Disobeying the Law

Story Info
Nikita gets upgraded on a flight & meets her new master.
4.4k words
4.34
20k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was midnight and Nikita had just passed immigration. She waited outside restlessly for the boarding gate to open. It was twenty-five minutes past take-off time. Typical India. Delayed as usual. She looked at the bar in the distance and then looked back at the screen near her, 'Gate Closed'.

"Ugh. Screw it" she said aloud and walked over to the swirling white chairs at the bar. She ordered a glass of Merlot, sipped its sweet nectar and watched the people rush to their flights.

"Like it'll be on-time anyway. Ha" she remarked to herself.

Almost in response to her self-remark, the passenger announcement for EK352 blasted through on the speakers. It was the last call on her gate.

She rushed to pay the bill and walked over to the flight. Through the scanners, boarding pass checkpoint, into the tunnel and inside the aircraft.

Nikita hated flying alone. If she had to be honest, she hated flying, full stop. The lady showed her to her seat and she sighed. Yet again, they had put her on the basinet row with not one, not two, but three crying babies, two of which were newborn. She massaged her temples and sat down. This was going to be one long five-and-a-half-hour flight.

As each minute passed, she got more restless. She looked at the rows around her and they were choc-a-bloc full. She sighed out loud. How was she going to make it through this flight?

Suddenly, her eyes widened. She had an idea.

Nikita started to cough out loudly and feign sniffing and sneezing. She continued to this over the next five minutes and then raised her hand in front of the terrified looking mother next to her children and called out to the air hostess.

As the air hostess attended to her, she sneezed loudly again. The air hostess looked at her, neatly clad in her beige outfit with a maroon hat atop her head.

"How can I help you ma'am?" She said.

"Hi. Thanks for coming by. I'm really really ill and this poor woman next to me has three children in my aisle. I don't want them getting sick" Nikita raised her big brown eyes and peeked at the air hostess through her lashes, rubbing her nose for effect.

"Oh, well, umm, this is a full flight so there are no available seats, ma'am. Unfortunately, you'll have to be seated here for now." The air hostess said.

"Please try to help her! I don't want my three children to be sick when we land" exclaimed the now evidently worried mother next to Nikita.

"Let me see what I can do." the air hostess said and then walked away swiftly.

Nikita smiled at herself and then feigned an obnoxiously loud coughing fit that ended in an eventual gag-reflex. She contained herself and smiled at the memory of the last time she was gagged.

She quivered in pleasure, shaking off the memory. She had to focus on the cause at hand. Get out of the row with crying babies.

As the flight took off, Nikita's hope of being moved to a different row was left behind with the city of Mumbai.

She continued to keep up the act, for courtesy sake, or rather for the sake of not wanting be looked at like a total sociopath.

Five minutes after take-off, the air hostess came back.

"Ma'am, there are no seats available but since this seems to be quite an issue, we will move you to Business Class, if that's okay." she searched Nikita's face for a reaction.

"Sure! That sounds okay!!" exclaimed Nikita holding back a smile.

"Do not smile, Nikita. Do not smile. Fake a sneeze right NOW" she told herself.

"Aachooooo" Nikita sneezed louder than intended and had a few people look at her from the corner rows.

She ignored them and grabbed her belongings following the air hostess to Business Class.

She sat down in the aisle all to herself and pulled her laptop out. She could finish writing her erotic story, at last. No disturbances, no judging looks, no crying babies!

She grabbed the table and popped open her laptop. She began reading over the half-written story. Her lips twitched and curled into a dark smile. She felt a warm feeling in her panties.

She furiously typed away. Jenny, her protagonist, would be begging for her release in the story when she was done with the next paragraph.

As she typed the last word of the paragraph, letting Jenny almost cum and hold back on relieving herself at the hands of her master, she envied the make-believe character and reminisced about the familiar sting of a leather whip.

Nikita shook her head and whipped her head to the left, only to find someone staring at her. She looked away and into her reflection realizing her cheeks had gone from rosy to burning red. She lowered her laptop screen and stood up to take a bathroom break.

She could feel his eyes on her. She could feel him watch her ass bounce up and down as she strutted towards the lavatory. She turned around to confirm her suspicion and there his eyes were unapologetically. He relentlessly moved his gaze up her back and to her eyes.

