Discovery Ch. 04

Story Info
Relationship changes for the better. Surprise ending.
6.1k words
4.54
86.6k
53

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

As with so many stories with chapters, please read the previous chapters to understand this concluding section. This story has four chapters; all chapters have been posted here within a few days of each other. Thanks to my editor. Enjoy. Please vote.

*

After another moment, I asked, "Did anyone back here know about your work?"

"As far as I know, no one east of Las Vegas knew anything," Kim responded. "Of course, the movies were distributed worldwide, but someone would have to do what you did – think they recognize me and then verify by way of subtle body features that it was really me. I seldom wore my hair back east as I did in the films, plus the color was a little more pronounced back then. I'd be amazed if anyone – family, classmate, friend, or someone from work – recognized me from the films. Even you said you had to keep checking to be sure."

I asked, "Then who sent the letter and magazine? What do they want from me ... you? Are they out to damage your reputation back here in some way?"

"I hope not. I always knew I had a past that might haunt me someday. I'm probably more able to face that than you are because I've thought about it all these years. I've rehearsed all the different things I'd say depending on the situation. Even at that, it took me a few years before some offhand comment didn't send me into a spiral if I thought someone was about to 'out' me."

"And you weren't – aren't – afraid of recognition all these years later?"

"For good or bad, I ended up in the adult entertainment industry for a while. Sure, there's a trail of evidence leading back to that time in my life, but I gave up being scared of someone confronting me about it. I did what I had to do. If they feel, all these years later, that they need to judge me on what I did then in my life, let them. I personally think it reflects poorly on them."

We were silent for a few minutes as we stroked each other. Finally, I said, "You know, I feel as though I've just discovered I've been living with someone with a Ph.D. in experimental sexuality – someone that knows all the tricks and the best practices. What can I do to make you happier and more satisfied?"

Kim laughed, and then in a mischievous tone she said, "Well, you could return the favor I bestowed on you about an hour ago." As she spoke she shrugged the silky robe off her shoulders.

I said, "Oh, I will be all too glad to, but only if you tell me about one of the films I haven't seen – you know, in lurid detail." I grinned at her as I shrugged off my own robe.

Kim grinned at me and nestled into the bank of pillows on our bed as I pulled her legs apart. I wiggled my tongue at her as I kneeled before her. She began, "We did a film calledBeach House Orgy." I ran my tongue deep into Kim's slit; she moaned, "Oh, fuck!"

I pulled back slightly and said, "Don't let me distract you." I plunged my tongue back into her pussy, this time targeting the nubbin of her clitoris. She squirmed as I made contact and moaned again. I focused away from her clit lest I hear no story at all.

After a few gasps, Kim started again, "Beach House was Jake's idea. He wanted to put a real orgy on the market, not that there weren't already a few others out there. Anyway, he had a friend with a beach house up in Malibu. Jake cut a deal: his friend would get laid and get a part in the movie if we could use the place for a week or two over the summer to do the film. The place was gorgeous – right on the Pacific, the waves came up right under the big piers the house sat on. The master bedroom and living room all looked out over the water. It was private and almost no one walked the beach."

I ran my tongue up and down each of Kim's thighs, paying particular attention to the little muscular indentations her spread legs made near her pussy. Kim had her head back with her eyes closed. I imagined she was enjoying my ministrations and re-imagining the scenes at the Malibu house.

"Jake wanted lots of us involved. The film crew even participated in the movie in some scenes. Overall, we had six women and eight men in the movie – including the guy that owned the house and his girlfriend."

I started to lightly do the alphabet with my tongue on Kim's pussy. I figured the dots for the letter 'i' were directly on her clit. Kim writhed beneath me as she talked. I held the tight globes of her ass in my two hands.

"The movie started down on the beach. Darlene, Kathy – another girl Jake knew, and I were sunning the briefest bikinis ever. We did a scene where we took turns putting suntan lotion on each other. Of course, we ended topless, and everyone sucked and licked everyone else's tits as our fingers started to penetrate beneath the little G-strings we wore." Kim thrust her pussy up into my face, "Oh, Gar that feels so good. You're the best."

