Disorderly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Praipus
Praipus
8 Followers

Beth, in a moment of uncustomary coyness, wrapped her open blouse around herself, before shaking his hand.

Looking at me, he reached for my hand and said, "Very nice meeting you and like I said," nodding at her, "she is truly amazing."

Watching him walk away, she asked, "Do you know him?"

I was still thinking about his last statement.

"Honey," she repeated, "do you know him? Is he a friend of yours?"

"What...? Oh..., no..., he's the guy with the blue tie..., the guy that was looking under your skirt when you were talking to the guys at the stage."

She sat up, looking in the direction that Harold had walked. I felt her start to relax. "Oh, when you introduced him, I thought you knew him. Why was he sitting with you anyway?"

Looking to see where he'd gone also, I told her, "He came over when you went to the stage and was telling me how "amazing" and "remarkable" he thought you were. But at that moment, I thought he was talking about the stripper."

"Nice!" she snorted.

Then I saw him at the bar.

"Ready to go?" I asked her.

"I guess..., but I thought..., maybe we'd get..."

Cutting her off, I told her, "We can come back..., I'll ask Anthony what day Crystal works during the daytime and we can come back and maybe you could have a more intimate encounter with her..., if you'd like."

"Okay," as she started to get up.

I held her hand and then reached to button a couple of the buttons I'd unbuttoned when she was going to the stage.

Stopping me, she kissed my fingertips and said, "That's okay, I like the blouse better this way."

Once standing, she did, at least, pull the blouse onto her shoulders.

As we were walking, every man we passed was checking her out, some offering compliments, others offering propositions. She met each one with a smile and a "Thank you."

I detoured to the bar, wanting to say "Good night" to Harold and tell him that I now knew what he'd been talking about as we watched she and Crystal.

Beth beat me to him.

His smile lit up the bar.

"So Mr. Harold, I understand you have a roving eye," as she wrapped herself around him, rubbing her chest up against his arm.

"Well Ms. Beth," wrapping his arms around her, "I may be old but I'm not blind. Did your husband tell you that I think you're quite remarkable?"

Winking at me, "Yes, he did say something like that. But you're here in this club and you're watching some very beautiful young ladies take their clothes off. Don't you think they're remarkable too?"

"Only in the very sense," he replied, "they're beautiful and they take their clothes off. But, in reality, they're business women. Their bodies and their smiles are the inventory that they sell every time they're on stage. You, on the other hand, are not in that business, or I don't think..., make that, I hope you're not in that business. Your smile and your very beautiful body are not for sale, or rent as it might be, yet you come in here, knowing that men will compare you to the dancers, and you have more than enough confidence to go to the stage and perform right along side the most popular girl in the club..., and more than hold your own. That is what makes you so remarkable."

Taking a step back away from him, for no reason other than to let him look at her, she smiled at him and said, "No, I'm not for sale or rent...," stepping back next to him and putting her hand on his thigh, "but for a real man like you..., I might fool around."

Harold actually blushed!

Regaining his balance, he smiled and put his hand on top of hers saying, "I think you'd like a lap dance."

"I think I'd wrinkle your suit," she replied with a smile.

"No, you misunderstand. I want you to get the lap dance."

Looking at him, not sure of his intentions, "Would they let me?"

"I promise that they will."

"I..., I don't know."

"Well..., if you agree, I'll give you $100 and you can do with it as you please."

"You'll give me $100."

"I will."

Stepping away from him, hands on hips, "..., and what do I have to do to earn that $100?"

Now he smiled, "Enjoy the lap dance."

She laughed and moved back to him, her arm around his waist and her hand back, now rubbing his thigh.

She looked at me for permission.

A gave her a smile, not wanting to screw with this opportunity and more than willing to let it play out.

Harold made the decision for her, turning to the bartender, "Joey, would you find Anthony for me please."

A moment later, Anthony walked up and he and Harold adjourned to an alcove where they had a short discussion and then Harold gave Anthony a "tip" for his services. Returning to the bar, he again addressed the bartender, "Joey, if you would..., will you find Mercedes and have her bring a bottle Cristal to the Platinum Room for me. Thank you," as he threw a $20 onto the bar.

Taking Beth by the hand, he led us to a door in the back of the club, next to the DJ's booth.