Her cheeks burned again.

He had salt and pepper hair. She hated that cliché but there was no other way to describe it. The perfect mix of salt and pepper in a fresh summer salad. The kind that wakes your every sense up. His eyes were the lightest shade of blue possible - cold but trust-worthy, inviting but threatening. The kind of eyes you'd find on an Alaskan Husky. His jaw was tight, fitting the gaze in his eyes - almost cautionary. The lines on his face carried experience, stress and an undoubted weight on his broad shoulders. He wore a crisp white polo t-shirt, stretched thin but not too thin by his large chest. With it, a tan leather belt, tailored trousers and leather tasseled loafers.

Nikita walked into the toilet panting.

"What...what was that?" she said out loud, almost concerned he could hear her as implausible as it sounded.

She sat down to urinate and willed for the stream to begin. She tried to concentrate on the signs, reading them one by one, to get her mind off things; off him. She wiped herself dry and found that it was wetter than expected. She tried to ignore it.

She washed her hands, wet her cheeks with the cold water, and looked at her blatantly flustered face in the mirror.

"You can do this. You will do this, Nikita" she said to herself imagining the voice of a long-gone master.

She walked out and avoided looking at that side of the flight. She walked back to her seat and stopped, all the blood rushing back to her face, yet again. He was sitting in the seat next to hers now, her laptop screen back-in-position with his eyes glued to it, though his head faced the seat in front of him. He turned his eyes to her and threw her a courteous nod.

She smiled weakly despite of her trembling lips and lifted her laptop to sit down. Her sensual words looked her right in the face.

He sucked her sex dry of any previous juices that lubricated it and whipped her clit making her whimper in pain..."How many more he asked?" and she responded with "Thirteen, master"

..."What is your only purpose, slut?" He whispered in Jenny's ear grabbing her hair downwards and she responded in the only way she knew how, "to pleasure you like the slave I am"

She slammed her screen shut and looked out the window, using her cold hands to bring relief to her hot face.

Now right next to her, he looked at her, daring her, even commanding her, with his eyes to look back at him. She cocked her head towards him and looked at his chest, avoiding eye contact with him, afraid of what her eyes might give away.

"Hello there. My name is Will. What's yours?" His voice was thick and deep sprinkled with an accent that she couldn't quite place.

"Hi" she gulped, "My name is Nikita -"

"Nikita, how old are you?" He cut her off.

"Twenty-four years old. And you?" she shied away from eye-contact.

"So innocent..." He trailed away, "I'm thirty-nine years old"

"So what takes you to Singapore?" His eyes pierced hers and she finally caught his gaze, captivated by the immense intensity behind them.

"I...I'm on a...holiday" she managed.

"Oh? First time then, Jenn?" His lips cocked into a twisted smile, subtle yet hard-to-miss.

"Sorry - what did you just say?" She was humiliated but her pussy betrayed her, slowly dampening at Will's every word.

"I said first time in Singapore then?" His eye brows creased as he toyed with her emotions.

"Oh. No, my parents live there. I visit once a year but I usually come from Dubai which is a seven hour flight not a five hour flight so lucky me, huh? I live in Dubai actually and I was just in Mumbai for a wedding. What were you doing there?" She catches her breath, realizing she was rambling.

"I was there for business. I'm a lawyer who punishes people if they don't obey the rules." He looked at her darkly.

She wanted to slap him for being so forward. Was he being forward? She wanted to tell him that he wasn't in some kind of porno but she was frozen. Her mind raced with anger but her cunt ached with desperation. What was going on with her?

She looked at him with all the courage she could muster, "I'm an Account Director at a global advertising agency at the age of twenty-four. It's great to have this much authority, especially at my age, so I know how you feel" She nearly choked before she got through that sentence.

The corner of his eyes scrunched as he glared at her, "You hold no authority here, little girl. Go to the lavatory and wait for your master. Lock it behind you and think about how insolent you've been while you drip with anticipation."

Her jaw dropped and he put his thumb inside the gap between her lips, moving it to her chin to shut it.

"Go now" He commanded, "Or you'll regret it"

She wanted to slap him. She was a well-educated successful advertising professional, a director no less! She had one master before and it took years of trust to get there with him.

