Discovery River Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
woodman92
woodman92
77 Followers

My first impulse was to kiss every inch of it in sheer gratitude. I planted my wet lips on it all the way from the base on one side of it until I reached the top and then went down the other side in the opposite direction. The desire to feel it inside my mouth became uncontrollable, so I went with that next.

I had to open my mouth almost as far as it would go just to fit it inside and was enraptured when I felt his head against my tongue. I probably only got about one third of Ford's shaft down when I started to gag again. It didn't matter, though—every inch of it was delicious perfection, and I sucked, licked, and kissed it in every way possible. I eventually pulled up for some air and saw Adam jerking himself off and decided I had better make things fair—not that sucking his gorgeous prick was some kind of consolation prize.

After a few moments of blowing Adam I went back to Ford and then began to switch from one to the other. They both groaned as I went back and forth from dick to dick and commented on how good of a cocksucker I was. I swelled a little with pride from hearing that and went at it with even more zeal—maybe I was a natural, but I chalk it up more to simple enthusiasm.

As I continued to suck them I felt my ass cheeks being pulled apart and something hot and wet slide against my butt-hole. Nick had apparently had enough of watching and was ready for some participating. He spread them open even further and then drove his tongue in deep.

"Hell, yeah..." I mumbled in between hard picks as he rimmed me.

"He does have a cute butt," Adam said and got up onto his knees.

He moved toward me, and I felt his hands hold my cheeks open as Nick continued to lick me. I just concentrated my efforts on sucking Ford's huge cock as I felt Adam's tongue join Nick's, lashing my hole. Adam's ass was bent over, right in Ford's face, so he leaned forward and began to eat it as I kept blowing him. I felt an incredible energy pass through all of us, a sense of harmony and closeness as we each pleasured one other.

We were so connected that without a word spoken we all turned onto our sides at the same time, forming a circle together, seemingly as one mind. With our faces in one anothers crotches, Ford rimmed Adam, Adam rimmed Nick, and Nick rimmed me. I sucked on Ford's balls and licked his taint. Some men don't like having their assholes played with, and I was hesitant to dive in to his. But the sight of his beautiful hole was incredible, and (having my nose basically buried in it) the smell of it was as well. I decided to hell with it and stuck my tongue out for a quick taste—he didn't seem to mind.

We stayed in our daisy-chain for a bit, licking one anothers crevices vigorously, and my senses became inundated with the sound, smell, and sensation of our mutual oral sex. I then felt something harder than a tongue begin to penetrate my ass. It was Nick's fingers.

"You guys have any lube?" he asked as his fingers opened me up.

"We sure do," replied Ford and he pulled himself away from my face.

I stayed on my side as Nick and Adam both got on to their knees, and Nick continued to gingerly finger-fuck me while Adam started to stroke my rigid tool. My heart started racing in anticipation, knowing what was going to come next.

Nick bent down and whispered: "You ready to get fucked again?"

All I could do was nod excitedly.

Ford handed him the bottle and Nick quickly plastered my hole with lube. I lifted my right leg towards my chest and soon felt his head pushing against it.

"Oh, my God!" I sighed loudly as he pushed his cock deep inside of me.

I was a little sore from the butt fucking I had received earlier but I quickly got over it as Nick started to drive himself into me with quick hard thrusts. I was couldn't believe how good it felt to have a dick in my ass again.

"I'm ready for some of that, myself," I heard Adam say and looked up to see him leaning on his forearms with his backside in the air, waiting to be entered. I then watched as Ford lubed him up and gently push his large rod into Adams asshole.

I moaned in pleasure as Nick pounded into me while I watched Ford do the same to Adam. It was the raunchiest yet most exquisite thing I had ever experienced. When I look back on it now I know it was at that moment that I realized that as much as I enjoyed (and still do) the very occasional pussy, having a hard cock in my backdoor is the most sexually gratifying thing in the world. It wasn't the naughtiness or thrill of having group sex, but as Nick fucked my ass while I watched Ford fuck Adam's, it was simply the idea that for me, having sex with other men is the be all and end all kind of sex, the kind I was supposed to be having, and for lack of a better term, the kind that made me feel the most "natural"—like I had been walking uphill my entire life and was now finally going down.

