Discussion with a Wife of a Cuck Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wantyou
wantyou
93 Followers

Alice replied: Yes, it was shocking at first, but to be on my knees in front of him and holding his cock while he sprayed my face and tits was a turn on. It made me feel very submissive and nasty, and the warm piss felt good on my skin

I wrote: I truly understand about white women and their feelings when they fuck black men and do things for the black man (bull) that they wouldn't do for the husband, and you won't do for Matthew.

Alice replied: I am starting to as well!

I asked: Has Tryrome told you all about cuckolding and bulls and this way of life you are experiencing?

Alice replied: Not really, no.

I asked: Has he done it before with other women?

Alice replied: She didn't reply.

I asked: Do you now take and suck Matthew's cock and drink it too or is it only Tryrome who gets that special treatment? If so doesn't Matthew get upset? Does he know?

Alice replied: Yes, I do swallow Matthew's cum now as well, I figure I can do it for him to, I am enjoy it now.

I asked: Do you let Matthew fuck your ass? Why not? You say Matthew knows that Tryrome took your ass, is that right? Wasn't he upset that you didn't give that to him I mean after all he is your husband?

Alice replied: No, my ass is reserved for my man, and Matthew was not happy about it at first, but now he is over it I guess

I wrote: It really sound like old Tryrome has you where he wants you and you'll do pretty much anything for him. Is that right? Is it because of his bigger black cock and how he treats you and fucks you?

Alice replied: That is exactly right, I would do pretty much anything for Tryrome and it is for all the reasons you mentioned!

I asked: Has he ever talked to you about having a Double Penetration (DP) with another guy, or maybe a gang bang? What did you say? Does Matthew know?

Alice replied: We have talked about it, and I do fantasize about having 2 cocks. Sometimes Tryrome will put his finger up my ass when he is fucking my pussy or play with my pussy when he is doing my ass and I think it would feel incredible to have 2 cocks in me at the same time!

I wrote: I have to ask you this Alice and I want you to think about it and tell me the truth OK? What we talk about here will NOT go back to Matthew. He won't know how you truly feel I promise you. I will hold everything here in the strictest confidence and if you don't want it in the story I won't put it in.

Question: But I have to ask you, since you have been with Tryrome since August you have to have developed feelings for him. What are they? What are your deepest truest feelings for your black lover?

Alice replied: It is hard to answer that, I definitely have strong feelings for him, but not sure if you can call it love, maybe lust! I know that I love the sex and will do just about anything he wants sexually.

I asked: I know this is a very hard question but if push comes to shove and you had to decide which man you wanted would you leave Matthew after 13 years and two kids to stay with Tryrome. or would you stop seeing Tryrome and stay with Matthew? I mean if you had to choose right now Alice who would you pick? And Why?

Alice replied: I can't answer that, I love my family, but I also love being with Tryrome!!!

I asked: And I think from what you said you would like Matthew to become a real true cuckold and that you would also like to see him become more of a wimp and sissy for you. Does he like to be humiliated and belittle while Tryrome is with you?

Alice replied: Yes, I think he gets off on it.

I asked: Do you both do that to him or just you? Doesn't he get upset?

Alice replied: I don't understand this question?

I asked: Does Matthew wait on you now while you are with your lover or help you dress for your lover?

Alice replied: He waits sometimes unless I get back late. He doesn't help me dress, I do that myself. (Again Alice didn't understand the question.)

I asked: While it's really great for the black guy getting all that sex, it's also the saddest thing about black men fucking white women. I mean they really can turn the wife into someone who has a entirely new outlook about their husbands and their own sexual needs. Don't you think so?

Alice replied: No, I don't think it's sad, I love the new me!! (Again she didn't understand what I was trying to ask).

I asked: Does Tryrome talk with you about this sort of thing when you are alone with him? Does he try to tell you that Matthew wants to be a real cuckold and move deeper into this way of life? What does he say? Do you think Tryrome is right?

Alice replied: He doesn't mention Matthew being a cuckold, but he does say that he is a real man, that he knows how to treat me, and I have to agree with him!

