Disobedient Slut-dog

Story Info
Anal punishment for using his credit card.
2.9k words
4
159.5k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a recovering shop-oholic I have a fantasy where my husband punishes me for over-spending on his emergency credit card. He opens the bill as we sit down for breakfast. He asks me why I'm still using the card after our discussion last month. He'd given me a sound spanking at the time and expected that to be the end of it. He'd even taken the card away from me so he couldn't understand how I'd managed to find it and use it anyway. I try to explain that I'd needed a new dress to go to his office party as he was always talking about how important it is for me to make him look good. In my excitement I'd forgotten the 'no-credit-card' rule and I was so used to purchasing items over the internet that I had his card number memorised a long time ago and used it without thinking.

He's already angry at the size of the bill but he completely loses his cool when I try to make simpering excuses. He stands up, grabs my hair pulling my head back so I'm looking up at him and gives me a hard slap across my face.

"Are you seriously trying to blame me for your over-spending, bitch?!"

"No," I say cautiously.

"That's what it sounds like to me! Of course I want you to look good when you're going out with me but you know as well as I do that your wardrobe is full of gorgeous clothes and you didn't need any more. So don't you dare give me any bullshit about spending money for my sake – like you're doing me some sort of favour?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that," I answer, flippantly.

"Like hell you didn't. Get up bitch!" he shouts.

He drags me up out of my chair and bends me over the table. He holds both my wrists behind my back and rips my jeans and panties down under my arse with one angry jerk. He spanks my arse hard yelling at me for breaking my promises and not doing as I'm told. I'm crying and screaming for him to stop because he's never hit me this hard before. Despite the pain, feeling his hand on my arse has the same effect it always does... my pussy gets wet and enlarged. He can see the wetness spreading between my thighs and this adds to his anger.

"I can't believe your filthy cunt is getting wet now. Don't you understand how serious this is?! I'm trying to explain to you the consequences of your actions and stop you from sending me bankrupt and all you think about it sex! All you can think about is my stiff cock buried deep inside your fat wet twat isn't it?" he says in disgust.

"No... I am listening to you... honest! I'm... not thinking about... sex," I reply, unconvincingly.

He pulls my pants all the way down to my ankles and lifts my feet out of them, spreading my legs wide apart. Then he spanks my pussy hard and I can hear wet squelching sounds so I know I'm a lot wetter than I thought I was. He puts his hand in front of my face and says,

"How can you say you're not thinking about sex? Look at my hand! Covered with your filthy cunt juices. Lick my hand clean so I can keep spanking you."

I lick my cum off his hand and try to get the thought of sex out of my head. I know I'd much rather have his cock lovingly buried inside me than to have this relentless angry spanking. But he doesn't seem to be in the mood for a fuck and the spanking continues until eventually his fiery anger burns out and he runs out of steam.

"Well I've worn my hand out spanking this disobedient arse of yours but I doubt you've learnt your lesson. What am I going to have to do to make sure you don't 'forget' to leave my credit card alone?" he asks.

"I'll never forget again, I promise!"

"Well your arse is looking fantastically red right now. I doubt you'll be able to sit comfortably for a day or two and for any normal woman that would be enough of a reminder. But you're such a filthy slut I bet the only thing you'll remember is how wet your cunt is right now. I bet you'd do anything for me to fill your holes right now," he sneers.

I beg, "Yes please fuck me. I promise I'll be good from now on, just please fuck me and take the pain away."

"You see you're just not getting it are you? Why should I fuck you? I don't want to take your pain away. It pains me to be sharing my life with a stupid bitch who doesn't care if she ruins me and I don't see anyone taking my pain away. So I'm going to make sure you're in just as much pain as I am and that you never forget this lesson. Stay right where you are," he commands.

He leaves the room and leaves me bent over the table with my arse glowing red. He returns with a jar of menthol vapour rub and promises to make sure I never forget his words again. He takes out a big glob of menthol rub and spreads it all around my arse hole. At first it feels cool and soothing and makes me wonder if he's lubing me up to fuck my arse. But before long it begins to burn. I start squirming and protesting.

"How does that feel my little slut?" he asks.

