Discussion with a Wife of a Cuck Ch. 07

Story Info
Alice gets doubled in a black bar.
5.2k words
3.48
67.1k
27

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wantyou
wantyou
93 Followers

2/1

I wrote: "You know I really can't wait until you tell me about the DP when you have done it Alice. I mean you are a slut for black cocks now. I bet you'll love having two of them to fill you with cum. So write soon and let me know how it was. I also can't wait until you tell your husband what you did! I bet he'll go wild when he sees you have had two cocks one in each of your holes. And I bet he'll go nuts when he see it. He will get to see you having two black dicks sometime won't he?

Alice wrote back: "It might be this weekend. Tyrome is taking me to his club again. It gets me so excited seeing all those black men and the white bitches they bring with them. Oh sure there are Asians and Latinos and even a few black women there as well but the majority of the women are white. Seems the word is out on black men now and we whites want to sample them."

I asked: "So you'll be with Tyrome over night and come home ...when Sunday?"

Alice replied back: "Well actually I'm going there tonight at 7PM. We're spending Friday and Saturday together this weekend. We spend the entire weekend together now most of the time while Mark stays home and baby-sits our kids.

I wrote: "OK! Write me soon baby!"

Alice wrote back: "OK. I will and I can't wait to try DP too. God I'm wet just thinking of two big black cocks!"

Then on Tuesday night Alice wrote me again.

Alice wrote: "Sorry it took so long to write but I have been very tired and sore. Yes!! Before you ask me, it happened. I got doubled fucked and doubled my pleasure. It was the most unbelievable thing I have ever done or felt. My God I loved it."

I wrote: "Well tell me all about it.

Alice replied back: "Well it happened Saturday night. And well it just seemed to continue with Tyrome and Gordon the rest of Sunday. They took turns fucking me and resting and fucking me and resting. I can't tell you how many times each of them fucked me but it was a huge amount. I think I just couldn't cum any more. I was so tired Tyrome drove me home. I went to bed and lay there while Mark tried to get what happened from me. I told him Monday night when he came home from work. I slept almost all day Monday and didn't go to work. When Mark came home I had dinner ready and we fed the kids and when we put them to bed I sat him down and told him what happened.

I wrote: "So what did Mark say? How did he act?"

Alice replied: "Well let me tell you about the DP first . OK?"

I said; "Yes! By all means tell me about the DP. So you have had two cocks now at the same time? By all means tell me about the DP.

Alice replied back: "Well I was with Tyrome on Friday night too and we spent a lot of time fucking and talking about the club. Oh and he used the butt plug again and a dildo to work my ass this time. Then he fucked my ass and used a bigger dildo on my pussy. I never realized sex could be this aggressive, this nasty or this hot. It was so damn good.

Then on Saturday when we woke up I made breakfast and he fucked me some more! When he got tired we got dressed and we went out and he brought me a complete outfit. From shoes to push up bra that has my nipples hanging over the end of the cups. When my nipples are hard they point out over the cup. All of the tops of my breasts are visible as well as my nipples. I wore that out to his club. But He also got me a dress. It was whorish red but very tight and short and beautiful. I know he wanted me to look good and sexy when we went to his club.

I asked: "And did you? Did you go clubbing with him that night?

Alice replied back: "Yes he took me out around 8:00 PM. He had been fucking me most of the afternoon with just my new my bra and heels on. He bought the heels for me too. They were red and had 6-inch heels thin heels. Once we got back from shopping he told me to put on the bra and heels and then he fucked me with me rising him. Daniel told me I looked so hot fucking him dressed like I was.

I asked; "So when did you two get ready to go to his club?"

Alice replied back: "He told me around 4:00 PM that I was to shower and wash completely and duce. The I was to use the enema bag on the sink and give myself an enema to 'clean out my ass' as he put it!" It gave me a chill!

I asked, "You gave yourself an enema?

Alice replied back: "Well no actually Tyrome gave me one. He told me he had to flush out the shit so my ass would clean and ready. Things like that."

I asked, " And so you had your enema and then showered and then what?"

Alice wrote back: "Well then he gave me the clothes we had purchased and I opened the bag holding my new outfit up as I looked into the mirror dressed in heels thong, bra and thigh highs. Then as he watched me I got dressed and ready to go out."

