Discovering with Cousin Doug

Story Info
Young woman lets her cousin explore her anatomy for science.
3.9k words
4.28
92.7k
25
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a letter that is one of a series of letters written by a mid forties little cutie to her husband. She is very pretty and in excellent shape. He just loves to read about what she did and he's asked her to record anything sensual or sexual that happens to her.

If she remembers things from the past she writes them down too. She uses terms to describer herself that he has asked her to use. Later when they are alone they read the letters together and have lots of fun. I hope you like the story.

*

Hi Honey,

I just remembered another little incident that was fun and happened when I was living at the Ranch with my folks while finishing some college.

I was just twenty-two and this was right before I met you. I never told you about this yet, so I will today.

I was living back at the ranch with my folks for a short while after college. My cousin Doug was also staying there for a month long summer vacation. (You have met him at a couple of weddings. He's a doctor.)

Anyway, he was just 19 and was in his third year of college. We loved hanging out. He was so interested in girls, but not like other boys. He just really seemed to like girls his entire life.

This particular Saturday my parents had both gone into town for the entire day. I was getting hungry so I thought I'd check with Doug to see if he wanted to eat some lunch too.

I went downstairs to his bedroom and since his door wasn't all the way shut, I walked in. He was sitting on his bed studying a big book quite intently.

I apparently startled him a bit and he looked surprised. I said, "What ya reading cuz?"

He didn't try to hide it and just said, "Oh Hi Catherine, it's a medical text book. Didn't I tell you? I've decided to be a doctor."

I said, "Cool, can I see it?"

He said, "Sure." and turned it towards me.

I looked at the book. It was huge with pages and pages of big, full-color close up pictures of vulvas.

I said, "Why this and not a Playboy?"

He said, "Cause I don't look at it for those reasons. I'm not interested in Playboy's. I want to be a gynecologist when I go to school."

I said, "Wow, I had no idea. I knew you always liked women and you were never pervy like all the other horny teenage boys were, but I didn't realize you wanted to be an actual doctor."

I was always comfortable around Doug. Nothing embarrassed us so I kept looking at the photos. They showed and explained that there were several different 'types' of vulvas.

Some were like just a slit with everything hidden, some had small little lips, some had very protruding lips and they all come together at the clitoris in different ways.

Some had huge clitorises that looked like miniature penises and some were so tiny they were hard to even find.

Some vulvas were narrow and some very wide. Some were short and only between the woman's legs and some were very long and came way up front too. There were lots of different types, that was for sure.

As I was looking it over I said, "Wow I never even realized there were so many different types of pussies and I have one! I guess I just never even thought of it."

Then Doug asks me, "So what style vulva do you have Catherine?"

I said, "Now that's a little personal, but actually I don't know that I have ever really studied myself that close to even know. I couldn't even really say for sure to be honest."

Then Doug says, "If it's O.K. with you, I'd love to study yours and then I can tell you. Our instructor says we are supposed to try to find a real subject to study. But I don't have a girl friend and I just don't know anyone that well."

He continued and he was serious. "I truly would greatly appreciate it and I give you my word it would only be for learning. Would you please let me study you? There would be nothing sexual about it."

I said, "Well of course nothing sexual, we're cousins." Then I thought how I really would like to know more about my own body.

Doug added, "You would find it interesting and I can show you a lot of cool things about it."

I was also thinking this would be safer for him because there wouldn't be any sex and if he got a young gal his age to show him, they could easily end up getting in trouble.

Well I could not believe I was agreeing to this, but I surprised myself and said, "O.K. Doug, you've got your first real live female patient to study. But, one condition, I get to study your penis for a while too, just to make it even. Plus I've only seen one in my life and I'm curious to see another one."

He agreed to the deal. He went to the bathroom to wash his hands first and I went into my room and got a nice big hand mirror so I could see what he was seeing. I came back with it and we met back in his room.

I shut and locked his bedroom door, even though we were alone and no one was due back for hours, it just seemed better.

Doug brought over the big lamp from next to his desk. It has about a four foot long neck and he can point it anywhere. He looked very happy and he was honest in telling me how excited he was to be able to see his first real vulva and vagina.

