Dispatched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned her around and fitted an open halter to her chest that left the breasts totally exposed but fully supported. It nicely fitted the chest and allowed full freedom for access to the breasts. Next he knelt and fitted a thick diaper securing it well around the waist and tightly between the legs. Her took her to the basin where he gave her mouth wash and she obediently swirled and spat. He led the Order into the lounge. The Double had been busy and had assembled a frame. They laid the Order on the floor and drew her legs up to the corners of the frame and fastened them in place. The frame spread them nicely. She was well displayed.

He returned to the bath room and dried and combed the hair of the Picker. She didn't bother dressing and went and lay on the couch. Her legs were spread with one still on the floor.

"Coffee and cake all round please Pierre."

"At once madam."

"Oh my, you look so fresh after your shower and Pierre has done wonders with your hair. Your bra and panties; you must give the name of your shop."

Tears flowed. The vibrator had reanimated her and she was alert. How predictable same old question.

"Why? "

"Why. You must be joking. You know what you wrote last weekend. Are you ; stupid? "

"People know I am here."

"Of course but you are just leaving. Look!"

The Double stood and turned too display her self.

"Your Double! You are just about to check out. Your car is probably waiting now. You are off to spend some of your employers money. The hotel and street camera's will see you leaving. Good bye!"

The Double was dressed in the Orders clothes, carried the Orders hand bag and look good enough for the security camera's. She nodded and left. Tears flowed. Pierre was fitting an electronic box to the belt. He started to wire the Order up.

"Do you know the discomfort you caused "OilGasMin" Corporation for about five minutes? The Chairman was ten minutes late for his golf. He got the Cabinet Secretary out of bed at nine in the morning; the poor mans day was ruined."

The Order kept having to keep raising her head. Her breasts were blocking sight of the Picker. The open halter had contained her breasts and stopped them flattening across her chest as usually happened when she was on her back. She all ways liked to see who she was talking too. The Picker noticed.

"How remiss of me. Pierre some pillows please."

Pierre grabbed pillows and helped the Order to raise her back. He placed them behind her back and moved a chair to support the pillows and her head. The girl used her arms to adjust her self . The Picker noticed with interest as she was monitoring the progress of the drugs she had injected. The breasts would start to become painful soon. There was a knock on the door, that would be Edward. Pierre meet him and took the cart with coffee and cake. He served. The Picker had moved down to sit beside the Order. Pierre went back to his wiring. The end of catheter tube had been secured to the belt and a cable had been plugged to bring the pressure switch in the tap on line. Next the cables from the butt plug were hooked up. That left the vagina. It was hooked up and the electronic box lite up with green lights. The Order noticed.

"What are they for."

"Your butt plug is giving bowel pressure, the one in the catheter is giving bladder pressure. Now the one in your snatch is a brand new model. Don't ask me how but it is monitoring breathing and blood pressure and internal body temperature. The one in your halter is doing external body temperature and monitoring the heart. You are quite the high tech package my dear. Well be able to bring your legs down soon ,they are only up while we check for leaks. I see your breasts are starting to hurt. Pierre would be you so kind?"

Pierre bought his coffee and sat on the other side of the Order. He oiled the breasts and nipples and started a slow massage. He didn't mind at all.

"I don't know why the new drugs had to be injected in your aureoles, but I do know that you are hungry and thirsty. Nil by mouth I'm sorry. I tell you what though, I was never one for rules, how about I dip my finger in the coffee and you can have a lick. Maybe a little cake to."

"Oh yes please."

The drugs were definitely starting to kick in, she dipped her finger and the Orders hands came up eagerly and bought her finger to her mouth. She sucked softly on the finger. Pierre continued to make a heroic effort with the massage. The aroused nipples were standing well away from the breasts.

The Order stopped sucking for a moment and asked another question. The Picker took a tiny bit of icing onto her finger and the Orders hands reached for the finger again.

"The women, what about the women," said the Order?

"The women. Yes what about the women. Well first they don't matter, second they live on another continent and they don't vote in this country. They were moved and they came back. It was just such terrible luck that pipe blew out as they were walking past. Such a terrible accident, why every one said so even the chairmen."

". . . an . . . and the w . . . water."