Anthony opened the door from the inside, waving her, Harold and then me through. Closing the door, he led us down a narrow stairway to another door, this one very rich looking with a smoked glass window etched with a naked woman. He then opened that door, ushering us into a room that was unlike anything that I expected.

It was richly appointed with dark wood paneling, large overstuffed chocolate leather furniture and very thick, deep red carpeting. With the only light coming from two standup floor lamps, it reminded me of some of the stylized drawing rooms of 1930's "Brothels."

Anthony picked up a large, ornately decorated, humidor from a side table, first offering me, and then Harold, a choice of fine cigars. I politely declined, Harold accepting, but not before asking Beth's permission.

"Please do," she told him. "I use to love going to my grandparent's house on holidays when I was little. After dinner, all the men would go into the living room and smoke cigars, while the women cleaned up. Because I was still little, I would sneak in with the men and sit at my grandfather's side, listening to his stories and loving the smell of the cigar smoke. So, please do enjoy your cigar."

That was a new one on me.

"Unfortunately, children today don't get the chance to experience such memorable encounters," he observed, "you can't smoke within 500 feet of a building. Treat us worse that child molesters!"

I sat in one of the arm chairs, Beth in my lap. Harold took the chair next to us, a side table between us, one of the floor lamps almost behind him.

Anthony stood to the side of the door.

Someone softly knocked on the door, which Anthony opened.

An attractive young woman walked in. Light cocoa skin, her hair up and wearing a nondescript waitress uniform. The bottle of Cristal that Harold had ordered was nestled in one arm like a baby, an ice bucket in the other hand.

Anthony took the ice bucket and put in on another small table in front of us, opening the bottle and giving Harold a small amount in a champagne flute. After he nodded his approval, Anthony poured each of us a glass and then excused himself and the waitress, but not before advising us that, "..., this room isn't here and I never offered anyone a cigar. Please enjoy yourselves."

Harold lit his cigar and then asked, "So, who would you like to perform your lap dance?"

Looking surprised, she answered, "I have a choice?"

"Of course... it's your dance."

Without hesitation..., she said, "Crystal."

"I was afraid you were going to say that."

"Afraid why?" I asked.

"Civilized answer?"

"Please," Liz requested.

"Crystal is like a fine Italian sports car. She looks great, she's very expensive, very high maintenance and hard to control. Take her out and people envy you, but what they don't see is the wreck at the end of the night. On top of all that, she is what we use to call, "a cock tease!"

"I remember that term," Liz said with a laugh, "boys in high school said it about almost all the girls."

"Bet you never heard it when you were in high school OR college," I said to her with a smirk on my face.

That won me a playful slap on the arm.

Then she looked at Harold. "So?"

"So," Harold said, "I've taken the liberty of inviting a girl that I know will not only entertain you, but will make your lap dance one that you will remember for a long time."

With that he got up, lightly tapped on the door window, and then returned to his chair. A moment later the door opened and a very beautiful young woman walked in.

It took me a couple of seconds to recognize her, a change of hair style and a change of clothes, but it was definitely the waitress who'd delivered the champagne.

"Vive la Difference!"

With her hair down and the frumpy waitress uniform traded for a form fitting, zipper front, bright yellow mini dress, which served to accentuate her flawless light chocolate skin, she looked like an entirely new woman.

Harold stood and took her hand, moving her right in front of us, Beth still sitting in my lap.

"Please," with gallant bow and a sweep of his hand, "allow me to introduce..., Mercedes."

Beth sat up, her mouth hanging open, a surprised look on her face.

"You don't approve?" Harold quickly asked, looking concerned.

"God no..., I mean yes! She's gorgeous!" her reply.

Tilting her head to the side and nodding, a softly spoken, "Thank you," from Mercedes, was followed by her taking a step forward where she took Beth's hand and helped her to her feet, as Harold sat down.

Taking a step back, she looked Beth over head to foot before nodding again. Stepping back, she said, "Thank you Harold," while running the back of her hand and fingertips down Liz's face, neck and onto her chest, where she lightly brushed the top of her breast, her fingers lifting at the tip of the nipple.

I watched Beth tremble at the sensation.

Mercedes then stepped to the side and took a chair that was hidden in the corner and pulled it until it was in front of and between Harold and I. Unlike the overstuffed chairs we were sitting in, this one had a straight back and very little padding.

