Disharmony: Revamped

Story Info
What if Cordy hadn't found out?
5.6k words
4.72
12.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is based on characters from the television series "Angel". The characters and copyrighted dialogue and script used herein are property of Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy, and are not used for any monetary gain. This is my interpretation of the Season 2 episode "Disharmony", where the now-vampire Harmony pays a visit to her high school (and human) friend Cordelia in L.A. after leaving Sunnydale and Spike. The "hook" to this particular scene is that Cordy has not yet learned of Harmony's transformation, and interprets Harmony's appearance as something rather different.

The first part of this story is an exposition of the dialogue between Harmony and Cordelia, and I take no credit for said dialogue -- it is quoted verbatim. I felt it necessary to include the entire scene to set up my own take on it. A note to the reader not already familiar with this particular "universe": vampires change their appearance from vampire to human at will -- hence, Harmony has been able to keep her now-demon nature a secret.

*

The door to the bedroom cracked open silently, exposing a triangle of light along the wall, slowly widening. The breeze from the open window ruffled the pastel curtains. Clad in only a white negligee and a pair of oversized pink bunny slippers, the eternally twenty-something blonde silently stepped over the threshold. Harmony approached her sleeping friend, her feet soundless on the carpet, her eyes locked on the exposed nape of Cordelia's neck. Her tongue darted out, roaming over her lips and teeth. Thirsty. The word pulsed over and over in her mind. Thirsty.

Suddenly, the breeze in the room swirled into a gust, slamming the door behind a startled Harmony. Cordy awoke with a start, eyes still puffy with sleep. "I didn't do that," Harmony mumbled, more to herself than anyone.

"Harmony?" Cordelia answered sleepily. She fumbled for the switch on her nightstand lamp and clicked it on. As the small pool of light illuminated the bedroom, the guilt on her houseguest's face was revealed. "My apartment's haunted," she continued, "I have a ghost. Wha—what are you doing in here?"

"Nothing!" Harmony exclaimed, trying to conceal her sheepish expression.

Cordelia regarded the blonde with suspicion, eyes narrowing slightly. "Harmony..." she said with just a hint of accusation.

Harmony sighed, acquiescing that she'd been caught in the act. She had not fed since leaving Sunnydale, and friend or not, Cordelia was a delicious morsel for any vampire. In addition to being gorgeous, the statuesque brunette's scent was intoxicating to Harmony's preternatural senses. The fact that she had been asleep and completely helpless only made Harmony's mouth water even more. But now Cordelia's stupid ghost had gone and ruined her meal, and possibly her friendship.

"I'm sorry," she pleaded. "I thought I could control myself. I thought I could control these..." she paused, trying not to say the word, then resigning to it, "urges..."

"Urges?" Cordelia sat straight up in bed. Does she mean what I think she means by 'urges'? Discovering her high school friend (well, lackey might have been more appropriate -- Cordelia had been the queen of Sunnydale High, and Harmony had been one of her many hangers-on, basking in the glow of Cordy's popularity) here in her bedroom, in the dead of night, wearing a very seductive peignoir, was more than a little shocking. One strap of her camisole slipped down from her shoulder, and she absently tugged at it, waiting for Harmony's explanation.

Harmony sighed, eyes slightly glistening. "You have NO idea how hard it is to stay away from you. I mean, seeing you there looking so—so luscious." She heard the click in her own throat as she swallowed audibly, her hands trembling with her confession.

Cordelia's mind reeled. All she could think of to say was "Oh." Did she understand her friend correctly? Was Harmony really trying to tell her that she was a lesbian? In all the time they'd known each other, it had never once occurred to Cordelia that her friend might be attracted to women. Sure, Harmony had always been close to her, warming herself in the sunshine that Cordelia Chase radiated. But Cordy had never considered Harmony's status as lackey might be motivated by sex. And as much as she valued Harmony's high-school worship in public, and her true friendship in private, she knew that Harmony had always been the perfect toady -- beautiful (but slightly less so than Cordelia herself), sweet but kind of dense, and completely controllable. The very fact that Harmony was now coming on to her was very unlike the Harmony she had last seen at the apocalypse otherwise known as their graduation. Sensing her friend's discomfort not only at being caught in the act of moving in on Cordelia in her sleep, but also at her implied confession, a wave of empathy washed over her.

"Oh!" She repeated. "You're a..."

"I should have told you," Harmony interrupted her before the word "lesbian" could even form on Cordelia's full lips. "I was scared. Scared that if you found out what I was -- you'd kill me."

