Discovery by Disguise

Story Info
Husband cross dressed for Halloween discovers his true self.
854 words
4.1
46.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bent me over and fucked me with a vicious hunger. This was my very first time. This gorgeous hunk of man was popping my gay cherry. He was so big, so very big, that I was afraid he was going to break my ass. I was hurting, but I was nowhere near wanting him to stop.

He was bigger than the largest butt plug I had using to train my ass for just a moment as this. His manhood was even bigger than the strap-on that my wife had been having me practice going down on. He was big, and I was so very turned on. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" I moaned as he placed both his hands on my waist.

I was leaning against the marble sink in a large private bathroom at the back of the hottest nightclub in the city. This stranger, with dark black hair flowing to the back of his neck and the sexiest pair of blue eyes that I've ever seen, was leaning over me, forcing himself into me. There was a lot of pain but there was even more hot lust. This was my first time with a man and I was in absolute heaven.

He lifted the black mini skirt high higher on my waist. My feet were unsteady in the inch and a half stilettos. He brushed the long auburn human hair extension to one side of my neck. My silk blouse was tight against my back as his right hand caressed the soft 36d breast pads beneath my black bra.

The female clothes? They had been my wife's idea for my Halloween costume. Originally, I hated the idea, but now I was loving it. It is taking a long time for her to convince me but -- as I said before, I was being fucked hard and I was in heaven.

My wife finally had her tranny wife -- I'd been filling the traditional wife's role. She had become an elegant soft butch lesbian fashionista. I became her gorgeous tranny wife. But she knew that there was something more that I needed, and I was getting all nine in inches of it in my virgin t-girl ass.

He pounded on and on each truck was deeper and with each thrust of his manhood deeper into me I moan like a defenseless schoolgirl.

"Feel it. Feel it bitch. Take it all," he whispered in my ear as he exploded inside me.

He came and waited as he released the cock ring that have been keeping me from coming as well. He released it and I moan in sheer ecstasy.

He let me to wipe myself with a damp paper towel and replace my skirt before he turned me around and drew me in for one deep soul kiss. His tongue explored me as his cock had done only moments before.

"Thanks babe," he said as he stepped back. His voice was deep, husky, earthy just as he tasted. He brushed a lock of straight hair out of my eyes. He smiled and gave me a deceitfully soft kissed for such a large and muscular man. He gave me another kiss and then brushed his forefinger gently against my cheek. His smile was warm, gentle, and sexy he continued simply smiling as he studied me from head to toe.

He tenderly placed his arms around me and pulled me in for a hug. He held me for a moment before stepping back. He gave me a delightfully hard slap on the ass.

He leaned over and said," You're hot. Very hot. I'd do you any time." He put 5 $20 bills into my skirt pocket. As I rejoined my wife, Olivia, in the club, she could see the fantastic post fuck flush in my cheeks and the glow I was feeling all over was almost tangible.

"Well, baby. You're a full t- girl now." She said with a wink.

I showed her the money before I put it into my purse.

"Wow! Your first time out and you come back a whore as well. I hadn't planned on that, but you did like it with the cash bonus?" she was so enjoying that question.

"The sex? Oh yeah, the money? Hell yes. But I've got a question can you love a girl who's a whore?"

"Hell yes. Looks like I've got a tranny money maker on my hands". She said if she gave me a full-blown hot girl-on-girl kiss

"One question, Olivia?"

"Sure."

"Who's next?"

"That is the kind of talk I've been waiting to hear. That's my girl. But is she going to stick around?"

"If the men are as hot is he was, and the money is good-why not?"

Olivia kissed me hot and slow. "That's my girl are we good?"

There was only one thing I could think to say. "Hell, yes."

It's amazing what you can discover about yourself with just a Halloween costume. Sometimes such a discovery is life-changing. By the way, my name is now Barbara. It seemed appropriate if I was going to be a boy toy.