Disney Date with My Hairy Mom

Story Info
A mother son date at the happiest place on earth.
954 words
4.01
55.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The characters in my stories are all the same. The following story is a continuation in the lives of the mother and son in the "I Love My Hairy Mom" stories. Please refer to those before reading the following story to have the necessary background information about the two.

*****

We were in Disney World on a family vacation, and we were down by the pool in the mid-afternoon between parks. We decided that my dad and brother would go to MGM (the name at the time) for the night and my mom and I would go to Epcot. We would have these "dates" to spend one-on-one time with our parents for bonding and just feeling special and whatnot. We went up to the room and all showered individually and got dressed and went out.

On the bus to the Epcot, my mom had her hand on my leg and my head was on her shoulder. She leaned down and whispered into my ear, "Tonight is going to be 'magical' for us." I looked up at her and she was giggling at her corny Disney pun, but she still meant what she said.

We got to Epcot and first went on Test Track, then moved on to the Epcot Ball to ride Spaceship Earth. It's a very relaxing ride that moves slowly in complete darkness on a continuously moving train-like car. As we moved through the ride, she placed her hand on my groin and started rubbing slowly as she continued looking around at the ride as to not tip off other riders of anything fishy. There are only two people to a cart and you can't see below the head of the person in front of you, so nothing can be really suspicious unless there is alot of movement going on. There's also space between every cart, which is a plus.

As she continued rubbing my groin, she unzipped her shorts with her other hand. She wasn't wearing any panties. As she unzipped her shorts, her dark bush popped out from between the zipper and was in stark contrast to the white of her shorts. I began twirling her bush in my fingers as she unzipped my shorts and took out my penis and started slowly jerking me.

We teased one another for the entire ride, and zipped back up before we came into the lighted room at the end to disembark the ride. We were so horny that we decided to leave the park and head back to the hotel room. The whole bus ride home was her hand on my lap and my hand on hers. The couple in the seats across from us looked over a few times since our hands were pretty much directly on one another's crotches, but I'm not sure what they were thinking in their heads :).

When the bus arrived back at the hotel, we walked back to the room together holding hands. As soon as the door closed behind my mom, she told me to open the curtains. We were on the third floor facing the pool, and there were several people down below relaxing and sunning or playing. She undressed herself and sat on the bed closest to the window and told me to get undressed, which I did in a matter of seconds.

When I was fully undressed, she stood up fairly close to the window and looked down at the pool. She said that she was waiting for something. I then knew what she was waiting for. I saw a mother down at the pool looking up at the window where my mom was and staring. She had sunglasses on and seemed like she was trying to play off that she didn't see anything. My mom then moved and told me to go in front of the window. When I did, the woman's facial expression seemed confused and surprised. She was probably wondering why a younger boy was naked in the same room as an older woman who could be his mother. When I stood there, my mom rested her head on my shoulder from behind me and started jerking me off. The woman's facial expression widened and I could tell she knew what was going on. I said in a response that we have never had sex in front of someone or had someone watch this, but this is the closest we have ever come to having someone watch us have sex.

This only took place over a span of about 1-2 minutes, so I don't count this toward performing in front of someone and the lady didn't truly know we were mother and son. She was also three floors down at the pool so she probably couldn't truly tell our ages and whatnot.

After stroking me for about 10 seconds, my mom then quickly threw me down on the bed and shoved me inside her bush. She rode me as hard and as fast as she could for about 40 seconds straight, which is very long to go be going that fast. She came in less than a minute and made me cum inside of her as well. It was one of the hardest times I came in that point in my life, and it felt amazing.

After that we washed up, got dressed again, and headed back to Epcot. On our way down to the bus stop, though, my mom had us walk out by the pool where the woman was sitting. We walked right by her and she did a double take at us when we walked by. I wonder if she realized what she saw, and would love to know what she was thinking :)