Taking Beth's hand again, she sat her in the chair.

Turning to face us, she nodded first at Harold and then at me.

The music, which until now had been just a pleasant background noise, suddenly began to take on a new meaning.

Mercedes began to sway and the sway became a dance. As she circled the chair, she let her open palms and finger tips fall on Beth..., caressing any part of her that she happened to touch. Her face, her neck, shoulders, back, arms or breasts. When that song ended, the girl stopped dancing and returned to her position in front of us and directly in front of Beth.

I looked at Harold, who was rolling the cigar in his fingers, looking at..., who? At that point it could have been either of them..., or both?

Mercedes danced again, her movements almost hypnotic as she moved to a position behind the chair..., and then disappeared!

Just as suddenly, her hands reappeared, searching for and then finding the one button that was still keeping Beth's blouse, marginally, closed.

She unbuttoned the button, her hands now moving slowly up Beth's torso until they were cupping the exposed breasts.

Beth's eyes went to Harold, where they lingered for a moment..., and then closed.

First one hand and then the other retreated back behind the chair, Mercedes reappearing and dancing to her position in front of Beth, this time with her back to us.

I couldn't see if Beth had opened her eyes.

Then I watched Mercedes hand move and heard the sound of a zipper..., unzipping.

The yellow dress fell to the floor, revealing an ass that was..., in my opinion, almost as perfect as Beth's.

But she was wearing a g-string.

With her hips moving to the beat of the music, she quarter stepped forward until she was straddling Beth's legs. Putting both hands on the top of the chair she, v-e-r-y slowly lowered herself until she was sitting in her lap.

I looked at Harold again.

He had the cigar in his mouth, taking a long pull. He held the smoke in his mouth..., held his breath, before slightly parting his lips, allowing the smoke to waft out of his mouth, a look of complete bliss on his face.

I heard Beth moan, almost a growl, from deep in her throat. Mercedes was slowly grinding herself against Beth's groin to the beat of the music, her hips and pelvis rotating, her upper body pressing against Beth as she was swaying, hands gripping the sides of the chair.

I heard Harold exhale.

Mercedes stood, back still to us and reached down and put her hands between Beth's legs, gently separating them. Once the legs were spread, she turned completely around, now facing us for the first time.

I heard myself exhale!

The first thought that popped into brain was..., "Crystal!"

My mind flashed to the moment when Liz untied Crystal's dress and I saw her naked for the first time. What I was looking at was more a Michelangelo sculpture than a flesh and blood woman!

Mercedes...? I though about all those times I looked with lust at Halle Berry or Tyra Banks and..., well..., that was Mercedes.

And at that moment she was leaning forward, her perfect breasts swaying as she backed slowly between Beth's legs until her ass was wedged up against Beth's crotch, now grinding against that as she stared at both Harold and I.

I glanced to my right just as Beth raised her hands, now cupping Mercedes breasts the same way the dancer had done to her only moments before.

Harold's eyes were locked on her hands, watching as they kneaded the soft flesh, her thumbs and index fingers now squeezing and pulling on the girl's dark nipples.

Hands on her knees, Mercedes continued to grind against Beth's crotch and Beth continued to pull, pinch and massage Mercedes tits and nipples.

Mercedes broke first, standing up and turning to face Beth. Bending forward she kissed her lightly on the lips, her hands unzipping the small zipper on the side of Beth's mini skirt.

She tugged at the skirt, Beth lifting her ass just enough for it to slip off her, now sitting naked..., save the blouse that hung on her shoulders completely opened.

Reaching out, Mercedes pulled Beth to her feet, using her free hand to brush that garment off.

Both girls were now standing in front of Harold and I and both naked..., except for Mercedes g-string.

Beth took care of that by ripping the tiny undergarment off with one quick pull!

Mercedes, still holding Beth's hand, pulled her forward, wrapping her other arm around Beth's waist. Letting go of her hand, she pulled her close, gripping her chin and kissing her fiercely on the mouth. Now pulling her even closer, their tongues visible as they each assaulted the other's mouth with their own.