After a moment Kim went on, "In the next scene we'd gone upstairs onto the deck that overlooked the ocean. There were these huge chaises or loungers up there that could hold three people. We took turns eating each other out and bringing each other off, always accompanied by lots of moaning and groaning."

"In the next scene, our boyfriends or husbands or whatever they were supposed to be, came home and found us all naked and partially satisfied. Of course, we're all still horny and so we started to lay claim to our mates by stripping their clothing from them. We started giving hand jobs until I suggested that we switch partners for some variety and spice. The others all whispered back and forth and decided that was a really great idea. The guys changed partners, and we lined them up and started giving them blowjobs – wet, slobbery, blowjobs just like what I did to you a couple of hours ago. Of course, we did that for two days – creating all sorts of combinations: one on one, two on one, and three girls on one guy." Kim grinned at me in a kind of dreamy state.

I said with a grin, pussy juice coating my lower face, "And, an expert at blowjobs you are."

Kim smiled back at me and then continued, "Pretty soon, we're having our pussies eaten – not as well as you're doing now, but it was enjoyable as I recall. A guy named Ryan was doing me. Tommy G and Eddie were with the other women. After a lot of filming of the blowjobs, including our rotating and even giving triple blowjobs to each of the guys, the fucking started. The idea was that the camera would always have at least two couples and preferably more, in the scene as they went at it. We were supposed to vary our positions frequently, usually on some cue from one of the stage hands."

I continued to munch on Kim's pussy, pulling on her labia with my own lips. I used a finger to lightly stroke and push some areas to my lips, pinching and twisting as I probed around the area. Kim liked the attention.

Kim continued her saga, "Of course, as we fucked, we rotated partners. The filming was explicit about the changes since Jake thought that some people really got turned on knowing a girl had multiple partners in the same lovemaking session. About then the owner of the place and his girlfriend joined the fray. I forget the excuse, but they walked in on our party and then joined in – Kevin and Bea, as I recall. Then another couple comes in, two of the crew that had decided they were willing to get in front of the camera for a few scenes – Bud and Carol; and lastly Jake and the script girl – Tara. Soon, the whole living room is a sea of fucking couples."

"Were you turned on?" I asked as I came up for air.

"Oh, you betcha," Kim replied enthusiastically. "I liked fucking in mixed company. Everywhere you looked, someone was doing something erotic and sensual. People tried all sorts of positions and combinations. Lots of switching went on. We did the group scene for days, not because shooting it was so difficult, but because no one wanted to stop. Jake used lots of film, and I remember he said not a foot of it would ever go to waste."

"Did you get fucked by everybody?"

"Hell, yes," Kim said defiantly as she mussed my hair. "Everyone fucked everyone of the opposite sex, plus there was a lot of girl-girl stuff that went on. Jake didn't want guy-guy stuff in the film, although a couple of the guys were bisexual."

"Were you part of the girl-girl scene?"

Kim smiled and said, "Scenes. Yes, of course. Darlene and I were an event by then. We did the opening beach scene I mentioned, but we also had a sauna scene later that was really hot – a little pun on using the sauna." I smiled wanly at her. "I also did a scene with Bea, the pretty girlfriend of the owner. She was nice. This took her way outside her comfort zone, so I spent some time with her coaching her on how to enjoy shooting a lesbian sex scene. In the end, we both had several orgasms together on camera. We traded phone numbers because she wanted to get together again, just the two of us, but she never followed up."

"How'd the crew members do?" I asked as I took another breath.

"They were great. Jake coached them how to behave and put them at ease. I did too. Part of it was just sitting around nude. After they'd done it for a while, they lost some of their inhibitions. Plus, Darlene and I played fluffer for a while – it was sort of funny and took the edge off everyone's tensions.

"

"Fluffer?" I sputtered briefly from my working position between Kim's legs.

"Yea, a fluffer is the term we used to describe someone that fluffed up the guys' cocks; you know, got them hard and kept them that way. We'd be talking about some aspect of the movie or a house, or someone's car, or a home project, and we'd be there playing with their dick – masturbating them slowly, or giving them a playful blowjob – just enough so they'd get hard and stay that way."

"Did you have to fluff the girls?" I asked as I rose up again.