Anyway, back to the action.

I told Nick that we should change positions and got alongside of Adam to take it in the doggy style position. We turned her heads and kissed as we got jack hammered and had trouble keeping our lips together as we groaned with each shot of hard cock up our asses. They both fucked us fiercely as our tongues lashed together until Ford eventually suggested to Nick that they should switch. Adam and I broke off of our kisses and waited. Nick agreed and the two of them traded places. I had never considered that at some point I would be taking Ford's huge penis inside of me. I had certainly thought about it, but I never believed it would ever actually happen.

Ford absolutely doused me with lubricant, and I knew I was in for one hell of a hole stretching. I grit my teeth and got ready as I felt his head slide across my rim. I tried to tell myself that it wouldn't be any different than taking the large dildo I had at home but everyone that's ever had a big cock up their ass will tell you it's just not the same.

"Oh, fuuuuuuck!" I howled as he pushed himself inside of me, and I mistakenly pulled away, clenching my asshole, instead of just relaxing and letting him penetrate me.

"Just breath and push out," Ford consoled me and slipped his head back in.

Inch by inch he pushed his large cock inside of me. The intensity of both pleasure and pain was so incredible that I wasn't sure if I should feel happy or sad for Adam. When I had finally relaxed and accepted his size, he began to pound into me, and I knew that I should definitely be happy for him. What I didn't know at the time was that not only would this be just the first really big dick I would take in my adventures of a horse-cock-loving man, it wasn't even the biggest.

At the same time, then and there, I felt like I was going to split down the middle. His tool felt so big. It didn't seem possible that it could fit in my little butt-hole. But just like earlier with Nick, each thrust brought me to another world. And again, my universe became his huge penis filling my asshole.

Ford started to thrust into me forcefully and I swear my whole life flashed before my eyes. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" I bellowed every time he drove the length of his entire shaft into me before pulling it out almost completely and doing it again.

"Euh! Euh!" I panted when he finally relented and slowed his pace.

I looked over and saw that Nick and Adam had switched positions with Adam on top, riding him cowboy. His prick was standing at full attention, and I thought it was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen.

Ford grabbed me by the waste and pulled me up and back so we were fucking in the reverse lotus position. I bounced up and down on his cock while he held me upright with one hand and pinched my nipples with the other. It was something I had no idea could feel so good. I was so enthralled I barely even noticed when Adam reached over and began stroking me. It was a different story when he then bent down and took my throbbing meat into his mouth.

"Holy fuck..." I whispered, almost unable to speak as he wrapped his lips around my head while I rocked back and forth on his man's steely unit.

I began to vigorously hop up and down, taking the entirety of Ford's shaft in long strokes while shoving my cock into Adams open mouth simultaneously. The sensation of fucking a dick like that while getting blown is something I can't even describe. It was almost too much. Luckily, Adam pulled away. "You got a really sexy dick...ever top?"

I stopped and gasped for air. "Yeah, once in a while."

"He fucked the hell out of me yesterday," Nick commented under his breath as Adam rocked back and forth on him.

"Oh, so you bottomed yesterday? No wonder you were making so much noise," Ford said, and we all stopped fucking and laughed. It seemed a bit surreal to me that we all shared a joke while Adam and I both had cocks up our asses, but if you can't have some levity when you're having sex then something is wrong.

"You want to fuck me?" Adam asked, bringing things back to a more serious note. "I've been thinking about that thing of yours since I first saw it"—I guess I certainly wasn't the only one checking "things" out.

Adam had one of the nicest asses I had ever seen and I was more than ready to do some penetrating. "Hell, yes I do!"

I'd dismounted Ford as Adam lay on his back, pulling his legs nearly to his ears. "Then here you go, handsome."

I looked at that beautiful butt open before me, got into position on my knees, and then slapped it with my cock. I then slowly slid my head across his asshole and drooled spit down onto it to get it wet.

"Put it in," growled Adam, and I plugged my head into his already well fucked hole—it was still amazingly tight.

Nick and Ford moved over to Adam's face and began to slather their dick's across his open mouth while I fucked him. It looked so inviting and I bent down to participate in the cock loving. Adam and I shared them as we both licked and kissed their pricks, and it was one of the most connected group sex experiences I have ever had.