Releasing Beth's face, Mercedes stepped to her left, pulling Beth counter clockwise, Beth now with her back to us. Putting her hand on Beth's shoulder, Mercedes pushed her forward and down, Beth now leaning against the chair seat with both hands. Turning to look at us, Mercedes gave us a smile, more a grin, before turning again to assum the male dominant position behind Beth. Placing her hands on Beth's hips she began to hump against her, the tempo increasing until Beth moaned loudly, Mercedes slipping sideways at the sound to give her three sharp slaps on the ass. She then stepped back behind Beth as I waited for her next move.

I looked at Harold again, the cigar held by his fingers, the look of bliss replaced by a look of..., satisfaction?

Beth responded to Mercedes onslaught by raising and thrusting her ass further out, an offer of acceptance for whatever the girl was willing to dish out.

Now Mercedes stepped to the side again, three more slaps following in rapid succession before pushing Beth's face down onto the chair seat, her ass now even higher.

The view for Harold and I was now a complete exposure of Beth's nether regions, her pussy glistening with her juices.

After slapping her ass one more time, Mercedes then started to rub the reddening flesh, her hand making small circles that eventually made its way to her crotch. Looking up at Harold and I, she slowly inserted her left hand index and middle fingers into Beth's cunt, the circles replaced by repetitive in and outs, Beth's vaginal muscles and anus visibly tightening as she moaned in pleasure.

Smiling at us once more, Mercedes pushed her middle finger into Beth's pussy, this time with enough force that Beth lifted her ass to accept the thrust, her cry tapering to a soft whimper.

Removing her hand, Mercedes turned to face us again, Beth still bent over, waiting for..., and the girl slapped her one last time, this blow directly on her cunt, then stepped away.

Beth remained where she was, head still down on the chair, ass in the air, her entire crotch twitching as she waited for Mercedes next move.

When nothing happened, she stood and turned, looking at Mercedes, wondering...?

The dancer was looking at Harold.

Beth looked at me and then we both looked at Harold.

Now that she had our attention, Mercedes took three steps forward and sat in Harold's lap.

Harold looked surprised.

Giving him a kiss on the cheek, she then took the three fingers that had been inside Beth's pussy only seconds before and brought them to Harold's mouth. When he looked at her..., eyes wide, she took her index finger and wiped it across his lips.

Drawing her hand back, she waited for him to react.

Slowly shaking his head, he opened his mouth and licked his lips, a smile spreading before he closed his eyes. His head now falling to the left, shaking slowly before he opened his eyes and looked directly at Beth.

Standing naked directly in front of him, she seemed frozen.

Mercedes turned to look at her and seeing the indecision, moved her hand from in front of Harold's mouth to in front of her own. When Beth returned the stare, Mercedes licked the index finger once more and then put it into her mouth, slowly sucking on it.

Then, before Beth could react, Mercedes moved her hand back to Harold's mouth. With his eyes glazed, his hand moved to take Mercedes.

Beth broke out of her trance, moving in front of Harold, where she fell to her knees.

Looking down at her, Harold held the dancer's hand in front of his mouth and then licked the index finger..., before pushing all three into his mouth, sucking loudly!

Beth knelt at his knee, watching and waiting for either he or Mercedes to make an overture. When neither did, she stood up in front of them, slowly spread her legs and then placed her hand into her crotch. Using the index and ring finger of her right hand to open her labia, she started to strum her clitoris with her middle finger, now her body softly swaying to the music. As she started to get more excited, Mercedes reached out and pulled her closer, putting her hand on the back of Beth's thigh and then pushing it between her legs and back into her pussy from the rear.

Beth cried out again when Mercedes stood and started to kiss her, on the lips, neck and shoulders, her fingers still inside, now pulling on her as Beth's own manipulations increased, her moans now increasing in both volume and intensity.

Harold's tongue was still licking his lips, the cigar forgotten in his hand as he watched Beth playing with herself as Mercedes kissed and licked her face, while finger fucking her from the rear.

That only intensified when Mercedes dropped her face to Beth's chest, her mouth, lips and tongue now kissing, licking, biting and sucking on Beth's breasts.

With her brain going into sensory over load, Beth let out such a loud... extended groan/moan/cry/whimper, I thought Anthony might charge through the door!

Mercedes prevented that by clamping her mouth over Beth's, a kiss that lasted until Beth almost collapsed onto the floor.

Harold reached out and pulled her into his lap, Mercedes moving to his side, sitting on the arm of the chair.

Praipus
Praipus
8 Followers