Discovery River Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
woodman92
woodman92
77 Followers

"Glad you decided to join us Au-natural," Ford said with an approving smile while still staring at my dick.

"So am I," I nodded and took a rather deliberate look at both of theirs. I figured if they could do it then so could I. Yet, it didn't seem like they chubbed quite as much as I did.

I noticed Adam's eyes go wide as he stared at me. Mine did the same thing when I saw Ford start to slightly stroke himself, and my heart began to race, sending even more blood down to my thickening cock.

"You've got—"

"Who needs clothes on a day like this?" Nick shouted as he nearly burst from his tent, as naked as the rest of us and cutting Ford off.

"No kidding," I said, sitting down almost completely hard and feeling relieved but also a tad frustrated at not being sure what Ford was going to say next or where things might have gone from there.

Nick joined us, and Adam handed us each a steaming cup of coffee. Ford pulled up a large brown bottle and gave it to me. "Here, this will get your day started right."

It was Irish cream, and I poured a little into mine before handing it back to him. "Thanks, man."

"No problem. Pass it around."

We took our time and enjoyed our slightly spiked, morning beverage while discussing whether or not it was going to be another day of skinny canoeing. It was certainly hot enough—not to mention, a lot more fun. We all agreed that it was the thing to do, and I began to look very forward to another day of being surrounded by hot, naked men.

We finished our coffee and got up to start getting our stuff together when we all suddenly heard voices coming from the river. You can imagine the look of disappointment on everyone's face when we realized that there were other people on the river that day. We were high up and far enough from the water for anyone to see us but it ended our plans right there. We were going to have to put on shorts, at least. "So much for a day full of swinging dicks," said Ford.

Everyone went into their tents to put on some clothes. None of us could help but giggle when we saw Adam come out and give us a little fashion show. He was wearing one of the smallest G-strings I had ever seen on a man—or a woman.

"What? It's technically a swimsuit," he scoffed, and we all laughed harder.

He then turned around with his legs slightly spread and bent over, exposing his ass with only a small thread not even remotely covering his butt-hole. "You like it, don't you, baby?"

"I'm certainly do!" Ford replied after going up to him and spanking a bare cheek. Can't say I didn't like it as well—the guy had a fantastic backside.

Ford was wearing a very short pair of nylon trunks that were no bigger than boxer briefs, and I couldn't believe the size of the bulge in them. Nick had on essentially the same thing, and they both looked so good that I couldn't decide if it wasn't actually sexier than them being completely naked or not.

I was wearing a very typical swimsuit that went down to my knees—I felt pretty overdressed.

We got everything together and stowed back into the canoes and before long were again heading downstream. Other than the entire, the only difference was that Nick and I had switched places with me in the front and him in the back.

"It gets a lot crazier from here on," he said when he suggested the switch, "but I know it pretty well."

"Makes no difference to me," I relented thinking that not having to steer would give me more time for taking pictures. I also thought right there that I would definitely be turning the tables on him that day with some very hard-core teasing.

And man, did I ever! I pulled my shorts down past my ass and constantly kept bending over, giving him a good look at my butt-hole while pretending to pick things up, or "checking" the water temperature by leaning over the front of the canoe and putting my hand in the river. I always made it more than obvious. Nick mostly either laughed our groaned, telling me how cute me and my butt were.

I had to pee at one point so I stood up and pissed off the side of the boat. When I had finished I decided to take things up a notch: I turned somewhat sideways and began to stroke my semi-erect cock (I had been at half mast pretty much all day), making sure he could see me do it. That definitely got a bigger reaction.

"Hey! I'm trying to steer back here!" he yelled jokingly. "It's hard enough without you waving your stuff in my face and giving me a hard-on."

That last part really caught my attention, and I decided to torture him even more by turning forward again and pulling my bare cheeks apart, giving him an explicit view of my asshole. "A hard-on, you say? I like the sound of that!" I then lubed up a finger, rubbed it around my rim, and then stuck it in. "I know just where you could put it."

The canoe suddenly began to rock back and forth, and Nick had to scold me. "Sit down you dirty boy!"

I immediately pulled my trunks up and sat back down to balance the thing. We both then broke out in a good laugh.

"Sorry," I apologized, turning back to face him. "I promise not to stick my stuff in your face again."

"Oh, yes you will!" Nick said. "And if we are where I think we are—and we get lucky—it'll be in just a few minutes."

I looked at him quizzically and turned back around. I wasn't sure what he was planning but I was beyond horny and willing to try whatever he had in mind.

A few minutes later we came around a sharp corner, and the river went perfectly straight for a long ways before coming to another turn. Adam and Ford were far out in front of us and were already close to it.

"Okay, here's what you gotta do," Nick said as if he had been planning whatever it was all day. "Turn around and then carefully crawl back here to me."

"You got it!" I said, and if my penis could have yelled "Yay!" it would have.

Nick used his paddle to bring us to a near standstill in the already very slow flowing water, and I slithered my way back to him as carefully as I could. He propped it up in the small space behind his seat, and I eagerly helped him take off his shorts.

The first thing that hit me was his sent. It wafted into my nose, and I began to drool. I was quickly falling in love with the smell of a man on this trip, and the aroma of his cock and balls after basting under a hot sun all day was stronger than anything I had yet to experience. I absolutely loved it, and it was one of the biggest turn-ons in my life.