It turned me on so much that I couldn't take anymore. I lifted myself up, grabbed Adam's legs, and started to fuck him hard, pushing myself all the way to the base and out to the tip, over and over.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" I wailed.

"Do it in my mouth," Adam begged before I blew my load. "I wanna taste it!"

I pulled out, crawled over him, and barely made it to his open mouth before I started spewing my thick juices all over it and his face. I completely covered his mouth and lips with my spunk, and he sucked my head, pulling out every morsel until I had finished climaxing. He then licked my prick up and down causing me to convulse and spill more into his mouth. I had no idea I had that much cum in me.

"Now it's Nick's turn," he said with a smack of his cream covered lips.

I turned around, moved backward, all but smothering Adam with my crotch, and pulled his legs up into the air. Nick then quickly moved into position and entered him.

It was incredible to watch a man get fucked in his ass that close up and in reality. It was like nothing that any porno movie could ever prepare you for. It wasn't long though before Nick couldn't take anymore, either. He cried out that he was going to cum and then pulled out, spraying Adam's cock, balls, and ass-crack with semen. He jerked and jerked himself, shooting numerous streams of cum, utterly caking Adam with his goo, and shook off the last drops when he had finally finished. His white load looked so tasty that I had to bend down and lick it all off. I cleaned off all of Adams genitals with my tongue and mouth and lapped up all of Nick's sweet nectar, savoring every bit of it.

Nick backed away and Ford replaced him, pushing his cock into Adam's ass. Seeing Adams hole stretch open to take it was like magic to me and my eyes boggled at the sight of it. Within a few minutes of being fucked, pre-cum began to pour out of Adam. He then bemoaned loudly, and I was astounded when the clear fluid changed into a river of white goo. It was my first experience with a hands free orgasm—hands free until I got involved, at least.

I immediately bent down and put his meat into my mouth. The tantalizing elixir kept flowing out of him as I sucked down every drop of it.

"Euh! Oh, fuck!" Adam then whimpered and gushed streams of hot jizz into it.

I sucked and sucked him, getting everything I could. His was much different tasting than Nick's and I was amazed at just how much I loved the flavor of a man's ejaculate. It was quickly becoming my favorite thing in the world, and I was now on my path of becoming a total cum-whore.

Just like Nick, it wasn't long before Ford began to grunt and I knew he was going to climax. Unlike Nick, he barely made a sound other than a long, low growl while leaving his cock inside of Adam as he spewed into it. I watched intently as his shaft pulsed with each shot of cum, pumped into Adam's hole.

Ford pulled out his cock and it was literally dripping wet. It was a site like I had never seen, and I leaned forward and took it into my mouth, licking all the delicious fluid off of it. I then let go of Adam's legs, bent down, and buried my face into his ass.

A white, delicious cascade flowed out of him, and I lapped up and sucked every drop that came out, swallowing every bit of it, and reveling in the sweet taste of Ford's load. I lifted my head when there was nothing left to get and saw Ford and Nick looking at me a bit wide-eyed.

"What?" I asked with a completely glazed face.

"Sure you got it all?" Ford joked.

I stuck a finger in Adams ass, pulled it out, and sucked it clean.

"Pretty sure," I said and we all laughed.

I sat up as Adam got out from under me with my face glistening from everyone's juices.

"That was incredible!" Adam said, gave me a kiss, and licked the sticky jizz from my lips.

Nick and Ford each gave me a kiss as well. "I'm glad Nick brought you with," said Ford.

"I am, too!" I replied, kissing them back.

We were all completely spent after that so Adam grabbed their other sleeping bag, spread it out over the other one, and we got under it together to lie down and sleep. There wasn't that much room so we ended up with Ford spooning Adam, Adam spooning Nick, and Nick spooning me.

"This was the best canoe trip ever," Ford proclaimed, and we all completely agreed.

We lied there together, giggling and joking around for a bit, and I have to say that it felt amazing to have another man's arms around me as well as his warm cock against my ass. I closed my eyes with the biggest smile of my life, feeling the most at peace I had felt in as long as I could remember, and enjoying the lingering smell and taste of my new friends' spunk. It became utterly clear to me who I am: a cock worshiping, cum loving, man-slut, and I was proud of it.