Her toes pushed downwards and her hands unclipped her seatbelt. She felt like her body was on auto-pilot. As her ass lifted off the seat, Will reached up her skirt and stroked her ample ass with his back-hand.

She shivered and walked away, utterly flabbergasted. She walked towards the sign hoping it would say "Occupied" encouraging her to think with her well-trained brain instead of her instinctive pussy.

The green sign glared at her defiantly and she pushed through the crevice of the door to open it and get to the other side. She slid the silver lock to the right and took a seat near the sink, her heart pounding through her chest.

She looked at herself in the mirror and saw a flicker of the girl she used to be. She remembered her master. She thought about the way he'd flog her if she disobeyed him or the way he'd bend her over his knee and spank her for rolling her eyes at him. He hated that.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a door knock. She couldn't move a muscle in her body as she stared blankly at the door. Another knock followed suit after a moment.

She willed herself to slowly move her hand towards the door and slide the lock open. She pulled the door inwards to open it and he squeezed through it.

There he was. Inside the lavatory with her. Her heart was thumping so loudly, she bet he could hear it.

"Why did you make me knock twice, Nikita?" His eyes cold with warning.

"I...I was scared" she answered nervously.

"You should be. You answered me back and you made me wait. What do you deserve?" He asked as he moved an inch closer in the already confined space.

"A spanking, master" Nikita let go. She forgot every morsel of anger towards him and let herself be taken.

"Good girl" He lowered the toilet cover and sat on it, "I want to see your tits while I bend you over my knee"

She took her blouse off obligingly while his fingers lingered up and down near her wet warmth making her gasp oh so softly.

She unclasped her bra and let it fall to the ground and his gaze lingered on her tits while her nipples stood hard and tall, almost as if on command for her new master.

He pulled her by the hair and bent her over his knee stroking her ass while she let out a moan.

"What is your only purpose, slut?" He asked cunningly, rather knowingly.

"To pleasure you, like the slave I am" She whispered.

He spanked her with his right hand and used his left hand to cover her mouth, stifling her loud cry.

"If you're loud about it, I'm going to leave you here desperate and wet, without so much as a glance of my cock" He yanked her ear towards him, threatening her with a growl.

"Sorry, master. I won't do it again" She whimpered softly.

"Good little girl', she could hear his dark smile again.

He spanked her again and she grit her teeth and exhaled to stop herself from crying out loud again.

"Good whore. She listens" He retorted and then spanked her harder this time.

"Ohhh-" she exclaimed and used her hand to stop the moan.

She heard the clang of silver against leather, followed by a zipper being undone. She looked up at him and he used his hand to push her head back down towards the ground.

"Did I say you could move?" He spanked her again making her grind her teeth this time.

"No. Sorry." She responded.

"Sorry, what?" He inquired with caveat.

"Sorry, master" She said.

"That's more like it, slut." He stroked her hair like she was his little bitch.

He whipped his belt off and slid his hand to it's leathery equator.

"I can either use this belt to whip you or put the buckle up your dripping wet pussy while playing with the strap. Which one does my little slave want?" He asked almost politely for a second.

"Whip me, master" Nikita said picking the more familiar option of the two. At least he was giving her a choice.

He trailed the cold belt buckle across her ass making her shaved strands of hair everywhere stand on cue.

"Stand up, little girl" He commanded.

Confused and scared, she obeyed him and moved to her feet as quickly as she could with the old sting she missed oh so much.

"Sit on Will's lap and face the mirror" He commanded again, this time his voice lower, almost a growl.

"Yes, master" She said instinctively.

She lowered herself to his thighs, wincing as her red-hot ass made contact with his legs.

He growled in her ear and viciously grabbed her knees to spread her legs wide open, leaving her drenched sex exposed.

He stroked her pussy lips with his fingers and she moaned throwing her head back involuntarily.

He shoved her head downwards and said "I want you to look at your pussy, you dirty slut. Look at this go inside of it."

He held out the belt grasping the buckle in his hand, as if trying to transfer heat to it.

Will moved the buckle downwards and she gasped and swallowed as she felt the cold metal touch her damp pussy.

Nikita was scared, but excited. Oh, how she missed the thrill of her master.

She could feel his piercing blue eyes on her sopping wet cunt. It made her juices run like a river.