I pushed my head down, managing to get his stiffening meat into my mouth, and began sucking. The taste was even better than the smell, and the feeling of him becoming completely hard in my mouth made me even hotter. That feeling is still one of my favorite things in the world today.

Given the position I was in, it wasn't all that easy to really give him a proper blow job, although. It was kinda tough to reach the entirety of his cock with my mouth, and as much as I wanted to feel it in my hand and stroke it, I couldn't. I had to use both of them to hold myself in place with only a little more than two thirds of my body being supported by our tents and sleeping bags stuck in the middle of the canoe.

Nick made up for it by thrusting upwards and holding the base of his shaft to keep it pointed in the right direction.

"You like that cock?" he purred at one point, pulling it out of my mouth and rubbing it across my lips like someone applying lipstick.

"Fuck yes, I do!" I answered before flicking the tip of it with my tongue and kissing it.

Nick reached forward around me, pulling his tool out of my range, and I whimpered a little. He grabbed his backpack, unzipped it, and pulled out his bottle of lube. He then sat back down, showing it to me. "Just needed this."

I went back to sucking him as best I could, more than eager to see what he had planned to do with it.

"Remember what I said about you sticking your stuff in my face?" he asked in between sighs of pleasure.

"Mmm Hmm," I mumbled with his head in my mouth.

"Well, then turn around. We don't have that much time."

I think my exact words were: "Fuck, yeah!"

I wrangled myself around so the canoe's crossbar was against my stomach. Nick got my swimsuit off and spread my legs so they were hanging out of the boat with my toes dipping into the water on each side.

"Mmm....that looks so tasty," Nick groaned before I felt his hot, wet tongue streaking across my open crevice.

"Oh, my God," I panted as he started to rim me.

He did it so sensuously. Like he was making love to my asshole with his mouth. Each slow, soft lash of his tongue sent shivers up my spine, sending me into a world of ecstasy as I visualized what it looked like in my mind. I couldn't help but undulate my hips and moan in pleasure with every flick of his tongue.

He then suddenly stopped, and it nearly broke my heart. "Damn, I think I could do that all day...but we are starting to run out of time, and I remember you saying something about someplace being right where I could put something."

I definitely would have let him do it all day but when I looked up and saw that we were getting close to the halfway point of the straightaway I realized he was right. I also remembered that bottle of lube he had grabbed. "I certainly did!"

I was a galaxy of anticipation. I was going to finally feel that beautiful cock inside of me. I felt him squirt a good amount of lubricant on to my hole and then begin working it in with his fingers.

"Euh!" I grunted as he opened up my ass.

"You ready?"

I nodded my head, unable to speak with an unknown amount of fingers in my backdoor.

I felt the tip of his head begin to slowly push against it and then in.

"Fuuuck," I growled quietly as it edged past my sphincter and went deeper and deeper.

My whole body lit on fire as I took every inch of his dick. Nick didn't waste any time, laying on top of me, putting his chest on my back, and fucking me with fast, short thrusts. There wasn't much I could do but just lie there and take it, loving every instant.

Feeling him inside of me was like a dream come true—and in a way, it was. Although, after all those times dildoing myself and pretending it was him, having his thick, hot, real prick driving into my ass was far better than I had ever imagined. A tsunami of pleasure crashed through me with each thrust, and it was so intense that after only a few moments I swear I began to almost hallucinate. I bit on my bottom lip so hard I'm surprised it didn't bleed, and with my eyes closed, all I could see in my mind was his fat cock pounding into my burning hole. It became my whole world.

I was beginning to get a cramp in my legs from how I was situated and told Nick we needed to change positions. With a little help I managed to get onto my back. Nick lifted my legs up and then quickly shoved his cock back in me and started to really hammer away at me.

"I'm gonna cum!" Nick howled after only a few minutes.

"Do it!" I cried out with a stutter.

Nick began to fuck me wildly and then unloaded inside of me. I felt shot after shot of hot jizzum fill me up as he plowed harder and faster, causing a smacking sound with each slap of his thighs against mine. I felt a surge of pure electricity begin to course through my body. When it reached every extremity I thought I might explode and when Nick grabbed my shaft and yanked on it hard while he was cumming, I did. Cum blasted out of me like it was the Fourth of July and covered my chest and belly. The orgasm seemed to last and hour and when we had both finally finished climaxing I looked down to see Nick slowly stroking me and my white goo still seeping out and covering his hand.

Nick licked it all off of his fingers and after pulling out of me, bent down and did the same to my belly.

"This is the first time I've gotten to taste your cum..." he remarked in between licks, "it's really yummy."

I tried to thank him but my chest was heaving so hard yet that I couldn't get any sound out.

Nick sat down in his seat, put his shorts back on, and looked up. "Oh, shit!"

"What?"

He pointed forward. "That."

I turned onto my side and saw that not only had we reached the end of the straightaway of the river, coming up to the next sharp bend, but were also seconds away from running into a large tree branch that was hanging out over the water.

At first, I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I even laughed to myself, thinking that we had some pretty remarkable timing. When the nose of our canoe bounced in to it and I saw just how fast the current was moving around the corner I realized that it wasn't all that funny.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"First, you need to slowly move back to the front." Nick said in a halfhearted, almost jokingly kind of way, but I could tell he was a little concerned.

I wish I could now tell you that we did everything perfectly, and that we came out of that small ordeal unscathed. Except we didn't—we did it all wrong.

woodman92
woodman92
77 Followers
12