I woke up the next morning all alone. I had no idea what time it was or how long the others had been up. I heard a good deal of snickering and hushed laughter outside and wondered if I was missing something. I decided that I didn't really care and instead stayed there, thinking about all the experiences I had had over the last couple of days. I wanted to let them really sink in so I wouldn't forget anything—I was still smiling.

I fell back into a sort of half sleep and was then awoken again by a low grunting sound. I pulled the sleeping bag over my head, hoping to go back to my blissful state but was pulled away from it eventually by Nick poking his head into the tent. "Time to get up, buddy!"

"I suppose," I groaned and got up to come out.

"Here, these are dry now," Nick said, handing me my swim trunks.

Adam went into their tent and came out with a dry T-shirt and handed it to me. "You can wear this."

I thanked him and put that on next. The temperature had dropped considerably compared to the previous two days and it did feel good to put something on.

We loaded everything up, and the rest of the trip was extremely fun, even involving some small rapids that kept us at full attention. When we got to the landing to be picked up, the old surly bastard was already waiting for us and appeared to be genuinely angry that we hadn't messed up his canoes in any way. With everything taken care of and paid for, it wasn't long before we were on our way home.

We got back to Nick's place and had everything loaded and ready to go. I went to Adam and Ford and hugged them closely before they left. I wanted to express how much they and this trip had affected me, but I didn't know how to say it. They hugged me back and kissed me, and I think that they may have understood at least some of it. They got in their vehicle and pulled away, leaving me and Nick alone.

I turned to Nick. "Dude, thanks so much for inviting me this weekend!"

"Oh, believe me, it was my pleasure." There was no question that Nick knew.

We hugged and kissed, and I got in my car, driving off, feeling all together exhilarated, exhausted, and at total peace with myself. It seemed pretty surreal when I thought about everything I had done over the last few days and could not have been happier.

I got home and ate a little food. I was so excited about the trip that I couldn't wait to see all the pictures I had took. I plugged my camera into my computer, downloaded them, and started going through each one.

I had some very nice shots of the river and the woods, and they were beautiful, but I was the most happy when I got to the ones I took on that beach—the ones I wanted to see the most.

I slowly went through the shots I took of those three gorgeous men, their dicks, and their spread butt-cheeks and exposed holes. I examined them intently while going back and forth between them, my penis began to rise, and there was no way I could keep my hands off of myself.

I wanted to jump into the pictures and like and suck everything, but I then noticed there were several more after that—I had thought those were the last ones I had taken.

Apparently, the slight ruckus I heard while I was still in the tent that morning was the three of them playing with my camera. You can't hardly imagine my surprise when I opened them and saw close-up pics of three different, completely erect pricks. There were even some of not only spread assholes but a few where they had fingers inside of them.

I jerked myself off harder while looking at those, and when I got to the end and saw shots of Nick and Adam sucking Ford's big dick, I pulled my shorts down and really started working my tool. The smell of my musky balls hit me like a truck and all I could think about was their hot, stiff cocks going in my mouth and ass. It ended with a couple incredible images of Nick and Adam's faces covered with white spunk, and I blew my load all over myself. I sat back as the added scent of fresh cum wafted into my nose and thought that I had just had the best weekend of my life and these were the greatest guys ever.

I met Nick for lunch on our next day at work.

"So, you have fun this weekend?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah. You have no idea."

"Good. Did you see those pictures we took for you?"

"Yes I did! They were really awesome!"

"Glad you like them."

"I certainly do, I've already put them to good use," I said with a smirk.

Nick laughed. "Then I take it everything is cool with you?"

"Absolutely, that was an incredible experience—I can't thank you enough."

"No need to thank me, I'm glad to hear it. But I would prefer if we just kept it between ourselves around here. I'm pretty open everywhere else but you never know how people are going to react in a work environment."

"Don't worry about that, I feel the same way."

"Cool."

"I hope you're still interested in that whole 'fuck-buddies' thing, though," I whispered as quietly as I could.

"For sure," Nick replied with a nod.

I did a little dance inside, knowing that I was going to get a few more rounds with that sweet cock of his but kept it cool. "Cool."

woodman92
woodman92
77 Followers