kissed the bare flesh that had lain in wait beneath them.