I asked: "So tell me more about the outfit. What did it look like?"

Alice replied back: "Oh it so hot and real sexy. It's red, and very short very tight with a top that showed off almost all of my boobs. That's why I got that bra Tyrome told me. It was like my nipples were hard all the time now and that was all that was keeping it up. Well that, and the elastic around the top. But it fit tight everywhere and sort of stretched when I walked or bent over. Tyrome took hold of the front of it and with one finger gentle pull had the dress below my titties in a second. He told me that would most likely happen a lot tonight and I should be prepared to show my titties off if he told me to do it. But only if he said to do it.

I asked: "And you were OK with that?"

Alice replied back: "Well sort of yes. I mean it was that type of club. And he has had my tits out in there before showing me off to his friends.

I asked: "OK. So tell me more about your outfit."

Alice wrote back: "Well when I sat down the bottom of it was at least a foot about my knees. Actually it was higher than that. It was so short the see-thru thong he gave me to wear was visible and it was just a little bulge that held my pussy under it. No matter how I tried to sit, it was showing. The dress held my ass tight and you know it showed everyone how round it was."

I asked: "So how did you like looking like his whore?"

Alice replied back: "Well I have to tell you I looked damn good. Tyrome told me I really looked like his white bitch in that dress. He said he was going to really show me off tonight to his friends and he was going to do it all night! He said I should be prepared to be looked at and touched by a lot of men all night. And he said that I was also going to be touched more than I had been when we went there before. He told me men would play with my titties more and maybe even fuck me more. He might have two men fuck me twice tonight if he wanted it. He then whispered in my ear that first his brother was going to be there and they were going to DP me in the back room while his friend s watched before the end of the night."

I asked: "And did that excite you?"

Alice replied; "God yes! I shivered with excitement. I mean think about it. Me, a married woman, a white married women in a bar with that outfit on and with all black men who would do whatever Tyrome asked them to do to me. God yes it excited me. I was almost cumming in my panties before we got out of the driveway. I was really going to be his white slut tonight for sure."

I asked; "So then what happened Alice?"

Alice wrote; " Well he gave me a full joint to smoke to mellow me out and then I put on my 6 inch heels and off we went. My head was buzzing and I felt good and when he put his hand between my legs he told me that my panties were very wet! We both laughed!"

I asked: "And then?"

Alice said: "And then we pulled into the parking lot of the club. After we parked the car Tyrome squeezed my pussy again. My dress was up around my hips and my thong was fully visible now. He pulled his hand out from between my legs and told me to remove my panties, they were to wet."

I asked: "And you did it right in the parking lot?"

Alice replied back; "Well that's where we were. So yes I did it. I just lifted my hips and ass up off the seat and he pulled it down my thighs. I lifted my legs one at a time and he took it off. And put it around the mirror.

I asked: "And then you went into the black club with no panties on. Is that right?"

Alice replied back, "Well I didn't have an extra pair to wear so yes. And, I had to pull my dress down when I got out of the car it was around my waste."

I asked: "What happened when you went into the club?"

Alice replied back: "When we got inside the club it was sort of dark but after our eyes got use to the low light we could see most everything. A few men greeted Tyrome an he shook hands and talked as I stood there next to him but behind him a little like a good little whore as he called it. He introduced me to his friends and I could see the lust for me as they took my hand. It made me feel so sexy knowing I was exciting all of these men."

I said, "and then what did you do?"

Alice replied back: "Well Tyrome turned and reached under my short dress. He smiled and shook his head and told me to go clean my cunt and put some perfume on between my legs. I did what he told me. Oh and on the way to the lady's room three huge black men hit on me. Grabbing my arm as I past them and pulling me to them and asking if I wanted to see and feel their cocks? I said I was with someone and they looked over at Tyrome and let me go. They laughed as I wiggled away and walked towards the Lady's room. I washed my cunt as Tyrome calls it all the time. And put my best perfume on giving it a couple of sprays. The wetness felt cold on my hot pussy. I straighten my dress and walked out of the bathroom. Then as I walked towards where Tyrome was standing another man grabbed me and kissed me hard. As he did he shoved his hand up under my dress and cupped my naked pussy. I was gushing again."