"Silly. The ground water is something only primitives drink . You know as well as I that "OilGasMin" is putting in a brand new soft drink plant. It will drop the sickness rate quite a lot and make a tidy profit as well. The chairman said so. That piece you wrote will be forgotten in a week; you'll be forgotten in a week. This country is broke , the last government left the till empty. My grandchildren will be still paying of debt."OilGasMin" bank rolled the party into government. The government owes "OilGasMin". Why do you think this room was made available to you. You were going to meet a so called mole that provided this room for you when really it is us that is your mole and all you had to do was enter this room and solve a problem for "OilGasMin " and the government. My service controls this very special room in this very special hotel. It makes trouble disappear. Nothing stands in way of profit. Including you."

The Picker cheeked her Order and ran her hand between the legs. No leaks.

"Silly girl, the days of expose' are over. News is now corporate owned, controlled and managed. It is a new world order and if the politician doesn't follow the line; a little article and his career is over. The crusading environmentalist; a quick sting and a short item on the nightly news, suddenly one finds ones self totally discredited. Then there is you. My service, MI 5, controls and operates this hotel and it it here for one reason and one reason only. To spy on, compromise, or just kidnap a problem and eliminate it one way or the other," said the Picker quite unemotionally.

"It's time to get you up now. It's nearly time to go."

Pierre lowered the splayed legs and took the ropes off.

"Come on, up you get."

Pierre helped the bald girl struggle to her feet and the Picker moved her naked body back to the couch.

"Come sit next to me."

The Order was helped to wobble over and flopped next to the Picker. The Picker moved and twisted side ways till the the girl was supported between her breasts. She opened her legs and the heroic Pierre started some more hairdressing with a tiny pair of scissors. The Picker started to massage the breasts and nipples again and after about ten minutes spoke to the Order again.

"Is that nice? Are you comfortable?"

"Hmm ."

"Do you know any nursery rhymes. Come on wake up and tell me a nursery rhyme."

"Mary Mary . . . sheep grows ... and .. and... I can't .....remember."

The Picker waited ten minutes and had a nice trim from Pierre. The Picker wiggled out nodded to the phone and went to dress. Pierre made the call. The Carrier was on the way.

The Picker returned and found that the Carrier had arrived. He had a large walled travel box and the three sides were open and the top was off. She walked across and checked the Order. Her limbs were fairly limp. Her eyes were closed. There would be no more nursery rhymes from the Order.

"Come on, time to rise and shine ."

They got the nearly limp body up and moved the Order across to the travel box where there was a tiny seat which she was moved onto. The steel belt was secured at the back and sides and Pierre heroically pushed the breasts and chest against the back wall of the carrier where the halter was secured. Small rests for the thighs and arms had straps ready and these were now secured as well as more straps for the feet and hands. The hood had rings and these were now fitted with chains for the total immobilisation of the head and neck.

The Picker went over each device that secured the Order, making sure each was doing what it was supposed to. The final check was a set of green lights on the belt monitor. The job was done, the Carrier put the travel box together, others would clean up the room and with a wink at Pierre they followed the Carrier to the elevator.

Order dispatched.

# # # # # #

They meet Edward in the lobby and the Picker moved across and gave him a big hug and a kiss.

"Oh, Daddy thank you so much, the Director and I are just so grateful that you could come out of retirement at such short notice to help your old service this morning. You are joining Mark and I for dinner tonight?"

"Looking forward to it my dear but I must be off now; until this evening."

The Picker turned to Pierre, "Mark , even if I do say so myself, that went rather well don't you think?"

The Waiters french accent fell away, "Alice it did, but what was with the play acting with lunch, the waiter and every thing; I don't under stand."

Alice turned to her husband and said, "There is a new player that the director is using now called the Sun Institute and it plays with the human mind and they wished the kidnapping to happen in that surreal environment of a lunch and waiter. The room camera's will have recorded everything and it will be analysed. I don't know any more then that my dear husband. Lets pick up our daughter and get home as I have a dinner to cook."

The Union Jack flapped in a light breeze as it hung over the entrance to the hotel.

Alice and Mark didn't have to wait long for there taxi.

# # # # # #

THE END

12