He circled her clit with the belt buckle while she stifled a desperate moan.

He watched her face closely while circling her clit over and over again and just when she involuntarily thrust her hips forward, he impulsively grabbed the other side of the belt and used the leather to whip her cunt making her cry out in pain.

His hand was on her mouth in an instant. He shoved all his fingers in, jamming them to the back of her throat. Her eyes watered and widened as she gagged.

"I don't want to hear a fucking sound from your whore mouth. Do you understand? Did I say you can thrust your hips?" He managed through gritted teeth making her shiver.

"No, master. I'm sorry, master." She whispered softly.

He looked her in the face, up and down, satisfied with the remorse he witnessed it bearing.

He put both his hands on her knees, belt in one hand still, and spread them apart as far as possible.

In an instant, he shoved the belt buckle between her sex making her bite her lip as hard as possible so she wouldn't scream.

She licked her lip tasting a new-found saltiness. She recognized the taste - blood from the hasty move she had just made moments ago.

He cocked his head to the side and saw her bleeding lip. Remorselessly thrusting the buckle up her cunt, he watched her face as it contorted and she bit her lip again without meaning to.

The blood ran down the middle of her lip now. He smiled and grabbed her chin turning her head towards him with one hand while his other hand held on to the leather strap controlling the buckle lodged half-way inside her.

He licked the blood of her lip and asked "Did my little girl get hurt?"

"Yes, master" She whimpered, tears threatening to fall from her eyes at the faint hint of sympathy.

Will stroked her cheek and said "Every time it burns, you will remember that you have NO authority. None. Do you understand me, you slut?"

"Yes, master" She responded robotically, this time.

He now tugged at the leather strap twisting it around in circles so the buckle inside her pussy would follow its lead.

"Ohh" She controlled herself and let a soft moan out.

He thrust the belt inside of her more and more, inch by inch, with the pointed end of the strap, making her breathe heavily and squeeze her eyes shut.

He used his left thumb and index finger to open her left eye, forcing her to look at his tan leather belt enter her at an excruciatingly slow pace, for effect.

"You like that you dirty little whore? Who's Will's dirty slut?" He whispered, panting in her ear.

"You - I mean - I...I am master. Nikita is your dirty slut, master" she stuttered in torturous pleasure, now more desperate for release than ever before.

As the last inch of the belt was inserted, he tugged at the end again pulling the whole thing out, slowing down only for the buckle.

"Ohhhh, yes master. Thank you. Thank you, master" She was losing it.

He pulled the buckle out letting her cum drip all over it.

The door knocked and Will half-screamed fiercely and almost immediately, "I'm in here. It's busy. Go away!"

He waited for the distant sound of footsteps to get fainter and then continued to violate her body at his own accord.

He shoved the buckle back up there and told her to get on her knees.

With her skirt hiked up to her waist, Nikita got on her knees with the buckle between her legs and he his cock sprung free through his zipper.

"Suck my cock, you slut. Suck it like a lollipop and master might buy you one after" He smirked.

"Yes, master." She inhaled as she felt her cum drip down the belt and onto the floor.

She licked his shaft up and down until he grabbed her head and held it there - her mouth ready and waiting.

"You want something to write about, slut? I'll give you some great material." He warned.

He thrust his cock inside, fucking her mouth, making her eyes water, in just seconds. In and out, in and out, making her gag over and over again. He was as ruthless as she was hypnotized.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth, leaving a mix of his pre-cum and her saliva dripping down her lips and chin.

He smiled at the sight pulling her hair upwards and said, "Get the fuck up, you horny slut"

She obliged and got to her feet, her knees trembling and weak already.

Will grabbed her by the nipples and pulled her towards him making her groan.

"Do you wanna get on daddy's lap, little girl?" he asked out of courtesy as she had learned.

"Yes, master. Please. I'm just your horny little slut, sir." She was begging now.

He rubbed his thighs invitingly and as she lowered her ass, he spanked it hard.

"Did I say you could sit, slave? I asked if you WANTED to." He toyed with her again.

"No, master. Please can I sit? I've been such a good girl today." She look at him with her big brown eyes, pleadingly.

"Fine. Sit on my cock and do not move an inch when it's inside you." He said with a twisted smile.

12