I said, "Listen pal, they aren't really all that great if the truth be told. When it comes right down to it, they're just a bunch of skin with a slit in it. And I know you like all the vulva and vagina terms, but I'm just calling it my pussy, O.K.?"

He said, "Sure."

I was wearing a tee-shirt with no bra and a pair of white shorts and little panties. Then because I wanted to keep this clinical and non sexual I just unsnapped and unzipped my shorts and pulled them down with my panties and all to the floor and stepped out of them and set them on the bed.

I stood and directly faced my cousin with my feet apart to give him a full view. I wasn't even a bit nervous. To tell the truth I was finding this very exciting.

I didn't have to worry about sex and I'd get to be naked with a guy. What's better than that at my age?

He was very serious and pulled the lamp over and aimed the light right at my crotch. He sat on the floor in front of me staring up at my pussy.

I didn't really ever shave it until I met you so he was seeing a hairy little pussy. But I only had a light covering of wispy hair so it didn't obstruct his view much.

His first reaction was, "Oh WOW Catherine!!! You are so beautiful!!! This is even better than I have always imagined."

So things were starting out good. Every gal thinks her pussy is ugly and desperately wants to believe hers is the 'one' that is beautiful. That is why every woman loves to hear her pussy is beautiful.

If you don't believe me, just ask one. On second thought Honey, don't be asking any other woman about her pussy, O.K.?

Back to my story: So here I am, a sweet little, fun-loving, gorgeous and sexy twenty-two year old, fresh out of college, standing bottomless in front of my nineteen year old male cousin while he stares intently, and closely, at every detail of my perfect little pussy.

I said, "Well thanks Doug. Like I said, I don't really see the big deal about these things and I never did. I see it every day and I've never really paid it any attention at all. I could never see why guys just can't resist them. After all pee comes out of them and still almost every guy wants to kiss and lick and taste them. I'll never figure that out, but I'm glad that's the way it is just the same."

Doug didn't even really respond to that. He just said, "Here, Catherine, please just lay back on the bed."

Before I did, since I was enjoying this so much and partly because it was a hot summer day, I also took off my shirt. I said, "I may as well be naked so you can get used to that too."

He said, "Thanks!" He loved seeing my breasts too and asked if he could examine them afterward.

I said, "Sure, why not?" To tell you the truth I was looking forward to it.

I had been to a couple of doctors before so I knew how to lay back and bend my knees and open up for him.

I held the mirror. It was one of those big old magnifying make-up mirrors. It made my little pussy look about as big as subway sandwich! Yikes!

He began to touch me all over and he gently uncovered my clitoral hood and my clitoris. I warned him, "Be careful with her Dougie, she may look small, but she is POWERFUL!!! So don't get something started you can't finish."

I told him I've named her Miss Clitty. He liked that. He examined my labia major and labia minor and how my lips come together at my clit.

He said I have a very long slit that comes up high in front and he said he thought that was the prettiest kind. I said thanks. He also showed me these glands on each side that I didn't even know were there. He said they keep my 'PH' balanced in there.

He found my pussy type in the book and I forget now what it was called, but it is very common. I have an average size clitoris and average size pussy lips, or should I say, 'labia'?

Mine aren't the kind of lips that are all hidden, nor are the type that are huge and extend out or down. They are in between. Of course you already know that Honey because you have spend hundreds of hours by now memorizing every little bit of my sexy little pussy lips haven't you?

Well Doug was very thorough with his 'examine'. He rubbed his finger and thumb all over my pussy lips and all over me asking me to tell him what it felt like.

He lightly glided his fingers around and then got slightly harder with his touch and then did a little almost pinching in spots where he'd pull a little skin between his thumb and finger and let it 'snap' back to show me how elastic different parts of it were.

He did a lot of intentional touching and rubbing and even a little pinching even down my 'taint' as you call it. You know, that little smooth spot between my sweet pussy and my cute little butt that you love to lick so much. He said he wanted to see how sensitive the different parts of my pussy were.

I know he didn't mean to, but he was getting me jazzed up, if you can imagine what I mean. My entire lower region was beginning to tingle all over and get hot from my tummy to my thighs and especially my, you know what!!!.

He asked to put his fingers inside me and I said, "Finger all you want Big Guy!" I laughed at myself when I said that.