Kim snickered and said, "Not the same. The girls – myself included – usually wanted a slower and gentler penetration prior to the penetration we did on film, particularly if we were shooting an anal scene or a rough sex scene. We'd want to get lubed up and ready. So we'd do some preliminary screwing off camera before a scene started – maybe a minute's worth; we'd even get the K-Y jelly in there and out of sight. It'd get things flowing and greased up."

"Same guy doing all the women?" I asked.

"Rarely. Usually, it was whomever you were about to shoot the scene with, although from time to time a newly fluffed guy would go around and offer his services. We'd usually take him up on it too. I mean we all liked to fuck, why wouldn't we." She grinned at me as I looked up at her.

I started to thrust my fingers up into Kim, and she seemed to lose her concentration. She got quiet except for moans and little squeaks that synchronized with my thrusts into her and my assaults on her clitoris.

As I had three fingers twisting in her cunt and my tongue flitting across her clit, Kim moaned and pushed her mons up into my face and deeper onto my hand. "I'm cuming," she gasped. Seconds later, a long salient moan filled the room from deep inside her. She grabbed my head and squeezed me into her pussy so I couldn't move. I stopped my oral siege on her. Kim's legs closed around my head. I couldn't move. I could barely breathe.

As her climax slipped from her grasp, Kim's eyes opened and she looked at me with love and lust. "You surely know how to please a girl? Come here and kiss me."

I moved up next to her and we kissed passionately, our tongues dancing back and forth into each other's mouth. After a minute of this, Kim pulled away slightly; she asked slowly, mouthing each name almost as a separate sentence, "Can you taste me and Bea, Darlene, Carol, Tara, and Kathy. At various times when we didBeach House, you could have tasted all of them on my lips." I could feel my cock harden even further with her taunt. Kim launched herself into me again, thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth as her hand stroked my steely shaft. Finally, she commanded, "Gar, fuck me! I've been a bad, bad girl, and I need to be fucked."

I did just what she asked for.

Later, we cuddled our nude bodies together in our after glows, my arm around Kim's shoulder and my hand cupping her breast. She was running a finger through my moist pubic hair; making little curls of the hair soaked in her juices.

I asked, "So, what's your conclusion on fucking in a group versus fucking in private?"

Kim squirmed into me as though she wanted to crawl into my skin. She said quietly, "What's in front of the camera isn't very private. You really are aware of the camera, yet you try to ignore it. They didn't use little subtle camcorders as we use. Both Jake and Spark's camera guys used big professional cameras with all the bells and whistles. They usually rested on the cameraman's shoulders they were so heavy. So, no privacy."

"As for one on one versus group, they were just different. You concentrate on delivering pleasure to just one person versus being a team player. The group always had lot of eye candy all around you. Someone else was always doing something erotic that was a turn on. I liked watching. I'm a voyeur at heart – as well as an exhibitionist."

Kim thought for a moment, as I was silent. She added, "Of course, being private like this is the best and the most loving. I feel warmest and most loved in your arms." She leaned in and kissed my chest. I nuzzled into her hair.

After a while I said, "Such ashamed you didn't keep any of your movies – as souvenirs ... or magazines ... or anything."

Kim chuckled and said, "Why, you thinking of expanding our collection of porn? You didn't know it, but you've been a Sue Cexy fan all these years."

I thought really hard for a moment and said, "Yes, I have been." I kissed her on the nose. I said, "I want to see ... and appreciate everything you did – films, photos, magazines, ... everything. Further, you know I'll get off on them. Could we order the complete set?"

"Whatever you want, my horny husband. Just don't do something that's going to upset you or make you mad at me. I don't want you looking at some old DVD and then reacting to me as though it was something that just happened. If it turns you on, that's great. If it riles you in some way, that's not so good."

"Is there a master list of all you did somewhere?"

Kim laughed and said, "Of course, on the Internet. The Internet Adult Film Database or IAFD lists all my films. I think you can click on links there and order some of them somehow. Just remember that someday when we're gone the kids will discover our cache of porn, if they haven't already, so you ought to figure out how to safeguard against that possibility." She paused and added with a chuckle, "You know kids can never imagine their parents doing 'it.' I wonder what they'd think if they discovered their mom was a porn star and their Dad a porn pervert." She broke out laughing.

