Discovery Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man finds his role in sex.
820 words
3.89
18.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a muggy Saturday morning, and Aaron was just sitting back, reading a weekly publication at the coffeehouse next door. Actually, he wasn't so much reading as he was pretending to read as he admired the legs of a young lady across from him while she concentrated on whatever it was she was doing on her laptop. She had wavy reddish hair and sleek, tanned, flawless skin that made her look like she had been pulled straight out of some hair color commercial. He was a regular at that shop and was surprised to see someone that stunning sitting just a few feet from him. He was used to seeing Ol' Pete or some kid with red and black make-up. He was trying not to stare, but it was nearly impossible.

She was wearing a thin, pink blouse that just barely gave away the existence of small, but perky breasts, just a lovely handful. She also wore a ruffled, grey skirt that scooped up just above a pair of soft, pale knees, no stockings, and, yes , she was barefoot. Right next to her feet sat a pair of black, flat slip on shoes. He wanted to muster up the courage to go introduce himself, but felt hopeless. When was the last time he actually approached a woman on his own? He was such a coward. Which was strange, because it wasn't as though he wasn't fairly attractive himself, in fact, women usually approached him But he was still racked with fear and insecurity. This was due to the fact that as a child, he stuttered. But even though he stopped at around the age of eight, he was constantly fearful of the nightmarish condition returning.

So there he sat, sipping his now cold coffee, and scanning her legs for so long that he failed to notice that the young lady had stopped typing, and was now looking at him as he ogled her When he snapped out of it and looked up, he found himself looking straight in to a pair of grey eyes. Embarrassed, he felt himself starting to blush which made things worse, considering he also started to get a slight woody. He glanced back down at his magazine and tried to act as though nothing had happed. But it was too late. The young lady started to close her laptop and gather her things. He felt as though the whole world was spinning around him. He want to run home, fill up the kitchen sink and dunk his head in until he could forget this whole incident.

The young lady, however did not leave. She walked to the cash register, dropped some change into the tip jar, returned to her seat, and started looking straight at him. He could see this through his peripheral vision, but made no attempt to look back up. He felt his face get so hot he feared it might burst into flames, further adding to his shame. He wanted to apologize. To tell her he couldn't help but stare all day at her if he could. He wanted to grab her by the waist and press her amazing body up against his. But who was he kidding? He just sat there, his face getting redder, his hands sweating, his heart racing.

It felt like days had gone by before, all of a sudden, the young lady spoke to him.

"Hi," she said.

Aaron looked up, shaking with disbelief. "Um, hi," he said back. He couldn't believe his ears Here he thought he'd completely embarrassed her(not to mention himself), yet she spoke to him. Maybe she was turned on, he thought. It certainly wouldn't have been that far out. He was trying to gather his thoughts, he didn't want to sound like a complete loser, even though he now officially looked like one.

"Hey, so, you live nearby?" he blurted out. Great. Now she thinks I'm a stalker.

"I do, actually. Right down the street on Minnow and Second".

Aaron was taken aback by her frank answer, as though this was just some coworker he'd struck up a conversation with instead of a complete stranger.

To Aaron's surprise, she turned out to be really nice. Her name was Fabianna. She had recently move into the neighborhood, because it was closer to her job. After chatting for about 15 minutes, he got the courage to ask for her phone number. She jotted it down on a Post It slip that she picked up at the cash register, and placed it in his hand, giving him a warm smile. Fifteen minutes after she left the shop, and after a quick run to the men's room to jack off, he finally glanced down at the Post It. She hadn't written her phone number. Instead, there were step by step directions to her apartment, along with a time to meet her that very night.