I was also getting wet so he got his fingers in quite easily. It was so weird looking into the hand mirror and seeing a man's fingers disappearing inside MY pussy!!!

Remember this was MY pussy now, not some phys-ed movie girl's pussy. Your wife's pussy just before you met her.

He explored around for quite a while, pressing on my tummy too with his other hand. He found my ovaries and that hurt just a bit when he pressed on them from inside. Then we discovered something great. My gee spot!!!!

Doug said he was looking for it and he curled his finger up like he was saying "Come here." and BOOM! All of a sudden he found it.

I wasn't embarrassed at all with Doug. He may as well have been giving me a back rub or a foot rub. When he zeroed in on that Gee spot all the bells and whistles went off inside my pussy and my head at the same time.

I just said, "Oh Yeh MAN!!!!! That's the spot. Keep rubbing it!!! Just like THAT!!!! Oooohhh Yeh!!!! I still remember doing that 'cause I think it freaked him out a bit.

But as I have found true of all men .... He did exactly as he was told when he was told it by a beautiful naked woman. You know you all do Honey. Naked, sexy women RULE!!!!!

Anyway .... Back to my pussy getting fingered .... So he kept doing it and I kept getting hotter and hotter by the second.

I said between panting breaths, "O.K..... Dougie ... my boy, ...you've ... started something and .... there is .... no going back from ......here so now ....we've got to finish it."

(He's still fingering my fabulous tight pussy and I'm still panting and beginning to buck my fine butt up and down too.)

I continued giving my orders, "Here's .... what's going to .... happen. ... I'm going to .... lay back and .... rub my nice boobies .... and pull on my .... awesome nipples and you ..... keep rubbing Miss Clitty .... in circles and tickle .... my gee spot. I've GOTTA .... get off NOW!!!!!"

He said, "Yes Ma'am!!!!" This is again where I saw that not only will all men do whatever a beautiful, sexy, naked woman tells them to do, BUT they will gladly, willingly and enthusiastically do it.

Doug proceeded to take me to the greatest orgasm I ever had until I met you. I spread my legs far and pulled my knees way up to give him lots of room to maneuver.

He said, "Oh Catherine, you're butt is so fine too!!!!!"

I said with a bit of frustration, "One thing .... at a time ..... Big Boy,.... just keep on .... task!!!!"

He gave Miss Clitty an excellent massage and tickled the heck out of my Gee spot. Meanwhile I massaged my pert young full firm breasts and pulled on my big hard nipples and in just about three minutes I was bucking like a bronco.

I'll never know how he was able to keep his fingers in me with my little butt banging up and down like a jack hammer, but he did it.

My perfect, tight, firm buttocks were slamming that bed hard!!!! I know as I tell you this Honey, you are wishing your face was that mattress and I was slamming my young amazing tushie on you, don't you?!?!?

Yes, he rode my bucking hips and still kept his fingers in my slippery, wet, hot pussy like a rodeo pro!!!! And all of our team work paid off. I was panting and moaning and nearly crying too. It was so intense.

I finally came like a tsunami and I yelled out a lot and came and came and came for about a full minute. I think if it had lasted a second longer I would have surely passed out.

Then as I was recovering and just laying back in ecstasy catching my breath I said, "Cuz, get your tongue down there and LICK this sweet pussy O.K.?"

He tried to protest it being wrong and I just reached up and pulled his head down there and said, "Are you crazy man? THIS is the FINEST pussy you will ever see, now GET BUSY and LICK me."

Now I know that normally men don't like women to tell them what to do, but I believe that sentence is the universal exception to the rule. Don't you?

Once he got started, he loved it and didn't stop until I was experiencing a repeat of the magnificent orgasm I just had.

When I came that second time I said, "Now get up here and suck my nipples Dougie, just for a minute, you are one good guy at sucking! Plus you were going to examine them anyway, remember?"

He obeyed the beautiful naked woman in charge rule and sucked my titties like a hungry newborn baby. It felt wonderful!!!!

After a couple of minutes I had him stop because it was just too intense. I said, "O.K. Doug, my turn. Get naked."