I said in a droll tone, "A man's got to have his perversions. Mine just happens to be porn – especially that made by my wife."

*

Two weeks later, I'd added three more DVDs to my growing collection of Sue Cexy adult films. I was aiming to get the complete collection but in no particular rush since I wanted to savor each one. I was disappointed, however, to discover that about half of Kim's videos seemed to be unavailable in either DVD or VHS format. They were out of print. I'd posted a 'Wanted-to-Buy' ad on Craigslist, but so far no one had responded with any offer to sell some of Sue Cexy's rare titles.

Also two weeks later, when I got home from a five-day trip to Milan and London, I had another large manila envelope waiting for me. This one had a VHS tape in it. The movie was one of the titles that were 'unattainable' in the Sue Cexy films I'd wanted, thus, I felt unusually lucky. Attached to the sleazy looking box housing the tape was a typed Post-It note: 'More to Cum.' The name of this film was 'Freshman Co-Eds.' From the title I could guess the rather thin plot of the movie.

I also was starting to wonder about who was sending me hints, magazines, and now movies about my wife. I figured they'd expose themselves sometime, and then I'd know their motive for remaining so hidden and secretive. Based on the double entendre in the little Post-It note, I could expect more packages in the mail. I resolved to not buy further videos until I saw what unfolded.

There was no reason to hide the film since Kim and I had talked about her early career in the adult entertainment industry. I took the tape upstairs and left it on the bedside table so that Kim and I could watch the film later. Since my discovery about Kim's past, our sex life had become a high priority in my life – in our lives. Before that, our sex life had been slowly eroding, a fact I rued in hindsight. Even with our new empty nest, when the kids went to college, our interludes together were too infrequent. Now, however, and much to my pleasant surprise, my libido had returned to a level near that when Kim and I wed.

When Kim arrived home from work, I told her about the tape that had arrived. She got a mischievous look on her face. She said, "I remember doing that one. You'll love it. Let's plan an early evening, and I promise to give you a running commentary on what it was like to make the film." She kissed me, and that included running her tongue around my neck and up to one ear – one of my erogenous zones. I could feel my penis throb in my shorts.

I was eager to get us through dinner, so I was especially helpful in preparation and clean up. Thus, by eight o'clock, I pulled Kim upstairs to our bedroom. I'd already showered. When Kim suggested she freshen, I urged her not to; I wanted to benefit from the fullness of her feminine scent and fluids.

I slowly stripped her, often using my mouth and teeth to tease pieces of her clothing from her body. When she was nude, I gently pushed her onto the bed. With one hand, I used the remote to start the video. As with many films, this one started with trailers for a couple of other Sue Cexy films.

We positioned ourselves where we could both watch the television screen, even as I buried my tongue in Kim's nether region. As I licked and tongued between Kim's legs, I made note that the two films in the previews were going to be worthy additions to our library. We both snickered about how the previews emphasized elaborate plots. We knew the plots were thin, and the motive for all the films was pornography plain and simple.

The 'plot' ofFreshman Co-Eds involved two new college students who became roommates. They both confessed their virginity to each other, but admitted they'd 'played around' a lot. They decided to broaden their horizons and lose their virginity. For some reason, these two gorgeous women – Kim and Darlene – seemed unable to convince the hunky males they met that they were worthy of being fucked. Of course that situation ended about fifteen minutes into the film. After that, the film was a fuck-fest and cum-fest of bodies, culminating in a 'sedate' gangbang at a fraternity party the two girls attended.

As Sue and Dee, in the film, gave blowjobs to two guys they were trying to seduce in the early part of the film, Kim reversed positions with me, and inhaled my cock into her mouth. She kept one eye on the film, and tried to duplicate the magnificent blowjob her character Sue was giving to a guy named Reed in the film. Darlene was right next to her with another guy named Mike. The two put on a pretty good show, both gradually losing their clothing as the film sequence unfolded.

As the blowjobs ended, the girls were left unfulfilled sexually when the guys left the girls' 'dorm room,' Kim dragged her erect breasts up my body very slowly, allowing me to capture each one in my mouth and suck on her nipples.

"Time to fuck me," Kim told me with a smile.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers
12