I asked: So that I understand exactly what you are saying about your feelings and loving the fact that you can be nasty and slutty and even act like Tryrome personal white whore let me ask you something else. My woman's husband is just that...a punk sissy. Oh he doesn't wear a dress or anything like that! But I think he would suck my cock. In fact I'm sure if his wife told him she wanted it he would do that for her. But so far she doesn't want him that degraded. She does control him and runs his life. But I can see it coming, she turns into different person when I'm with her and he's there too. When we are having sex in front of him she makes him feel really bad. Sometimes there is just too much love from one partner and he/she would do anything to make the other one happy. Is that how you two are?

Alice replied: Yes, I think we are the same!! How long have you been with your white woman? Tell me about her!

I wrote: The power a black bull can have over a woman is tremendous. The husband in my case is a professional photograph and he's snaps photos of me fucking and cumming in all her openings. He loves to see my cum dripping out of his wife's body? That's really strange, but it makes him hot as hell. He takes photos, very professional ones, and then jerks off while I finish fucking his wife. Then when I start to cum he jumps up so he can get into position and capture it dripping out of her. Does Tryrome cum much? Do you take photos of him fucking you?

Alice wrote: Yes, Tryrome cums alot, but we don't have any pictures of us

I wrote: I have a few photos of my lover and me. Her husband wanted me to have them so I can see his wife full of my cum when I'm not there with her. That's wild huh?

Alice replied: Yes, very!!

I wrote: I have a couple more questions if you would be so nice as to answer them. Does Matthew jerk off all the time while he watches you getting fucked by Tryrome?

Alice answered: Yes he does

I asked: What do you think of that?

Any answered: I think its hot, and at the same time kinda pathetic, LOL

I asked: Do you give him sloppy seconds when Tryrome leaves?

Alice answered: I used to, but not anymore.

I asked: If so does he please you? Is he able to please you or is he to small after Tryrome is finished for you to cum again from his cock?

Alice answered: Matthew is too small, he can't please me like Tryrome can!

I asked: When I finish with my woman she is too tired to fuck her husband and to sore between her legs. So he has to wait for two days until her pussy stops hurting. Is that how it is with you?

Alice replied: Sometimes, yes, I can be very sore.

I asked: The nights you go to Tryrome place tell me what you do? I mean tell me in detail. And tell me what you talk about?

Alice answered: Depends, but if I spend the night we spend alot of time fucking. We might stay in, get some food, and watch a movie or some sports. I love spending time with him, being naked with him, is such a turn on! We also might hang out and smoke some weed. We might go out to a club or bar or something, and we just talk about us or just life in general.

I asked: When you spent the night isn't Matthew upset?

Alice replied: He can be sometimes

I asked: Does Tryrome take you out sometimes or just fucks you? What type of relationship do you have with him?

Alice replied: We have a good relationship, and yes he takes me out.

I asked: If he takes you out does he take you to black bars or places where there are a majority of black men and shows you off? How does that make you feel?

Alice replied: Oh I love when he takes me out and shows me off, it is so hot!! I love being his white queen, and it is great to see the looks we get from both blacks and whites!!

I asked: Has he ever told you he wants to share you with say his brother, or cousin or someone else? What did you say?

Alice replied: No. He has not said that.

I asked: Does he wear a rubber when he fucks you?

Alice replied: No.

I asked: Do the children know a black man visit you? How do you hide it?

Alice replied: They don't know, if he comes over they are not around.

I asked: Describe in detail what you did with your black lover that first night. Tell me everything from start to finish.

Alice replied: OMG, that was a while ago, will have to do that another time!!

I asked: Tell me what you and Matthew talked about after Tryrome left that first night.

Alice replied: We talked about hot erotic it was, how it was better than we thought it would be!

I asked: Did you fuck Matthew or give him something special after being with Tryrome that night?

Alice replied: I sucked him off .

I asked: How soon did you meet again after that first night?

Alice replied: A few days later I guess.

I asked: Lastly how do you feel about your husband now that you are fuck Tryrome more than him? How do you really feeling about Matthew? Are you sad for him?