Harmony knew that Cordelia had been part of a gang associated with the vampire slayer, Buffy Summers. And while Cordy's primary role in the Slayer's machinations was usually "bait", she had still staked the occasional vampire. As such, self-preservation was first and foremost, and Harmony was thinking strictly on a vampire's instinct. The idea of her own intrusion into Cordelia's bedroom as a sexual advance never even crossed her mind.

"Oh! No, Harmony...god, do you really think that I'm that narrow-minded? --I don't care about that!" The brunette waved off the very idea as nonsense, not understanding that they were talking about two completely different states of being.

Surprise and joy spread across Harmony's erstwhile-winning smile. "You don't?"

"No! Not as long as you're happy."

At this last word, a cloud crossed Harmony's countenance, darkening her features perceptibly. "Happy," she scoffed. "What's that? The last time I remember being truly happy was being back in school with you. Now here I am trying to take advantage of you?" She crossed her arms over her teacup breasts, angry at herself, angry at her situation.

"No. It's -- it's just—It's just that I had no idea—that you, you know—thought of me that way." Cordelia managed to stammer out, tripping over her words while trying to reassure her friend that she wasn't judging her. Cordelia knew Harmony had always worn her heart on her sleeve, and her ego bruised easily. Vapid and a bit ditzy (and from the looks of it, kinda gay) she might be, but did that make her a soulless creature?

"I don't!" Harmony cried. "I swear. It's just, -- well," she moistened her lips hungrily. "I haven't had any in a while and..."

Seeing Cordelia's shocked expression, Harmony immediately clapped her hand over her mouth. Telling someone she had almost blood-drained just minutes before about how hungry she was sounded even dumber out loud than it had inside her head. Exasperated, Harmony said, "Oh, forget it. This is stupid. I'll just go back to the couch. I'm really sorry..." She turned back towards the hallway, shaking her head at her own silliness and lack of self-control.

The brunette tried to call her back, reassure her. "Don't be. If you wanna stay and talk..." she said to the back of Harmony's head.

Harmony stopped in the threshold, turned and looked back over at her shoulder, eyes downcast. "No, I'd better... You know, I'd appreciate it if you didn't -- mention this to anyone."

The shame on her face touched Cordelia deeply. "It's our secret."

Cordelia punched her pillow, and huffed as she turned over again in her bed, miles away from sleep. She was still trying to process what had happened thirty minutes ago. One of her closest friends from high school had come all the way to Los Angeles to visit, and then promptly pervs out on her the first night! She sighed, replaying the entire conversation she'd just had with Harmony in her head. The idea of her pretty blonde friend having a crush on her was just so weird! Cordy actually giggled a little at the thought of sex with another girl, especially Harmony. While she couldn't say the thought had never crossed her mind (the being with another girl part, not the Harmony part), it wasn't the kind of thing that usually turned her on.

So why couldn't she stop thinking about it? Harmony really was pretty, and she looked amazing -- almost exactly the same as at graduation two years ago. She looked a little less spoiled, maybe, a little hungrier. Harder. There was something in Harm's eyes that Cordelia couldn't remember having ever seen before -- was that it? Lust? Was that why she'd hunted Cordelia down in Los Angeles? Cordelia pushed the covers off, swung her legs over and stood up, and smoothed down her pajamas as she walked towards the open window. The breeze blowing through it was unseasonably cool for L.A., and she reached to close the sash. Must have been colder than I thought, she mused as she felt the scratch of her stiffening nipples against the inside of her satin camisole. She reached up to her chest and pressed her palms to her full breasts, trying to warm herself -- she really needed to go in and talk to Harmony, but doing it with "the girls" up and proud probably wouldn't make it any easier or less embarrassing for either of them. She looked around, found the kimono she'd been wearing earlier, and shrugged it on, hoping it would cover the fact she was a bit chilly (or am I turned on?) as she headed towards her bedroom door and the hallway, hoping Harmony wasn't already asleep.

Harmony had left Cordelia alone in her room half an hour ago. She lay on the couch, bunny slippers sticking out from under the blanket. The flaxen-haired vampire was still ravenous, but resolved to hold out. She was mortified not only that she'd almost fed from Cordelia, but that she'd gotten caught at it. She reconciled herself to leaving her hostess a note and taking off just before daybreak, so she could hunt, kill, and feed. There would probably be a couple of bums in the alleys she could dazzle-and-drain, which should leave her just enough time to find a crypt to bed down in before Bad Mister Sun came out and turned her into ash. But until her thirst was quenched, she would ache. And ache. And ache.