He looked a bit stunned, but he obediently took off all of his clothes and became my subject. I had him lay on the bed and I played with his penis, flipping it back and forth and using my fingertips to tease it and I pulled hard on it and I even blew on it.

I didn't 'blow' him, because I don't, but I just used my hot breath and blew on his penis and he loved it. I felt his balls and squeezed them too. I looked him over every single inch.

He was fairly big and very hard and throbbing and his penis head was purple and looked like it was about to explode. And it was so HOT too, like two hundred degrees. I sort of felt sorry for him.

I said, "I don't do blow jobs for any one Doug, but I'll get you off with my hand since you did me so good."

He looked so grateful and laid back. I began to slide my hand up and down and in just one short minute huge strings of white cum were pumping out and it was flying everywhere. That was one happy guy, I can tell you that.

I was laughing, because there is just something funny to me about a penis shooting cum in the air. We both got so messy that after we collapsed and rested a bit, we just got up and showered together too.

Hey why not after all that 'studying' -- right? I also threw his bedspread in the wash. We don't want to be explaining study hall to the old folks.

It was so weird how we were so able to do all that because we were cousins and we didn't have to worry about any attachments.

I would never have intercourse with him, ever, but I did let him look at my pussy any time he wanted to that week as a refresher course so to speak. And that was about three more times.

The last two nights he was there he had a friend from the cities drive up to visit him. He wanted him to meet my folks and see the ranch. His name was Clark and he was going to be a doctor too.

Apparently Doug told him about our exam and how beautiful my pussy was. See Honey, you aren't the only guy who thinks it's pretty. Well, when the three of us were alone, Clark just came right out and asked me to let him look at my pussy too.

I was a little shocked that a guy would be so forward, but he was a nice guy and good looking so I figured, Oh, why not. The three of us went for a walk in the woods and when we were about a mile from the house, I said, "Here's a good spot."

I just matter-of-factly stripped off all of my clothes and said, "When I am a model for a future doctor, he gets to see all of me."

Clark just loved me!!! He looked my entire body over, even asking me to turn around. I lay down on a blanket that Doug brought and I let Clark examine my pussy. But I wouldn't let him put his fingers in me.

I didn't want to have to go through the whole orgasm thing. I did let him 'examine' my breasts. In reality he more or less just felt me up, but I didn't care, it felt real nice. Plus I found out I just love being naked in front of men. I feel so powerful and in charge, not to mention adored.

He asked to see my butt so I got on my knees and he felt all over my butt, even down the middle. Again with the finger he's asking and I said NO. I flipped back over.

Clark stared at my body and confirmed Doug's opinion that I did indeed have the finest pussy he had ever seen in real life or in pictures. He also said my bubble butt was "to die for" and that I had fabulous breasts and nipples as well.

He asked if he could lick any part of my body. I thought that was beginning to get a little weird, but I did let him kneel down behind me and kiss my bare bottom for a couple of minutes. That really made me feel powerful. Strange huh??

Oh Yeh, I made him strip naked too and I tugged on his penis and squeezed his balls. He got all hard, but that was HIS problem. Not to be mean, but I didn't know this guy and he was lucky enough to get to see my pussy and kiss my bare bottom, so I didn't owe him anything.

We eventually went back to the house and we all had a nice visit. Clark spent a half hour in the bathroom when we got back and I thought that was odd.

Now that I am older I really can't imagine any guy, who if a pretty girls lets him see her naked, would not also say she has the finest 'everything' he has ever seen. So I guess just how a guy does whatever he is told to do by a beautiful, sexy, naked woman, a naked woman believes whatever a guy who is looking at her says at that time.

I hope you liked my story Honey. And please don't be mad at all. I didn't have any intercourse and I didn't go down on anyone either. Plus, I didn't even know you yet.

Oh, I told one of my girl friends that I write these stories for you. She thought it was kinky but very sexy and she said she's going to write a letter to her husband about a time she was naked in front of a window while the meter reader was reading their meter in the back of the house and she pretended not to see him, but she knew he saw all of her naked.

She also asked me, "What if someday someone finds your letters and reads them?"

I thought about that a minute and I said, "Diane, if someone finds these and reads them, I hope they read them with their partner and they act it out and they both have the greatest sex ever!!!"

12