Alice replied: I do feel a little sad for him, yes but I can't help how I feel, the old saying is true "Once you go black......"

I finally said: Thanks Alice, BTW if you would like to see my woman and me together I do have a few photos I can share with you. You know I am really enjoying this Alice and I thank you. I would like very much to become friends with you. I thank you for telling me about your lover and you. And especially thank you for telling me something you haven't told Matthew. Is there anything else you would like to share with me or haven't told him? Lee

She replied back: If I can think of anything, I will tell you. If you want to share some pictures with me, that's cool. Talk to you soon, Alice

1/19 E-mails

I sent Alice another e-mail later that night.

Alice, thanks for sending that info to me. Sounds like you have a hell of a good thing going with Tryrome. I know he loves the sex with you. I'll get back to you soon meanwhile here are some photos for you. (I sent her three photos of my white lover and me together.)

Alice replied: Yes, I do think we have a good thing going!! A couple of things I thought of, I like the tattoo above the one woman's ass and have thought about getting something like that. Tryrome also has mentioned me getting my nipples pierced which could be very sexy, don't you think?

I wrote: While it's really none of my business unless you were having sex with me, which would be nice too. But anyway, the way you are talking, so excited and happy about your new man, I'm worried about your husband and your marriage. I know you are having fun and getting the sexing of your life but I wonder if Matthew really understands about this relationship now and knows how you truly feel about Tryrome and how much you like him. Oh well that's between you and him and your lover. Matthew does really love you, you know. So be gentle with him or you'll crush him.

Alice wrote: I know that this is a strange thing to be doing, something I never thought I would be involved in, so I need to take things carefully so no one gets hurt!

I wrote: Power is what this is all about with us black men. We love to make sluts out of white women and turn them. And I think the power over Matthew gets you off too. You enjoy him being submissive, almost as submissive as you are with Tryrome.

Alice replied: Yes, that is part of it for sure!!!! Most women really like being submissive to big strong men, and black men are just so masculine and strong

I wrote: OK the story! We now have gotten to where we need to write what the actual conversation was when this started and moved from step one to step two until where it is now. You'll have to think about what was said and who said what as best you can remember. This is important because it develops the story for the reader to see you fall deeper into the sex with Tryrome and Matthew moves more towards cuckolding. Tryrome of course gets to keep fucking the little white good wife and turning her into his whore as long as Matthew is good with it, which he seems to be. It will build the story around the way that you go more and more with the big black cock. It will make all the cuckolds cum. It also helps to make those people who enjoy reading these Interracial stories get hard thinking about what each of the three of you said to each other as they jerk off to it. I mean after all this will be a masturbation story. Which reminds me. Do you ever masturbate about Tryrome when he's not there? How often? Does Matthew watch you do it and does he know that it's Tryrome you are thinking about?

Alice replied: Yes, I do masturbate sometimes when thinking about Tryrome, but Matthew does not watch.

Alice said: You ask a lot of questions.

I replied: Yes there are a lot of questions because I need to know how you really feel as you move towards black sexing more and more. Do you understand where I want to go with this? Hope so. So if you will think about that and I'll get back to you. I'll write more later on. Enjoy the photos and let me know what you think. Do you like my cock?

Alice replied: Oh yes, is Tryrome dark or light skinned? And his cock is it black or purple or brown.

I asked: How about the head itself?

Alice replied: Tryrome is fairly dark, and his cock is brown and the head is purple. Liked the pictures, very interesting!!

1/19: E-mails

I wrote: The woman in the photo is Millie and the tattoo she had was on her back just above her ass. It's really a fake one she had put on her to wear for awhile to see if she really likes it. It cost $50 damn dollars for a fake one. She had it done when we were out one afternoon to sees what her husband would say when she got home. He was upset thinking it was real. He didn't like it. I don't care one way or the other. She is still thinking about it. What did you think of the photos? Did it remind you and look like you and Tryrome? Does he do those things to you?

Alice replied: I liked the pictures, it is very erotic to see white women with black men, and the skin contrast is so sexy!!

