Disobeying Daddy

Story Info
A woman has an encounter in a friend's washroom with her dom.
1.3k words
4.13
21.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first short story!

Characters are all over the age of 18, and based of my relationship.

Story is a personal fantasy.

*****

"Kitten" he growled quietly into my ear, abruptly cutting off my current flow of conversation and sending chills down my spine. I swung my eyes to his blue ones, twinkling with a hint of amusement at my immediate reaction.

"Yes, Daddy?" I answer quietly, breathlessly.

"I said, I'd like another drink." he says with a smile.

I know he loves reminding me of his position subtly in front of our friends, they all are aware that we have a very active sex life, but the extent is lost on them. I'm not even sure that they would believe me if I told them. I see that my exit from the conversation has gone unnoticed so I get up to go to the kitchen and feel the string of pearls in my thong shift while I walk. I know he's watching me, so I make sure to swing my hips for his eyes. I'm made brave by the light headedness his voice has made me, in addition to a few extra drinks so I brush past one of the other men on the way. I make eye contact with Daddy to watch his amusement as I brush my robust ass across another man's groin. I'm enjoying the warning in his eyes, not sure how far I want to push him tonight. I am already acutely aware that he has something planned for me tonight, his request for the pearl thong and favourite bra have made that clear. I end the slow grind and resume my sway to the fridge, pulling out his favourite beer. I pop the cap off while I watch him and flick my tongue at the bit of foam at the top with a little grin.

"Get a room" I hear yelled across the room with a round of laughter.

Apparently, our looks and exchange were not as private as I had hoped, but I get a little thrill thinking there were a few people in the room jealous to not receive the same attention from their spouse. I return to Daddy, my master, quickly this time not bothering with the show along the way. I lean into him when I hand him his beer.

"Would you like anything else?"

He takes a long swig, downing a third of the bottle in one go and says slowly "Go to the bathroom upstairs. Lightly rub yourself for me, but don't cum. Stay there." I feel my breaths come out shorter with excitement, my mind is already racing with the possibilities of what he has in store for me. I've been good and subservient all day today, the bruises that dot my round asscheeks serving as a reminder of what would be in store if I disobeyed him again. I was promised an audience the next time he needed to remind me, the prospect of which simultaneously horrified and excited me.

I shut the bathroom door behind me, hesitating while deciding whether he wanted it locked or not. I decided not, because Daddy hadn't said and the prospect of being discovered while rubbing myself turned me on even more. I started by leaning on the bathroom counter, unzipping my jeans and slipping my hand past the pearl string to my wet slit. I couldn't help but emit just a tiny little moan as my fingertip touched my swollen and excited clit. I was thinking about my spanking again, how I had erupted into a long awaited orgasm as his fingers brushed my clit with one of his spanks. How angry Daddy got when I came without his permission to do so. I had to stop and flatten my hand, rubbing my wet, throbbing pussy without the pressure of my fingertips. I didn't want to disobey him again so I slowed my tempo, and hoisted myself into a seated position on the counter, pulling my jeans off now. I lifted a leg and propped it up on the counter, leaving my pussy spread open. I slowly started to rub my finger up and down my dripping wet slit now, dipping it in occasionally. As I was fighting the urge to cum, I hear the door unlatch and in walks Daddy. He looks directly at my pussy and asks if I've cum yet.

"No Daddy" I say to him.

"Good Kitten" his praise washes over me leaving me feeling warm, and pleased with myself. I smile at him, and he winks at me.

"Get down and take off your shirt" he says quietly. The lower he speaks the faster he expects me to obey, I've learned over the years the wants he communicates without words. I'm standing in front of him in just my bra and thong now, and I step forward. I want to touch him, kiss him and take his clothes off too. He grabs me by the wrists and spins me around, pushing my shoulders down until I'm bent over the sink. He pulls a long black satin ribbon from his pocket, He winds it around my wrists and pulls my arms behind me further, pain shooting up to my shoulders. I groan.

"Hush Kitten. I still haven't forgiven you for the past few days. I agreed to give you a threesome for your birthday and you misbehaved during it. You didn't follow my rules and you came for our other partner. If you think that you were getting off with just a spanking then you don't know Daddy very well."

I look up into the mirror and into his eyes shocked. They are cold and unwavering as they look back at me.

"I'm going to fuck MY pussy right here. You are going to be quiet and take it, then I'm going to fill you with my cum for you to sit in for the rest of the night. If you cum Kitten, I'm going to collar you and punish you on webcam with all of your little playtoys watching." I gasp and watch as he unbuttons his pants and pulls them down. His cock is already hard and falls out, thick and heavy. He isn't wearing any underwear and the thought of him rubbing against his pants all evening makes my mouth dry. He makes eye contact with me as he pulls my thong to the side and guides himself into me. I feel myself stretching and struggling to accommodate this thick intrusion. He builds up his tempo and grabs onto my tied arms as leverage to go faster. I briefly worry about the sound of him slapping against my ass with each thrust and forget the concern as I feel the telltale pressure of an orgasm building. I close my eyes and try to fight the urge of creaming all over him.

"Look at me Kitten" he barks at me. My eyes open and I see his face twist ever so slightly, he is close to coming. I can tell by the way his hands have moved to my hips and push down impossibly hard, by the way he started to move faster. Shorter thrusts that get deeper and deeper bring me closer as well, I love when he cums quickly for me. I know then that he is so turned on by fucking me that he can't help himself. I like pleasing him, and having him use me for his pleasure is my ultimate high. Thinking of how much pleasure dom was taking from me was all that i could handle. I exploded into an orgasm, I could feel my pussy hug his cock in a throbbing embrace and he stilled as he filled me with his cum.

"I told you not cum Kitten" he says quietly between pants. What was an incredible pleasure fades as a sense of dread sets in. Daddy made me a promise, and Daddy always keeps his promises.