"How do you think it feels? It fucking burns! There's a reason it says 'for external use only' on the damn box!" I say angrily.

"Good," he snaps. "Just like you're intent on burning a hole in my wallet, I'm burning a hole in this disobedient arse of yours. And you like breaking rules so who cares what it says on the box eh? Smart-mouthed whore!"

He pushes more of the soft grease up my unwilling hole. I try to dilate my muscles so that it doesn't touch the sides but he twists his fingers around smearing the burning grease on the walls of my shit-hole. He pushes in another large blob of the vaporising grease then massages my arse cheeks, pushing the hole shut and working it in. I'm crying and dancing around trying to ease the fire in my back passage. The heat is causing me to sweat and the grease melts inside me, mixing with the natural lubrication of my arse and slowly seeping out of the puckered hole, running over the lips of my pussy and clit. Now my whole arse and cunt is burning, covered with this evil grease. I've never known such pain and it's certainly taken my mind off getting fucked.

"Do you still want me to fuck you?" he asks mockingly.

"No! I can't take anything else inside me! I want to have a shower and clean this grease out of me. Please let me go. I'll never buy anything without asking you again and I'll never use your emergency credit card. Just PLEASE let me go!"

"Sorry honey but for some strange reason I'm still not convinced. Could it be that we've had this conversation several times? Or is it the fact that you can turn tears on and off like a fucking tap? If you really want me to forgive you, this is what's going to happen," he says. "You're going to spend the rest of the day with your biggest butt plug lodged up your arse. Under NO circumstances are you to have a shower or a bath or try to clean the vapour rub from your pussy or arse. You are NOT allowed to make yourself cum because I don't want your pussy juices to soothe the burning. You will spend the day naked with your exposed arse on fire. In this state you will clean this house from top to bottom and prepare a three course meal for us, as well as working on your research paper. Every hour, on the hour I want you to phone me and say 'My arse and cunt are burning to remind me to stop burning a hole in your wallet. Thank you for teaching me this lesson.' If you do exactly as I've told you then maybe I'll relieve you when I return home tonight."

He lodges the butt plug in my hot arse hole and leaves and I carry out my duties throughout the day just as he specified. I feel like such a stupid bitch for making him angry enough to punish me so harshly but I'm still tempted to make myself cum. When I call him at 4pm to thank him for my lesson he sounds much more relaxed and he praises me when I tell him that the plug is still firmly holding the fire in my arsehole and I've completed all my chores.

"See I know you're a good girl really. We all forget things from time to time but you're showing me that you're ready to make an effort with this. I'm sorry I didn't want to fuck you this morning but sometimes you make me so fucking angry I can't even look at you. You've been so good about this so I know we'll have great make-up sex tonight," he says happily.

His gentle forgiving voice gives me a thrill deep down in my belly. My nipples are hard as I imagine what a relief it would be to ride his cock while wanking my cunt and calling out his name as I cum. Now that I know he doesn't really hate me I think maybe I can get away with making myself cum before tonight so I after he puts the phone down I lie back on the couch with my legs wide apart. I rub my pussy lips with the phone handset, thinking about his commanding but loving voice. I've spent the whole day in unbelievable pain and discomfort but I know he's done this because he cares about me and wants the best out of me. It doesn't take me long to cum but I'm still horny and feeling like a bitch on heat. I get down on the floor on all fours and reach under my cunt wanking myself with the phone. I'm in a complete sexual trance thinking about the events of the day. Like a sex-crazed animal I make myself cum on the floor, dragging my tits across the rough carpet, then on the table, on the washing machine, in our bed, cumming over and over again. My depravity reaches new heights and I find myself standing in front of the open bedroom window rubbing my cunt frantically, not caring if anyone passing by should see me. Secretly hoping there was a dirty old man in a house across the road jerking off to the sight of my depraved window display. I keep rubbing my cunt all over the house cumming hard until I collapse exhausted into a satisfied deep sleep.

I'm woken up with a hard slap across my face. My man has come home early. I missed my 5pm check-in so he tried to phone me. He couldn't get through to me because I hadn't put the phone back on the hook after wanking with it. He had to come home slightly early because he was worried about me.