I said: "And you just let him do it? I m mean what did Tyrome do? Did he see it?"

Alice replied back: "Well what could I do he was so much bigger than me and besides white women in the club are subject to this type of behavior there when they are by themselves. That's why you always stay with your man. And yes Tyrome saw it. He watches me whereever I go because he knows what the men are there for and that's to meet and fuck white women. He came over and told the guy I was with him and the other guy walked away saying he hoped Tyrome would give him a taste of me. He called me that beautiful sexy white pussy, before the night was over. Tyrome told him that just maybe he would share me. Again my pussy was wet.

I wrote: "So Alice, you had been toTyrome's club what three times now?"

Alice replied back: "Yes three times."

I asked: "And the last time you told me that the other men were introduced to you and you knew a lot of them now since they were all Tyrome' friends."

Alice replied back: "yes he has a great many friends there. Well after all it is his club, his and a few other men as his partners."

I asked so what happened after you and he got a seat?"

Alice replied back: "As we sipped our drinks a new man, one I have never met before, came over and slid into the booth next to me. Tyrome introduced him as his brother Gordon. Immediately I knew this was the man who was going to double fuck me tonight!"

I asked: "And then?

Alice replied back: "Then he looked me up and down and smiled at me and then to Tyrome. Tyrome said that Gordon was going to give me what I wanted tonight. Gordon was going to DP me when I felt I was ready. But it would be done tonight in the back room and he had invited a few men to see it happen."

I asked: "He had invited people to see you get fucked in both holes? And what did that make you feel?"

Alice replied back: "It scared me to death! I was scared but my God I was so excited I couldn't sit still. My pussy was drenched. I looked over at the man next to me and saw that he was a very dark black man. He wasn't very tall but I could see his arms and chest and he had muscles on top of muscles. He smiled at me a lot as I waited for some one to say something."

I asked: "So hat happened?"

Alice replied back: "Well Tyrome told me to go with Gordon to the bar. I did and as I sat up on the stool my dress was riding so high my pussy was showing. I tried to cross my legs ant Gordon stopped me."

I said: "Well I guess you felt sort of embarrassed."

Alice replied back: "Well yes and no. You have to understand I wasn't the only woman or white woman in the club dressed like that. All the women in the club were showing off their bodies. Either the women had their pussies showing or their breasts out or both.

I asked: "So tell me what happened next."

Alice replied back: "Well I was sitting on a stool at the bar when Gordon lifted my dress up so high my completely shaved pussy was fully showing. Anyway, Gordon sat next to me on the next stood and told me to turn my back to the bar and show off my pink little cunt. Tyrome came up to me and reached for my pussy and cupped it. Automatically like I have been trained I opened my legs. He pulled his hand out and we all could se how wet it was. Tyrome told his brother to check it out. Then Gordon put his hand between my thighs and again I have a black hand between my legs playing with my pussy which was already on fire."

I said: "Damn baby! That's sounds so hot! Wish I had been there to squeeze your pussy too."

Alice said: "Well you might have gotten a chance Tyrome was letting a lot of his friends touch my pussy. And finally Gordon went back on it and he and Tyrome worked on my body together until I groaned loud and climaxed on Gordon's hand. Yep, I had an orgasm on the bar stool with God knows how many men watching me. But I was so hot I didn't care."

I told Alice I had a huge hard on now from her describing all of this to me.

Alice said, "Well it gets hotter too believe me.

I asked: "So continue please."

Alice said: "Well they made me cum twice and I was leaking all over their fingers and the bar stool."

I asked: "So was that the start of the sexing you got that night?"

Alice replied back: "Yes that was the start."

I asked: "So what happened then, what followed next?"

Alice replied back: "Then Tyrome walked away from me. I didn't know it but he was watching me from across the room. That left me with Gordon and he kept working on my body keeping me at a sexual high!"

I asked: "And was that when you started the DP?"

Alice replied back: "Well I was told to just waiting for me black lover to come back from wherever he had gone. Tyrome had left me siting at the bar in my sexy out fit with Gordon and all those black men walking by and around me. He told me later that he had done it on purpose."

I asked: Why? Why did he do that?"