Usually when I can't feed, I just go to Spike for sex. At least he can DO me and tide me over, she thought. I'm so hungry right now I'd even dress up like the stupid Slayer again for him if it would get me either blood or sex. She frowned. She had left Spike and Sunnydale in a huff, and felt that crawling back to him was beneath her station. But then again, crawling had its appeals. Spike treated her like grave dirt, another worthless shag in the cemetery, and she secretly loved it. The way he was rough with her, the way he would throw her around in bed, cursing and name-calling, biting her breasts, her neck, her thighs. She trembled a little at the thought of their last grapple -- he'd fucked her to the point of shared exhaustion, no mean feat for a pair of sexually charged vampires. Great, she thought. Now I'm hungry AND horny. She bit down on her lower lip, nervous, a tiny drop of blood forming there and then instantly disappearing as her tongue darted out to clean it away.

In a moment of daredevilry, Harmony peeked around, looked to make sure no one (namely Cordelia) was looking, and stole the blanket up over her shoulders. Her bunny slippers tumbled one after the other over the opposite arm of the couch as she pushed them off her feet. She stretched out, feeling a pleasurable crackle race up her spine as she did, her nipples tightening against the lacework of the nightie she was wearing. She tented the blanket with one hand and looked down at herself, watching her fingers as they gently stroked her breastbone, gliding over the swell of her breast, fingertips whispering over the silhouette of her stiff peak over the fabric. Harmony whimpered quietly, and slipped the tiny shoulder strap down and off her arm, peeling down the material. Her breast exposed, her hand hovered directly over her motionless heart, and slid it over and across her bosom, cupping it. The taut rose-colored tip nudged into her palm, and she sighed as she began to rub herself in a circular motion, building herself up, enjoying the sensations that traveled down to between her thighs.

But something felt different tonight. And it wasn't what her hands were doing - she had been masturbating for years, and she usually started just like this. Stroke breasts -- check. Tease nipples -- check. Touch downstairs -- double check. Not tonight, though. Tonight she wanted to savor it, make it last. Was it because she was so hungry? Or was it more about doing it on Cordelia Chase's living room couch? Or was it Cordelia herself that had her wanting so desperately?

No sooner than the thought of her friend sleeping down the hall cross her mind did Harmony feel a trickle of warm liquid roll down her inner thigh and drip to the sheet below her. Harmony's breath quickened as she began to picture a naked, glistening, and radiant Cordelia, sweating and gasping as her body intertwined with Harmony's in pleasure. Masturbatory routine forgotten, the blonde's hands rushed down her belly to her sex, tugging aside the tiny panties she wore under the peignoir. Her fingers found her moist labia, parting them, and began stroking her erect clit roughly with one hand; the fingers of the other spreading herself open. Eyes closed, mouth open, the blanket completely forgotten, Harmony was wrapped in an absolute cocoon of lust and sensation, her senses tuning out everything that wasn't her own hands and imagination.

Cordelia quietly opened the door to her bedroom, not wanting to wake Harmony if she had already drifted off to sleep. The silk kimono Cordy was wearing came down only to the very tops of her thighs, and did nothing to ward off the chill she felt. She glided down to the entrance to the living room, listening for sounds of snoring (Cordelia smiled wistfully as she remembered teasing Harmony after a junior-high sleepover for snoring like a lumberjack). But when she approached the doorway, what she heard was most assuredly not the sound of someone fast asleep.

The dark-haired beauty queen stood on the cusp of the living room, mouth agape as she saw her friend stretched across her couch in the throes of ecstasy, both hands working roughly between her thighs. Cordy heard Harmony's soft moans of pleasure, mixed with the occasional grunt or whimper. One pert breast was fully exposed, and it was to this that Cordelia's eyes fixed themselves. Frozen to the spot, she stood and watched, transfixed as Harmony's small hands worked between her spread thighs, teeth biting down on her lower lip. It dawned on Cordy not just why her friend was mid-fantasy on her living room couch, but more poignant, about whom she was fantasizing. Hadn't Harmony just come into Cordelia's bedroom and tried to seduce her? The sheer idea that Cordelia was the subject of her friend's masturbatory fantasy was flattering -- and when combined with her unintentional act of voyeurism, she discovered it was also very much a turn-on.

She flattened herself back against the wall, out of Harmony's line of sight, breathing hard. She felt the silk of her pajama shorts damp against her smooth mound, and kimono or not, her nipples weren't easing up anytime soon. Watching her friend lay there, stroking her swollen nether lips, hands roving over the dark blonde patch of hair surrounding them. Cordy swallowed, transfixed, completely unsure of what to do next. She carefully shouldered around the corner, one eye fixed on Harmony, ready to spring back behind the corner at a split second's notice. She listened as Harmony's shallow respiration got faster, higher. Her hand brushed her slightly parted thighs as it slid down to the hem of the kimono and lifted, unable to resist the pull of her own bare sex as her fingers traced up and down her cleft, pressing the satin against herself, feeling the moist heat radiating out from her core.