"There was I thinking you'd fainted from the pain in your arse! I was worried that I'd gone too far! But I rush home to find you sprawled out on the floor with your hands between your legs like a filthy slut! I TOLD YOU NOT TO MAKE YOURSELF CUM!" he exclaims.

"I couldn't help it" I whisper. But I know that I could have helped myself. I could have held out for the whole day like he asked but I just thought I could get away with it. Just like I thought I could get away with using his credit card. Only then does the shame of the past two hours hit me.

"I am sick and tired of hearing you say that bitch - 'I couldn't help it!' 'I couldn't help it!'. When are you going to start showing some self-control?!" he asks. "I should drag you out of here right now and put you naked on the street with the rest of the mindless dogs where you belong. But I said I'd train you up into a decent human being and I will."

He takes his belt off and whips the front of my body. I try to cover my sensitive tits with my arms and keep my legs closed to protect my clit but he shouts at me to raise my arms above my head and spread my legs wide apart. I do exactly as I'm told and he trains the belt onto my tits, legs and pussy making me cry in pain and shame knowing I had no one to blame but myself. When he can see dark red marks all over my front he lifts me up by my hair and makes me stand with my hands stretched out horizontally to the sides and my feet wide apart. He whips my arse, my back and my fleshy thighs with his belt with all the strength he can muster. The force makes me fall forward so he drags me up again, demanding that I keep still. When I let my arms lower even an inch, he curls the belt under and whips my cunt to remind me to remain in position.

When he's satisfied that every inch of my body has been licked with his belt he orders me to remain in position to think about my behaviour while he has something to eat. I think about what an idiot I've been and make my mind up never to go against his wishes again.

After eating, he takes a shower, makes some phone calls and watches some television, completely ignoring me. Only when he's completely relaxed does he break the silence. He stands behind me and asks for details about how I wanked myself off, how many times I made myself cum and what drove me over the edge each time. He is now rubbing his cock and I feel him wiping his precum on my beaten arse. When I tell him about how I played with my cunt in front of the window and wanted to be seen by a dirty old man, he grabs me around the neck and shoves his cock right up inside my cunt. He puts his mouth right next to my ear and whispers hoarsely, "You really are the filthiest cunt I have ever known. You're always pissing me off and disappointing me but your nasty behaviour makes my cock so hard I just have to fuck you. This is all you're good for you know. A walking talking fuck hole for me to use and abuse. Maybe I should invite all the neighbours over to abuse you too then you won't need to wank in front of the window to get the constant attention you're so desperate for. Would you like that? ... Answer me!"

"I... don't... know. I just know... I need.... to be have my holes... used and.... be filled with cock."

He pulls me onto his cock harder and harder with one hand firmly around my neck and the other hand twisting the plug in my bumhole. I know he's right about me because I feel so good being filled with his angry cock and the butt plug. We both know that I break the rules to provoke him into treating me like a filthy fuck slut and I'm never going to stop. I cry out in ecstasy as he pinches my nipples and clit while fucking me relentlessly. I hard cum on his cock with every fibre of my body. He pulls out his cock and cums all over the red welts on my arse.

We both collapse in a heap on the floor and sleep for a while. When I wake up I go to the kitchen to get something to eat but he follows me and tells me I'll be eating out of a bowl on the floor to remind me that I'm a slut dog. He ties his belt around my neck and walks me around the table on my hands and knees. He puts some food in a bowl for me and watches me eat. While I eat, he slowly pulls the buttplug out of my arse. It's been there for so long that it was beginning to feel comfortable so moving it actually causes pain. I whimper into my food and try to pull away from him. He presses a hand firmly onto my back to keep me still and continues to pull the plug out with a large wet plopping sound. I feel like such a whore being treated like this but there's nowhere else I'd rather be.

My hole is so stretched that he can push four fingers into my arse. He slowly sodomizes me with his fingers and tells me to keep eating because I'll need my strength for what he's got in store. As he twists his fingers around exploring my arse from the inside, he tells me that I'm going to be his pet slut dog for the rest of the week. Eating out of bowls with my mouth, not wearing clothes, sleeping at the foot of his bed, being led around with a collar and leash and only being fucked from behind. And most importantly, not spending any money.