Alice replied back: "Tyrome had had white women before, many in fact! And he knew how to control them, intimidated them and make them beg and scream to be fucked. I was no different than the others only he told me more lovely than the others. Tyrome had told me each time we went to the club that I would have every black man in the place with a hard black cock and wanting to fuck mer."

I asked: "So what happened to you then?"

Alice replied back: "Well I was looking and looking for him. And then I saw him. He was standing there and he smiled at me from across the room. As he did he watched me talking politely and respectfully to each man who came up to me. He knew they were all asking me to go in the back room and fuck them. They all wanted to see and fuck me. God it made me feel so sexual and hot and very, very horny."

I asked: "Why did you do? What did Tyrome do that?"

Alice replied back, "Got your interest now don't I? Well Tyrome told me later on that was testing me, and sort of training me and making me understand my own body. I mean I could see the lust in the men's eyes and hear it from their words. I knew they knew I was a new woman in the club and to all of this. And they all were trying to get into my panties. Oh wait!! I didn't have any on, so they were all trying to get into my cunt. They all wanted to fuck me! God all of these big black men with their big black cocks and they all wanted little old me!"

I asked: So that really excited you did it?"

Alice replied back: "Oh God yes. Well that is until I looked around and I didn't see Tyrome! I asked where he was? I was very nervous. The men were talking very dirty to me and now they were touching not only my legs and shoulder but also some even ran a hand over my breasts or down my body! And one or two even cupped my pussy as Gordon directed them. It was so exciting and they made me very wet again between my legs. Each asked if I was ready to be fucked. I told them all I was so ready! They laughed as they stepped aside and a new man ran his hands over my body. It went on and on and on. I'm not sure how long Tyrome let the men mall my body."

I was getting more excited and asked: " Come on tell me about the DP Alice!"

Alice laughed and said, "OK! I was just giving you an idea of what was being done to me that night. So then Tyrome came back and the other men left. Gordon and Tyrome were the only men standing next to me one on each side. Tyrome told me they were now going to give me what I wanted tonight. They both were going to fuck mer at the same time."

I asked: "So how did you feel then?

Alice said: "I felt my pussy almost explode with lust and need! From then on Gordon kept the others at arms length but let them talk with her and touch her a little to keep her hot and ready but none were allowed to move their hands up under her outfit. He could smell her sex, as it filled the air around her. She couldn't stop the fluid from leaking out of her pussy. Alice wanted to be fucked so badly and Gordon told her she was a beautiful piece of ass. The most beautiful white piece of ass he had ever seen. He asked her about her husband. Alice said, "He doesn't last worth a shit but I will have him lick my pussy."

Gordon laughed at what I told him about my husband and said he liked husbands who ate her black lover's cum from her cunt. It makes them resolve and know that they are shittie lovers and they give their wives up easier and they don't fight it any longer. They accept that black men are fucking their pretty little white wife and they begin to enjoy it.

I asked; "And how did that make you feel Alice, hearing him tell you what you know to be true. You said your husband was becoming milder manor and more willing that you are fucking your black lover more and more and hem less and less?"

Alice relied back: "Well it actually gave me a chill! I mean I felt it go all the way up my back and I knew it was from his directness and the words that he used."

I asked: "And so what happened next?"

Alice replied: "There was another white woman sitting at the bar and her name was Judy. We talked and she asked me if my husband sucked my pussy and cleans me out after being with my black man. I told her he did. Then she said, "Oh I just love having my pussy, specifically my clit played with and my husband lick me clean of my sexy man's cum. I even like having an open syringe place over my clit and have it make my clit swell by pulling back on it. It gets so big and the pain gets real special and then it has to be sucked! That's where my husband's mouth comes in and he joins my man and me. Well WOW is all I can say. WOW. I just agreed with her and would remember the syringe idea for when I'm home and need something to make me cum.

I asked: "So come on Alice tell me now about how you got your first doubled."

Alice wrote back: "Well I was just really nervous and excited when I knew the DP was coming. But in the beginning I didn't realize it was going to happen like it did. I mean Tyrome and Gordon were both back and each standing on either side of me as I sat on the bar stood.

wantyou
wantyou
93 Followers
12