I wrote: OK here's what I would like to know in order to finish the chapter. I need a description of the conversation you and Matthew had in bed the night you told him you wanted to fuck a black man. I need the back and forth conversation that went between you. Also what were you doing to him when you told him that? I mean where you actually fucking him or just finishing or resting. Was he hot and all worked up and that why you told him then? Or was he back to earth after sex with you? I really need you to write down what was said in as much depth and detail as you can remember. Take your time no rush I'd rather have more and wait than less and get it back in an hour. OK?

Alice replied: I honestly could not tell you the exact conversation word for word that we had, it was a while ago! I can tell you that we talked about it while we were having sex, he was fucking me, and I told him that I wanted to get fucked by a big black cock. Yes, we were both worked up, in the heat of the moment.

I asked: Then I need the same thing when you talked to Tryrome on the phone a few times.

Alice replied: Well when we first talked on the phone, we just got to know each other a little, and talked about my fantasy of being with a black man and how both Matthew and I wanted it and we wanted to make it a reality

I asked: And finally what was said the first time that you actually met Tryrome. I need all three conversations. What you said, what Matthew said, and what Tryrome said. I mean what and who said what during the evening..

Alice replied: When we actually met, we just talked some more, got to know each other, checked each other out physically and wanted to make the connection and to me the spark were there.

I asked: What did you wear that first night? Did Matthew help pick it out?

Alice replied: The first time I wore a dress that was sexy but not to revealing, something that showed some leg and a little cleavage.

I asked: Did Tryrome fuck you right then that first night? Where in a hotel room? Who booked the room? Or, did you and Matthew go home and talk about it first? How did it go down?

Alice replied: The first night we just met and talked and got to know each other, it wasn't until the next time that I had sex with Tryrome. Matthew booked the hotel room. The next time it was kinda weird at first, going to have sex with another guy with my husband there, and I was shy at first, but having a drink and relaxing with him and making out with Tryrome made it easier. I wasn't sure if I was going to let him fuck me that first time, I thought I just might suck his cock and mess around, but once I saw his cock and sucked it, I knew that I had to have it inside me!

I asked: Describe how you went about it. Did he undress you or did you strip. Did you neck and have some touching and playing or did you undress him, and him you? What was he wearing and what were you wearing, color bra and panties, nylons or whatever you had any on. That sort of thing.

Alice replied: We made out and he slowly undressed me and I him as we made out, kissed, and caressed each other on the bed. Matthew sat on the other bed in the room and watched. I was wearing a skirt and low-cut blouse, black panties and bra and heels. He was wearing slacks and button down shirt

I asked: Did he eat your pussy?

Alice replied: No

I asked: Did you suck his cock right first or just dive into fucking his cock?

Alice replied: I stroked and yes I sucked his cock first and made him cum before he fucked me.

I asked: What else did you two do that first night?

Alice replied: Just that.

I asked: How many times did he fuck you and what positions?

Alice replied: He fucked me just once, and I sucked him off once. He fucked me at first on my back and then we moved to doggie style!

I asked: What did Matthew do? Was he sitting close or across the room?

Alice replied: He sat in a chair and watched and jerked off

I asked: What did you say to him anything?

Alice replied: Not that much because I was caught up in the moment, but I did tell him how good it was and how big Tryrome was and how I filled up I was!

I asked: What did Tryrome say to you during the sex?

Alice replied: Hard to remember, but he asked me things like how did I like his big black cock, calling me his white ho, stuff like that.

I asked: What did you say to him during the sex?

Alice replied: The only thing I really remember telling him was how good he felt, how big he was and to give it to me hard! He had to be gentle at first because he was so big, but once I got used to his size I just wanted more!

I wrote: That will end the first part I need for the story and I can sit down now and write it if it snows over the weekend. And you can rest and not have to answer any more questions for awhile. Are you having fun? Does all this make you hot?

Alice replied: OK, yes I am having fun, it is cool to talk to someone other than Matthew about this! And yes it makes me hot to do this!!

wantyou
wantyou
93 Followers