Harmony was so close, so anxious for release. Two fingers were working in and out of her wet passage, her other hand stroking her clit hard and fast, and she knew her orgasm was just around the corner. She could smell sex in the air, and that keen sense heightened her arousal even more as she redoubled her digital efforts. She quickly flopped over onto her stomach, lying on top of her arm. She rudely yanked aside the white g-string she'd been wearing and buried two fingers knuckle-deep in herself. Rocking back and forth on her hand, she began a low, keening wail as her skyrockets began to burst, flashbulbs like paparazzi going off behind her eyelids, a string of murmured obscenities bubbling from her lips as her orgasm crashed over her, walls pulsing around her trapped and intruding fingers, milking them.

A forgotten pair of silken boxer shorts and a crumpled kimono now lay at Cordy's feet as she stood in her hallway, mesmerized at the sight of her friend pleasuring herself in the living room. Cordy's own fingers were now scrubbing up and down her slit, her hips bucking in rhythm with her hand. It was getting harder and harder to concentrate on what Harmony was doing, because Cordelia now slipped her eyes closed and focused more on her own impending climax. Fingers strumming over her hard nubbin, her breath coming in short, quiet gasps, her other hand cupping her full DD-cup breast, nipple pinched between two fingers. Cordy's breath caught in her throat. Just as she started to feel her orgasm begin to surge, she heard Harmony's post-climactic giggle and audible stretching. Her hand stole guiltily away from her wanting mound, and she opened her eyes to watch Harmony coming down from her peak, glowing and spent with lust. Cordelia realized how close she had come to being caught in this act of voyeurism, which only furthered the pleasure still aching in her groin. Anxious to finish herself off somewhere other than standing in her hallway, Cordy crept back to her bedroom, shorts and kimono still in a puddle of fabric on the floor.

Harmony had known for several minutes that her hostess was hiding just out of sight in the hallway. No doubt masturbating as she watched Harmony in the throes of ecstasy. She could smell Cordy's shampoo, her body spray. More telltale though, Harmony could smell the pheromones of another woman, excited. As a vampire, Harmony's senses had become preternaturally sharp, especially her sense of smell. She could practically taste her friend's tangy aroma in the air. And while the orgasm she'd just given herself had been mind-blowing, Harmony knew she needed more. She desperately needed to touch Cordelia. To taste her. To wrap her lips around Cordy's most sensitive spots and hear her whimper as she brought her closer and closer to the breaking point. To feel her body contract and release, crying out as Harmony pushed her off the precipice and into orgasmic bliss. God, this is going to be better than hunting! Harmony thought with a predatory smile, running her tongue over her lips and teeth. Cordelia was again in Harmony's sights as prey. This time though, Harmony would finish the hunt and capture her gorgeous quarry.

Cordy closed the door behind her as quietly as possible, not wanting to give away that she had witnessed a very private moment, and stood against it, panting. She reached down between her thighs again, fingers sliding easily between her lips. She gnawed on her lower lip as her fingers worked, and she had to force herself to move away from the door and to the bed. She reached for her nightstand's drawer pull, slid the drawer open, and smiled as her fingertips brushed across the smooth surface of a silver bullet-shaped object. Withdrawing the toy, she leaned back against her headboard; thighs spread wide, and clicked it on. The low hum of the vibrating egg revved, and then slowed as Cordy adjusted the speed to a comfortable level. Her hips jerked as she brought the egg to her vulva, and she gasped audibly. She began to move the toy up and down the length of her soaked sex, reveling in the sensations it sent through her system. She knew it would be only a matter of moments before her orgasm roared through her, and she wanted it. Images of Harmony's bare breasts, her hair tousled over one shoulder as she worked her hands between her thighs flashed through Cordy's fantasy as she pressed the toy firmly against her throbbing clit. She gasped, eyelids fluttering, and gave into the waves of climax engulfing her. Pleasure slammed through her, radiating out from her core. She felt her sexual turbulence reach all the way down to the soles of her feet, reverberating back to the roots of her hair. She could hear her own cries of pleasure echoing off her bedroom walls. Panting, her orgasm slowly receding, she winced slightly as she removed the toy from her hypersensitive sex, chest heaving under her camisole. She collapsed back into her pillows, one hand still lazily tracing circles above her hairless mound and up to her belly, radiating pleasure and sexual energy.

12