Disobediance?

Story Info
A dirty little Slut and her Master.
1.2k words
3.62
30.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl sat in her box waiting for Master to come home. It was warm in her box and comfortable, Master liked her discomfort to come only from Him. She was bored, Master had not even left her a book to read. It had been a long day waiting for him with nothing to do. She turned fitfully in the small box trying hard to not think about what Master might do when he came home.

She caught herself starting to drift off and pinched her nipple hard. Master made it very clear what would happen if she was asleep when he came home and she shuddered at the thought. She rolled her nipple in her fingers and moaned softly then yanked hard on it. 'Master will punish me if I am playing with myself alone' She trembled at the thought and tugged on her nipple again sliding her free hand over her belly.

'But I am so bored... if I hurry he won't know' she smirked to herself and slid her hand down further teasing her lower lips softly with one nail before pressing it between them. She bit her lip on a moan as she worked her nail over her clit pressing just hard enough to bring a small thrill of pain. She pinched her clit hard tugging on it rhythmical 'Ohhh as long as I am fast'. She pulled harder on both nipple and clit squirming softly. She closed her eyes pretending it was Master touching her, she bit back a moan and pushed her finger lower sliding it in her tunnel. She wished she could reach the toys on the dresser but the collar and leash were deliberately too short for that.

She panted and added another finger in her tunnel thrusting them hard into herself. "Oh OH Master Please" she curled her fingers scraping her nails against that special spot and bucked her hips. She bit her lip hard abandoning her nipple to pinch her clit again pushing hard with her nails inside. She hovered on the edge of orgasm crying out "Oh Fuck Master Please Please!"

"Please What?" came the cruel reply. Her eye flashed open to see Master glaring down at her as the orgasm ripped through her at his voice.

Flushing and panting she looked up at him and whimpered "Forgive me?"

"OH I don't think so, I think that someone has been very bad." she whimpered and tried to curl into a ball to avoid Masters hard look. "You know what happens if you play with yourself... don't you?" She nodded and shook shrinking back into a corner of her box. She slowly pulled her fingers out of her tunnel then stood as Master tugged on her leash. Impatient he jerked hard choking her till she was standing. "Get to the Wall," he pushed her roughly across the room then slammed her face first into the wall causing a trickle of blood to come from her nose.

"Very bad girls need to be taught a lesson." Master quickly chained her hands over her head then shoved a bar between her legs wedging them open. She gasped and mewled shaking her head. "What? you don't think you have been this bad?" She shook her head again not daring to use her voice. He punched her in the back hard "I asked you a question, I expect an answer."

"Yes Master, I am very sorry Master! Please Master don't? Please Master I am sorry." She trembled, pressing her face into the wall as she begged.

"Dirty, little, sluts, don't, get, to, be, sorry!" He slapped her ass with each word, then slammed her face into the wall again hard then twisted it around so she had to look at him. He licked at the blood on her lips, then bit them hard. "Do they?"

She closed her eyes with a whimper "No Master they do not deserve to be sorry." A tear streaked down her cheek and he licked it away. She cried softly as her Master buckled her ankles onto the bar then tied the spacer around her waist forcing her hips out two feet.

Master grabbed the strap off the dresser and whipped it across her back making her scream. "Dirty sluts need to scream!" He whipped the strap over every inch of her back, relishing her struggles. "Dirty Sluts need to be PUNISHED!" He whipped the strap over her ass harder still, raising purple welts. Then he turned it over revealing the studs along its underside and whipped it across her pussy.

"YES MASTER!" She screamed writhing against her bonds "Sluts need to be punished Master" She pressed her tear streaked face against her arm, shuddered as he whipped her pussy again with the studs. She moaned as her master stepped away eyes shut tight as she waited for what she knew would come.

He came back and adjusted the spacer clipping on the thing he had fetched. "Dirty little Sluts need to be punished hard." He slammed a studded dildo up her tunnel and strapped it in place. He licked across her ass and bit it hard as he connected the dildo to the batteries he placed on the spacer. Electricity jolted her deep inside and the dildo began to vibrate. "How does a Slut get punished?"

She whimpered sobbing louder. "In the Ass Master Hard in the Ass Master... Oh Please No Master." She gripped the chains tightly trying to not tense.

He stood and punched her in the head, "are you telling me what to Do?" He gripped her hair and jerked her head back and screamed in her face "ARE YOU?"

She mewed pitifully and begged him with her eyes. "No Master. Master does what ever he wants." At the cruelty in his eyes she whimpered knowing she was in for a very rough time. He slammed her face into the wall again and dropped his pants.

"I didn't think so." He slammed his cock up her dry ass, ripping a scream from her throat. "A dirty little slut needs to be punished Hard, doesn't she?" He thrust hard into her and triggered the dildo to shock her again. With her tender wall being bruised between his hard cock and the studded dildo with each thrust, she began writhing and screaming. He gripped her collar in one hand and reached around to pinch her nipple with the other. He groaned between thrusts and slowly twisted the collar choking her till her breath were shallow rasps and she began to grind back on him.

She bucked hard back at him as she orgasmed and squeezed tight on his cock. He gasped and thrust faster grating curses at her through his teeth. "Fucking dirty little Slut! You Love it don't you! Ahh Yes FUCK" He twists the collar tighter till she can't breath at all and begins struggling. He grinds hard into her as he shoots his cum up her ass and she spasms around his cock again, her juice flooding over the dildo. Panting he releases the collar and leans on her back, kissing the welts.

He slowly unties her from the wall and spacer, sliding the dildo out and unbuckling her ankles. "Mmm better?" She nods as he scoops her up in his arms and lays her tenderly on the bed. "I am glad you were playing when I got home." He slides into the bed and cuddles with her, tenderly stroking the welts on her ass.

She grins at him and kisses him tenderly. "Me too, I hate it when you leave me alone to sleep."